Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-02 08:34 from 3DcV - click to readThe NSA uses the camera and microphone and WiFi antenna for us, at the same time. And using the Flash-less web browser, and YouTube at the same time is something you can easily do on a PC, but not necessarily a phone.

• 2014-03-02 12:47
  • ajTx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-02 08:34 from 3DcV - click to readIt's actually called Multi-tasking. and yes you can focus at two apps at once

• 2014-03-02 10:56
  • NrH$

> In reply to brynn @ 2014-03-01 20:53 from sXmc - click to readFor example, I run my web browser on my G2 as a small app, withh YouTube in the background, playing music, and the Calculator app is open as a small app at the same time. Also, I can collapse the notification centre and YouTube doesn't freeze. That's multitasking.

• 2014-03-02 09:48
  • 0U4y

> In reply to brynn @ 2014-03-01 20:53 from sXmc - click to readit is like driving 2 cars at once. It it just not necessary nor possible.

• 2014-03-02 09:18
  • 3DcV

This is by far the best phone, but they need to fix the wearing out of the phone, it wears out very quickly especially in space grey colour. The edges, the back are all damaged after just few weeks of using it, and cases are not the solution because you are hiding such a beautiful phone. It is like wearing a case over Porsche 911, why would you do that. Just make the phone more solid, sapphire glass will fix the front, but the coating on the edges and the back must be super improved.

• 2014-03-02 09:14
  • 3DcV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-01 11:44 from ajTr - click to readwhy would you run more than one app at once? Why would you drive more than 1 car at once? WTF is wrong with you people! So if I use calculator I have to use at the same time my camera! Why?

• 2014-03-02 08:34
  • 3DcV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-01 11:44 from ajTr - click to readI phone Is very guD phONe .....sO tEll Me ,,,,,,frIndZ ,,,,,

• 2014-03-02 00:30
  • 954$

iPhone has been overrated since iPhone 4S launch! it really was one of the best phones until 2011. iPhone 4,4S,3GS,3G were one of the best phones.

• 2014-03-01 21:05
  • Bj75

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-01 11:44 from ajTr - click to readHow can you concentrate on two apps at once you got 2 heads?..

You have never used an iphone but who cares use what you want its only a box of silicon chips who cares.

• 2014-03-01 20:53
  • sXmc

> In reply to brynn @ 2014-02-28 19:57 from sXmc - click to readYo can't run more than 1 app at a time on a very expensive device, now that's not a clever way to useyour money.

• 2014-03-01 11:44
  • ajTr

> In reply to Mr.O @ 2014-03-01 10:06 from 6qUq - click to readI have tried both devices, and at 100% zoom, the G2 has a better camera than the 5s. And the iPhone 5s's camera has a wide-angle lens, perfect for the NSA to spy on you, as theyhave a backdoor on every iPhone. And the G2 is cheaper too. If you want a good and smal phone, try the Z1 Compact.

• 2014-03-01 11:41
  • ajTr

Having an iPhone 5s is not easy..cuz the relationship between you two will be kinda complicated. :))
i used the Android for a while actually with my previous device the Samsung NOTE2,,its an awesome device....but i only shifted to iOS because i wanted a smaller device+ good performance.which is not available in Android ..I cant say its the phone that i was looking for but its really good..it has the best design in all phones in my opinion ..its so elegant.. it has a camera that can beat most of the new devices cam like the 13mp of LG G2...
its really a nice experience for me so far :))

• 2014-03-01 10:06
  • 6qUq

iphone 5s or wait for samsung s5?

• 2014-03-01 07:53
  • v0qT

Just upped from 5 to 5s my god try taking photo but hold down shutter it takes 100's photos a minute,same in HDR mode.This is fast as hell its way faster than 5 model yet that was fast and fluid.

• 2014-03-01 04:56
  • Bw@r

Apple: Dear Samsung, please consider fabricating for us a quad core chip so that we may be in tune for year 2008, as of now we are still in year 2005.
Apple: Dear LG, please consider selling us 720 pixel lcd, because as of now even India has 720 pixel as minimum, and yet we are stuck up with 640 pixel ear of year 2000.
Apple: Dear Toshiba, when will you be able to sell us random access memory chips at least 1.5gb. As of now we are stuck with Samsung 1gb ram and supplies are running low because Samsung is supplying these chips to phone companies in India.
Apple: Dear Android, will you be able to let us borrow more of your designs. Please Android, we are already being left behind by about two decades.
Apple: Dear Rio Tinto, we are appealing to your good self to sell us aluminum to build our cases, because as of now, we are stuck with recycled die cast metal painted with aluminum paint to build them.
Apple: Dear apple troll, ante the media hype, keep up the good work.

• 2014-03-01 02:44
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-28 19:51 from ajT@ - click to readThis app suspension saves battery now that's clever..

• 2014-02-28 19:57
  • sXmc

> In reply to Appy fizz @ 2014-01-27 14:22 from n1Hh - click to readAndroid has PROPER multitasking, not to mention multiwindow multitasking appearing nowadays, while iOS has no multitasking to speak of, as apps are not actually running (they're one step away from being closed, while still tying up RAM uselessly), and then Apple have the nerve to say 5hat theie so-called multitasking is better.

• 2014-02-28 19:51
  • ajT@

> In reply to sam @ 2014-02-22 22:28 from 00CL - click to readOf course the Nexus. It is far, far more functional.

• 2014-02-28 19:37
  • ajT@

> In reply to 123 @ 2014-02-28 13:33 from TSQU - click to readMy battery is good you will have to research yourself google 5c battery saving tips.I get about 1hr twitter 2.5 hrs music 20 mins phone calls 20 texts sent received 1 mms ,bits of web browsing alarms 2 emails pushed and I get about 14hrs before it 10% battery.

• 2014-02-28 19:03
  • sXmc

> In reply to pius @ 2014-02-28 16:26 from n1H$ - click to readNo. Weak battery.

• 2014-02-28 17:26
  • a45c
Total of 5902 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.