Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

so its mean! tim cook starting to be also like stephen elop "liars"!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 17:05
  • t7Xh
  • U

> In reply to BerryFruity @ 2012-09-15 16:45 from vxt3 - click to readhahaha lol can't stop laughing dude.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:53
  • Tr0n
  • R

> In reply to AppleGiGi @ 2012-09-15 16:32 from vxt3 - click to readi agree with you!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:49
  • t7Xk
  • R

> In reply to hammad16238 @ 2012-09-15 16:36 from 3Y9E - click to readno, i didn't. ? :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:46
  • piHj
  • R

> In reply to Trent33 @ 2012-09-15 16:12 from vxt3 - click to readHe will ignore your question because it puts apple and iphone to one of its greatest disadvantages...apple ios is only fast because it can only handle one major task at a time...even if apple will put a 10 core on the iphone it would be useless because iphone 5 CANNOT multi task...AND WHY BOTHER...MR STEELE WILL BUY THE IPHONE 5 EVEn if the only thing it can do for him is hit him on the face...hahahaha he will buy iphone 5 even if it was made of stone! hahahaha he can't answer your question! lol

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:45
  • vxt3
  • R

> In reply to mehmetali @ 2012-09-15 15:39 from piHj - click to readwell You said that its not the thinnest not go on to the reports or things like that, search for urself. Are those phone easily available which are having 6.1mm I didnt even knew whether they exist or not. But yeah samsung is the first competitor of Iphone so iphone beat it by this.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:36
  • 3Y9E
  • R

iphone presentations used to be exciting, and always had the WOW factor...back when steve jobs was still alive...but most of the apple fans here (aside from blind duds like, mr steele) are afraid to admit that apple failed us fans...htey failed in the design and made it ugly by stretching the screen...did NOT do any REAL innovation...aside from copy panorama and LTE from HTC and Samsung, etc...and they did not live up to the promise that iphone 5 will be the best smartphone of 2012...my iphone 4s is a much more beautiful device because its screen is balanced...but I am not afraid to admit that apple under Tim Cooks leadership is going downhill with the iphone 5

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:32
  • vxt3
  • U

Well I grounded my iphone 4 (gave to wife ) and ipad 2 (gave to daughter) and bought tab 7.7. which served both purpose. I was waiting for the iPhone 5 so that I could go back to more stabler OS with significant hardware upgrade. but this release of iphone 5 was like another incremental similar to 4S only thing good here is the slight bigger screen still smaller then the enter level of 4.3 which has become a norm. The processor is powerful but I think iPhone 4S processor was more then good for this iOS. Atleast they should have changed the shape and not look like hammered 4S to make it longer. Very boring design. The Nokia 920 release looks more exciting then this. Now I will hold for few months to decide between Window or iOS. Need to move away from Andriod as it is fragmented took ages to get ICS and no chance of getting Jelly bin.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:25
  • ucAN
  • U

attn:ricky steele...............check this out and compare it with the apple a6....http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=c..._5_dual_5­250

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:25
  • PS6s
  • R

its the best phone ever manufactured
android can never get close to originality that apple masters !!
the king is here \m/

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:19
  • vGcv
  • C

> In reply to ricky steele @ 2012-09-15 15:44 from t}J4 - click to readCan you answer this question...? Can iphone 5 do REAL MULTI TASKING, such as...play a saved video file, play an HD or 3D game, and or browse the video at the same time? ah! um! ehh! umm..haha I'll answer it for you! I went to the Apple Convention in CA and got a hands-on experience on the the iphone 5...and I CAN TELL EVERYONE HERE! IPHONE 5 CANNOT DO REAL MULTI-TASKING! Its not much different from my iphone 4s...so YOU MEAN to say that what you claim to be the #1 smartphone in the world CANNOT DO MULTI-TASKING? hahahahahaha! all the world is now laughing at iphone 5!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:12
  • vxt3
  • R

> In reply to ricky steele @ 2012-09-15 15:44 from t}J4 - click to readhey buddy can you post the links for that info you just posted, thanks :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:07
  • vMew
  • R

seriously apple are all about there money, its funny how everyone wants a iphone just because of the brand name - (keeping up with the jonas) my advice would be go android all the way because there are better phones on the market that will do better things but keep your bills nice and controlled if your on pay monthly! Android all the way stop getting ripped of people!! jhhhheeeezee!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:06
  • Tk03
  • U

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-15 15:57 from t7Xk - click to readno, Apple stated 'thinnest smartphone'..

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:06
  • vMew
  • R

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-15 15:57 from t7Xk - click to readSorry listen to the official presentation
Thinnest smartphone

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:04
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Parker. @ 2012-09-15 15:58 from 39x% - click to readnope. once upon a time, iphone 4 was fresh, i was imagining, i wish apple start doing automotive industry. you got what i mean, i used iphone. it was perfect. they have the technology, but this is not a good policy enough.. wish you got.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:04
  • piHj
  • R

All iPhones look desame, like nothing changed.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:03
  • t7Xr
  • U

> In reply to bappy @ 2012-09-15 14:21 from fxHc - click to readand you just came back from future to make such statement that IP5 is going to be the fatest?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 16:00
  • RTp9
  • R

> In reply to mehmetali @ 2012-09-15 15:50 from piHj - click to readI know it's truly astonishing how narrow minded he is and how he's convinced Apple are perfect and constantly calls every Android a plastic copy.
Just give it a few more days and you'll realise it's completely impossible to have an intelligent discussion with him. And he once called me a terrorist because I disagreed with him and said I should be reported to the FBI.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 15:58
  • 39x%
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-15 15:44 from vMew - click to readthinnest "iphone" not "smartphone"! something wrong with that news my friend!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 15:57
  • t7Xk
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 13762 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.