Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Jordo @ 2014-02-09 11:44 from 9xRv - click to readIts your call. Its a free country. LOL

That means that the Android OS fits your needs more that iOS. There is no perfect OS, all of them are amazing its just we people have different needs.

I'm a user of a very old and reliable iPhone 4 [since the date it was released] and a Sony Xperia V.

Salamat..

• 2014-02-10 06:27
  • wYFw

> In reply to lemyool @ 2014-02-10 00:33 from v0q8 - click to readWell if you read reviews its the fastest fone out there..No need for geek benchmarks they still do not represent real life..The fastest phone nearest to this or equal is LG Nexus 5..I have used both but retuned to iphone because,,,,,,i don't know why...

I keep going to Android and BB then try W8 but always end up back on iphone till I get bored and try them all again.I think its stress free and if you can except its limitations and price(I buy second hand) then its fantastic..

OK it does have some technicality like settings been allover and setting up iTunes can be confusing but once you get over these things its fast,fluent stress free,..

• 2014-02-10 05:04
  • sX6g

Android OS is suck, iphone 4s now is even smoothier than S4 . please admit it

• 2014-02-10 05:00
  • PE9M

> In reply to lemyool @ 2014-02-10 00:33 from v0q8 - click to readno need, having it explains a lot.

• 2014-02-10 01:43
  • uSN$

Check antutu benchmark..this phone is not even on the list.

• 2014-02-10 00:33
  • v0q8

> In reply to [deleted post]Tell me how your third class English is better

• 2014-02-10 00:28
  • TmCa

This is the BEST SMARTPHONE.

Yes it might Lack some Features just like with other Smartphones but it is SMOOTH, FAST And the Design feels Premium. Great Camera quality and Pack with Useful Features. I was using Samsung S4, But the Battery Life of S4 is very poor and Most of its Features are GIMMICK/Useless.
Apple Nailed it again!
Can't wait for the iPhone 6!

• 2014-02-09 17:34
  • t7Xr

> In reply to new one @ 2014-02-09 14:22 from n1H$ - click to readdont even bother switching to iphone 5s if u already have s4. You will not be satisfied by its screen. and you"ll be looking back for your s4 .. Good thing, Just wait for the Iphone 6 to come out. hope it will be bigger screen.

iOS is the best by far. No lags at all. unlike android

• 2014-02-09 17:21
  • 0BRi

which one is best from three
I phone 5s..
z1.
plzz tel which one should i buy????

• 2014-02-09 16:53
  • utRP

> In reply to new one @ 2014-02-09 14:22 from n1H$ - click to readyes but galaxy s4 is a very new phone, you'd better wait at least for the iphone 6. No need to buy so early

• 2014-02-09 16:41
  • TmCa

its really awesome phone I have been using since last 3month 5s 64 its cames 78,450 nd I can say its the mobile of father working speed camera nd the sense which make me totally in this mobile luv. If ur heavy user nd want value of money than go for it.

• 2014-02-09 16:39
  • upd@

Its very expensive.i think It doesn't have value of its Price.

• 2014-02-09 15:25
  • HIJ7

I want to buy iPhone 5s....till now i use galaxy s4....i don't have any previous experience with ios....i don't have any computers....is it possible to use iPhone and create account without computer???

• 2014-02-09 14:22
  • n1H$

My contract with Vodafone UK was due for an upgrade 2 weeks ago - decided to follow the crowd and go for my first iPhone, and through the door comes the iPhone 5S. I opened the box hurriedly, in excitement, and set the phone up. I quite enjoyed my first few days with the iPhone 5S, smooth, drama-free, no issues on a good looking phone, so good so far.

After about 4 days, I got bored. Not just bored, but extremely bored! I have used Android for a few years and wanted to try iOS, and I am honestly shocked as to why Apple are so popular. The iPhone seems very bland and basic to me. This is all just personal preference remember, I am not bashing Apple as I don't have a love for one manufacturer, I buy all technology on suitability to my needs.

At the moment, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. That phone is almost perfect. Very, very good.

• 2014-02-09 11:44
  • 9xRv

Ohhhhhhh ite nice to use Bt yes its Battery..... usage ia ..have to think....yuar so WHY shoud We preFER NOKIA>.its..batery life and backup is very GOPOD in use..so...

• 2014-02-09 11:26
  • vwes

> In reply to rohit @ 2014-02-08 19:06 from 7jZ7 - click to readNah we can't believe someone with such a horrible terminology and English grammar .

• 2014-02-08 23:50

frnds u cant belev it my iphone 5s hanging since 1 hours

• 2014-02-08 19:06
  • 7jZ7

I have lumia 920 and it is very strong bat it is 185gr. I'm thinking to change this one with iphone...what about battery life of iphone? Lumia battery is one 1,5 day with normal use.

• 2014-02-08 18:14
  • 0U@g

I'm so excited! i'm going to get my iPhone 5s in a couple of days :) and i'm still going to use my 4s :)

• 2014-02-08 17:12
  • thfx

> In reply to ray @ 2014-02-08 07:00 from r$1F - click to readA7 is the most powerful mobile chip in existence inside a device.

• 2014-02-08 15:49
  • TmCa
Total of 5728 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.