Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.6
6.8

To Apple iphone 4s users,

Apple would have had me if it had come with a bigger screen. That being said, how is Siri on dictation? I write online all the time and had been waiting for the new droids to come out with the larger/crisper screens. Then I thought that maybe I would not need the larger screen if Siri did an amazing job on dictation. So, can someone who has used it for that purpose chime in? Thx

• 2011-10-24 23:12
  • YHQx

> In reply to [deleted post]It is simply a matter of being able to afford it and enjoying the latest apple device
I understand the feeling if you are tight squeezed

• 2011-10-24 22:18
  • JJt2

GSMArena on the AE/AF lock on iPhone video:

• 2011-10-24 21:13
  • 3Ybw

> In reply to [deleted post]Wow I never felt so much fear from the Android crowd before. Indirectly they're telling us "This is the best iPhone ever".

Thanks guys.

• 2011-10-24 21:10
  • 3JDA

10 day review by Erica Sadun:

"I'm really happy with my 4S purchase, even more than I expected to be. Yes, it has the same case shape, but as far as I can tell it feels like a new generation -- not just a speed bump."

• 2011-10-24 20:16
  • 3Ybw

> In reply to [deleted post]That same "issue" was with iPhone 4 and it already sold like 30 million? or something like that, so doesn't look like it matters.

• 2011-10-24 19:45
  • p77p

> In reply to [deleted post]Below average IQ people buy SG2 and drop it,
Apple people know how to take care of their valuables,
Keep your plastic junk.

• 2011-10-24 15:48
  • JJt2

> In reply to [deleted post]Glassgate is the Android fanboys new desperate antennagate attempt. Just one small weakness, we've had the iPhone 4 for 1.5 years now. If it were to be an issue, it would have been a long time ago lol.

Nice try.

• 2011-10-24 15:40
  • mTWD

> In reply to PL2 @ 2011-10-23 14:32 from n5$T - click to reador you can simply have siri not do that when it is locked. its a simple option/feature....please educate yourself.
thanks

• 2011-10-24 15:25
  • j3RZ

unlocked price from Apple Singapore

• 2011-10-24 14:53
  • uH@9

Wired.com: How Apple's A5 and iOS 5 will change mobile gaming.

• 2011-10-24 14:07
  • mTWD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-24 12:13 from JJt2 - click to readActually I know the answer, Infinity Blade 2 does not exist on Samsung, as it is an iOS game exclusive.

In any case, my point is not to say iOS is better, just different. There are advantages to Android which iOS does not have. At the end of the day, we should choose what is best suited to us.

• 2011-10-24 12:51
  • mTWD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-24 11:46 from mTWD - click to readAsk on the Samsung forum

• 2011-10-24 12:13
  • JJt2

> In reply to Lauryboy @ 2011-10-23 20:10 from vI2W - click to readHow much faster is SGS2 in loading Infinity Blade 2 than iPhone 4S?

• 2011-10-24 11:46
  • mTWD

This is going to be very interesting. Consumer Reports are still evaluating the iPhone 4S.

Last year, it was the Android fanboys darling organisation. Sooooo unbiased, so incorruptible and so truthful in the antennagate decision not to recommend.

Now watch, if Consumer Reports says iPhone 4S is a good phone, how the Android fanboys will suddenly say Apple paid, its the worst site on earth, they are biased etc etc. LOL.

Can't wait.

• 2011-10-24 11:33

Consumer Reports indicate that iPhone 4S has one of the best phone cameras:

• 2011-10-24 11:28
  • mTWD

> In reply to Duel @ 2011-10-24 00:19 from p77p - click to readPoor phones are discussed in other forums here we frankly do not care

• 2011-10-24 08:42
  • JJt2

> In reply to Anon @ 2011-10-24 06:07 from w4H4 - click to readPeople might agree with you, if they were the only one to have written such a review. However, the reviews have been pretty consistent across the board, across multiple sites, and even Android users, writing good reviews about the iPhone 4S.

This is really an excellent phone, and I can't wait to get my two units that I have ordered. You don't like it, fine, don't buy it. I would never limit myself to a brand due to some stupid ideology. If an Android or WP7 phone comes along and suits me better, I would buy that, what's the big deal.

• 2011-10-24 07:47
  • mTWD

Brainwashed "review" and "conclusion". I'd suggest rewriting the Conclusion with less bias and more objectivity instead of subjectivity.

• 2011-10-24 06:07
  • w4H4

> In reply to umair @ 2011-10-23 18:14 from KgfZ - click to readyou mean you can't afford it. lol

• 2011-10-24 05:58
  • nGct
Total of 10508 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.