Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Jadeemon @ 2014-03-14 06:39 from t7Xr - click to readYou can never overcharge a phones battery they have chips and thermal protection built in..

• 2014-03-15 05:24
  • dQeu

Disappointed after updating to 7.1. Stuttering is still persistent while cosing app although it has reduced. App cosing in multitasking has become jerky.seems like operating smoothness of ios which is why I prefer apple over android has reduced significantly.

• 2014-03-15 05:19
  • n1H2

> In reply to samsung123 @ 2014-03-15 00:41 from 6ud$ - click to readHow can anyone play games other than timewasters on any poxy phone screen,,if your a gamer use a real gaming machine..Touch screen is pure crud for accuracy and I can not take it seriously...I do play timewasters like Bejewelled or Tetris but real gaming requires buttons and joysticks,,

The iphone 4/4s were brilliant gaming devices with ultra fluid graphics and got titles first but I could never understand how on a 3,5 inch screen but folk did..

• 2014-03-15 05:19
  • dQeu

After updating to 7.1 my iPhone 5s has slowed down while opening apps when 3G data is on. It runs smoothly on 2G and wifi.

• 2014-03-15 04:46
  • n1H2

Iam sure that every one whose say my androud is lagging tgey dont know how to use android.i have s4 9500 plz answer me how you play games on ur 5s or 5 how on this small screen how can u enjoy ganes like nova 3 or wild blood or modern combat4 or 3 or ..... i sware i cant imagine my life playing these games on 4 inches screen like 5iphone 5 ir 5s

• 2014-03-15 00:41
  • 6ud$

> In reply to chester @ 2014-03-13 19:13 from NmZx - click to readWell I suppose you don't link education with the truth. Just replace the word I phone on your statement with android and everything coincidentally falls on ours right place and everybody knows it is. You just don't want to accept it.the problem with android hardcore fans is that they don't accept the problems of their phones when discussed on Apple related stuff but the moment they get out of that thing they go to android threads and ask why is my phone rebootingg,lagging etc as to the contrary Apple users on general admit and demand the highest performance they are used to. Remember minor lag on high end Androids is problematic lag on IOS because they are not used to lag.

• 2014-03-15 00:16
  • smmc

my iphone 5s is not turning on after updating to ios 7.1..........
when i press the power button, apple logo will appear for some time and a blue screen will appear and phone restarts. same thing is repeating..............
even when i press power and home button together, no use....
please suggest me some solution immeadietly.....

• 2014-03-14 17:56
  • vGM3

Go to settings > usage > battery % info select this your battery % will be shown

• 2014-03-14 15:29
  • N%BU

After 7.1 update i noticed reduce in battery life and my 5s now easily gets hot compared when it was in 7.0.4(the time it came out of the box) still full charge notification or indicator is not yet present (is there any app that can notify me? I am afraid in over charging my phone

• 2014-03-14 06:39
  • t7Xr

I bought an iphone 5s last monday, but sincerely thats a piece of s***... Its display went off juz in an almost 23 hours and I tried submitting it for replacement... And even it made me wait for more than a week... Today I was called to get my replacement but that was even more a disaster... Its receiving module was not enabled with the speaker... Am asking to you all Steve's employees... After having paid more than half a lakh for your crummy white brick you want me to wait for more than two weeks to collect it... Why don't you guys manufacture good ones at least for the sake to deserve your reputation? And also you wont move with the world, you guys make me cut my sim to a nano one and now I cant use it with my old phones... To hell with you, your apple and your new terribilities...

• 2014-03-14 02:58
  • rJqU

> In reply to hosseinza @ 2014-03-12 20:04 from HIZM - click to readI would suggest you to take sony z2

• 2014-03-14 00:51
  • U@9D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 20:34 from smmc - click to readIsn't it surprising that after 1 iPhone user admits of flaws,lags,reboots,and general disappointment...a majority of iboys now come out in the open to also confess of their disappointment in the so called software updates removing useful features and depleting the battery life faster...this is just stating real facts and honestly Apple should address them.

Unfortunately some ifans get emotionally angry and personal and try to justify flaws in their iPhone...shame shame shame shame...I expected more reasonable and educated answers/replies.

• 2014-03-13 19:13
  • NmZx

> In reply to 5s lover @ 2014-03-10 05:51 from 2S{a - click to readI have 7.1 on my 4s now and touch wood all is fine now.Dont understand what Reduce White Point does exactly,,when I apply it it dims display a bit but seems pointless?

• 2014-03-13 18:10
  • nFej

> In reply to kay @ 2014-03-11 10:22 from fmFj - click to readwrong page bro this is for the 5s users not 4s

• 2014-03-13 16:40
  • MkXA

> In reply to sudeep @ 2014-03-12 10:53 from uuVa - click to readare you guys really iphone users? try to read the instruction for touch id first before you put your prints in

• 2014-03-13 16:02
  • MkXA

I'm interested in the products Apple,,, I would buy it but my family can not afford

• 2014-03-13 15:57
  • IVNI

Battery standby is not good after the new update..

• 2014-03-13 13:54
  • PSLa

Pls apple bring back the full screen caller photo that already gone on IOS7.1 also please allow to reject the incoming call while i am in a call as it is also gone on the new update.and the battery drain fast .

• 2014-03-13 08:54
  • fkDA

Dat bezel is too big. Even far much more bigger than xperia z1. Dem ugly.

• 2014-03-13 04:33
  • X3t2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 20:34 from smmc - click to readCorrection :Were nonexistent *

• 2014-03-12 21:11
  • smmc
Total of 6040 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.