Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

11%

4.0
4.1
4.2

which one is the best for me Iphone 5 or 5c? And how to to transfer my music and photos on my S4 to iphone?

• 2014-07-08 10:36
  • tDMb

Dear Sir / mam

When you say your phone crashed after 10 months what exactly do you mean , did the OS Crash or did you physically damage your phone and there was no Warranty Cover ?

I have been using Apple I Phones for more than 8 years now( Since I Phone 2 got Launched in India) and till date I have never faced any kind of Problem .

Please do let me know what kind of problem you are facing , I would be glad to help you solve/troubleshoot your problem .

• 2014-07-08 10:18
  • vG9C

Do NOT buy this phone......only trouble...I'm so sorry I purchased this phone....crashed after only 10 months of use and Apple Techs are no help when I needed it.....Apple 5C

• 2014-07-06 22:37
  • k@v2

Have had I5C for 10 months when it crashed???? Have spent at least 4 hrs on phone with Apple Techs...problems not solved...very stressed and upset..sorry I purchased this phone...why can't someone help me get my phone working???????????

• 2014-07-06 22:27
  • k@v2

> In reply to Aaradhya @ 2014-06-23 12:52 from w4hy - click to readAradhya its an amazing apple gadget dun thnk go for it i m an apple user and i am using my apple iPhone 5c gadget go fr it no dbtz amazing apple product

• 2014-07-05 17:27
  • fCxs

i beg plz tell what is main spare part in iphone that generates sound for headphones,speakers,ringer?what is main source for sound?

• 2014-07-03 04:26
  • U{d%

My iphon have a problem on time, when it sleeps the time isnt running and it freezes , tried manual settings and auto settings but it aint work :(((

• 2014-07-03 02:18
  • UD%n

Redundant. This thing is much worse than the 5 itself.

• 2014-07-02 23:34
  • 4Jn2

i want radio in the iphone

• 2014-07-02 16:40
  • akI9

> In reply to taylor @ 2014-06-30 05:22 from s75H - click to readTry holding power and home for 30 seconds, then home for 10 seconds. That should put you in DFU mode (if you aren't in one already) that you should be able to restore your iPhone from.

• 2014-07-02 14:09
  • j@xQ

In Thailand, i see offer and contract with true move to get 5C 16gb. initial payment is 4990 baht and monthly 899 baht for 24 months inclusive of all data plans of unlimited 3G. Is it a good deal ?

• 2014-07-01 12:12
  • yHx9

It been 15 days since i purchased iphone 5c, to be true after reading all review i was hesitant at first but went for the apple. Well it great phone and lightening fast ,being a gamer i love playing asphalt on this and even thought the music was being played in background(through music player) there was no lag. It a great phone and worth buying if you get it below 30000/- Rs

• 2014-06-30 18:55
  • u15j

My I phone went black and it will not turn back on after only having it for 2 months............. i had to replace the phone any suggestions on getting my phone to work again?

• 2014-06-30 05:22
  • s75H

It is as good as iphone 5s. Don't know why people are rating low.

• 2014-06-29 13:38
  • NhBy

> In reply to Tomcolgan @ 2014-06-27 20:03 from ny$4 - click to readI think it should be about 39% popularity so if u read this reply please tell everyone to vote for it .

THANK YOU ?

• 2014-06-29 10:07
  • nFv1

iPhone 5c is great. I like how fast the phone is, the user interface is super quick.
I also love the battery life it lasts all day which is better than previous iPhones
I compared it to my Samsung galaxy s4 and I notice the wifi on the iPhone is way more faster. I noticed there is a lag on the s4 when pulling in the signal from a wifi zone and on the iPhone there isn't
I also noticed the iPhone is quick when typing information in the safari browser than previous iPhones
I especially like the plastic glossy feel of the 5c it's a very solid phone

10/10 I give this phone

• 2014-06-27 20:03
  • ny$4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-26 03:38 from jBva - click to readFake user. Most likely just visit Sprint but no money to buy or re-contract. If you drop calls and sms, then most likely any phones will occur!

Taking Sprint network on a road trip is a disaster in the making.. IMO AT&T fair better.. Verizon is not much better either.

• 2014-06-27 05:06
  • PGXj

This phone is ragedy!! It is NOT worth the money.. The drop calls and nt recieving phone calls and text message for hours later after they are sent. I purchased four from SPRINT and they are no good. And sprint wont do an advance exchange because they said they are NOT allowed too on these phones. And of coarse they arent allowed to because THEY RAGEDY phones and they know that they will lose money do to all of the complaints. Iphone did not care about the customers and if the phones are up to par as long as they make money. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PHONE ITS NOT WORTH IT!!

• 2014-06-26 03:38
  • jBva

> In reply to Aaradhya @ 2014-06-23 12:52 from w4hy - click to readDon't even think about it!

• 2014-06-25 03:04
  • b%8X

gunna buy this phone for my grandma. Thanks iPhone for this product.

• 2014-06-24 17:35
  • t1$B
Total of 989 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.