Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

I bought an iphone 5s last monday, but sincerely thats a piece of s***... Its display went off juz in an almost 23 hours and I tried submitting it for replacement... And even it made me wait for more than a week... Today I was called to get my replacement but that was even more a disaster... Its receiving module was not enabled with the speaker... Am asking to you all Steve's employees... After having paid more than half a lakh for your crummy white brick you want me to wait for more than two weeks to collect it... Why don't you guys manufacture good ones at least for the sake to deserve your reputation? And also you wont move with the world, you guys make me cut my sim to a nano one and now I cant use it with my old phones... To hell with you, your apple and your new terribilities...

• 2014-03-14 02:58
  • rJqU

> In reply to hosseinza @ 2014-03-12 20:04 from HIZM - click to readI would suggest you to take sony z2

• 2014-03-14 00:51
  • U@9D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 20:34 from smmc - click to readIsn't it surprising that after 1 iPhone user admits of flaws,lags,reboots,and general disappointment...a majority of iboys now come out in the open to also confess of their disappointment in the so called software updates removing useful features and depleting the battery life faster...this is just stating real facts and honestly Apple should address them.

Unfortunately some ifans get emotionally angry and personal and try to justify flaws in their iPhone...shame shame shame shame...I expected more reasonable and educated answers/replies.

• 2014-03-13 19:13
  • NmZx

> In reply to 5s lover @ 2014-03-10 05:51 from 2S{a - click to readI have 7.1 on my 4s now and touch wood all is fine now.Dont understand what Reduce White Point does exactly,,when I apply it it dims display a bit but seems pointless?

• 2014-03-13 18:10
  • nFej

> In reply to kay @ 2014-03-11 10:22 from fmFj - click to readwrong page bro this is for the 5s users not 4s

• 2014-03-13 16:40
  • MkXA

> In reply to sudeep @ 2014-03-12 10:53 from uuVa - click to readare you guys really iphone users? try to read the instruction for touch id first before you put your prints in

• 2014-03-13 16:02
  • MkXA

I'm interested in the products Apple,,, I would buy it but my family can not afford

• 2014-03-13 15:57
  • IVNI

Battery standby is not good after the new update..

• 2014-03-13 13:54
  • PSLa

Pls apple bring back the full screen caller photo that already gone on IOS7.1 also please allow to reject the incoming call while i am in a call as it is also gone on the new update.and the battery drain fast .

• 2014-03-13 08:54
  • fkDA

Dat bezel is too big. Even far much more bigger than xperia z1. Dem ugly.

• 2014-03-13 04:33
  • X3t2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 20:34 from smmc - click to readCorrection :Were nonexistent *

• 2014-03-12 21:11
  • smmc

> In reply to chester @ 2014-03-10 20:19 from NmZF - click to readBecause crashes were instant in ios6 now on ios 7 I experienced once a YouTube crash. I have used many android phones and the galaxy is the very overhyped with its laggy unusable touchwiz . It is the worst android skin ever HTC sense and Sony's timescale are much smoother. The claim that iPhone users deny lag because of fanboys is just something you want to believe. You now yourself are lying to our facesthat touchwiz is smooth which even android fans deny. Actually hardcore Apple haters denied android lag since its birth just for the sake of hate. Now that ios users on older devices accepted crashes on apps on ios 7 you were overjoyed and were feeling like having your revenge because the system you used ducked for many years and now it reached somehow a very acceptable stability. You want so much Apple to have the problems that Android had for years so you can feel better about yourselves,your choices and satisfy your ill feelings out if spite. Nowadays android had reached a great maturity and it is worth using daily. There is minor lag especially on vanilla android and even if someone's thereis lag it fittest disrupt your work and it isn't intrusive . But that first mean Apple sucksjust because you want to satisfy your jealousy. Both are mature ecosystems with their pros and cons and what it matters is that they get the job done.

• 2014-03-12 20:34
  • smmc

which one is better?
sony xperia z2
or
apple iphone 5s

• 2014-03-12 20:04
  • HIZM

> In reply to sam @ 2014-03-12 11:20 from vGk@ - click to readAre you serious? i mean do you really asked that question? I'ts the same if you ask is iPhone 3gs better than one or 2?! Of course it is! It is better in all ways. Display, camera, sound, home button (fingerprint... everything. Once been in your hands you will forget all previous models. Mean it! i have it! I was in love in 3GS, but 5S is amazing!

• 2014-03-12 15:55
  • pwQ1

Hi friends i am planing to buy iPhone 5S 16GB but confused which is best iPhone 4S or iPhone 5S. pl reply me

• 2014-03-12 11:20
  • vGk@

> In reply to Saia @ 2014-03-11 21:24 from tued - click to readsame pro here.. touch censer is not working properly.. ios 7.1 updation taking so long time. poor very poor

• 2014-03-12 10:53
  • uuVa

Regarding about the Network i only can see 3G?..

there are HSDPA and 4G as well, but so far i never experience it.. (and Never see HSDPA and 4G on my screen)

• 2014-03-12 10:46
  • KLRR

> In reply to ganesh @ 2014-03-12 03:42 from tU3M - click to readUpdate directly from your iPhone.
itunes always downloads the whole update instead of just a small piece of updation.

• 2014-03-12 10:22
  • tUar

can anybody help me
i tried to update my iphone 5s to ios 7.1 using itunes
the update size is 268mb ......but its downloading whole ios set up of 1.44gb ,why so???

it always happens with me even thier is update of 40 mb itune ilwas download whole set up 1.44gb
why this happens help me guys,thank u in advance

• 2014-03-12 03:42
  • tU3M

Fingerprint ID is horrible. Does not always works accurately!! Even in a dry finger also sometimes not recognizing! This is really burdening!! Sensor not that sensitive! Dissappointed

• 2014-03-11 21:24
  • tued
Total of 6771 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.