Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

24%

6.7
6.6
6.8

apple put a picture of this out ages ago but no-one noticed bcs it looks so much like and iphone 4

• 2011-10-27 18:58
  • pUT7

I used nokia, Samsung Glx S2, Sony Eric, many sets. But did't use Apple brand, I fond of apple brand, Soomly i will h'v Apple4s. I like apple4 dimantion,

• 2011-10-27 15:41
  • NrDM

i really like my iphone 4s but when 3g is on, even when i dont use it battery life sucks:(

• 2011-10-27 15:26
  • B7n0

> In reply to [deleted post]Amazing! Will buy this.

• 2011-10-27 13:20
  • mTWB

I still dont find the battery as good as iphone 4 no matter what battery tips ive tried,,i am on 10th charge now.

• 2011-10-27 12:08
  • nFe9

anyone knows what is the Wurfl id for this device?

• 2011-10-27 11:30
  • Se{6

please tell me id sirri is workable in pakistan?
and is it workable on 3g connection ?

• 2011-10-27 08:45
  • PUMW

Nice short video demonstrating the AE/AF lock feature on the iPhone 4S video camera:

• 2011-10-27 07:38
  • mTWB

don't care what anyone says about apple or android or whateva... dont care who is better... to me its all about personal preference. i have checked out this phone and the galaxy s2... and i just prefer this phone... so i dont see the need to bash or trash someone because ur opinions differ... people jus need to grow up sometimes

• 2011-10-27 03:51
  • 8yTK

Fox News: iPhone vs Android - What's Better For you?

• 2011-10-26 22:44
  • 3YbX

> In reply to brynn @ 2011-10-26 19:53 from nFe9 - click to readI had the P900 too! Man, that was seriously one awesome phone. The looks people gave when you took it out, they were like 'whoa wtf is that?' hahaha. Good times.

• 2011-10-26 22:21
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 10:36 from mTWB - click to readI am going to agree with you,,i like designs of other smartfones its just iphone does job for me with no fuss..I love clamshells myself and button fones and hate this touchscreen/slab/boring slate mobiles of recent times.Roll on the next revolution..I did like the S/E p900 with full touchscreen but stylus input and T9 buttons and jog dial it had the lot it was the best gadget phone ever. ..

• 2011-10-26 19:53
  • nFe9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-21 00:25 from nf4R - click to readthe back glass shatters on a mere 3 feet drop....
and u pay sooo much to repair it... and the camera malfunctions because the flash is damaged...
and they dont check all this before returning the phone from Apple Customer care????

• 2011-10-26 18:35
  • u7Gj

nice fast phone but still not up to my requirement. the screen is juz too small for my liking but its still a great phone. competition is great for the mobile industry..i am eagerly waiting for the response from the competitors esp with ice cream sandwich OS.

• 2011-10-26 18:15
  • 2@TH

Give me the Blackberry any day. Used iphones, and a few Android phones but all touch screen phones are just bogus - very limited functionalities.

• 2011-10-26 17:02
  • N9QP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 08:36 from vpay - click to readAnonymous, are you sure that iPhone4s is already available here in the Philippines? If so, then, can you tell me where can I buy this cu'z I'm really excited to have one of this and please be more SPECIFIC...
Hope you'll answer my question...tnx a lot!

• 2011-10-26 16:34
  • UD%q

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 10:44 from IVK$ - click to readCool. Agree with you.

• 2011-10-26 11:10
  • mTWB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 10:36 from mTWB - click to readYep,sometime i dont understand why people keep posting rude comments on which is better and which is not,its personal preference and we buy the 1 we like,its not like the other person pays the phone for you,besides im the type of person who likes to change stuff,i might try the iphone 5 since i already have the s2 and later on maybe the s4, we cant catch up with technology,as long as i can have the best of both world, peace... :-)

• 2011-10-26 10:44
  • IVK$

Personally, I love Apple because the iPhone really suits me well. However, I love the designs of Nokia N9/800, and the Motorola Razr. If the iPhone did not exist, these would probably be the two phones getting my attention the most now.

Maybe I would even get both, why not.

• 2011-10-26 10:36
  • mTWB

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 10:21 from IVK$ - click to readOh, I definitely agree with you, to me we should buy which tech works for us best. I was just informing you why iPhone decided to abandon Flash.

The korea drama plastic comment was not by me, that was another person below me I think.

My preference is to concentrate on the good features, rather than bashing others.

• 2011-10-26 10:31
  • mTWB
Total of 9925 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.