Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

27%

6.8
6.6
6.8

plz tell me if there is any difference between iphone 4s hong kong version and us version ..

people say its the same but hongkong cost 5k more !!!

• 2011-11-18 15:29
  • 2@gX

> In reply to Rahuman @ 2011-11-18 10:12 from v{tj - click to readBy testing it in an area where there is only a 2G network uh

• 2011-11-18 13:37
  • JJsi

It is suck with iOS 5.0.1, battery a bit improve but always no signal. It hard to call out, need to dial 5-6 times to call out. Always searching signal when call out.

• 2011-11-18 13:31
  • sUr9

Hi guys.. Just bought a iphone 4s recently.. it's nice and smooth.. i like it. But i have a little problem is, while charging if there is a incoming call and i answer the call and while i hold the phone to my ear there's a electric shock kind of feeling.. is that normal? any1 out there facing the same problem? By the way, i'm using a oringal charger out of box..

Thanks for any advise.

• 2011-11-18 12:25
  • w6L4

wht iphone 4s has?only a 3.5inch display but other brands has huge 4.2inch, like galaxy s2,htc sansation. iphone has only 1ghz dual core but Htc zeta has 2.5Ghz 3core processor Galaxy s2 has 1.2ghz dual core.So what is better?
Iphone is only a glamourous name.

• 2011-11-18 12:21
  • fCFL

How can the accurate talk time on 2G be even possible, since the latest version of iOS dont have a 2G/3G Switch.

• 2011-11-18 10:12
  • v{tj

Please tell me someone is there to succeed iOS 5.0.1 update for battery life? Is everything OK now with battery?

• 2011-11-18 09:05
  • mD67

May I ask What do people expect from a phone? That you it make coffee from you.. You guys are carrying on about the processing power of the phones.. So one phone is 0.01sec faster.. The tragedy.. Just accept different phones appeal to different people, just like different cars appeal to different people..

• 2011-11-18 08:30
  • N7$J

I comparsion samsung galaxy note and iphone4s.i like samsung bec apple is only brand name bt ficture in glxy note so i like note

• 2011-11-18 06:13
  • t}j}

Still the best phone.

• 2011-11-18 02:22
  • nCiG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-17 22:24 from 3YbX - click to readI like most things to do on my phone are:
1.Browsing Internet.
2.Listening Music.
3.Playing games (like NFS).

Which one is the best for me between iPhone 4S & Samsung Galaxy Nexus???

Now I'm using HTC 7 Mozart (Windows Phone 7.5) & I want to keep this too.

Please reply
thanks!

• 2011-11-18 02:09
  • nGyj

> In reply to Moni. BD @ 2011-11-17 21:49 from nGyj - click to readOops sorry thought you had an Android HTC. If you are able to play around with both Nexus and 4S, do so, but the best choice at the end of the day depends on your preferences and what you want your mobile to do.

• 2011-11-17 22:24
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Moni. BD @ 2011-11-17 21:49 from nGyj - click to readBoth Nexus and 4S are great. Considering you are keeping your Mozart, maybe getting the 4S would give you a bit of both worlds, iOS and Android.

• 2011-11-17 22:03
  • 3YbX

I'm going to buy one soon between iPhone 4S & Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Which one is better...???

And consider that, I've already HTC 7 Mozart (wp7.5) & I want to keep this together with new one. Which one should I get...???

Please reply
thanks.

• 2011-11-17 21:49
  • nGyj

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-17 15:42 from nGZN - click to readThe Wall Street Journal reports on continuing shortages of the iPhone 4S at U.S. carriers, more than a month after the device went on sale. Carriers indicate that the shortages are due to very strong customer demand rather than any shortfall in Apple's production.

• 2011-11-17 21:39
  • JJsi

phone rocks

• 2011-11-17 18:29
  • utMX

best phone on market...absolutely flawless...FULL STOP :)

• 2011-11-17 17:25
  • L16p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-17 15:44 from 3sEw - click to readFinally a great response! I always say each to their own. If you prefer a specific design, feel etc. And you have not argued but simply stated your opinion and why you like the handset. I too like the handset having previously been an Apple user (Currently with Android) and have the utomost respect for the Apple Market. I dont like the design however. I feel it is far too heavy and feels slightly thick. The Gorilla Glass frame is a bit dodgy as well. I prefer a plastic back and outer rim (ie. HTC/Samsung) purely for "dropping my phone" routines. If i drop an iPhon4/4s id be screwed! But overall i like the phone. Its just not for me. But hey, like you thread, each to their own pal :)

• 2011-11-17 15:58
  • nGZN

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-17 15:12 from nGZN - click to readFair enough comment, but I guess my point is that you do not speak for all Apple fans to say its a disappointment. Maybe some see it so, but others like me see it otherwise. In the end, its just a matter of opinion. Likewise, I cannot speak on behalf of all Apple fans and say its not a disappointment. In the end, it depends on the individual.

The sales, however, do not match the initial sensationalist headlines labelling the iPhone 4S a disappointment, and now as usual, the media conveniently forget and start changing their tone. I have seen this pattern countless times, and remember all the articles predicting Apple's imminent death in the 90s.

• 2011-11-17 15:52
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Callum @ 2011-11-17 15:12 from nGZN - click to readIPhone fan here, and am delirious with my iPhone 4S, and I upgraded from an iPhone 4. The performance is phenomenal, and camera outstanding. I actually was upset when rumours pointed to a case redesign, and was so happy when it didn't in the end. I love Apple's current 2 year strategy, which keeps models feeling fresh longer. Owners of the iPhone 4 have a design that feels more current, than owners of a 6 month SGS2 due to all the new models introduced.

• 2011-11-17 15:44
  • 3sEw
Total of 10555 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.