Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 06:00 from cNdt - click to readLol Samsung has seen iPhone 5's launch sales and is now scared to compete and is resorting to suing. Nokia and Sony have launched Lumia 920 and Xperia TX and now Apple with iPhone 5 so Samsung has to start suing? They even suing LG at the moment.

Wow loser Samsung.

• 2012-09-15 06:26
  • PG5Y

People, tell me why the first batch of pre-order has run out?

When people say it sucks, obviously, you have not seen this in person. Remember the 4S and people say it sucks? Well it sold 4 million in its first weekend. You guys can't say it sucks without touching it, hasn't come out in stores yet!!

• 2012-09-15 06:24
  • 7vaC

> In reply to AppMeGood @ 2012-09-15 05:20 from sxtH - click to readLol at the sudden surge in fake iPhone owners here.

Real Apple users already knew what Apple was bringing to the iPhone 5. In fact, next year even after twice being done, fake iPhone fans will be shocked that the body design will not change. Apple users actually will not be shocked, this means that my iPhone 5 design has a two year shelf life, instead of just one, or in the case of some Android phones, mere months.

My MacBook is three years old, but retains a timelessness due to this philosophy. The hardware takes a backseat to the content and user experience.

My guess is you guys need a few more cycles of this before you understand it like the PC guys in the MacBook/iMac world.

• 2012-09-15 06:22
  • PG5Y

> In reply to Parker. @ 2012-09-15 05:48 from 39x{ - click to readThanks Parker! ...gosh! I can't believe that after using ios for so many years with my 3gs and 4s...I'm about to switch to S3 just because Apple made such an awful iphone 5, without the most advanced features like NFC, and a better HD screen...I'll give the tags a browse mr. Parker thanks so much!:D

• 2012-09-15 06:13
  • sxtH

I only buy this phone for 200$ w/o contract. that's a deal.

• 2012-09-15 06:03
  • XmVg

Samsung is about to dump this rotten Apple:

• 2012-09-15 06:00
  • cNdt

> In reply to AppMeGood @ 2012-09-15 05:26 from sxtH - click to readJust go on eBay and search NFC tags and there's any amount on there but I picked the Sony Xperia tags 2 for $4 and just waiting for them to arrive.
I mean I won't know that much myself until I get them but basically I just turn on NFC in my S3 settings then there's any amount of Apps on the market where you write information to the tag then set each tag to do a certain task on phone when the phone is within 10cm of it, and what I'm gonna do is stick a tag on the phone holder in my car so as soon as the phone goes in holder it'll turn the Bluetooth on and switch to driving mode.
And I'm gonna use another tag on my bedside cabinet to switch phone to silent mode.
And I'm sure I'll have more ideas eventually.

• 2012-09-15 05:48
  • 39x{

If steve jobs should alive the ipohne 5 should never look like this

• 2012-09-15 05:45
  • uvXP

> In reply to Parker. @ 2012-09-15 02:57 from 39x{ - click to readHi, Parker...my friends have been reading your posts and you are one of the most objective since you are not biased...you give credit to where it is due even if its an Apple product...I own a 3gs and 4s but I'm thinking of trying S3 because of NFC...how do you get the NFC tags and how do you put it on the phone...please elaborate, Thanks :)

• 2012-09-15 05:26
  • sxtH

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-15 03:29 from t7Xh - click to readYour english really sucks too and I dont tell you that your a piece of crap!

• 2012-09-15 05:21
  • kbnQ

Most of the comments here express the actual feelings of iphone fans all over the world...and that is a feeling of utter disappointment...as an avid Apple follower myself, I bought the ipad, iphone 3gs and 4s...but I will definitely not waste any of my money on an iphone wanabee like iphone 5, which is by Apple's high standards...really sub-standard...Yes its not the worst phone in the world...But still Apple did not deliver as they have bragged about for months on end and then we end up with an $800.00 loser phone...This would not have had happened if Steve Jobs was still CEO...go to hell Tim cook! U Suck Bad!

• 2012-09-15 05:20
  • sxtH

> In reply to chris @ 2012-09-14 23:23 from A2r} - click to readThen don't buy it and continue on living your life...

Im making the move from an iPhone 3gs to an iPhone 5 and believe me, its way better and faster than the 4s

• 2012-09-15 05:17
  • kbnQ

> In reply to wash me @ 2012-09-14 23:31 from 49xm - click to readThat means 130%...
WOW man, you must have rocked in junior math class!!

• 2012-09-15 05:15
  • kbnQ

its too good nd its my dreams phone

• 2012-09-15 04:59
  • tUdx
  • F

All of this for their new iDumb 5 and STILL no radio??? LOL

No NFC either (claiming Passbook will do this) LOL

Must be the aluminum case (which they had issues with before) blocking all sorts of radio-type signals, etc...!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S24G and with a few mods or software I can have the same if not better (except for the battery-life): I can even add the S3 stuff with not too much trouble with software, etc...!

I don't even have to use iTunes, etc... LOL

I wonder when the next Samsung vs iDumb court case will be, or what about?? LOL What a joke iDumb!!!! Samsung should just stop making chips for you!

Nice TRY for a nice looking phone though!!!!

Perhaps its time Nokia should also get a 4G phone, provided they do not use Win8, they have most everything included in their phones now and have done for a long time. GO SYMBIAN!!!! LOL: You would never think I am still a heartfelt Nokia fan, now would you? LOL

CHEERS!!!!

• 2012-09-15 04:56
  • iiHH

> In reply to wash me @ 2012-09-14 23:31 from 49xm - click to readThats because google get there software on anything they can

• 2012-09-15 04:51
  • v6fj

This phone without FM is useless. SEC. camera is only 2MP which is also not good. Further its cost of about 680 Euro is not justifiable

• 2012-09-15 04:43
  • bC6b

> In reply to wash me @ 2012-09-14 23:31 from 49xm - click to read80% + 50% = 130%. Good one, mate.

• 2012-09-15 04:36
  • yVgU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 00:49 from Pddx - click to readJust about who makes the more money in the end lol

• 2012-09-15 04:35
  • bJbn

Overall iPhone5 is a bit dissapointed as compare the current market mobile devices that available. However, we must also appreciate Apple team to create this new iPhone 5 with detail cincern to the user. Such like the handy issue so the iPhone to be taller rather than maintain 4:3 ratio which would cause problem for certain stage of ppl like ladies.Tmprovement from 3.5" to 4" screen size is another breakthrough with 7.6mm thickness. The overall phone design material is really high quality as compare most of the phone out side which still majority uses plastic case which looks less in durability. New in cell touch screen make the phone thinner with aluminium metal body also make the phone lighther for convenient carry for every user. However, son't all of us notice that iPhone still maintain better graphic density wuth 326ppi at the screen size of 4" because most of the market phone is apply less ppi with bigger screen size means less detail when the screen is being zoom in?
iPhone 5 is without NFC function which is one of the surprise that as we compare with the rumor but believe there is reasons behind. May be one of the issue is the e-Wallet is not yet common in market and this function may appear in the coming iPhone.
With al the specs reveal in the iPhone 5, I truely believe Apple is making a phone that is sincerely design for all user but not sertain group of people and everything design is base on Quality, Productivity, and performance.
Credit to iPhone 5 and apple team.

• 2012-09-15 04:33
  • RJ2Y
Total of 13567 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.