Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
23%
Total hits:
22247374

Voting results

Design
6.8
Features
6.6
Performance
6.8
Votes:
622

Sort by:

I think so.when the steve jobs gone.it.s getting worse

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 10:47
  • TXgk
  • U

> In reply to tulipkhan @ 2011-10-13 01:20 from pwh7 - click to readYou are right it can't compete because judges around the world are blocking it for patent violation

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 10:33
  • JJt2
  • R

> In reply to guilar @ 2011-10-12 22:24 from i4P@ - click to readSome things you say are ok, others I disagree with. You simply cannot stereotype millions of people based on the choice of phone.

For instance, what about all the doctors, nurses, medical students who use iPhone and iPad and the contributions mentioned in this article?

http://mobihealthnews.com/2580...edical-tool/

Pilots are also now moving to iPads.

Are they doing so to show off? Or is it because simple can also mean reliable. If a guy was flying you 30,000 in the air, would you rather him have a simple, reliable device, or something that he may have to figure out and not be able to use intuitively?

The iPhone fortunately, is as simple, or as complex as the owner wants it to be, due to the App Store. Surely a kid who uses it as a gaming device, is not the same as a Doctor who uses medical apps, or a teenager who likes Whatsapp and Facetime, to a millionaire who buys it for his girlfriend cos its cool, to a hardworking person who bought it as a reward for himself.

Sure there are those who buy it for shallow reasons, but the iPhone crowd runs the whole gamut of people, just like in real life.

Are you also telling me, that ALL android buyers are noble? No criminal will buy an SGS2? Only smart people buy HTC?

Stereotyping people is a useless exercise in futility, better to concentrate on the positive.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 09:45
  • mTWD
  • R

Seriously,Google should be sueing apple for the notification bar on the IOS 5, apple is seriously getting worse day by day. And with Steve Jobs gone,i think innovation just stopped.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 08:30
  • uRFF
  • U

improved reception/antenna is big +++

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 07:23
  • Pxye
  • C

The Iphone 4s has been benchmarked at 800 mhz not 1 ghz, and its a masterpiece. who needs an amolded 4 inch + screen, when you can airplay to your home TV in 720p %)
The Iphone 4S becomes a beautiful remote controller, and
your murdering people in rage at 60 fps whilst still receiving fone calls and facebook/twitter notifications.
Dont get me wrong the Prime will be GREAT but functionality wont be as good as the kids from cupertino

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 06:40
  • Ijig
  • C

siri is awesome

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 05:58
  • th2C
  • U

how about siri dont you think its a great innovation for iphone4s?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 05:56
  • th2C
  • C

Can any one tell whats the ram capacity ? Some say its the same old 512 while few sais its 1 gig . gsmarena . U havnt posted any thing about that .

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 04:22
  • vGVZ
  • U

> In reply to sam @ 2011-10-12 17:52 from PDTc - click to reada little bit? its 2x faster..

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 03:53
  • 45@5
  • R

> In reply to Duel @ 2011-10-13 00:20 from p77p - click to readI can make the iphone ten times faster than the galaxy by setting a higher
priority for the iphone on my router,,
what dont you guys try. False advertising, Photoshop, Tweeking, Deception, Etc etc

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 02:10
  • syYd
  • R

Samsung s2 is still the best phone in the market ! Iphone 4s can't compete with s2.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 01:20
  • pwh7
  • U

> In reply to Abdulhadi Safi @ 2011-10-12 15:02 from KhZe - click to readThe probleme of the screen its because apple still want to keep its "retina display" and if they make it bigger the "retina" can't be acheived

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:53
  • kJrA
  • R


iOS is like a beautiful lowered sporty car,
Drive it anywhere you want but you have to stick to the freeways only...

Android is the supercharged AWD suped up SUV,
Now you can truly take that beast anywhere your heart desir.......

.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:48
  • syYd
  • U

This tme also a screen size is same whn we cmpred wth iphone 4,

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:46
  • HK}%
  • C

This time also iphone's Screen size is small.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:34
  • HK}%
  • U

> In reply to guilar @ 2011-10-12 22:24 from i4P@ - click to readYou sound desperately envious

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:26
  • JJt2
  • R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v..._video_title iPhone 4S beats hell out of galaxy s2 in browser test (updated test without flash) 1,5ghz galaxy is little bit slower but normal galaxy s2 performs very badly, it looks very slow :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:20
  • p77p
  • U

@guitar

Well said. Iphone has seen better days and an update like this falls short of expectations of many. I feel Sammy and HTC particularly are at the cutting edge and Google's updates coming out pretty fast as well. It seems it would be difficult for Apple to go head on with Android's big hardware partners from now on and possibly will always be playing catch up.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-13 00:20
  • SeLL
  • U

Let's face it - spec wise, it's no better than the fastest smartphone around.

Let's also face another fact - people buy iPhones because it is a social statement - if you have one, then you're part of the 'can afford' crowd.

My take on the phone: it's still 3.5". It's still un-customizable. It's still strict at getting apps (only torugh the appstore).

My needs as an occasional gamer and web surfer are to have at least a 4.0" screen. Customization is a priority - my phone, i like to control how it looks.

All apple devices are easy to use. Just goes to shjow what kind of crowd it attracts. But for the discerning others, we have spoken. Check out which OS has majority of the market now...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-12 22:24
  • i4P@
  • C
Sort by:
Total of 10081 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.