Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

I adore it's awesome looking.......very smooth....

• 2014-02-10 12:25
  • 6vtx

What CPU does Iphone 5S has 1.3ghz or 1.7 ghz? I am confused.

• 2014-02-10 11:54
  • 0U2d

I love my iPhone 5 Flyer

• 2014-02-10 11:18
  • avPA

> In reply to new one @ 2014-02-09 14:22 from n1H$ - click to readi would like to know that also.My mother has no computer but i think an ipad would suite her but she has no computer and i would still have to trach her ipad stuff.Thanks.

• 2014-02-10 10:25
  • Bw@s

> In reply to Jordo @ 2014-02-09 11:44 from 9xRv - click to readFair comment..

That is why its popular its simple to use with no excitement it just works..Android like Symbian you can do what you want with it its fun and you change everything anytime you want..Apple don't allow tinkering except for jailbreak meaning you have to stick with what Apple want you to have and that's a superb easy experience..

The iphone is just a home button and screen of apps so yes it is boring but for me its stress free under real life usage when you want simpleness and consistency..

The best smartfone in the world is the one that suites your needs and is within your budget..

• 2014-02-10 10:17
  • dQeq

i have an iPhone5s as my primary phone since december... i really enjoyed its touch id function... im also using iPhone5 as my secondary phone... iDevices rocks !!!

• 2014-02-10 09:00
  • vj1T

> In reply to Jordo @ 2014-02-09 11:44 from 9xRv - click to readIts your call. Its a free country. LOL

That means that the Android OS fits your needs more that iOS. There is no perfect OS, all of them are amazing its just we people have different needs.

I'm a user of a very old and reliable iPhone 4 [since the date it was released] and a Sony Xperia V.

Salamat..

• 2014-02-10 06:27
  • wYFw

> In reply to lemyool @ 2014-02-10 00:33 from v0q8 - click to readWell if you read reviews its the fastest fone out there..No need for geek benchmarks they still do not represent real life..The fastest phone nearest to this or equal is LG Nexus 5..I have used both but retuned to iphone because,,,,,,i don't know why...

I keep going to Android and BB then try W8 but always end up back on iphone till I get bored and try them all again.I think its stress free and if you can except its limitations and price(I buy second hand) then its fantastic..

OK it does have some technicality like settings been allover and setting up iTunes can be confusing but once you get over these things its fast,fluent stress free,..

• 2014-02-10 05:04
  • sX6g

Android OS is suck, iphone 4s now is even smoothier than S4 . please admit it

• 2014-02-10 05:00
  • PE9M

> In reply to lemyool @ 2014-02-10 00:33 from v0q8 - click to readno need, having it explains a lot.

• 2014-02-10 01:43
  • uSN$

Check antutu benchmark..this phone is not even on the list.

• 2014-02-10 00:33
  • v0q8

> In reply to [deleted post]Tell me how your third class English is better

• 2014-02-10 00:28
  • TmCa

This is the BEST SMARTPHONE.

Yes it might Lack some Features just like with other Smartphones but it is SMOOTH, FAST And the Design feels Premium. Great Camera quality and Pack with Useful Features. I was using Samsung S4, But the Battery Life of S4 is very poor and Most of its Features are GIMMICK/Useless.
Apple Nailed it again!
Can't wait for the iPhone 6!

• 2014-02-09 17:34
  • t7Xr

> In reply to new one @ 2014-02-09 14:22 from n1H$ - click to readdont even bother switching to iphone 5s if u already have s4. You will not be satisfied by its screen. and you"ll be looking back for your s4 .. Good thing, Just wait for the Iphone 6 to come out. hope it will be bigger screen.

iOS is the best by far. No lags at all. unlike android

• 2014-02-09 17:21
  • 0BRi

which one is best from three
I phone 5s..
z1.
plzz tel which one should i buy????

• 2014-02-09 16:53
  • utRP

> In reply to new one @ 2014-02-09 14:22 from n1H$ - click to readyes but galaxy s4 is a very new phone, you'd better wait at least for the iphone 6. No need to buy so early

• 2014-02-09 16:41
  • TmCa

its really awesome phone I have been using since last 3month 5s 64 its cames 78,450 nd I can say its the mobile of father working speed camera nd the sense which make me totally in this mobile luv. If ur heavy user nd want value of money than go for it.

• 2014-02-09 16:39
  • upd@

Its very expensive.i think It doesn't have value of its Price.

• 2014-02-09 15:25
  • HIJ7

I want to buy iPhone 5s....till now i use galaxy s4....i don't have any previous experience with ios....i don't have any computers....is it possible to use iPhone and create account without computer???

• 2014-02-09 14:22
  • n1H$

My contract with Vodafone UK was due for an upgrade 2 weeks ago - decided to follow the crowd and go for my first iPhone, and through the door comes the iPhone 5S. I opened the box hurriedly, in excitement, and set the phone up. I quite enjoyed my first few days with the iPhone 5S, smooth, drama-free, no issues on a good looking phone, so good so far.

After about 4 days, I got bored. Not just bored, but extremely bored! I have used Android for a few years and wanted to try iOS, and I am honestly shocked as to why Apple are so popular. The iPhone seems very bland and basic to me. This is all just personal preference remember, I am not bashing Apple as I don't have a love for one manufacturer, I buy all technology on suitability to my needs.

At the moment, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. That phone is almost perfect. Very, very good.

• 2014-02-09 11:44
  • 9xRv
Total of 5714 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.