Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

Apple

4.1
4.2
4.3

Simply awesome. What can I say, other than the iPhone 5c is the best iPhone I've used. First off I've not used 4G that much, so can't really comment on this aspect of the phone. The camera I'm very pleased with, having produced some brilliant pics. The screen is lovely and fine and the handset is so easy to use. I personally went for the blue version, which I'm very pleased with, I like the shiny blue, however I do keep it in a case for fear of it getting damaged in part. Battery life for me seems good. I can get towards 5pm and still have almost 50% battery left. I love the App Store and think the latest IOS is extremely good. Sound quality is no problem and watching football on it has been a pleasure. Overall 10 out of 10.

• 2013-12-31 23:35
  • SpLD

Screen size and camera MP doesnt worth its price. And Apple is for official use and this stupid colour panels doesnt suit apple

• 2013-12-30 20:02

Apple iPhone 5c the spaical for me
i am very very happy 5c

• 2013-12-30 17:58
  • tUdx

Bought one 2 weeks ago... and have to say it's a very good phone.
Had an IPhone 4, and also an Android phone before.
The 5C is working great!
Nice user experience.
By the way... I'm not an Iphone fan neither an Android hater.
Both of the OS have nice specs and of course cons...
Choose one of these depends on your own experience.

• 2013-12-30 11:22
  • MAVK

> In reply to baney @ 2013-12-30 09:32 from 98k1 - click to readIts a waste phone yaar, no application to play video formats like avi, vob, flv, rmbv, mov,and mkv etc..... Really waste of money. I have wasted 53000rs

• 2013-12-30 10:15
  • rKmv

i have this iphone 5c, when i was updating its software after 5 hours the signal was was lost, and i don't know what happened,the globe suggested to bring the phone to service center in manila but until now i didn't know yet the update.

• 2013-12-30 09:32
  • 98k1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-29 19:40 from t}iq - click to readHi friends i have just purchased this phone. Can anyone suggest me an application that could play all types of video formats like moliplayer in Windows phone and Mx player in android. Pls tell me an application that could play all type of video formats (AVI, FLV, DIVX, FLAC, VOB, XVID, RMBV,MOV, MKV etc....)in this iPhone 5c. Pls suggest me an application pls frnds

• 2013-12-30 03:20
  • rKak

> In reply to hamed @ 2013-12-28 08:46 from p@5n - click to readHey dude iphone 5c has A6 processor...

• 2013-12-29 19:40
  • t}iq

Hi friends i have just purchased this phone. Can anyone suggest me an application that could play all types of video formats like moliplayer in Windows phone and Mx player in android. Pls tell me an application that could play all type of video formats (AVI, FLV, DIVX, FLAC, VOB, XVID, RMBV,MOV, MKV etc....) this iPhone 5c. Pls suggest me an application pls frnds

• 2013-12-29 15:16
  • U@s2

> In reply to Hoxton @ 2013-12-28 02:37 from K1KR - click to readGo for 5c it has a longer battery and much better than 5. I got already 5c so trust me.

• 2013-12-29 09:58
  • v0qJ

When it comes to performance, i can say iphone 5c is the best. Dont judge the phone by its physical appearance. Its made of a plastic but try to compare with samsung phones, iphone 5c is dominant.

• 2013-12-29 09:55
  • v0qJ

> In reply to neeraj8420 @ 2013-12-28 11:01 from wiU0 - click to readIf you want a phone that lasts for 3 yrs, go for iphone if want only gor 1yr, go for samsung. Samsung phones laggish when it reach to its 1yr

• 2013-12-29 09:47
  • v0qJ

> In reply to neeraj8420 @ 2013-12-28 11:01 from wiU0 - click to readNote 3 is the best,battery is 9/10
with screen on and wifi/3g 7-8 hours.
very fast and the price is ok.

• 2013-12-28 18:45
  • p38B

pls sugest me iphone 5c or note 3???????

• 2013-12-28 11:01
  • wiU0

> In reply to MONA @ 2013-12-26 12:28 from 2STk - click to readIf you want a fast, waterproof phone, wich costs less unlocked, then the z1 is your choice. a6 isn't that fast anyway.

• 2013-12-28 10:58
  • Lgg8

Hey guys! if you hadn`t an iphone experience , you should have it once. iphone 5c is great phone . A5 chip and everything is awesome . if you are confused to buy , you should go buy it now . it`s so better than Xperia and all android phones!

• 2013-12-28 08:46
  • p@5n

> In reply to MONA @ 2013-12-26 12:28 from 2STk - click to readIf you had an iphone before , you know that the iphone`s gpu is the best for playing and running apps.I`m already have an iphone 5c . it`s awesome.

• 2013-12-28 08:41
  • p@5n

And iphone 5 feels premium right cause it made Aluminium..while the 5C is somekind of plastic..and thats build make me confuse to choose between these both..one has a better build and on the other hand, a slightly better performance..

• 2013-12-28 02:44
  • K1KR
Total of 1169 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.