Apple iPhone 5c - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
6.1%
Total hits:
4794953

Voting results

Design
4.1
Features
4.2
Performance
4.3
Votes:
752

Sort by:

This phone is the iPhone 5. Nothing more. But they are offering it in fun colors to match ios 7. That's all. This phone isn't supposed to break the mold. It's just an iPhone 5.

The 5s is the typical iPhone incremental update. It'll be a solid phone that runs ios very well.

If you're into iPhones and you are looking to update; then the 5s is the one to buy.

There's nothing wrong with iPhones. It's just another choice. That's all.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 14:21
  • YQvt
  • U

> In reply to Pork Chop @ 2013-09-13 23:02 from 39xV - click to readDoesn't matter. I'm not taking about practicality. We are talking about the price. Build cost + apple's notorious high profit margin.

So this isn't going to be cheap consorted to other plastic homes that aren't built on 1 single piece of polycarbonate.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 14:15
  • YQvt
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 17:29 from TXnN - click to readWhat do you mean "so what"?

It means that building the phone is still difficult. Molding and crafting 1 single piece is polycarbonate and reinforcing it with steel and building the phone from that structure is a more difficult process than most plastic phones. Therefore it won't be cheap even though it is plastic.

That's "so what"

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 14:13
  • YQvt
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-14 09:24 from tufd - click to readIt good phone compare iphone 5S

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 13:27
  • XNtq
  • R

> In reply to Jean83 @ 2013-09-14 09:38 from 0U@d - click to readlook on apple official website.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 11:30
  • pqxE
  • R

So does this iphone 5c has any sort of gorilla(or whatever) protective glass?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 09:38
  • 0U@d
  • U

> In reply to baggyboy @ 2013-09-14 07:52 from vIdW - click to readLol agreed!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 09:24
  • tufd
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 17:29 from TXnN - click to readlol u r drunk, htc one is the best looking device ever made, go home kid

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 07:52
  • vIdW
  • R

it seems that it support cdma 1x evdo, gsm 2g & 3g, as cdma is my favourite network , it would be very good for both cdma & gsm sim users!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 07:13
  • sSTP
  • C

LOL!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 06:38
  • uSRi
  • C

Lol someone sid iphone 5c is very expensive, it's the opposite though because its just $99 soooo...it's cheap!! Unless if you buy an unlocked iphone 5c that cost $500+

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 05:18
  • th6F
  • U

> In reply to Pork Chop @ 2013-09-13 23:11 from 39xV - click to readNot many to be honest. I come from a time when Apple was facing bankruptcy and PC users laughed at Apple users, and since then, many of my friends have moved to MacBooks, iMacs and iPhones and most are very happy with their decision.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 04:00
  • IWcs
  • R

> In reply to Pork Chop @ 2013-09-13 23:11 from 39xV - click to readLooks like 700,000,000 million people ignored your advice. That's probably an indication your advice is not very good.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 03:50
  • IWcs
  • R

> In reply to Pork Chop @ 2013-09-13 23:11 from 39xV - click to readWhat you say might make sense, if you tak a year in isolation, but it has been SEVEN years since the original iPhone launch, yet demand not only is still there, it is growing. On top of that you see year after year the iPhone topping customer satisfaction polls (even in South Korea), as well as loyalty polls.

If one used analysis, without emotion, you would conclude that the iPhone is indeed a good phone which fulfills its users needs.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-14 03:49
  • IWcs
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 17:26 from IWcs - click to readHow many iPhone owners have you seen getting all excited about getting their phone because of all the advertising hype until they get it and realise it isn't even close to what they expected?
I've lost count of people who did that or didn't listen to me when I told them it wasn't right for them, And if you get out much I'm sure you've seen it constantly happen to, And it's just human nature to not want to admit to buyers remorse so it takes people with better Android phones to come to sites like this to answer questions people might not want to or be afraid to ask so they know if the iPhone is actually right for them

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-13 23:11
  • 39xV
  • R

> In reply to Carlos @ 2013-09-13 15:51 from YQvH - click to readThat's because they have replaceable battery and memory card so are much more practical in everyday use, Where with iPhone if you use often you constantly plugged into a charger and if you running low on memory you have to spend $700+ for a whole new phone with 32 or 64gb memory instead of just $30 for a new memory card.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-13 23:02
  • 39xV
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 19:55 from thu9 - click to readI've been saying all along that polycarbonate is the best material for a phone because it's light, flexible and strong but before the 5C all the iFans were were just arrogantly making fun of all the other phones that weren't made of aluminum, And I just find it hilarious that those same people are now talking about how much better the polycarbonate is on 5C when it's actually identical to any other phone.
And it just shows these people have no mind of their own and only says something is good if their Apple leaders tell them it is.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-13 22:55
  • 39xV
  • R

What is Nano-SIM?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-13 21:42
  • 6%kB
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 1169 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5c.