Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-25 16:50 from fkgy - click to readWhy are you saying this things in an apple page? I read your comment. I only finished two paragraphs. Ok. You are a Samsung lover. And posting things in an apple page. It clearly shows that you are an apple hater. And you said. Samsung made s2 and chnages everything in mobile industry? You dont research on everyhting you just have said. You are just one bitter samsung lover.

• 2014-01-25 23:47
  • t7Xr

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-25 16:50 from fkgy - click to readDid anyone else just read the first 2 paragraphs, scroll down and just read last sentence..

• 2014-01-25 18:04
  • mga2

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-25 16:50 from fkgy - click to readBut bro u didn't mention the moat amazing technology in the android system (wifi direct) nowadays most android phones has wifi direct nobody use blutooth i can tfansfer 10 GB data to my other phones in 30 min which takes on bluetooth about 10 days. With wifi direct u can transfer every thing and any where without connection just on ip adress . Iam sure id apple users see this technology they will becomes android users.

• 2014-01-25 17:47
  • S90i

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-25 16:50 from fkgy - click to readBest review ever bro

• 2014-01-25 17:35
  • S90i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-22 09:50 from PGXj - click to readu r right...i likes lanchers,,
changing wallpapers arranging widgets...bluetooth...if iphone can bring these changes i love it...

i am really bored from apple ....and thinking why apple ...cant give wallpapers...lanchers,widgets and bluetooth???

i like thier built quality...if they introduce these in ios ...i love it...

• 2014-01-25 17:22
  • PUMt

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-25 12:10 from fkgy - click to readAnd the 64 bit chip. Really the 5c is pretty much a rebadged iPhone 5 in a new plastic case. The 5s has a MUCH faster 64 bit chip, dual led flash, and the much nicer camera. And the fingerprint scanner, too, as you mentioned. Also keep in mind that the 5c isn't availalble in 64gb configurations.

• 2014-01-25 16:59
  • CjAx

> In reply to mark @ 2014-01-25 09:41 from KII2 - click to readmy dream is to take this phone

• 2014-01-25 16:58
  • tUdx

To all iFans here please read this to the end

Apple is one of the greatest companies in tech industry, they redefined music playback through their iPod, which is the best music player I have ever used. They re-made the tablet with the iPad even though if they didn't invent the tablet but they returned it back to life and that's something to be credited for.

On the other hand, Samsung is also one of the greatest companies in tech industry they have a higher variety of products compared to Apple, but let's talk about phones here, Samsung invented the Phablet with the Galaxy Note which was initially an experiment. They made the Galaxy S2, a phone that changed alot in smartphone industry and made phones the way we see it today.

But let's talk about the most heated subject among those companies ( iPhone or Galaxy )

People hate about Apple in general is that they make restrictions to all of its products in almost everything ( file transfer, internet download, bluetooth, etc ) things that is normal in phones cheaper than the iPod nano. Another thing is the high price range, sure its products have high quality and are made to last but that doesn't apply to all, the one that seem to always fail in my eyes is the iPhone, while other Apple products seem to have more acceptance from people.

Here's where the iFans come to irritate normal people,
First, iPhone is not the best phone ever created, it is a good phone but not the best, but somehow it always manage to get itself among the best phone league due to its fan base. We have to admit that if Apple was bad at advertising, the iPhone would have long been forgotten.

Second, iPhone has a ridiculously high price for its specs and it is not the price of innovation, I won't go far, see the iPod touch, it is also made by Apple, and what's the difference between these two beside Camera ( 8MP vs 5MP ) and the ability of the iPhone to make phone calls only ?!!!!!! Only that make the iPhone more than double the iPod touch price. So I am not making comparison between Apple and non Apple, both are Apple-made products, please reply to me on this part ( iFans ), by the way, we ( normal people ) are not jealous of the iPhone owner because if I can buy a Note 3 or S4 or Z1 or Lumia 1020, then I can buy an iPhone. It is only about what I will get from the same price. Also why should I pay an extra 100$ for an extra 16GB on my iPhone when I can buy a 16GB SD card for 10$. Oh I remember, the iPhone doesn't have a memory card slot so Apple can have another way to rip off people's money.

Third, Apple managed to keep a well control of the iPhone until Steve Jobs died, by making it have its own decisions and not follow the hype of other companies and that was something the fans used to brag about until suddenly and less than three years after Jobs died, Apple has already changed the screen size to 4" ( and there are claims they will make a 4.7" iPhone and a Phablet [ seems like copying now ] ) , they made two iPhones and they long said there is only one iPhone and last as we see the iPhone 5s comes with dual LED flash and finger print sensor [ seems Apple is copying Samsung in stuffing unwanted features ], And I am not talking about this as if it is bad, for me this is good. The iPhone features are going to match its price range soon, I am talking about this from the fans' perspective. All the things you have been bragging about is changing, and you have only two options now:
1- To stop bragging about the iPhone. By the way, you are not the one who designed it to be that much proud of it.
2- To cancel your previous opinions and continue to praise the iPhone and be like a drone controlled by whatever Apple tells you.

