Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

14%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to goka @ 2011-11-11 22:48 from fvRe - click to readCan't say anything about Blackberry but I am first time user of iPhone 4 while iPhone 4S is just a glorified version of iPhone 4, i must say that using iPhone, it practically changed my lifestyle in terms of communication, meaning I can use every type of communication softwares in my iPhone 4.

• 2011-11-12 13:03
  • pX7b

dont think that at&t do this. is there no other way, for example to download some kind of software?

• 2011-11-12 12:18
  • p6x$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-12 11:02 from p6x$ - click to readCall your carrier and request the Master Subsidy lock. If they ask why tell them you are going overseas for work and need the subsidy lock code so you can use overseas SIM cards

• 2011-11-12 11:42
  • qpku

anyone know of any reliable ways to unlock the 4s? (dont need jailbreak just sim-unlock)

• 2011-11-12 11:02
  • p6x$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-12 08:05 from 3YbX - click to readFrom the article:

No matter how you sugarcoat this week’s episode of Flash theater, it’s clear that Apple has won the Flash argument and Adobe has lost it. This was clear to many of us in the tech industry early on, but the argument gained steam when Steve Jobs posted a lengthy open letter arguing that Flash was no longer necessary.

• 2011-11-12 08:58
  • 3JDA

Adobe Admits: Apple Won, Flash for mobile is done, HTML5 is the future

• 2011-11-12 08:05

This phone is the best!
I have been a CrackBerry for the past 5 years and I have had 6 different types of BlackBerrys:
1. 8300 Curve
2. 8520 Curve
3. 8100 Pearl
4. 9000 Bold
5. 8120 Pearl
6. 9800 Bold

I am convinced that this phone and Apple as a brand is far better than BlackBerry in regards to:

1. User friendliness
2. Applications
3. Design
4. Web surfing
5. Emailing
6. Access to different types of accessories

and the list could go on and on.

If you are a "CrackBerry" like I was, and you are contemplating on whether or not you should get this phone, check out CNET's review on this phone and other reliable websites that review this wonderful handset and BUY THIS PHONE.

It's time for all those BlackBerrys to become Apples!

• 2011-11-12 04:19
  • 2CIf

> In reply to MSM @ 2011-11-12 01:01 from nGHQ - click to readUpgrade to iOS 5.0.1 it has bug fixes and increased stability.

• 2011-11-12 01:55

XYZ
Hello all I am unable to connect my iphone through wifi hotspot wirelessly to my other devices. I am facing this problem after upgrading to iOS 5. I ll be grateful if some body helps me. Take care
Reply2011-11-10 16:01nGHQ Q

• 2011-11-12 01:01
  • nGHQ

which is betteeeer iPhone 4s or blackberry torch 9810??? plz guys!!

• 2011-11-11 22:48
  • fvRe

Apple's Assistive Touch helps the disabled use a smartphone

• 2011-11-11 21:27

GSMArena 8MP shootout champion - iPhone 4S:

If we had to recommend a cameraphone, it would be the iPhone 4S. The still camera was either the best or a close second in each category we tested. Also, it stole the show when it came to video recording. It goes to show that when Apple put their hearts to it, they can quickly climb to the top (and it was a steep climb too, if you remember the cameras on the early iPhones).

In a typical Apple fashion, the 4S focused on being perfect and wouldn't care for anything less - things like 720p or lower quality setting for stills.

Even so, the things that were included are highly desirable - native HDR mode, AE/AF lock and video stabilization can certainly make a difference.

• 2011-11-11 20:39

GSMArena iPhone 4S review:

The iPhone 4S is blazing fast on the new dual-core CPU and graphics chip. And by the way, this is a long-term asset - new apps and services will take advantage and they'll be exclusive to the 4S. The iPhone is finally up there with the industry's finest cameraphones too. In fact, it may well have the best 8MP stills and Full HD videos a mobile phone can produce. iOS 5 is busy making a difference too with the iCloud, iMessage, OTA updates, new notifications and voice recognition. On top of that you get the best app store and the brilliant looks of the original iPhone 4.

When you add it all up, Apple have a smartphone that can match and even outclass formidable peers like the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Galaxy Nexus or the Nokia N9. In the US, it will be the likes of the HTC Amaze 4G and the Verizon DROID RAZR.

• 2011-11-11 20:38

Wooo! Schneider Optics iPro Lens System for iPhone 4S

• 2011-11-11 20:33

iPhone 4S is life changing for the blind. Watch the video:

• 2011-11-11 20:08
  • 3YbX

> In reply to SAN @ 2011-11-11 12:22 from mgah - click to readIPhone 4S for sure. Best smartphone I have used so far, the camera is phenomenal.

• 2011-11-11 18:42
  • 3sE3

> In reply to SAN @ 2011-11-11 12:22 from mgah - click to readiPhone 4S. GSMArena gave it a great review, and it also just won the GSMArena 8MP shootout. It is one of the best smartphone on the market right now.

• 2011-11-11 18:37
  • 3JDA

> In reply to [deleted post]It is a Mac in a Mac ecosystem it works for me, so my mind is free to use in my life and business matters and I do not have to go crazy with settings, contact lists, apps and so on.
Mobile me keeps me in sync FREE and wirelessly.
I do not care about processors, dual core, quad core, megapixels, ram and various BS
What matters to me is the technology at my service.

• 2011-11-11 17:48
  • JJsi

it is not just the camera difference between 4 and 4s. You have the processor and the data download speeds when using 3g network. True, siri can be installed on iphone 4, but so far it is not possible for normal users. Siri work only for those developers that were able to port it on iphone 4.

• 2011-11-11 17:29
  • psS7

> In reply to [deleted post]Not a problem. I too am confused as to the massive sales figures and hype so soon after its release. After all, its like the SG3 being released end of next year, with us SGS2 fans expecting something big (like I-Users were saying "iphone 5 is going kick ass etc etc) then they release a SGS2X or something which is the SAME but has a 12 mp camera and a quad core. I look for design and feel on a new phone and i expect better. I am sure the SGS3 will be massive. I expect the iPhone 5 to be massive. I also expect Sony Ericsson to come out next year and do somthing big due to the sucess of the Experia Arc S. People should be open minded like some of us (ie me and you lol) and go and explore different handsets and when your happy stick with it........for now.

• 2011-11-11 12:34
  • nGZN
Total of 10367 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.