Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
8.8%
Total hits:
5019833

Voting results

Design
4.1
Features
4.2
Performance
4.4
Votes:
760

Sort by:

iphone is the bench mark of all smartphones...

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 16:46
  • 9x16
  • U

> In reply to esker @ 2013-09-16 02:10 from LBqM - click to readi don't get your point... what is it again?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 16:43
  • 9x16
  • R

Delivering Lesser than the expectation of world. Apple, start thinking before its too late.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 15:02
  • YUBD
  • C

> In reply to [deleted post]No it hasn't. Very different products. Samsung is racing to try and copy this, they even announced they too will try and put 64bit in their next Galaxy like the iPhone.

If you don't want to buy iPhone, I recommend Sony, HTC or Lumia from Nokia. Samsung unfortunately produces garbage products with gimmicks, and poor build quality. They have only sold many phones because they spent billions on marketing including hiring people to bad mouth rival products.

A shameless sleazy company.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 14:57
  • IWcs
  • R

Is phone everything u all r worried about , people have lost basic humanity, u using a expensive phone will that bring peace in syria

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 14:55
  • XNtq
  • U

The Apple haters’ stages of grief go something like this:

1. Predict failure of new Apple product
2. Attribute early success of new Apple product to rabid fanbois affected by the reality distortion field
3. Attribute longer term success of product to stupidity of consumers
4. Purchase previously scorned product for stupid relatives so they stop bothering you to help support the open source version of Apple product sold by Super Lucky Technology Extreme Inc. that you convinced them to buy
5. Purchase previously scorned product for yourself just to see what all the fuss is about
6. Admit that you now own and use the product, but complain about the product’s lack of SD card slot on random Internet forum
7. Forget prior criticism of product, claim that it was revolutionary and an example of how Apple used to be really innovative, but has now lost its edge

Rinse and repeat

Seem familiar? Cough *Pork Chop* Cough hahahaha

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 13:28
  • IWcs
  • U

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2013-09-16 11:07 from 2AYT - click to readTim Cook was the operations and logistics wizard who actually propelled Apple to the top WHILE Steve Jobs was alive.

He has done a great job so far, bringing Apple forward under his vision, been tho slightly different from Steve Jobs.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 13:21
  • IWcs
  • R

Hmmm.. not bad.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 13:15
  • pdh%
  • U

Apple Really need another SteveJob

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 11:07
  • 2AYT
  • C

I think this will be a good phone

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:21
  • fsVE
  • U

nokia lumia inspired body + android inspired os = iphone 5c

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:19
  • thac
  • C

> In reply to Kris @ 2013-09-15 21:10 from S9e9 - click to readIt's still no reason to go crazy over a phone that you don't like, don't intend to buy, and never will anyway. Why waste so much energy. Give the bad points, make your case, then leave.

Why spend day after day on the same page, going over and over the bad points, like a robot? Or are you actually trying to be a real android? Lol

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 07:39
  • IWcs
  • R

Nokia said. "Imitation is the best form of flattery." well both ios and windows mobile are the the most has stable OS among them all. having one of this is the best partner for lumia vibrant phone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 03:36
  • t7R8
  • H

Sooooooo boooooring!!!! This phone makes cry...the same thing through years...

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 02:10
  • LBqM
  • U

How much is that phone because some sites said 100$ for 16gb and other said 400£ for 16gb

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 00:40
  • Nwqu
  • U

How is this phone any better than the Lumina 620 released eight months ago. I mean, I can't see any visible improvements.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-15 22:03
  • 3Q}K
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 15:40 from IWcs - click to readFor the Anonymous guy,
You are on the wrong forum, it's not that we don't care, but Syria has nothing to do here.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-15 21:10
  • S9e9
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 14:23 from MfxH - click to readApple did innovate 6 years ago with the app store and new way of using smartphones and also with the iPad but what have they done since then?
Everything on their phones were done on other phones first and IOS is still basically the same flat and boring OS it was 6 years ago, And the only reason their phones run so smooth is because all they do is smooth out the same software every year while Android and Windows Phone are always trying something new to give their customers.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-15 20:02
  • 39xW
  • R

> In reply to j3ff @ 2013-09-15 14:43 from U{Sd - click to readNot allowing bluetooth file sharing is just another part of Apple's greed because they don't want you just sending media and apps for free over to your friends phones because they want to force you to use the restrictive iTunes and do everything over the Internet so Apple or the networks can restrict what you can download.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-15 19:53
  • 39xW
  • R

this phone is better then any samsung plastic phones that they come with many options like lag restart and sds , thanks apple ur great

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-15 19:39
  • Fht7
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 1210 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.