Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

26%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to ALonZo @ 2011-10-07 14:11 from 9ELe - click to readAs the other poster said, "don't lie" there are no lags whatsoever with the SGS2, it's fast slick with a beautiful 4.3" super amoled screen. Only downside is battery life but still I would rather have that than a small 3.5" screen of the iphone. SGS2 is a far better smart phone.

• 2011-10-07 16:55
  • Px7j

> In reply to Pari @ 2011-10-07 14:29 from PRPM - click to readyah u right its the best phone but if u talk abt its prise its bit expansive.

• 2011-10-07 16:48
  • 6PBF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-07 15:12 from Ui}F - click to read200 hrs means almost 8 days..

• 2011-10-07 16:46
  • uRBf

RIP Steve, you've done well....

• 2011-10-07 16:43
  • tVtV

VOTING RESULTS speak for themselves... over 7000 voters and it is the lowest ranked iPhone to date... people were expecting so much more given the 16 months Apple had to prepare

FYI - Galaxy S2 has higher votes than all the iPhones... upgrade here we come

• 2011-10-07 16:15
  • Iam7

iphone without jailbreak useless

• 2011-10-07 16:08
  • gIxx

it's obviously steve jobs' last masterpiece... :)

• 2011-10-07 16:00
  • PEIZ

standby time why 200hrs only?

• 2011-10-07 15:12
  • Ui}F

iphone4s give me a bberry all day so i can keep my chicks on the bb.

• 2011-10-07 14:52
  • M3s@

There is no phone like Iphone it does not mtter that U have 2G,3G,3GS,4 or 4S they all are the best of thier kind....

• 2011-10-07 14:29
  • PRPM

> In reply to sjfo @ 2011-10-07 14:23 from SgvH - click to readWhy would I lie? I actually owned this phone. Ok I may have been unlucky with the handset, but how coincedental that it was my 2nd Samsung handset and again the same glitches.

If you dont believe the smoothness of the iPhone compared to the SGS2, try out the iPhone :)

• 2011-10-07 14:27
  • 9ELe

> In reply to ALonZo @ 2011-10-07 14:11 from 9ELe - click to readNo lags no other problems with sgs2 so don't lie....

• 2011-10-07 14:23
  • SgvH

> In reply to talha @ 2011-10-07 13:02 from KI6K - click to readLol well said. How can the same design with improvements in many areas become inferior? Only bitter Android lovers come out with that rubbish!

Speaking of Android, I keep seeing the Samsung Galaxy S2. Ok I bought this phone and returned it after a little while. Why? Because for starters its got lags. Its got glitches. Its NO way smooth as the iOS. Seriously, its a very good phone but for people to come and try justify this device over the excellent iPhone 4S, sorry but your a bit far off the mark.

The iPhone 4 is up there with all the best phones, the iPhone 4S will be the BEST phone out there :)

• 2011-10-07 14:11
  • 9ELe

I would have bought this phone in a heart-beat if they had a 4" screen with flash support. I am waiting for the SAMSUNG NEXUS-PRIME. p.s. RIP Steve Jobs

• 2011-10-07 13:37
  • s8Ik

you sick people...the same iphone sold so much that it broke all the previous records, why ??? bcz people loved the same design and features...now if they made iphone4s with the same design how come it make it worse? even thou u know they added a hell lot of advancements in the software and hardware, which is already making it better from previous one,you still shouting "design design design".... go for something else ok... iphone4s will surly gona break iphone4 records....

• 2011-10-07 13:02
  • KI6K

> In reply to [deleted post]I think you should check it out again if you want to know who came out first. However, I don't really care who came out first or last, all I do care is who is better...

• 2011-10-07 12:40
  • tRJ1

I am glad they kept it this pocketable size but beefed up spec.Obviously iphone 5 will have new design.The power is so much now that its ipad power with less pixels to operate making it even more powerfull..They have kept same battery plus kept the battery life the same.This shows how efficient the A5 chip is.

People are getting the siri assissstant mixed up with speach recognition..It is more than that it brainier to include actual activations and understand speech.Now all i am waiting for is pricing AND a comparison with that stupid sized sgs2 to shut the sgs2 owners up.This Iphone 4s will be more powerfull than the sgs2 and pocket friendly..I mean come on samsung are just been silly with these huge screens they are not mobile phones they are tablets.Remember Motorola v600 or Sharp gx30 those are mobile phones.I suppose the iphone is not a ral mobile phone as such..In fact al these mono slab designs are rubbish but we have to put up with them..A mobile should fit your face as if you are speaking into it not just this boring slab you hold agaist your face..

The companys need to put some design into mobile phones..For a long time now they have got away with design they just bring out a screen ,no design,no effort required,boring.

• 2011-10-07 12:32
  • nF{b

> In reply to Not an iphone owner @ 2011-10-07 11:10 from mEw9 - click to readthe name iPhone 4S is really meaningful :)
iP4S = I Pray For Steve

• 2011-10-07 12:28
  • tRJ1

I just think the iPhone 4s is amazing. Apple has published it at the right time. Who wants their phone to be out-of-date just in 1 year using? For the iPhone 4 users, they don't have to buy a new phone to enjoy the latest functions in iOS 5. For the consumers, who want to buy a new phone, iPhone 4s is worth for buying with a high specification. Also I don't know why the phone screen is just bigger and bigger over time? 4" is enough for me.

Sr for my bad English!

• 2011-10-07 12:23
  • tRJ1

Stive jobs alive in our hearts

• 2011-10-07 12:15
  • gCkv
Total of 10073 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.