Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Superb phone but my 4g is not working

• 2014-06-16 18:51
  • ftKc

"Open any of your favourite song in the music app, click the share button, choose set as ringtone" - cant find share button though. How?

• 2014-06-16 17:15
  • MkXA

We cant use mp3 music as a ringtone.

• 2014-06-16 17:10
  • MkXA

i used it , it is vry gud phone , i m satisfid

• 2014-06-16 15:19
  • rKw3

I phone 5 is excellent ..but only the problem is with battery back up..it's too low.apple has to increase its battery capacity..

• 2014-06-15 08:24

• bELG

I just love it

• 2014-06-11 17:18
  • PEqh

> In reply to SK88 @ 2014-06-06 22:04 from vGDq - click to reador probably, you do not know how to use it.. or you don't have it.

• 2014-06-11 10:33
  • 9x16

I had this phone for a year now, And overall, I am definitely quite impressed. It never hangs on youtube streaming and the color and contrast is amazing. Idk why most people keeps on insulting apple for the design, because I myself have no problem with it. In fact, it's quite handy, light, and fits my jeans pocket perfectly. There's only 2 cons I have for this phone. One is when my headset hit the screen, the screen had a very, very tiny crack. I was surprised since it says on the review that it's made of corning gorilla glass. Second is the battery life. To sum it up, if you want a phone that never hangs and perfect camera front and back, buy this phone. It is quite expensive, but it's very much worth it than buying Samsung every 5 months. Ugh.

• 2014-06-11 09:34
  • 7XcU

I got my new first ios phone (iphone 5) and i love it more than my andriod phones.

• 2014-06-11 08:01
  • 0C0C

> In reply to 2clauses @ 2014-06-09 12:24 from HHHH - click to readOpen any of your favourite song in the music app, click the share button, choose set as ringtone.

• 2014-06-11 06:30
  • 2S8n

> In reply to masked nanker @ 2014-06-04 18:11 from pYxL - click to readjealous about iphone 5

• 2014-06-10 11:45
  • 9x16

> In reply to Anna H. @ 2014-06-08 04:18 from LE{f - click to readif i bought only the brand, then how come i have my iphone 5 handset with me? lol!

in iphone 5 it is the result that counts, not the specs sheet

• 2014-06-10 11:44
  • 9x16

My apologies this is a review of iPhone in general rather than iPhone 5, but was just reading some reviews around iPhone and other phones in general and wanted to share my experiences. I have had iPhone 3gs (old version), and purchased after iPhone 4 was already launched (so got it a bit cheap). And I purchased Samsung Note 2 later. I have to say that though the iPhone has fewer features (since it was a few years older model), it never died down on me for the many years I have used it (the other phone has several times - erasing all my contacts, SMS, etc.) and recently crashes almost once daily! though it is newer than iPhone). Also, in the first year, I felt the button was a bit tight and went to Apple. They replaced it in a week! No questions asked. Also, the entire interface is very intuitive (compared to Android). I have decided I will only go for iPhone even if it is expensive (maybe buy an older version like I did earlier) - at least there is peace of mind and no constant irritation. Only problem with iPhone is it is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

• 2014-06-10 08:33
  • utb6

> In reply to rock @ 2014-06-08 09:23 from t}j0 - click to readYou said everything is possible, can u use any favorite of your mp3 songs as ringtone. also apple is a fashion gagdet not a gadget u play round wit

• 2014-06-09 12:24
  • HHHH

> In reply to rock @ 2014-06-08 09:23 from t}j0 - click to readYa bt how to download songs without payin

• 2014-06-09 05:11
  • 7j{i

Iphone is the best gadget. i bought it 1 year earlier, & till now it never repairs, awesome device . & yeah the most imp. thing is it never Hangs....like Samsung phones. i love Apple. & yes those people who said that they can't download songs n all stuff. so for your kind info. in Apple Iphone everything is possible . u should just learn first that how to operate an Iphone . thank you ........!!!!

• 2014-06-08 09:23
  • t}j0

> In reply to SK88 @ 2014-06-06 22:04 from vGDq - click to readhahaha lol...!!!
first u should learn that how to operate Apple gadgets.

• 2014-06-08 09:13
  • t}j0

> In reply to roberts @ 2014-06-07 22:17 from ITWq - click to readGalaxy Note 3 N9005 has better:

*GRAPHYCS
*RAM MEMORY
*CAMERA
*SENSORS
*CPU (2.3 GHz)
*LARGER DISPLAY

AND 90% OF THE APPS ARE FOR FREE. So how come is better the Iphone? LOL. You and many other people are buying nothing else that just the BRAND (if you know what i mean).

• 2014-06-08 04:18
  • LE{f
Total of 13528 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.