Anonymous, 21 Sep 2012Apple maps will outperform outdated Google maps pretty soon:
"Customers around the wor... more7 years google spent to come to their map service, so it will take apple a few months to do this? By the time apple comes up with the solution (probably 5-10yrs), google's far way advanced.
Other phone companies dont need ppl to line up for their new phones...it just available everywhere. Easy to find and no need to que for 5hrs or even overnight. I rather sleep, have a good dream and wait for my phone to arrive at home. Apple admit they only made few iphones so ppl will line up on the release date...so sad of apple for doing that. Letting their costumers wait outside for max of 24hrs.
Apple maps will outperform outdated Google maps pretty soon:
"Customers around the world are upgrading to iOS 6 with over 200 new features including Apple Maps, our first map service," said spokeswoman Trudy Miller. "We are excited to offer this service with innovative new features like Flyover, turn by turn navigation, and Siri integration. We launched this new map service knowing it is a major initiative and that we are just getting started with it. Maps is a cloud-based solution and the more people use it, the better it will get. We appreciate all of the customer feedback and are working hard to make the customer experience even better."
iLikeSmartphone, 21 Sep 2012Dont mean to bash at iphone...was planning to upgrade to one but the launch put me off. $199 f... moreLet me know when there will be lines to buy your oversized plastic copy.
Nothing Special Without Big screen.i am Blind Fan of iPhone Forever. Also there is nothing special in iOS 6. :(
Dont mean to bash at iphone...was planning to upgrade to one but the launch put me off. $199 for an iphone? A big joke defo. And the size you would expect a proportional size. App has gone dull...an extra row of icons? Not impressed and the bugs with ios 6...list goes on.
The 'WoW' factor of iphone is gone or died. iphone 4s still holds that title. Good luck to apple hope they sort out the bugs they have created.
Obviously apple only looking for sales not the costumers needs.
Now im defo buying Note 2.
[deleted post]im not an iFan just like u! Lolhahahaha
I follow which is the best specs and more flexible or not restricted to use. Your iphone 5 is the best phone today?! LOOLLLhahahaha
Have you double check specs again? Oh wait, there is the MAP app...how pretty it is...u get a 2D on a 3D view SOOO INNOVATIVE. LoooLhahahaha
Poor iFans... u getting a pretty phone with less tech inside and loads of bugs. Sorry if there r good iPeople about but the facts speaks for itself.
Anonymous, 21 Sep 2012iP5 vs SN2 - my option.. flame if u want
1. Faster OTA os update
2. Easier to use in one han... moreNote 2 Con't...
12. Google Maps
13. S-Beam (upto 40gb file transfer - pics, music or movies)
14. S Pen
15. Loads of features.
16. Not Restricted.
iOS 6 is Gud or just bad lik iPhone5
I want ur opinion guys
Has anybody download it
unknown, 21 Sep 2012which better between iphone 5 and samsung galaxy note 2? Give 10 reasons iP5 vs SN2 - my option.. flame if u want
1. Faster OTA os update
2. Easier to use in one hand
3. Longer standby time, even with wifi/bt/data all on
4. No need to monitor for battery drain from rouge apps
5. More accessory support
6. Wifi plus cellular - allow app to use cellular if wifi have problem.
7. Lighter and smaller form factor easier to carry.
8. Higher resolution
9. easy wifi itunes sync
10. iCloud sync notes/reminders/docs etc with all your other devices.
SN2 vs iP5
1. Customisation - keyboard/launchers etc all can be changed
2. self sustaining music playing. (no need to sync.. just drag and drop)
3. all application can share same data, increased productively.
4. easy access shortcuts to your apps and phone functions - ie. widgets .. pull down notification
5. Application have more control - they can send sms/call on ur behalf
6. install applications even if its not on the play store (no need to root)
7. more screen space, better to see video or read websites
8. notification led light. Inform you when you have notifications.
9. multitask for some applications, ie download in one app, while using another one, or a windowed video playing.
10. fm radio
model apple is pretty and modern. all apple model, please help tell about how much?
sout_grapes, 20 Sep 2012Iphone 5 is crap. True apple fan use Mac. How many of you who own an iphone use Mac?i have an ipod touch instead and use a mac - iphones are a waist of money
A jerk.... As cant beat Galaxy S3 I9300.
& why should we wait every time in India as apple launch every product in India but with a huge gap of 5 to 6 months...
There is a big hole in i5;
No HD display
no Google map
no You tube
no card slot with low battery life
Friends you should wait for the next generation of iPhone.
Fanatic, 21 Sep 2012....m a frequent traveller on missions.
Is iphone 5 maps as reliable as google maps did ?
Absolutely not, dude. I hope they can fix it the soonest. For the time being, try using Google maps on through its browser.
An entire city is in the ocean, a farm has been labeled as an airport, highways end in the middle of nowhere and a hospital now covers the entire center of British city Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's home.