Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Realist @ 2015-03-25 18:51 from Y29d - click to readI've been using Android since... well the beginning of 2010.
With iOS, I've only owned the first iPad and sold it after 6 months because I got bored of it.
Now, my Samsung S5 has been destroyed and I've been looking for a new phone - my choices being Sony Z3 Compact or another S5.
But! As much as I love the freedom of Android, I'm growing tired of costumising the phones (now I pretty much only install a launcher, a nice icon pack and put my most needed widgets on the screen).
That said, I've been also looking at the "old" iPhone 5S (64GB) or the "new" 6 (also 64GB).
There are only three reasons why I might not get an iPhone:
-There's no K-9 mail app to manage my 3 email accounts like on Android;
-SwiftKey only allows for two simultaneous languages and I need all the three I have on the Android version (before you comment on this: yes, I live in Europe and speak/write in all those languages every hour, every day);
-The price!!!!... I mean, is it still worth spending all that money on a phone?

What are your views on that?
Help a fellow decide, will you?
Cheers!

• 2015-03-26 08:41
  • nws6

> In reply to u @ 2015-03-23 08:20 from t7k$ - click to readYes it does

• 2015-03-25 21:25
  • m5e7

I'm going back to an iPhone today.....literally! I was an iPhone user and left for a Nexus 5 (great device) and then obtained a Windows Lumia 1020 from my employer. The Lumia is either going in the dumpster or will be relegated to being a digital camera to be used when travelling. The design of the phone is great. The performance of the phone sucks! It randomly powers down. It lags - regardless of what WP fans say. It doesn't have great functionality as a smartphone due to a sparse app store. The Nexus is a great piece of hardware. It has speed and looks. Android is not what it's cracked up to be. Apps crash a lot. The phone settings randomly stop working: wireless, sleep settings, etc. There isn't a single decent mail app available.

iPhone isn't as fresh as the others, but it works. For some of us, that's good enough. I don't care what Android fans say about customization.......been there, done that. It's old now. Sometimes you just want a phone that works and performs the basic things that many of us need from phones. I realize this isn't for everyone and that some want to have root access to their devices - more power to them.

It would be nice to go a day without hearing the Android fans bash iPhone fans. Just be happy with what you have.

• 2015-03-25 18:51
  • Y29d

> In reply to Mughal @ 2015-03-22 07:05 from ITVD - click to readyes, we can .

• 2015-03-25 17:55
  • PxsT

Yeah! ! U can share images and videos from iphone to other android phone and other android phone to iphone with help of an application called "SHARE IT & Xender"
Install share it in both the devices and connect each other and share ur photos. Videos and contacts. ....After using Apple I can't ever think in my dream's to use android phones, Apple is much much better than rest of the device's, Apple is product were u can invest your money you...Apple is the best and it will remain best till the end..
Regards
Aman Gulati
(Amangulati107@gmail.com)

• 2015-03-25 17:53
  • PxsT

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-24 11:58 from vIfu - click to readFor performance, both phones are near top of the line. I would go out on a limb and say that the 5S will be slightly faster, but 99% of the time it will be identical.

I'd personally choose the M8 for its better, 1080p screen; front facing speakers, and the more customizable software. But if you need a good camera, the 5S is your phone.

• 2015-03-25 15:38
  • Qdc5

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-25 11:12 from vIfu - click to readRegarding I Phone, I use it less so it gives me more than 24 hours back up and if I use it too much its battery will not last a day, same in Note 3, I charge it twice a day to give me the full performance but it fulfill my all needs. No need to convert any video movies to watch it on a big screen and you will not enjoy the same on small screen.

• 2015-03-25 12:31
  • vGRH

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-25 11:12 from vIfu - click to readThe main thing matters is what are you going to do with your phone. What are the apps you are going to use and for what you are using the phone. I had a Note 3 as my primary phone and 5S as a secondary phone. Note 3 had replaced my laptop in almost every aspect, Gaming, Multimedia, Business purposes (emails, word, excel). Sending and receiving emails with large and password protected attachments. Everything is so easy and feel good to work on Note 3. It has 32 GB storage with additional 64 Gb SD card, downloading huge GBs through torrent is easy as in laptop. Connectivity to Laptop is easiest whether with cable or without cable through a third party app.

• 2015-03-25 12:25
  • vGRH

> In reply to sam @ 2015-03-15 12:21 from XHE9 - click to readWhat Is Meant By Jailbreak?

• 2015-03-25 11:23
  • F

How many months r u using 5s ?
is it hiving good performance and how much storage?

• 2015-03-25 11:12
  • vIfu

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-24 11:58 from vIfu - click to readGo with Windows ph it wont lag n gave u free flow user interface ....

• 2015-03-25 10:29
  • utxJ

i m using iphone 5S, its much better to other phones , i really enjoying and more time spend in my phone so its too good and also easy to operate, and one thing is i wanna say to all we all are download many musics n videos without any extra charges....so its awesome phone to compair than other phones.....

• 2015-03-25 07:08
  • XNmT

> In reply to Lak @ 2015-03-24 04:24 from uuMT - click to readWhich phone r u using now ?????
Explain it's experience? ????

• 2015-03-24 11:59
  • vIfu

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2015-03-24 11:19 from m7Ir - click to readI need only performance not screen size ....
I want to buy a phone which doesn't lags and for smooth performance. ..is it m8 OR iphone 5s

• 2015-03-24 11:58
  • vIfu

> In reply to Mughal @ 2015-03-22 07:05 from ITVD - click to readYeah! ! U can share images and videos from iphone to other android phone and other android phone to iphone with help of an application called "SHARE IT"

• 2015-03-24 11:56
  • vIfu

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-23 17:49 from vIfu - click to readIf youre ok with the size of M8 then go for iPhone 6, better battery life than 5s. Personally i cant go back to big phones so i decided on the 5s, every year i get a smaller phone than the last year, from 5.5" in 2012 to 5" in 2013, 4.2" 2014 and now 4" for 2015.

• 2015-03-24 11:19
  • m7Ir

> In reply to Nishaanth @ 2015-03-23 17:49 from vIfu - click to readM8 is the world's best mobile....

• 2015-03-24 04:24
  • uuMT

How's iphone 5s. ..? And
How's htc m8. ..?
Which one is better n which one doesn't lags and hangs ???? I phone users and m8 users alone rply pls and say ur experience

• 2015-03-23 17:49
  • vIfu

> In reply to Mughal @ 2015-03-22 07:05 from ITVD - click to readUse shareit app it's the best way of sharing images video or music

• 2015-03-23 17:20
  • XHE9

I am very satisfied with this phone - Iphone 5s. It has good visibility in sunlight and this characteristic is very important to me. Camera is an exceptional. I haven't seen better so far. Only disappointment is battery life. It has to be improved in the future models. Besides this technological marvel, I would also recommend one more phone which is really amazing. It is Philips, model I908. I also own this phone and I am delighted with its capabilities. it also has a very good battery - among the best for sure. If you have a chance to check it by yourself, please do it. You won't regret.

• 2015-03-23 12:26
  • m1YC
Total of 6409 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.