Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

Damn all this hate from Android users.. That's how you know Apple is the most adavnced efficient os yesterday, today and tomorrow and the figures don't lie.. Sit down and stay pressed. No one wants to use your 2nd rated os for shit. Developers know ios is the main stage to showcase their apps. Who the hell use NFC, no one but 0.1 percent of the Android population. Apple still manages to make a glass & aluminum beautiful slim, and litephone without using cheap plastic. Everything on android just screams 2nd rated. Gazllion over hyped features that hardly works. Apple is not going to invest in overhyped comic features that will lead to problems. That is why it did not jump on the lte bandwagon at 1st. Who in the hell gonna jump on something that is not even well establish. LTE is still growing; NFC, wireless charging are just a few. iPhone hands down has the best flawless os and polished apps. I see why Apple hasn't added anything particular new, it's because their phones and os has been always been solid especially since the iPhone 4. The iphone is the only phone to have the best camera in the mobile world today. IPhone 5 will be no exception. Android has to come out with updates every 3-6 months. Jellybean, yes is a great addition but it's still not solid. Keep on reaching! iPhone 5 is a great addition to the apple family. I love the fact that when you get an iPhone you have the latest and greatest phone for that whole year, then you have Android that constantly comes out with new better phones for their standards every month. Now u don't have the latest and greatest phone as you may think and may at times feel cheated with your 1 month old stall phone. So to end this, Samsung loses #1 spot after being the #1 smartphone for 1 month, while Apple reclaims it's throne for another full year. Enough said!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-16 00:36
  • 476D
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 20:58 from PG5Y - click to readThere might be too many devices to consider in developing an app for Android. But at least developers had adapted to it. Unlike with IOS, there are some features that doesn't work in older iPhone devices just to make the latest version adapt to the older models.
http://theiphonefever.blogspot...han.html?m=0

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-16 00:13
  • cNdt
  • R

I love , iphone because
1) amazing apps, games and themes, mods.
2) Gorgeous looks, so cool none of my friends have e phn so precisely made! and ladies dig it.
3) I can show off the coolest games like Infinity blade, Dead Space, Real Raving and my android frnds doesn't even know how to install games on teir phones!
4) Never hangs.
5) Can be used single handedly!
6) Amazing camera qualtiy.
7) always comes wih good pair of earphones.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:58
  • 2CdF
  • U

no bluetooth (with cydia a lot of steps) + no nfc (file transfer), no micro sd, no radio and no removable battery that means samsung galaxy s3 is better, i think so "technicaly" but i think that touch sensitivity in iphone it's better than sgs3 (sure after trying iphone 4S and SGS3)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:47
  • fvBr
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 23:26 from JJsi - click to readStill doesn't change the fact that Apple made the worst iphone ever with NO REAL MULTI-TASKING, NO NFC, NO NEW GREAT FEATURES...only ONES they COPIED from HTC and Samsung...My iphone 4s is still king of iphones...people will buy iphone 5 because they are stupid...just watch the video "first look" ...they just gave the people an iphone 4s and everyone believed it was an iphone5! just goes to show that people will eat anything apple make EVEN IF ITS A LIE! like you obviously have! hahahaha :P

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:41
  • vxt3
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 23:26 from JJsi - click to readStill doesn't change the fact that Apple made the worst iphone ever with NO REAL MULTI-TASKING, NO NFC, NO NEW GREAT FEATURES...only ONES they COPIED from HTC and Samsung...My iphone 4s is still king of iphones...people will but iphone 5 because they are stupid...just watch the video "first look" ...they just gave the people an iphone 4s and everyone believed it was an iphone5! just goes to show that people will eat anything apple make EVEN IF ITS A LIE!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:40
  • vxt3
  • R

My phone is not an iphone
It has become a die phone
Don't give a damn anymore
Bidding you a good bye phone
Galaxies, Xperias & Lumias
Infront of them a shy phone
What can I do with it?
For noobs just a try phone
Everybody is laughing
Apple released a cry phone
My phone is not an iphone

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:37
  • fJCp
  • R

> In reply to Trent33 @ 2012-09-15 23:24 from vxt3 - click to readYou are doing Apple a favour because they are sold out 20 times over:
http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/...s-dominance/

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:26
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Shinny @ 2012-09-15 20:12 from swJp - click to readMulti-tasking is a part of life...you can walk and talk at the same time right? (not sure if you can think? lol) But my point is...SERIOUS MULTI-TASKING is an important feature on a smartphone...and since iphone 5 cannot do real multi tasking such as downloading files and watching video while you wait for it to finish...or browsing FB, twitter while watching your favorite MTV file...These are examples of REAL MULTITASKING already available in other phones but not with iphone 5...that's why I'm keeping my iphone 4s and maybe upgrade to a different brand this year until apple gets rid of CEO joke TIM COOK :P

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:24
  • vxt3
  • R

> In reply to Darkside @ 2012-09-15 21:01 from RnKI - click to readHave a good look at the video presentation you are WRONG

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:12
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to stefan @ 2012-09-15 21:15 from 0UaB - click to readDo you have one to test the battery life?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:11
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to vidmas @ 2012-09-15 21:47 from 0xWL - click to readNot on the stock market

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:10
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to zipp @ 2012-09-15 22:18 from L7Xj - click to readHave a good lok at the presentation video they said thinnest smartphone on the market

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:09
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Trent33 @ 2012-09-15 22:21 from vxt3 - click to readThe stock price went to all times high, if you call that kill Apple you are dead wrong.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:07
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 22:48 from 3c4T - click to readThe millions of people that bought it and sold out 20X do not

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 23:06
  • JJsi
  • R

personally i am not an apple fan and this could be tainted by that but i did always think they look great and are good products if what you need is what they have(because let's face it, they don't give you what you need, they give you what they want and it's your choice from there), but a i really do think this iPhone looks bad, it's too god damn long for it's width(at least that's what i think)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 22:48
  • 3c4T
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 21:13 from PG5Y - click to readI too am waiting for Lumia 920 as a refreshing change but Nokia have got to get it out..Nokia do this time and time again,get the product to market stop fannying about..Plus they offer some colour at least i am for red or yellow Lumia 920 myself,my opinion..Come on Nokia its been announced but bring it to market.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 22:43
  • nEAx
  • R

> In reply to sauravk @ 2012-09-15 20:47 from uvjg - click to readI already have an iphone 4s that's why i know apple makes good stuff while steve jobs was still CEO...That is why I also know that the iphone 5 is substandard by Apple's standards...I was looking to upgrade my 4s to what Apple bragged about for months which will be #1 smartphone in the world...and what did Tim Cook come up with? An outdated phone with poor specs...phone features that have been copied from other phones that already have LTE and Panorama...Iphone 5 killed apple it is so disappointing! :D

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 22:21
  • vxt3
  • R

oh, there's my remote control! :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 22:20
  • dWAG
  • U

> In reply to [deleted post]it's the thinnes phone that apple ever made they didn't say it's the thinnest phone ever

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 22:18
  • L7Xj
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 13857 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.