Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:23 from gIX$ - click to readi-phone has nothing on the s2....it wins hands down!!

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 07:11
  • f4$f
  • R

> In reply to Jack Nb @ 2011-10-14 23:29 from nC7I - click to readI agree. I also faced same kind of problems. Samsung promises a lot, but fails to keep them.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 07:09
  • 7tKg
  • R

> In reply to sanu @ 2011-10-14 23:44 from HK}% - click to readwant large screen buy ipad. this is enough as mobile other wise it will be compass.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 07:08
  • 2S}e
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-15 05:41 from 47S} - click to readThe screen might be smaller, but it offers performance that any phone with bigger screen *cough* S II *cough* can't.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 06:59
  • 7tKg
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 18:07 from fCPx - click to readYou can't be more right. Though Samsung have a OS called Bada OS, comparing it with iOS would be like comparing the heights of an ant and an elephant.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 06:46
  • 7tKg
  • R

Samsung Galaxy SII is far far ahead at every aspect.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 06:10
  • IaHg
  • C

> In reply to Jack Nb @ 2011-10-14 23:29 from nC7I - click to readgreat comment.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:48
  • LGuR
  • R

I went to apple store this morning and check out the apple 4s. I tried to go to a particular asian web site so I can watch the daily news but I was dis appointed. The phone still does not produce adobe flash player. Sooo disappointed. I still stick on my Android phones because it has a adobe flash player

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:47
  • eeRh
  • U

why i spent so much money for the screen still 3.5 inch, my friends, anybody agree this? this is not the dollar toys, is serious money,

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:41
  • 47S}
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:23 from gIX$ - click to readi think u hav nevr used an iphone!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:32
  • KAjR
  • R

Why apple is not making bigger screen size like S2?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:29
  • utYN
  • Q

> In reply to Jack Nb @ 2011-10-14 23:29 from nC7I - click to readWell said...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:23
  • 8yTd
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:23 from gIX$ - click to read means no GOO in your gand to buy iphone. thas why you say like this.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:07
  • 2S}e
  • H

Bahaha Apple flopped pretty well on this one. Now the only reason I say this is because they are usually known for there innovation & forward thinking but really is that all?? There is nothing that really sticks out about this phone basically its Apples copy of the Galaxy S2 damn hey!!

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 05:04
  • PPEm
  • U

Apple is Apple. The best amazing phone i've been seen.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 01:23
  • 8M}t
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:26 from gIX$ - click to read512m what?
did you read its specs?
weird!

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 00:59
  • 0Vrk
  • R

no1 testin the banana phone had it 12 years

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 00:10
  • pKp1
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:23 from gIX$ - click to readI did and sold it on Ebay thank god

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-15 00:02
  • JJt2
  • R

It just like a iPhone4 oly.siri & cmra is nce.Apple s dng very good manufacturing but apple shld chnge the screen size.Any way i'm waiting for i phone5 because of larger screen and its features as early as possible.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-14 23:44
  • HK}%
  • H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-14 22:23 from gIX$ - click to readI think you never read any benchmark

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-14 23:36
  • L687
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 9588 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.