Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

18%

6.8
6.6
6.8

you know what, until now, i still love my nokia n8. best still and video camera, free gps, and a lot more. no regrets. my brother and my sister has an iphone 4 and iphone 3gs , but when i tried them both, i could still say that n8 still the best.

• 2011-10-06 01:57
  • vaQ4

RIP Steve Jobs..rest in peace bud

• 2011-10-06 01:51
  • Qy}W

3g??????? Come on people that's why I hate so much apple no flash,no 4g sucks . I stick with my android 4g lightening fast

• 2011-10-06 01:40
  • FLx9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-05 15:33 from t7T1 - click to readbecause ios5 is apple's Proprietary and only os that apple only uses. android is an open source os which most phone companys perfers so yeah

rest of the world phone makers 1-0 apple inc

• 2011-10-06 01:00
  • 3J99

Hell yeh!!! I love iphone!!! Always good... Always the best!!! Nothing beats iphone... Not now not ever!!!

• 2011-10-06 00:50
  • 3EdE

whats the ram on iphone 4s please answer

• 2011-10-06 00:31
  • ppmq

contructive opinions folks agree with maggygagga...mybe Apple has reason for what they did...we'll have to wait and see..i jst like name Iphone...not the Phones...

• 2011-10-05 23:59
  • NHhv
  • F

Not good enough

• 2011-10-05 23:27
  • THIu

there will be no iPhone 5: end of the road...at i 4s technical specs are so low...and siri is such a joke...remind me that siri is a joke, lol

• 2011-10-05 23:25
  • LaD8

It is a nonsense to buy Apple iPhone 4S with the double price of the Samsung Galaxy S II in a time that Samsung Galaxy S II has almost the double parameters of the Apple iPhone 4S.
Sorry for the Apple but Samsung Galaxy S II is again the best phone released

• 2011-10-05 23:24
  • St$E

> In reply to mehboob @ 2011-10-05 12:53 from TqCF - click to readwhats new in 4s l

• 2011-10-05 23:20
  • uWxV

New iphone sucks, the same design, with same specs of galaxy s2, that was released 5 months ago.. i wait for galaxy s3 or nokia ace or sea ray or n9

• 2011-10-05 23:14
  • pHK}

if apple thinks that this battery times and not only is what we expected... for cries the situation...

• 2011-10-05 23:10
  • 0Zvq
  • F

I love to see the Engineering and Software VP videos on Apple website. Those guys really think they are creating incredible new things. Amazing, I hope they are not blind otherwise they are dumb.

Anyhow, iph4S is frustrating. Apple is trying to push some little improvements making its customers waste money to please shareholders for a while.

Another thing I like. They keep claiming that iph 'changes everything over and over again'. Let's see for how long APPL can sustain that. If you look back here at GSM Arena at iP1 when it was lauched, after all the showbusiness is gone, you will see what it really was. Compare it with available phone. Also, do the same with iP3G, iP3GS, iP4 and iP4S in a while.

The part I like most is when VP says iP4 had a great camera, one of the best... They live in their own world.

Cheers. I like iPhones, just think it is too much overpriced for what it delivers.

Salut.

• 2011-10-05 23:06
  • Lk19

Still just an app tray - no homescreens, no widgets. We wait longer than ever for an update & you give us the same, dated small screen? You're merely playing catch-up to other high-end phones. My friend has been talking to his Samsung for months & your won't be available til Spring. Get outta here!

• 2011-10-05 23:06
  • qTtH

> In reply to yellow @ 2011-10-05 21:38 from gFCE - click to readwhat about the stand-by time....?

• 2011-10-05 23:03
  • 0Zvq

I am completely disappointed. I waited a year to see the same phone. not worth the price just for the camera. of this difference, I buy a real camera. no improvement to hard? Apple pathetic .... I give the apple. HTC launched Sensation XE 1.5 GHz Dual-Core, 768 MB RAM, etc. ..... And all this at a much lower price.

• 2011-10-05 22:16
  • 0Us7

I BET THAT THE IPHONE 4 WILL HAVE iOS5 update... its just silly.. and why call it the iphone 4s ffs?! what happened to iPhone 5 with iOS5? peice of crap is what i say. ooh yeah boast an 8MP camera and a dual core, but im pretty sure thats what the LG Optimus 3D has aswell... my money goes on android cos iPhone 4S took the drop bar from android, the messaging from blackberry, iCloud is just like bbm... waste of money and effort BOO APPLE!!

• 2011-10-05 22:15
  • Tr8a

disappointing

• 2011-10-05 22:11
  • svHF
Total of 10264 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.