Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-19 06:44 from qKwQ - click to readso let me get this straight......

You had to so called Samsung Galaxy S3, which is the greatest phone on the planet.........

you dumped it for an iphone 5.... based on your story, it seems like you dumped it before trying the iphone 5....

now your going to sell your iphone 5 or a beast of the Galaxy note? This is exactly why you apple haters, end up making yourselfs look so stupid, with these made up stories, not only that, you probably a samsung user, are embarrasing the rest of the android based users. Go away dude, your story is so made up it's not even funny. BTW, iphone5 is 699.99 Canadian dollars over here.

• 2012-10-19 07:53
  • 7Cgg

> In reply to Bp @ 2012-10-19 07:08 from u10m - click to readgo with it..

• 2012-10-19 07:51
  • P@dH

> In reply to Bp @ 2012-10-19 07:08 from u10m - click to readok, please go to samsung then. Oh while your at it, get the note 2. Awesome phone I heard. Very good phone.

• 2012-10-19 07:38
  • 7Cgg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-19 06:44 from qKwQ - click to readI'm calling your bluff on the spot.

Whats your ebay item number? The fact that every apple hater is going to the s3 is b.s. Its the "i'm going to the s3" that kinda gives it away. It's like the bandwagon right now. Whats the ebay number? Thanks.

• 2012-10-19 07:37
  • 7Cgg

> In reply to Iphone 5 king @ 2012-10-19 05:38 from v0qT - click to readIf it will be given to me for free, I will grab it of course why not? Then sell it right after.

• 2012-10-19 07:23
  • sgnt

Nothing new... wana go to Samsung...

• 2012-10-19 07:08
  • u10m

because of nokia's pattents, the iphone5 is great. because apple's pattents, the nokia lumia 920 will be great!

both parties agreed that they can use some of each otheres licensed pattents in their smartphones. apple has agreed to pay nokia for pattent infridgement.

applekia or nokiapple....=).

• 2012-10-19 07:02
  • 4Hra

> In reply to Terrier @ 2012-10-19 06:16 from 39x% - click to readI agree with this. If I was given an an iPhone 5 for free on condition that I could only use that as my daily phone, I would say no thanks and buy a Samsung.

• 2012-10-19 06:49
  • qKwQ

Just bought an iPhone 5. After 5 minutes I'm already bored to death. I guess I'm gonna have to hop back on GS3. In fact I'm going to sell my iPhone on ebay and get close to $900 and then purchase a Brand new Galaxy Note for $680 and use the remaining $220 to purchase android apps or just use it to buy a beer keg.

• 2012-10-19 06:44
  • qKwQ

have a great day with IP5..

• 2012-10-19 06:19
  • P@dH

> In reply to Iphone 5 king @ 2012-10-19 05:38 from v0qT - click to readIf I was given an iPhone for free and told I can only have it if I use everyday as my main phone I really would say no and get a much cheaper Android if I was short of money.
Because iPhone is just too limited, not very customisable, can't use Bluetooth to transfer to people you with, limited internet and what they'll let you download, you can't just swap battery if you caught short on power, has no Mass Storage or OTG, no radio, no replaceable memory card, Apple Maps are poor, doesn't have a Swype keyboard, no Multitasking, Google has less Apps but a much bigger selection of App types because of all of Apple's restrictions, you can't use normal MP3s as ringtones, and these are all things off the top of my head and I'm sure I can think of more.
So when you add all those problems together money comes low down on the list for people who actually want a Smartphone to work as a Smartphone.

• 2012-10-19 06:16
  • 39x%

Well leaving all d tech specs, design flaws (if any), mkt gimmicks, allegations & litigations. One thing I personally feel, the after sales servicr vch ppl rarely compare now a days is d biggest benifit fr iPhone users as compared to any. I mny countries like mine der no cell fone insurance available n Apple is humble enuf to undrstnd tat. FYI not even d minuetest hardware issues are repaired d fone is alwz replaced wid a new one, n no manuf really dz tat!

• 2012-10-19 05:56
  • fCAa

> In reply to Terrier @ 2012-10-19 01:41 from 39x{ - click to readWell thats beyond my control, all im sying is that iphone 5 is a nice phone it may not please everyone but its a prettt nice luxurious phone that is yea expensive. But I guess worth it because it doesnt look plastic cheapy phone.

• 2012-10-19 05:43
  • v0qT

> In reply to [deleted post]Well a person who said that he doesnt want a free iphone 5 is a lier! Im sure if this phone is for free everyone will want this. Because its a beautiful phone. It may not be great compare to android os but its just the way apple fans wants the iphone ipad and itouch easy to use...

• 2012-10-19 05:38
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-19 02:26 from Nxnb - click to readHahaha whats the difference between a plastic made phone to a metal unibody phone? Its natural things in this world could get scratches... Even the phantom can get a scratch?

• 2012-10-19 05:34
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-19 02:22 from Nxnb - click to readApple did say its the thinest phone they said its the thinest iphone. If they over price its ok I like the look of it. Aluminum metal unibody and glass screen. Looks elegant and luxurious thats why for me its like rolls royce. Compare to a phone made in a poly carbonate plastic that could easily get scratches also.

So if you can afford to buy this phone, houses and cars why are you complaining that its so expensive if money dont matter to you? I mean its just a phone anyway and you can replace it if you didnt like it.

Just saying you know?

• 2012-10-19 05:32
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-19 02:29 from Nxnb - click to readThat's because UK courts actually work and while far from perfect they usually in the right direction.
While US courts aren't corrupted but their legal system is broken, unevolved and completely biased towards making big US companies even bigger on a world scale, and the fact that they can get a patent for pretty much any wild claims they make is part of why they so big now, because if Apple ran things exactly as they do now but we're based in any other country they'd probably be bankrupt by now.

• 2012-10-19 03:02
  • 39x{

And now Apple is tasting the bitter medicine it had sown.

• 2012-10-19 02:29
  • Nxnb

> In reply to Iphone 5 king @ 2012-10-19 01:24 from v0qT - click to readA fake scratchable and dentable Rolls Royce made in China.

• 2012-10-19 02:26
  • Nxnb

> In reply to Iphone 5 king @ 2012-10-19 01:24 from v0qT - click to readWe can more than afford to buy iPhone. If we were able to buy several vehicles, houses and expensive gadgets, then why not afford a cheap iPhone??? The problem is we don't want to patronize products made by the world's most arrogant fruity company who did more litigation than innovation just to stifle competition. All their actions- like overpricing their products, lying to customers through ads, parent trolling, litigating other phone manufacturers, making false claims (like claiming that iPhone 5 is the world's thinnest smartphone when in fact it's not, and claiming that Apple maps is the most beautiful, most powerful maps app ever and ended up a flop) all these things really make me sick.

• 2012-10-19 02:22
  • Nxnb
Total of 13582 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.