Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

I want to buy this phone but it has a problem that it can't transfer files via blutooth. When will be this feature available.

• 2014-03-23 10:14
  • t}q4

Im so interested to this phone..however..do i need to wait for iphone 6 or just buy this phone?im just afraid if there are just minor changes between them..and also araid if there are alot more advance experience user when iphone 6 coming out..i hope someone will give me some advice..because this is my first time to use apple product..moving from android product which is HTC..PLEASE..i hope someone will advice me..im not rich compared to those who always change their phone..while im using it,i will use until 3 4 years..android cannot support user for 3 to 4 years..so i decided to use apple..thanks in advanced.

• 2014-03-23 09:25
  • IVLe

I used Samsung s3 and s4 they are bullshit , now I bought 5s and I can feel the reality of smartphone and I like the touch retina display,apps and others without any virus love it .

• 2014-03-23 07:48
  • YUjW

> In reply to doodz @ 2014-03-22 16:26 from uS}w - click to readSamsung does not invented the processor,just manufactured it.Apple makes the design and invent it.

• 2014-03-22 19:35
  • KAey

click here and you will see the truth that A7 Processor made of what Company?

Respect the Real Inventor

• 2014-03-22 16:26
  • uS}w

For the next iPhone, please do not install 3G-Lte if the battery has still the same for iphone 5s otherwise it useless, like Bluetooth device, we don't know how to use this to other mobile phone for transferring file.

Why so expensive if the hardware parts is almost obsolete compare to other competitor.

2010-2011 Dual core iPhone
2012-2013 Quad core Competitor
2014 Octa core Competitor

• 2014-03-22 15:55
  • uS}w

> In reply to Evo @ 2014-03-22 10:33 from RxnW - click to readWith Apple everything is Normal!

• 2014-03-22 15:54
  • spZI

> In reply to Evo @ 2014-03-22 10:33 from RxnW - click to readThere have been reports of bad battery after lates IOS update.
Overcharging is a thing OF THE PAST. Once your phone hits the top, it electronically cuts the charger off fully.. Now if you leave it on charge for long time, it will recharge once it drops to a certain %.

• 2014-03-22 14:27
  • Mn81

This phone is wonderful just the battery life finishes a bit fast other than that .. Smooooth

• 2014-03-22 12:43
  • mIfJ

Is it normal that 5s gets warm and easy depleting battery life when using cellular and surfing facebook? Plus, how long is safe for 5s for overcharging? I already overcharge my 5s twice. I charged it in the middle of the night then wake up by 5AM. Almost 5hrs. Is that ok? Or will affect my battery life?

• 2014-03-22 10:33
  • RxnW

This phone is definetely the best of the best. I am talking about OS, premium quality, feeling, dimension!

• 2014-03-22 08:14
  • LaBB

Apple iPhone 5S' manufacturing cost is lower than Samsung Galaxy S4's

• 2014-03-22 04:54
  • nTSb

> In reply to Junar187 @ 2014-03-18 12:50 from t7Xr - click to readI do buy second though and then sell them for near enough price I bought them for I am not rich..Yes it could sound boastfull but I did not mean it too..

• 2014-03-21 10:57
  • dQeq

> In reply to Bongybong @ 2014-03-20 16:41 from fmv7 - click to readwhy superb? please advice

• 2014-03-21 09:09
  • PB%b

Using it since last 4 months. Nothing so distinct about the phone. Only a furore in our mind about this brand name that we get fooled and pay such a high price for it.

• 2014-03-21 08:55
  • utg4

This Phone is Amazing (;

• 2014-03-21 05:54
  • 8LA1

My prob with my iphone 5s. Copied this from a chat forum discussing abt these.

Can't press the button I intend to press.
If I hover my finger over the screen multiple buttons are pressed (as if I am touching the screen).
When I am able to press a button it often presses it multiple times.
Screen jumps or acts erratic when trying to scroll.

• 2014-03-21 03:30
  • P%CM

Phone is superb

• 2014-03-20 16:41
  • fmv7

> In reply to iksrki @ 2014-03-20 13:37 from tA$h - click to readRam has nothing to do with battery. And you will never run out of ram on iPhone because it is lighter on resources than android and it doesn't continously collect data on the background about you like android

• 2014-03-20 14:07
  • smmc

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-03-17 19:43 from SdJh - click to readThat's your own opinion towards my words. If the length of my comment bothered you so much you could just choose to not read it. Meanwhile the tech mobile revolution started with the iPhone and still continues with them and android and there are millions of people whowe life's have gotten easier by such systems. But anyways I'm glad your mentality picked up something from my comment and got the at least an ounce of enjoying what you currently have if you so disapprove of such primitive technology we other primitive peasants enjoy to use.

• 2014-03-20 14:03
  • smmc
Total of 6080 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.