Apple iPhone 5 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

This phone is a lesser in all specs except for ram and camera (on those is equal) to the Samsung Note. Get the real iphone 5. It's called the Samsung note.

• 2012-09-14 13:32
  • 4$Wn

> In reply to hunk randy @ 2012-09-14 12:50 from K6me - click to readi think gsmarena still no info about the price! we need to wait! [comment type is question]

• 2012-09-14 13:31
  • t7Xh

What about CPU & GPU?????

• 2012-09-14 13:30
  • 6P$D

> In reply to sat @ 2012-09-14 12:26 from bENu - click to readwhich world you come from? I doubt you don't own any android device or never play any HD game on android. You said android's games are just only 1mb-300mb, have you try Modern Combat 3, Asphalt 6, 7? I'm not hater, but you shouldn't have trolled here, LMAO

• 2012-09-14 13:30
  • XNvd

Survey indicates 32% of Android owners and 56% of Blackberry owners ready to buy iPhone 5.

• 2012-09-14 13:21
  • PG5H

Iphone 5 is the best among IOS running smart phones(only Apple).GS 3 is one of the best android 4.1 running smart phones.Both runs on different platforms.So you can't compare them.(Like we can't compare Mac with stupid windows running PCs)
But from experience IOS is far more advanced,simple,user friendly and performs better than Android.

• 2012-09-14 13:19
  • tetW

Well i dont c the worth for this phone. i would rather stick to my iPhone 4S rather than picking this one up. also with a vast variety of SMARTPHONES in the market, i dont see that iPhone5 will be a massive hit. also considering it vast pricey just because its APPLE, woah - sorry , been an apple fane for years now, this is totally one of its disgraceful invents. But never the less, the new iPod touch 5th gen is surely gonna be a HIT as its fresh new look with vibrant colors would race to the number 1 spot compared to all other MP3 & MP4 players.

A big thumps down to i5 :( :(

• 2012-09-14 13:18
  • Hx7x

iPhone preorders now have shipping pushed back two weeks, meaning initial shipments have all been fully booked! It's going to be crazy sales numbers come launch day.

• 2012-09-14 13:17
  • PG5H

I am Android User but Iphone is Argumentatively Beautiful.If Iphone is not that Good you and me will not talk on that.Iphone 5 cannot be compared with any Phone Even I tried to make it down but I failed bcoz Iphone is king of Smart phones.....People are going Crazy and Now the Iphone 5 is the Slimmest Smartphone in the World.
I have find somany mistakes but they make their own designs and Own processor and Own software.
Actually Samsung is Never been in the Mobile World but once it got the Taste of Mobile Industry with Google Android they Jumped and the sales went up high.
But Iphone is Started from 2007 and its still People are Mad.
In USA people doesnt care whether Samsung Galaxy or HTC Touch like Mine They care whether you have and IPhone or Not.
I have HTC HD2 Bigger of All phones but I dont get that Feel from within Its like Drving a Maruti thinking it is Mercedez

• 2012-09-14 13:08
  • vLyU

In your face iphone, it's either iphones innovations were leaked or it's just too behind. my Galaxy s3 has more usefull features than iphone 5. more sensors, more pixels, more memory flexibility, its painfull to stick to the losing team even if u see that u going nowhere, lets stop being brand loyal and buy what works best for us. u dnt hav to stick to iphones just coz u afraid to change. s3 rocks yeah!

• 2012-09-14 13:01
  • CYIe

Apple made the greatest innovation since 2007 the screen size of iphone is 3.5" and now iphone 5 is 4" screen size its innovate isn't it?

• 2012-09-14 12:57
  • v0qJ

> In reply to [deleted post]i dont like this phone coz there is some unique hardware that other dont have and the previews idevices also dont have need to buy new accesories! but ciriously android already rules coz they are tons and its much cheaper than idevices! im iphone owner and i will keep this as long as im not bored so why need to buy right?! but iOS gives much beter ui than android and i love it! iOS still best in terms of quality!

• 2012-09-14 12:51
  • t7Xk

what could be the price of i5 ???

• 2012-09-14 12:50
  • K6me

I was there at the iPhone 5 releasing ceremony yesterday. And by god I was soo excited that I hadn't been this excited for sooooo long!
And the excitement breaks down into this huge disappointment when I saw the iPhone.
At least this is not what I had expected.
Yes the screens nice, the phone looks well built but it misses that charm. That charm that the iPhone 4 had.
And the iPhone 4 was a real revolution in the industry and there was this huge hope, all of the Journalists that this would too change the world of smartphone, but it didn't. Doesn't look like it moved it an inch.

