Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

13%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 16:12 from nxwR - click to readDrop yours in the toilet

• 2012-01-03 23:32
  • j@%h

> In reply to Ryan @ 2012-01-03 09:46 from t7Xi - click to readHey ryan, can you tell me how can i xfer photos and videos from iphone to another phone using bluetooth. iam trying but iam not able to. plz help me.

• 2012-01-03 20:39
  • tTMu

how 2 unluck my iphone i forgot the passcode key now only i put and i dont remember it

• 2012-01-03 19:17
  • Hx2P

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 16:12 from nxwR - click to readAmen.

• 2012-01-03 16:49
  • NxnX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:53 from j@%h - click to readwell let's drop our phones and see who is smiling in the morning?

• 2012-01-03 16:12
  • nxwR

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 13:59 from nxwR - click to readYes sorrounded by an ugly plastic case

• 2012-01-03 14:53
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:11 from t7X4 - click to readBe happy if you think it is going to improve your ugly plastic device

• 2012-01-03 14:52
  • j@%h

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 14:30 from nxwR - click to readOn an ugly piece of plastic you need that

• 2012-01-03 14:51
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 14:11 from t7X4 - click to readbut the point is i have a choice. I can buy any android phone with the best specification, then tailor it to look just how I like it. If I get bored of it, I can change it, it's my choice. The ios look has never changed and it is incredibly boring

Also with keyboards, people bring out new keyboards all the time so I always have the choice to change it.

Choice, Choice, Choice. I love choice. I've spent £100s of pounds on a samsung galaxy SII and what I do with it now is my choice, not samsungs, but apples, mine.

• 2012-01-03 14:30
  • nxwR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 07:49 from QY3K - click to readPress home and power and it Will restart

• 2012-01-03 14:21
  • j@%h

> In reply to nick @ 2012-01-03 13:59 from nxwR - click to readWell, if you're satisfied with your phone's look, there's no reason to customize its launcher, keyboard, themes etc. no need to download espier launcher to look your device like iPhone, go launcher n9 meego theme, window phone theme etc. you don't need to change you HTC sense,Samsung's touchwiz to other launcher like adw, go and launcher pro etc. stick to your stock launcher and keyboard. :)

• 2012-01-03 14:11
  • t7X4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-03 11:45 from t7X4 - click to readhaha that's the worst anti-android argument i've ever heard, ever.

Our phones have an identity, an identity we can give them because we can customise them to look however we like, and make them ours.

my phone is set up in a way that best suits me, not apple

• 2012-01-03 13:59
  • nxwR

> In reply to [deleted post]You should have bought the 4s. You need bluetooth because you just want to transfer files? that's lame dude. And why do you need to change battery so fast? wait for three years before it can be changed. It can be changed in the apple center ignornt.

• 2012-01-03 12:56
  • Kg@t

The guy from PZLv really needs to get a life. He might be a Samsung employee though, they have been caught spreading false comments before, not very surprising.

• 2012-01-03 12:55
  • ibe@

> In reply to [deleted post]You do know that there I a location indicator at the bottom of each comment right? Lol. As if the exact same use of language was a big enough hint. Pathetic hahha.

• 2012-01-03 12:45
  • tu6$

Its the performance that matter the most. I don't care if has less processor whatsoever. Android has no identity. Since it can be customized, you can change everything on it. Launcher, icons, keyboard, etc. you're losing your phone identity. Trying to copy the looks of other devices from other OS. Pity you.

• 2012-01-03 11:45
  • t7X4

The iPhone is underclocked to 800MHz yet has one of the fastest graphics performance compared even to SGS2. The iPhone has a smaller battery than most Android smartphones, yet is the current endurance champion according to GSMArena. The iPhone has an 8MP camera that won the GSMArena 8MP cameraphone shootout.

The iPhone 4S has apps like Amplitube and GarageBand, which allow you to plug in your electric guitar and even record multitrack songs, or jam to a background track. Android till today does not have anything comparable, despite all the supposed 'power' under the hood.

Why is this? It is down to optimized software, and a paradigm towards usability, and concentrating on making things work, rather than just stuffing in more and more powerful CPUs which end up using up more battery life.

By the way, Audi and some other car manufacturers are also pursuing similar philosophies, creating faster cars, yet using smaller engines.

Welcome to the future.

• 2012-01-03 11:39
  • PG5b

I love Siri!

• 2012-01-03 10:34
  • t7X4

Please post the fan know what's coming, so we can decide should wait for iPhone 5 or not to

• 2012-01-03 10:00
  • PI6M

What I love most to iPhone is its simplicity. Very easy to use.

• 2012-01-03 09:46
  • t7Xi
Total of 10856 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.