Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

4209460

4.0
4.1
4.3

Which is better sony xperia z1 or 5c/5s??
Xperia is having a better camera expandable memory faster processor more battery life...im confused between the two...currently i am using iphone 4s..please suggest??

• 2013-11-10 12:12
  • vGSK

Boost mobile is now selling this for 349$! And the 4S for 199$ 8GB! Are they unlocked or not as I am planning to get a 4S if unlocked :-)

• 2013-11-09 11:53
  • KIAa

> In reply to Choo @ 2013-11-08 15:15 from MVg6 - click to readDude, the iPhone 5c doesn't compare to the iPhone 5s. Who wants a cheap plastic phone? The iPhone 5s is a more premium product. Apple is known for their good build quality. If you want a plastic phone, you might as well get a Samsung galaxy s4. Not to mention that the iPhone 5s is faster and has a better camera. It has a fingerprint scanner! I'm sorry but the iPhone 5c is not near as good as the 5a

• 2013-11-09 00:28
  • 4Keh

for everyone that is saying the iphone 5s is better than the 5c, i suggest u read the specs of both phones
The only main differences between the 2 are the range of colours for the 5c, the biometrix scanner on the 5s and the 5c has an A6 chip, where as the 5s has an A7 chip. That is all

• 2013-11-08 15:15
  • MVg6

The iPhone 5c I am getting because the camera speed is good and so were the pictures, my main motive. I love taking pictures, I love games, and I need to take calls. I will note the fact that I have a previous iPhone so I am more inclined to sticking to what I got already. I will however complain that the stupid charger was changed…Now I have to get another charge cable?

• 2013-11-08 07:14
  • 4DLv

Getting it tomorrow. I went to a phone store and comparing it to other phones that had what I wanted, it has the most of what I want. The Samsung Galaxy I actually wanted first and I'm mentioning it because I will recommend it if you don't want the iPhone 5c, to me it boiled down to size and what you want. Honestly I am not the type for hype and I wasn't even originally planning on getting it. But, turns out it's a decent phone from what I see. I have a contract deal that takes off a lot of the price so why the heck wouldn't I?
I will however have to try out the gps more.

• 2013-11-08 07:04
  • 4DLv

Grow up people. The choice is to the buyer for the buyer.

• 2013-11-07 15:57
  • se7R

It is a great phone.awesome!!!!!!!!! Nn

• 2013-11-06 11:38
  • utJY

ok I dont want to insult anyone with my comment but this phones wont last what is the point of getting them so you can get a
new one month later because technology will andvance to higher levels than ever so I am asking you guys what is it why do you need this phone

p:s its one thing to rewiew it but buying and spending all that money that is just stupid because it gives you zero profit and the big companies look at you like a moron because you bought new piece of shit phone no matter is it Apple,Android or windows phone

• 2013-11-05 17:13
  • 3qKS

> In reply to v.mandichev @ 2013-11-04 19:46 from 3FM$ - click to readyou really should've put in more money and gone for an iphone 5s..... it is seriously better than the iphone 5c.

• 2013-11-05 16:41
  • 2@rI

> In reply to v.mandichev @ 2013-11-04 19:46 from 3FM$ - click to readand what are you trying to say??? :/

its better to carry something premium rather than plastic shit....

• 2013-11-05 16:35
  • 2@rI

I have recently bought Iphone 5c blue. It is great phone. It is plastic, it is fun, colors without stereotype. Great feel in hand, very solid. Of course most of people look for business look phone (as usual), this is not it. Looking at the people, everyone is so much into the "business", really. Ordinary people trying to make a better "business" look with phone only :D .
Great hardware and software, as you can expect from Iphone, quality is top. This is my first Iphone, I used to have highest class of Android phones (Sony brand mostly). I am a high end user meaning I use all the features the phone can give you. Iphone is the best thing I have ever had, very fluid software, audio quality is great, pictures are nice (of course not with the stock app), battery life is decent.
Bad thing is only that it is so much iTunes dependent. Not easy to understand the file system, send/receive files, bluetooth is a bit useless (except for handsfree and sending contacts).
Anyway, highly recommended phone. Of course if you have a deeper pocked you can go for 5s, but I preferred toy like phone this time.

• 2013-11-04 19:46
  • 3FM$

Copying lumia style?? Dey cud hav introduced chrome plated r gold plated phones instead...

• 2013-11-04 18:16
  • YTd3

> In reply to Aren @ 2013-11-03 14:01 from PA7F - click to readdude what is your criteria of quality man?? grow up...... Iphone 5c sucks.... the galaxy s4 is way better than this. And an iphone 5/5s is better than the galaxy s4....

• 2013-11-03 17:17
  • 2@rU

I like iphone 5c because this iphone is more simple to use than samsung s4/4s

• 2013-11-03 14:01
  • PA7F

> In reply to bindle @ 2013-10-30 19:40 from rv37 - click to readIf you were a n iPhone user, u will give this phone the same low score and complaint

• 2013-11-02 21:01
  • v}h5

> In reply to ameya.09 @ 2013-11-02 09:17 from 2@rh - click to readYea,I agree, even I am a apple user, found this phone is ridiculous ! Should move the 4s to 5c, so can have the same connect port standard. Love Samsung, but hate android system, plus Samsung fone got no resale value, plus when next year galaxy 5 launch, your galaxy 4 will be forgotten in a corner, happen to other company tooo!
AnyWay, 5c is a bad bad bad move!

• 2013-11-02 20:55
  • v}h5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-02 07:18 from sR1t - click to readi am not a samsung fan.... i dont like the iphone 5c. A galaxy S4 is a better investment than this phone.

I think the iphone 5 should've been made cheaper instead of introducing this phone.

• 2013-11-02 09:17
  • 2@rh

> In reply to [deleted post]Gi away you Samsung fan

• 2013-11-02 07:18
  • sR1t
Total of 1046 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.