That's much to be said about Apple, now I am mentioning Samsung also as there are some things that keep me wondering why on earth do they do this. But the case here is that the Samsung Fans have nothing to do with these things, as most would agree with me on some of them.

Sure, Samsung is more innovative than Apple in many things ( 4k video, Air Gestures, S pen stylus, screen ppi much higher than retina, etc )

But Samsung does many things that really get on my nerves and here are some:
First, the design and build material, the major flaws of Samsung. How can I pay more than 600$ in a Phone made entirely of plastic and a cheap type of plastic ???? Look at Nokia for example, they make their phones out of plastic but a good solid high-quality one that feels premium, it is even found in their cheap phones as the Asha 501. Even the metallic elements on the sides of the Note 3 and S4 are made of plastic. In fact, before Samsung touch phones became famous in my country, People used to think that they are either much cheaper than their actual price or think that it is a cheap chinese phone that has Samsung logo on it. Also, hyper-glaze is not cool nor it is good-looking, don't make that again and stick to the faux-leather in your new upcoming devices.
Another thing is the design, what is the use of these three hardware buttons on the bottom when you can remove them make your screen larger by 0.5" and make onscreen buttons. Also the battery back cover seems to increase the total thickness by more than 2 mm, as the phone is much slimmer when you remove it.

Second, the software. Touchwiz is the most annoying modification on the Android, it is battery consuming, it takes alot from the RAM memory and slows down your actual processing power. Stock Android is much better and it is a more power-saving version of android.

Third, every new Galaxy S or Note coming every year seem to cancel the opportunities of the former generation and make it look too old to handle a competition, it makes you feel you need to change your phone at most every two years, but with iPhone if I buy one I don't need to change it unless after 3 or 4 years as nothing major changes in these 4 years.

But overall and at the end of the day, Samsung flagships are Galaxies away from Apple's iPhone in almost every perspective and if I am going to buy a phone, I will go for Samsung as I can live with the design flaws and software issues, but I can't live without bluetooth, removable battery, SD card, internet download, and the list go on for iPhone missing features.

Maybe by the end of this year and the next one, Apple will own my heart if it had much more upgrades and new features added to the iPhone at its original price range.

• 2014-01-25 16:50
  • fkgy

> In reply to mark @ 2014-01-25 09:41 from KII2 - click to readif you want a big screen phone go for the Xperia Z1
if you want a small phone go for the iPhone but I suggest the 5c as it pretty much the same as 5s , the only major difference is the finger print sensor

• 2014-01-25 12:10
  • fkgy

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-01-25 07:30 from nC28 - click to readIphone is the perfect phone for you. Good camera. Very good built. Solid. Good batter back up. And the best in social network.of all the phones you have mentioned.

• 2014-01-25 09:52

hi frnds
which z the best mbl in these??????
sony experia z1
LG G2
iphone 5s
plzzzzzzzz help me
which z better

• 2014-01-25 09:41
  • KII2

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-01-25 07:30 from nC28 - click to readIf u want phablet then go for note 3 (lumia 1520 runs windows phone OS whose app compatibility is far less than android) if u want smartphone go for xperia z1.iphone 5s is just too exorbitant and there is nothing so special in that phone to justify the price

• 2014-01-25 09:30
  • rAgZ

Hi and GOOD MORNING to all out theres, I looking for a solid device for myself. Currently I using LUMIA 720 Which serves me really well since last 10 months but now I want to change my handset. I HAVE CHOOSE FOUR SMARTPHONES (Nokia Lumia 1520, IPHONE 5S,GALAXY NOTE 3 & SONY EXPERIA Z1) My preferences for the device are !
1. Solid and catchy build quality.
2. A good snap shooter.
3. Should have Best battery Backup.
4. I am heavy user of social networking apps.
5. Should have quality hardware with no lags.
6. Should have quality games I m not a heavy gamer but sometimes I use to play games.
Kindly any one help me to choose right one for me.

• 2014-01-25 07:30
  • nC28

where can i find airplay option in 5s

• 2014-01-25 06:52
  • u{JU

I love this phone :D

• 2014-01-25 03:50
  • A2r}

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2014-01-24 22:24 from fkfW - click to readSince when did samsung has a better resale value than blackberry? Hahhaa you are funny. You are the only person who said that. After 2 to 3 years? Cmon! You couldnt even use your samsung after 2 years. Of all the big companies. Samsung has the lowest resale price. Ask the malls to asure.

• 2014-01-25 03:33
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-01-22 19:25 from 9G9x - click to readS4 of course because it is better in everything , Blackberry is not that good when it comes to touch screen phones , plus if you wanted to sell your S4 after 2 or 3 years , you will still be ale to have a decent amount of money from it , while Blackberry loses more than half its price the moment you open the box

• 2014-01-24 22:24
  • fkfW

I bought an IPhone in September 2013. The slide to unlock won't work today. Please give me some advice.

• 2014-01-24 14:25
  • rr30

plz help me gutys i have iphone 5s & dnt getLTe / option plz help

• 2014-01-24 11:29
  • Y}K4

> In reply to amit @ 2014-01-24 04:54 from U2cH - click to readsony best

• 2014-01-24 10:55
  • U{Ih
Total of 5528 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.