Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

6.8

is this phone support 4G

• 2011-11-25 13:09
  • v{uH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 18:13 from 3YbX - click to readHello mate. Completely agree with the Siri statement and i believe it is a good call from Apple to start it. Had Siri been on Android i wonder if the Android fans would have been talking about it as much. Probably! :)
But it is just a simple case of "what suits you best". Poeple recognize in the UK that Man Utd are the creme de la crem of Football purely on the history and the titles that they have won etc etc But then Chelsea came along and started making some noise before dying down again. I see Android at the moment simply doing a "Chelsea" scenario. Hopefully (purely because i like Android) they keep going the way they are, keep improving etc etc. In a nutshell people, its actually a good thing that we are agruing about these phones these days, because like it or not, they are ALL great phones in comparison to what we used to have. Technology has come a massive long way over the years and its healthy competition that keeps us users happy.........and argumentative! :)

• 2011-11-25 10:19
  • nGZN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 21:21 from T3h$ - click to readhot iphone 4s apps free download: iphone4s.xstudio.biz

• 2011-11-25 08:40
  • T{$L

hot iphone 4s apps free download: iphone4s.xstudio.biz

• 2011-11-25 08:37
  • T{$L

imo, iphone 4s is not worth the money. quality control is lousy. 50 out of 100 iphone 4s that comes out from their plants have defects. i'm waiting for the iphone 5. and if iphone 5 dissapoints me, i'll say goodbye to iphone permanently.

• 2011-11-25 08:21
  • ucxk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 21:21 from T3h$ - click to readDo you know what efficiency is?
Have a look on Merriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of EFFICIENCY

: the quality or degree of being efficient
a : efficient operation
b (1) : effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time, and money) (2) : the ratio of the useful energy delivered by a dynamic system to the energy supplied to it

It is a large piece of plastic meant to be a copy that does not get even close to Iphone efficiency.

• 2011-11-25 08:15
  • JJsi

> In reply to [deleted post]It is cheap plastic copy that cannot be even compared software sucks and does not have access to beautiful Apple ecosystem

• 2011-11-25 08:12
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 15:12 from 95Hj - click to readif it was disaster how come they sold so many units then ??

• 2011-11-25 07:49
  • YHVG

iphone 4gs best or samsung s 2 >>>>according to look and features , , ,,who is the best????????????????????????????????????????plz give me some information ??????????

• 2011-11-25 05:24
  • utpJ

great review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKOUkOc6JKs

• 2011-11-25 04:06
  • Kg@Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 21:21 from T3h$ - click to readAnd how is it less efficient? Got more features with a better battery life. and the OS doesn't lag after three months like android does. Trust me I would know, me and many other people including friends have had these same android problems; couldn't even answer calls because it lagged so much, won't turn off after some time, its just way slower. Why would someone want to buy a phone where the features don't work? Thats why I go with iPhone, had the iPod touch for years and the OS still works seamlessly. The iPhone is more than an iPod touch on steroids, it's basically a full upgrade on steroids. None of the people I know who have an iPhone have had serious problems. the dropped calls were only a select few people, the battery issue has been fixed already (which was also a select few). now on the other hand, i could write a book on the many problems the Samsungs already have. So you can go take your trolling business elsewhere. You've fooled no one and been exposed.

• 2011-11-24 23:32
  • kRvc

> In reply to sufi @ 2011-11-23 07:27 from vbx9 - click to readiPhone 4S!

• 2011-11-24 22:33
  • Pcx1

Great interface if you are a touch screen user. If you are an APPLE-HOLIC, this is a must get. Jailbreak not available yet. Apple is durable. Besides Siri, this is a well organised phone, not too much and not too less either. HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIRI RECOGNITION? GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

• 2011-11-24 22:28
  • fuvQ

more expensive and less efficient, I prefer the samsung galaxy note.

• 2011-11-24 21:21
  • T3h$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 17:51 from 95Hj - click to readEven Callum respects a person's right to choose what is best for him, even though he disagrees with iPhone as that choice. For that, he earns my respect.

You however, have proven that you are still locked in a cage, unlike Callum who is big enough to allow others their choice, even if it does not match with his opinion.

• 2011-11-24 18:19
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-24 15:26 from nGZN - click to readNah, don't buy the media hype. The video is only regarding Siri's military background history that's all.

In any case, just as I think Siri is fantastic, I also don't agree with how media hypes it up no end. To me, its great technology, and Apple are smart to call it beta, as there is still more polishing to do, but what it does do, it does superbly well.

Also, as far as common sense goes, it is far easier talking to you, as what I say to you is met with a response, regardless whether we agree or not. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for our friend iWhat or GS2 Fan, as he is a broken record, going round in circles.

I have explained to him countless times, that I personally favour iPhone, but do not go around telling everyone that it is the best phone for them, only the best phone for ME, and I highlight the reasons why. Everyone should be able to choose whatever they like. Not into Android bashing myself, I prefer the positive, even tho I am guilty of it sometimes, in the heat of the moment.

Peace.

• 2011-11-24 18:13
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-24 15:24 from nGZN - click to readCullum , thanks for your post,
please don't waste your time with this guy, he is locked in the cage of iphone, and can't see exciting world out there,
His arguments is so weak, and funny is he is trying so hard to say he is not a big fan, but he is,

He has found it hard to accept that 4S has been a total failur and just keep bringing up serri and camera which as you know better its all been done far better in many other phones, so 4S have nothing new or innovative to offer,
people like me and you have moved on from this, and I feel so happy I did, and I genuinly mean that!

I am out of the cage

• 2011-11-24 17:51
  • 95Hj

> In reply to V8 @ 2011-11-23 19:05 from YgvU - click to readyes you can..dear

• 2011-11-24 17:42
  • uCr$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 13:42 from 3YbX - click to readUnfortunately i can not see youtube on here as i am at work. However, i will check this link later on this evening when i am home. However, if it is any way shape or form "bigging up" Siri then i wont watch it, purely based on the fact it does not support British accents as well as American accents. This my freind is a FACT of life in Britain whether you like it or not.

• 2011-11-24 15:26
  • nGZN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-24 14:08 from 3YbX - click to readMate, i am not saying the iPhone is not for you. I have never stated that at all. My argument a few weeks ago on here was with a gentleman who agreed with me that it is each to there own. However, when people bang on about specific specifications of handsets that are clearly questionable then it provokes a response. Not just from Android "fanboys". If you like the iPhone then great for you. It works and you enjoy what it has to offer. Some guy called Andrew earlier in the thread pointed out the negatives of the iPhone and they were pretty big ones. I simply feel, and will always feel, that the iPhone 4S has been a let down. Not just to Apple Fans but to the whole market who were keen to see what Apple would produce 16 months after the iPhone 4. I was not impressed as i sat and watched the live stream online. I DO love the iPod Touch though, its brilliant. I DO like iPhones, never said i didnt, but i was sorely dissapointed with the 4S.

• 2011-11-24 15:24
  • nGZN
Total of 10680 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.