Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

10%

6.8
6.6
6.8

Samsung s 2 is better than this I phone 4s in many things 1.dual cor 1,2 ghz . 2.the
super amoled screen. 3. Screen size 4.3 inch. 4* . 1 gigabyte ram

• 2011-10-05 02:46
  • fvC3

man its 8mp camera and1080p recording guys specs are changed.y everyone teling same

• 2011-10-05 02:38
  • YQUI

No iPhone 5 !! Only An Upgrade -.-

• 2011-10-05 02:35
  • iqQk

To bad,nothing new on this phone.

• 2011-10-05 02:34
  • vNEq

> In reply to Ishraat @ 2011-10-04 20:00 from Nv1J - click to readCheck it has better camera with 8 Mega Pixel for Pics and 1080P HD recording for videos

• 2011-10-05 02:33
  • 8gjq

This is called FAIL

• 2011-10-05 02:31
  • u94L

The iPhone 4s compared to other smartphones on the market today like the samsung galaxy s2, just can't keep up with all the latest technology and software that is packed into the smartphones. Cost wise the iPhone 4s compared to other phones is to overpriced for the lack of technology that is placed into the phone, the production cost of the latest phone is less the £200 which includes all the parts made in china. The software which has been developed for the latest iOS 5 has many bugs in which apple still needs to improve on, when compared to the android OS which has more flexible when it comes to customize the phone to the users specific needs. If we take the multi-tasking feature which was added to the iOS few month back it still doesn't stand up to the outstanding menu's designed for the android lines of phones.

Hope this little insight into the design and specification of the new iPhone 4s, I had the delight off testing one off the phones yesterday, even tho my comments above maybe a little critical because I have been a apple customer with iPhones since the 1st one was ever released a few years ago but over the past month I had my eyes open to the android smartphones which blew my mind compared to the Iphone.

In parting note if your going to be buying an iPhone any time soon purchase a iPhone 4 compared to the 4s they mostly the same tech and software, plus they come at nearly 2/3 off the price of the new phone which is just a stop cap until the iPhone 5 is released sometime next year.

• 2011-10-05 02:28
  • n5hU

> In reply to Ishraat @ 2011-10-04 20:00 from Nv1J - click to readPlus a Dual-Core procesor and an 8 MP camera with HD video. I think it's a pretty good "update".

• 2011-10-05 02:25
  • dWuD

why on earth should I choose this over the SGS2? This is ridiculous

• 2011-10-05 02:24
  • nDVe

iphone 4s .... Updated, nice old model with small screen .

• 2011-10-05 02:21
  • 7q5C

i am not a apple funboy just a high end consumer i had the iphone4.. like many others samsung and htc and i just wainting for new phone but this time is not for me the display is to small now the only options are galaxy note or htc sensation xe..the hardware is nothing without a big screen

• 2011-10-05 02:16
  • LaIc

So what's the difference ? if i have iphone 4S & my friend already have iphone 4 , both would look same ........ why no visible hardware changes ? :(:(:(

• 2011-10-05 02:16
  • iHPi
  • F

Really?
and i was excited .....
Guess i'll go get a GSII

• 2011-10-05 02:15
  • PBhv

ahahahah i have this iclub on my android device (desire HD) 6mounts ago. it calls voice actins is that iphone can do .... integrate old android app with ios 5

• 2011-10-05 02:14
  • 3@4t

I'm definitley going to get this phone, I'm still rocking a 3G for me this is a big upgrade.... IF I owned an Iphone 4 I would not get this phone as it is a minor update.... same as why I skipped out on the 3GS and 4...

• 2011-10-05 02:14
  • QPhf

Whaaaaattt?????CMOOoN Apple What are you doin ??everybody werr waiting for iPhone 5 not for 4 second onee??we want bigger screen maybe same design 1.5ghz dual core flash on browser widgets and 3D screen we gave you alot of money and you are giving this S#it to us come onn ill go for Blackberry ,samsung or HTC ....And maybe for cheaper an better faster and slimmer !!!:( shame ill sell my iPhone 4 !!!!!

• 2011-10-05 02:13
  • 04MT

Apple should listen to its consumers instead of doing their own thing. Whilst other companies are invovating aplle is adding features such as the ability to chance wallpaper. Please

• 2011-10-05 02:13
  • v660

goooooooo androiddd!!!!!!!!!

• 2011-10-05 02:08
  • Mfyd

Fanboy: "Hey dude, check out my new iPhone!"

Dude: "......isn't that the same phone you had last week?"

Fanboy: *Yikes! hands in the face*

• 2011-10-05 02:07
  • v0qZ

can't be compare to the likes of Samsung Galaxy SII ... low tech and miles ahead Sharp 102SH

• 2011-10-05 02:04
  • v0qT
Total of 10184 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.