Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

22%

6.7
6.6
6.8

> In reply to shayan @ 2011-10-04 18:22 from Lex7 - click to readthe difference is, this one has a dual core chip, ios5, 8mp camera that shoots in 1080p HD, Thats pretty much it. Its not even 4g :(

• 2011-10-04 22:24
  • 0ikt

this will chick out samsung galaxy s2 from the play

• 2011-10-04 22:20
  • U@YG

I am sooooo not happy with it!! iv been waiting foor aages and it looks exactly lyk the iphone4 =@

• 2011-10-04 22:16
  • mxQ8

What a letdown..Apple trying to milk it again. time to buy a Galaxy S 2.

• 2011-10-04 22:15
  • RYcK

apple policy=
Iphone> i3g> i3gs> 4g> 4gs
Just put an s letter, and there is no change in style, softwhr, interface, designe, same screen size, resulation and release an new phone and makes the people fool and get money

• 2011-10-04 22:13
  • KIYf

I think this upgrade of Iphone 4S looks very tiny as compared to Galaxy S2, HTC sensation XE and other phones, which have arrived a lot earlier than this bulshit piece of mobile. Please read all specifications before you buy it. Current market of phones cannot absorb this phone with only 1GB dual core processor chip. Apple shame on you. I am now waiting for Iphone 5 to come which may have 3.7 inches or large display.

• 2011-10-04 22:09
  • KIvs

very nice

• 2011-10-04 22:09
  • LaxX

> In reply to [deleted post]I feel the same way...

• 2011-10-04 22:08
  • 32V{

Infinity Blade 2 trailer:

Siri and new optics:

• 2011-10-04 22:08
  • 3Ybw

come on guys atleast we can appreciate for the changes made on the camera and the proccessor, it looks like most of the people were waiting more for a different design......

• 2011-10-04 21:55
  • P$uD

Awesome........................ i love it..

• 2011-10-04 21:54
  • utqY

don't like at all this "new" iphone!
it's like the 3g 3gs Trick
very very Sad.. but at list there is X7 faster than the iphone 4

• 2011-10-04 21:53
  • gDy%

Disappointed. Nothing is impressive. Forgettable.

• 2011-10-04 21:52
  • jDum

I am an iphone 4 user. Iphone 4s is not new iphone but only upgrade from 4, as like as 3g to 3gs. I still waiting for iphone 5 and very hope that it's screen 4" or 4.2"with the metal body or stainless, and new design.

• 2011-10-04 21:51
  • PRWW

> In reply to shayan @ 2011-10-04 18:22 from Lex7 - click to readAn S apparently, lol, I love my iPhone 4 and it would have to take a radical change in handset design and usability for me to "upgrade" but a faster processor and an upgraded camera (which I don't need as my 5 megapixel iPhone 4 camera is the best I've seen on a handset) is not worth me paying money to upgrade, looks like im sticking with what I have for now until the iPhone 5 or 6!!

• 2011-10-04 21:49
  • 32DW

• 2011-10-04 21:49
  • 32DW

it s old tech. More powerfull mobile have in market. Now its toy.

• 2011-10-04 21:48
  • PEqe

Oh boy, im seriously dissapointed here. I put off upgrading my phone because I waited for the next iphone. What does apple give us? The same phone with just a updated camera and processor.

The overall design is exactly the same and should cost much less now since its over a year old, but apple will still charge an arm or a leg for it.

I mean there was not even a change to their ipod range, I did not even hear about the new ipad.

I was really hoping for a bigger screen at least. Looks like I am gonna go with the galaxy S2. No use upgrading from my iphone 4 to this...There isnt much incentive with the 4s to upgrade at all.

• 2011-10-04 21:48
  • fq0m

what no iphone 5 i was hoping for it apple disappoint me and many other people when will ip5 come out .

• 2011-10-04 21:47
  • t}AC

Does it have flash player?
They have done it again. 'One little step for Samsung a giant leap for Apple' Apple always take little step at a time. It's a money making scam.

• 2011-10-04 21:47
  • 32V{
Total of 9957 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.