Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-07 10:06 from MDZf - click to readNo,this 2 are very2 difrrent

• 2014-08-09 02:55
  • KZ85

my battery is draining fast its automatically getting down of 5 % what should i do change the battery...

• 2014-08-08 19:42
  • YMtf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-07 10:06 from MDZf - click to readIf you would like a faster phone. suggesting u to use 5S. TQ

• 2014-08-08 11:45
  • PS6Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-07 02:44 from IaMa - click to readSilly Question u can use all type of calls

• 2014-08-07 13:28
  • MHy{

hey guys i am planning to buy an iphone . But i am confused between getting the iphone 5 or 5s . They are very similar so i think 5 would be fine . Am i right ?

• 2014-08-07 10:06
  • MDZf

can i use video call whit this phone?
help

• 2014-08-07 02:44
  • IaMa

> In reply to singh @ 2014-08-04 11:04 from vbTK - click to readlokking so great

• 2014-08-04 18:56
  • tUdx

The warranty available and support sucks! My expensive 5S phone stopped working in Mumbai within 5 weeks. I was informed that it is case of Liquid Damage as per indicator inside the phone, and hence no warranty and the phone cannot be repaired. However, can be replaced if another 20 grand is paid. Despite my telling that no liquid has spilled and that moisture level in Mumbai is perhaps high, no relief. You will be surprised to note that there is no grievance settlement mechanism on Apple site. I believe there are several such cases in Mumbai. Highly disappointed at this rip off. Sanjay Singh

• 2014-08-04 11:04
  • vbTK

my iphone 5 is not activating with out sim plz give me any suggestion to activate my iphone 5 during activation it give a msg :sim not valid:

• 2014-08-03 10:17
  • KI3%

I'm facing a big problem with microphone of my iphone 5. No one is hearing clear voice. However, it's ok when I'm using headphone. One of our local technician said this is a common problem and after changing the logic board of microphone problem is not solving. He is also saying this may be voice sending IC problem.
Anyone can help me? Please give me an email at faysal.rev@gmail.com.

• 2014-08-02 20:54
  • PEqh

I'm using Iphone 5 (black) 16GB for about 1 year. Still I'm feeling that my phone is a new phone. Apple provides ios 7 at the time that i purchased it. It is an awesome ios version. Still my phone gives me a good battery backup and good speed. The processor is so fast. I am using the phone for rough uses. But even now there is not a single scratch in the screen and in the body. It is such a great work by the manufactures. Everybody loves the phone that they use it. My 21 friends had purchased iphones till i purchased. The facetime facility in this iphone is much much much useful for us. Anyway it is an awesome phone that i ever used. I am sure that I will use this phone for atlest 8 years. after that i will exchange my phone with brand new iphone. In my life I will not use another phone instaed of iphone.

• 2014-08-01 07:46
  • utV4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-21 05:25 from kfYL - click to readiPhone 5s

• 2014-07-31 10:59
  • 0Tub

> In reply to Keith @ 2014-07-29 15:22 from tue9 - click to readThe person that was looking to get ringtone for the iPhone 5, go to app store and download Zedge and it will prompt you on how to get the ringtones, that was the big thing for me as well, but I used to have an android phone and you could download Zedge, so I tried it for the I phone and it was very easy to do, just follow the instruction's on how to do it.

• 2014-07-30 19:47
  • xIaC

i've been using this phone since 2012!!

amazing!

it was lost but i got it back!!!!!!

thanks for the good specs of this phone!

• 2014-07-30 02:50
  • TSFn

I just brought this phone..but facing problem install ringtone ..hope someone guide me the step to do it .thanks.

• 2014-07-29 15:22
  • tue9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 00:54 from ITVq - click to readhi frnds.i m new here.i m looking that some people are said that every mobile has some problem.so i rquest to all plz advise me. I want to buy a new android smartphone.therefore plz told me about better smartphone which i can operate faster

• 2014-07-29 10:50
  • Xuh7

Really good fast you can put millions off games on it what is really good.
But I think the iphone 5s I the best got to say :)

• 2014-07-28 22:13
  • nGSs

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-07-25 06:08 from u1gc - click to readSamsung galaxy S5 five is better because it was released 2 years after the 5. Try comparing it with the 5s. If you like Samsung you will be pleased to know that common opinion is in your favour.

• 2014-07-28 10:26
  • vxLj
Total of 13582 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.