Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-09-15 01:14 from nEAx - click to readEven iPhone owners are bashing the new iPhone. That's how crappy it is.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 02:07
  • Nxns
  • R

SGS3 still winning, hands down.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 02:06
  • m5Ny
  • U

Its a disappointment that apple issued the iphone5 in 2 versions...

one version in CDMA & another in GSM/UMTS

i travel between Asia & the US territories... i wouldn't be able to use this iphone 5 conveniently in switching bandwidths or networks.

If only apple issued this unit with all the bandwidths, i would buy this iphone5 even at blackmarket price of a thousand dollars, coz i like apple products.

After 2 months of waiting, after my iphone4 was stolen (Grrr!!) , decided to buy a white 4S instead.

The samsung S3 is nice phone, but am a petite 5'2" female with small hands... kinda hard to grip the s3 properly.





  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 02:04
  • t7x@
  • U

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-09-15 01:14 from nEAx - click to readNot all who disagree with apple are bashers or trolls...I own an iphone 4s and I know the wonders it can do and how smooth ios is...but I also am not a fool, because I can independently give my opinion when I see something that is crap...and that's what Tim Cook made...a junk piece of crap that copied just about every feature from other phones and even made it uglier because they stretched the screen...I disagree with iphone 5...but you can't say I don't have money because I already own an iphone...

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:54
  • vxt3
  • R

After going to the iphone launch...until now I'm still waiting to be amazed...because I did not see anything that gave me the wow factor feeling like I did when Steve Jobs presented the iphone series...Iphone 5 is a junk piece of crap made by Tim Cook...No Big innovation...Just A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:47
  • vxt3
  • C

> In reply to mehmetali @ 2012-09-15 01:16 from piHj - click to readAnd people will still buy it !

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:42
  • HxYR
  • R

> In reply to blee @ 2012-09-15 00:27 from Pddx - click to readwhat? iphone 4g? what the hell you mean in iphone 4g are you realy an iphone user? lol! are you kidding me?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:34
  • t7Xh
  • R

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-09-15 01:15 from nEAx - click to readApple s iphone has nothing to do with decent jobs.wants you,an every arrogant you to buy it either way,so then after you thought of buying something unique you re too many who ve bought something unique.pure marketjng that s why iphone sells even more to chics then guys...so go on buy yourself an iphone wont even use it properly and that some to sum it up wish it had a mirror screen.next best thing to a four inch screen

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:28
  • n$EX
  • R

Changing from Galaxy S3 to iPhone 5 when it comes to Singapore!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:22
  • vjwF
  • U

Is Apple really boring?

http://www.imore.com/bored-now

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:19
  • nEAx
  • U

and iphone 5s will have 8.0001 mega camera and 1.1 gb ram :D :D

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:16
  • piHj
  • C

> In reply to mehmetali @ 2012-09-15 01:13 from piHj - click to readThats the type of folk we are dealing with on here they cant even do basic maths.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:15
  • nEAx
  • R

No wonder all the bashers on here dont have iPhones they dont have the education to do a decent job to afford one.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:14
  • nEAx
  • U

> In reply to wash me @ 2012-09-14 23:31 from 49xm - click to readandroid owners have one more iphone, or you re talking about %130 :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:13
  • piHj
  • R

> In reply to Ali Faraz Haque @ 2012-09-15 00:47 from IaHH - click to readThe Cider business?
If you mean Apple crushing then Samsung's already doing that with the S3.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:12
  • 39x{
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 00:20 from TfX2 - click to readYou have totally embarrased yourself getting everything WRONG.Calling folk allsorts of names you would not do it to their faces only hidden behind a computer screen.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:11
  • nEAx
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 00:57 from Nxns - click to readNo its not Sharp did display for Iphone 5 and LG did most of the other displays.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:08
  • nEAx
  • R

At least apple won't get CRACKES in the body like plasticy s3.
Android os is million times better than ios but when it comes to build quality Samsung is carp...apple, Sony and htc build quality is zelion times better than Samsung.
TAKE OR LEAVE IT.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:03
  • nxe5
  • U

> In reply to Maldita @ 2012-09-14 21:08 from K7eu - click to readWhy do you need a radio when there are 100s of radio apps? Why do you need card slot in 64gb phone?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:01
  • pYx}
  • R

The most disappointing thing apple has done is not just coming up with a phone with outdated specs...its the fact that they are trying to sell it to us Fanboys as the best in the world when all of the new features they put in it are already in other phones...Plus they will try to rip us off for $800.00 plus for something you can't even brag about...

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 01:01
  • vxt3
  • C
Sort by:
Total of 13528 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.