Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

Apple

4.1
4.2
4.3

Bought one 2 weeks ago... and have to say it's a very good phone.
Had an IPhone 4, and also an Android phone before.
The 5C is working great!
Nice user experience.
By the way... I'm not an Iphone fan neither an Android hater.
Both of the OS have nice specs and of course cons...
Choose one of these depends on your own experience.

• 2013-12-30 11:22
  • MAVK

> In reply to baney @ 2013-12-30 09:32 from 98k1 - click to readIts a waste phone yaar, no application to play video formats like avi, vob, flv, rmbv, mov,and mkv etc..... Really waste of money. I have wasted 53000rs

• 2013-12-30 10:15
  • rKmv

i have this iphone 5c, when i was updating its software after 5 hours the signal was was lost, and i don't know what happened,the globe suggested to bring the phone to service center in manila but until now i didn't know yet the update.

• 2013-12-30 09:32
  • 98k1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-29 19:40 from t}iq - click to readHi friends i have just purchased this phone. Can anyone suggest me an application that could play all types of video formats like moliplayer in Windows phone and Mx player in android. Pls tell me an application that could play all type of video formats (AVI, FLV, DIVX, FLAC, VOB, XVID, RMBV,MOV, MKV etc....)in this iPhone 5c. Pls suggest me an application pls frnds

• 2013-12-30 03:20
  • rKak

> In reply to hamed @ 2013-12-28 08:46 from p@5n - click to readHey dude iphone 5c has A6 processor...

• 2013-12-29 19:40
  • t}iq

Hi friends i have just purchased this phone. Can anyone suggest me an application that could play all types of video formats like moliplayer in Windows phone and Mx player in android. Pls tell me an application that could play all type of video formats (AVI, FLV, DIVX, FLAC, VOB, XVID, RMBV,MOV, MKV etc....) this iPhone 5c. Pls suggest me an application pls frnds

• 2013-12-29 15:16
  • U@s2

> In reply to Hoxton @ 2013-12-28 02:37 from K1KR - click to readGo for 5c it has a longer battery and much better than 5. I got already 5c so trust me.

• 2013-12-29 09:58
  • v0qJ

When it comes to performance, i can say iphone 5c is the best. Dont judge the phone by its physical appearance. Its made of a plastic but try to compare with samsung phones, iphone 5c is dominant.

• 2013-12-29 09:55
  • v0qJ

> In reply to neeraj8420 @ 2013-12-28 11:01 from wiU0 - click to readIf you want a phone that lasts for 3 yrs, go for iphone if want only gor 1yr, go for samsung. Samsung phones laggish when it reach to its 1yr

• 2013-12-29 09:47
  • v0qJ

> In reply to neeraj8420 @ 2013-12-28 11:01 from wiU0 - click to readNote 3 is the best,battery is 9/10
with screen on and wifi/3g 7-8 hours.
very fast and the price is ok.

• 2013-12-28 18:45
  • p38B

pls sugest me iphone 5c or note 3???????

• 2013-12-28 11:01
  • wiU0

> In reply to MONA @ 2013-12-26 12:28 from 2STk - click to readIf you want a fast, waterproof phone, wich costs less unlocked, then the z1 is your choice. a6 isn't that fast anyway.

• 2013-12-28 10:58
  • Lgg8

Hey guys! if you hadn`t an iphone experience , you should have it once. iphone 5c is great phone . A5 chip and everything is awesome . if you are confused to buy , you should go buy it now . it`s so better than Xperia and all android phones!

• 2013-12-28 08:46
  • p@5n

> In reply to MONA @ 2013-12-26 12:28 from 2STk - click to readIf you had an iphone before , you know that the iphone`s gpu is the best for playing and running apps.I`m already have an iphone 5c . it`s awesome.

• 2013-12-28 08:41
  • p@5n

And iphone 5 feels premium right cause it made Aluminium..while the 5C is somekind of plastic..and thats build make me confuse to choose between these both..one has a better build and on the other hand, a slightly better performance..

• 2013-12-28 02:44
  • K1KR

Well guys..I am going to buy an iPhone this week and Im not going to take a 5S sooooooo......Im planning to get whether a 5 or 5C..which one is a better choice and why?

• 2013-12-28 02:37
  • K1KR

I've always been an Apple fan. Never had an iPhone but I had 3 generations of iTouch and I'm very happy with all of those.

Now I want to upgrade to iPhone. Basically I'm just into calls, texts, internet, social networking (twitter, facebook and instagram), picture taking (clarity is not really much of an issue for me), reminders, and the like.

With my preference, iPhone5C is the better option for me right? I don't really care about the thumb sensor thing or anything else..

• 2013-12-27 03:12
  • thcW

PLEASE suggest me , i have decided to buy sony xperia Z1.. IS IT GUD , BUT MY is telling me to buy apples phone

• 2013-12-26 12:28
  • 2STk

haters gonna hate !
blieve me guys this is very good phone..no doubts ! so what if it has polycarbonate lol samsung's all flagship models r of polycarbonate build..plus its plastic is harden thn any f other phn's plastic in d market n whether it is alumminium or plastic.. u wll use CASE !
the battery of 5c is amazing.. i had galaxy s4 before, s4 has 2400 smthing mah batt. n 5c has 1570 mah but still 5c battery efficiency is bettr.. android is crap crap n ios is amazing and its camera is also good.. front cam is hd n back cam is almost simillar to 5s(minor difference). so buy wud i buy 5s just for dual flash n aluminium back ..5c looks great in hand den 5s..
dont knw bout others but im totally satisfied..
sorry for bad english.. merry christmas

• 2013-12-25 16:23
  • bCXS

> In reply to Moon @ 2013-12-11 07:08 from XuFb - click to readThey won't reduce it, the demand is there so people are willing to buy to have the latest model, it's called supply and demand!

• 2013-12-25 10:34
  • pJGU
Total of 1164 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.