I had seen the iPhone 5 much before its release and by god I never thought that those would even resemble the iPhone. But it did. The R&D didn't try this time.

The phones just the same when it comes to processing power, looks, camera and etc. just that it has a tad bigger screen and the back is two toned. Except that. The phones the same. Update your 4S to iOS 6 and you have the iPhone 5.
The only difference it's got is LTE on board. And don't expect it to have a "Quad-Core" with supercharges on board. As there is no Quad-Core processor that supports LTE. So most probably a Dual-Core Krait with Adreno 225 on ye hardware side.
Not a bad choice. But not what I expected.

Really disappointed with this one.
I wish Steve Jobs was still with us. He revolutionized the industry with his innovations. Don't think Tim is doing the same.

Well I would prefer the Nokia Lumia 920/820 or even the Samsung Galaxy S3 over this phone.
I would tell you people to do the same.
Hopefully Apple stops playing safe.

Miss you Steve.

• 2012-09-14 12:46
  • BXiv

> In reply to chuckk @ 2012-09-14 11:15 from v0q8 - click to readWeird because gmsa states 'More than anything, it feels like this year’s iPhone is Apple skipping a turn a second year in a row all the while Android and Windows Phones have been seriously upping their game'...
Gsma also state the s3 is the best phone on the market..
But you say Samsung lacks innovation ... guess it doesn't say much about the other phone manufacturers does it

• 2012-09-14 12:35
  • Bqv0

HI fRNDZ,

About apple product I say there is no one can beat it because they always innovated and explore new things, Now if we are talking about iPhone5 one thing I want 2 tell the iPhone start since 2007 and Samsung and other brands reach to apple iPhone around 5 years, Now if we talk about comparison of apple and other brand, I let u know some fact

1. Flash Memory: - Apple gives on Flash memory which to much fast, give very good performance other phone also provided up to 32 GB expandable but its created phone speed slow , some time gets hang

2.Processer :- Apple processer is to much higher for gaming if any one belongs animation or higher graphics industry the I let u know one fact ,heavy animation and render only MAC machine because they to much faster ,and game is amazing
If u wants to feel difference play Temple run game with Apple and Android mobile u easily feel speed difference apple provide to much speed in every high end game

3. Games: - Samsung games most of the time around 1 mb to 300 mb which means its not made by heavy graphics and usually iPhone high end games around 500 MB to 3 GB

4. Free application: - Most of the Android user has some misconception about free games or apps available in Android market but for u r information I tell u one thing when I saw NFS games cost in android market the cost is 542 rs and same games in App Store is 2.99 USD which means around 150 rs and the most popular games Temple run come first in Apple then appear in Play Market

5. Iphone provided Light ambient sensor other phone doesn’t

6. Compass apps is to accurate

7.Iphone song format apple provided much more refined MP3 song format from iTunes but other phone play MP3 format which is some noisy

8. Camera: - To much high Quality rather then SONY, SAMSUNG, it’s my personal experience and I m camera man and animator also

9.Touch screen :-Screen is immediate responsive

• 2012-09-14 12:26
  • bENu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-14 11:02 from PG5b - click to readdude...I think you should be posting this on the tablet page...we are talking about the iphone 5 not your opinion of apple...yes apple has made good stuff...I'm a fan myself...but with the lackluster specs of iphone 5...they have proven that apple is now behind in technology...I miss the good apple days when steve was still king!

• 2012-09-14 12:22
  • sxt2

iPhone pre-orders already pushed back to two weeks shipping now. Means initial batch has already completely been prebooked. Looking good for another record launch.

• 2012-09-14 12:20
  • tu6$

iPhone... iPhone... iPhone....every were..it gone hit the market and became No. 1 phone in the history.no 1 can beat Apple..

• 2012-09-14 12:16
  • 2@aU

With the iphone 5, Apple is now the proven copycat...Panorama, LTE, Video sharing, and other new specs that Apple put on it have been in other cellphones for months now...Apple has really gone down the dumps when Steve died...Apple COPIED these existing technologies and still claim that they innovate? hahaha the whole world is now laughing at us applefans because our flagship iphone 5 can't go head to head with other flagships in terms of specs...for me I'm sticking to my iphone 4s...and avoid this disappointing piece of crap!

• 2012-09-14 12:14
  • sxt2
Total of 14093 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5.