Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

The iExpander is like putting the iPhone on steroids.

• 2012-10-14 20:23
  • PG5Y

> In reply to Terrier @ 2012-10-14 18:19 from 3Jn} - click to readThe iphone screen is just enough,though I have to say that people in the US are too lazy to extend their fingers or to even use more of those. But the maps are unacceptable, imagine the statue of liberty to be in the middle of a park,thats how awful it is.

• 2012-10-14 20:08
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Terrier @ 2012-10-14 19:26 from 3Jn} - click to readTrue, but what is irrational is the multiple visits on a daily visits without fail. A person may not like Toyota and spend a day ranting about it, but what would you call a guy who visits a Toyota showroom every day just because he didn't like it? ( Even with rational criticism)

I dunno about you, but most would call that person cuckoo lol.

• 2012-10-14 19:50
  • PG5Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 18:40 from PG5Y - click to readHaters usually have an irrational level of hatred but as far as I'm aware every comment I've made is rational criticism or praise with enough facts to backup what i say.

• 2012-10-14 19:26
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 16:11 from ptD0 - click to readI also put Xperia TX on top, and only HTC below the Lumia, since HTCs dont work well and are so unstable and laggy. Lumia work when they are brandnew, so even the OS is r3t@rd they beat HTC.

Razr Maxx HD is not on my list, as it does not exist outside of Verizons DROID series.

• 2012-10-14 18:55
  • Kg{$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 16:06 from PG5Y - click to readDoctors like iphones. I was in a bad motorcycle accident less than 2 months ago, the surgeon used his iphone4s to take macro photos of the damage inside my eye socket, Before and After shots.

And my regular doctor also has an iphone4s, he always put it with the display down, also one time i met him in a meeting we both attended. I guess he have many secret girlfriends ahaha

• 2012-10-14 18:50
  • Kg{$

Terrier is one of the most loyal Apple fans here, constantly giving hits to this page. Will you be here tomorrow and the day after too? Hope so. Only a fan would stay for so long, haters don't have the energy.

Like Paulo Coelho stated, "Haters are just confused admirers"

• 2012-10-14 18:40
  • PG5Y

> In reply to lawlee @ 2012-10-14 14:55 from 7Cgg - click to readApple have never been worried about pissing off App Developers given the way they treat them with little respect, but they are worried about pissing off customers with bigger screen incase they complain the phone won't fit in their hand and that's why they only made the screen longer for iPhone 5, so the only way they'll ever make a bigger screen is keep making it longer so you've got a freaking skyscraper in your hand, or have screen with no borders around it and that'll mean it'll never be any bigger than about 4.3 inches.

• 2012-10-14 18:19
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to lawlee @ 2012-10-14 14:54 from 7Cgg - click to readMost people in China use Android and a huge percentage who buy iPhone Jailbreak and don't bother to pay for anything, and Apple are only interested in rushing to release phone if they can charge an extortionist amount for the phone and give people no choice but to empty their wallets every time they switch the phone on, and they just can't brainwash the average Chinese person enough for that yet.

• 2012-10-14 18:11
  • 3Jn}

The ignoramus price does not match the features and I would go for a htc one x+ any day .having an iPhone is just for showoff and does not do justice to your money .I am telling this as an apple fan and I'm typing this from my iPad 2 . According to me the apple company is cheating the buyers , no offense to apple .

• 2012-10-14 17:58
  • uvtx
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-13 18:16 from FMYK - click to readnokia fan:D i dont like brick phones..so i put xperia on 1st place, and galaxy has a shitty plastic..abd low battery life aslo

• 2012-10-14 16:11
  • ptD0

The iPhone, now a doctor's tool

• 2012-10-14 16:06
  • PG5Y

it has high cost i want to buy but i cant.....r.billll

• 2012-10-14 14:56
  • 9FI0

> In reply to sara @ 2012-10-14 10:54 from nQeC - click to readHI Sara

Apple will not be changing the screen size until at least the apple iphone 6comes out. If they change the screen size, it will piss off program developers. It will be this screen size for 2 years.

• 2012-10-14 14:55
  • 7Cgg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 14:31 from t}x6 - click to read"when realease in india"
Not even released in China yet. They will sell an easy 2 million probably the 1st day alone in China. Once it's released.

• 2012-10-14 14:54
  • 7Cgg

when realease in india

• 2012-10-14 14:31
  • t}x6

I wanted to buy Iphone5 but when i saw sony.. then i realised what crap IP5 it really is, so I quited..I am really sorry for people who want it so badly, cause i lacks half of features as android has..And one main reason, battery life is very, very poor..but hey it is Apple:D!!! Well, dont forget to buy icharge extra..:D And all this, for very unreasonable high price..

• 2012-10-14 13:42
  • ptD0

> In reply to usman @ 2012-10-14 05:21 from ITZ1 - click to read it's going to be the opposite now.
my gnII parcel arriving by Wednesday afternoon.
let's see who is better or flop.

• 2012-10-14 13:24
  • 7q5H

Still not released in my country cant wait to buy it

• 2012-10-14 12:18
  • nx2B

> In reply to Claire @ 2012-10-13 21:10 from nIcm - click to readHi claire ive always had android phones not once have I had a virus as far as,im aware,its not a common thing unlike the apple I phone which as I have just read is already a year out of date with the cpu was lookin at an I phone 5 but phone looks odd with long narrow screen and outdated already think ile keep with sony oh I did drop my arc but stayed in tackt how,many have dropped I phone n shattered screen I kno 5 people that did cost em 150 quid to get fixed at apple

• 2012-10-14 12:14
  • mqtx
Total of 13331 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.