Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-18 21:33 from uNVL - click to readYah that's true apple needs to do something about this whole dependent on iTunes and all that. That to me is what makes this phone absolute crap!

• 2014-01-20 01:35
  • HHHH

My two friends use i5s..Seems to be a good phone..however will rcmnd to buy s4 mini if looking for a phn of pocketable size(4.3") with good specs

• 2014-01-19 19:50

jst a week before i got ma 5s
im in love with it ....

• 2014-01-19 15:54
  • uwUb

> In reply to chie @ 2014-01-19 10:10 from t7Ex - click to readyes i agree with you,specially if you are using 3g...
disappointing..:(

• 2014-01-19 13:48
  • uwS5

it is the best phone i've ever used

• 2014-01-19 13:45
  • pp0u

TouchID n a 64bit. Useless as shit but I do admire it workmanship on the design. After Steve job is gone. Apple gone too.

• 2014-01-19 13:32
  • tZkQ

i found an iphone 5s, but i can't use it my country, and it is also asking for apple I.D, can anybody tell a way out to bypass or open it?

• 2014-01-19 10:33
  • NutH

This is the best smartphone I have ever used.!
I am having a big problem with my iPhone 5S some one have entered his icloud id into my phone. I am unable to reset it or update it because it asks for the password. What should I do now? Is there any solution plz help. :(

• 2014-01-19 10:24
  • KIJ9

just bought 5s but I noticed battery easily get drained even not using it continously.Y????

• 2014-01-19 10:10
  • t7Ex

I dnt own iphone 5s or any smartphone flagships... But many of my frnds who currntly owns flagship sgs4 xperia z note2 are gt tired of this android os...
according to them they want a real smartphone and all of them r moving to iphone 5s....
android promoters will be jelous of this but truth cant be denied....
i wonder why ios is so much demanded inspite of its quite high pricing in india...

• 2014-01-19 03:42
  • n1H7

> In reply to andro88 @ 2014-01-18 10:09 from uux0 - click to readThe only disadvantage of iPhone is f@cking I-TUNES..............

• 2014-01-18 21:33
  • uNVL

> In reply to chester @ 2014-01-18 11:42 from f3YP - click to readYou are telling us that the 64bit processor is useless? Tell us about airview on you s4 that is the biggest most useless thing to put on a phone. Its purpose is only to consume battery. No wonder iphone battery lasts longer. And what? Only for benchmarks? Research again. Samsung s4 cheated on benchmarks. Read the previous news. Dont expect us here to believe that s4 dsnt heat up and especially. Especially!! Dsnt lag.

• 2014-01-18 15:19
  • UD{8

I purchased iphone 5s 1 month ago. Believe me........don't look at the rating here.....it's one of the best phones available in the market. Best music quality in ear pod, Best camera and best application. I have used several android phones but after using them for sometimes, they become totally useless. This is the only phone you can rely upon for a long period.

Of-course........the itune dependency and some restrictions on the phone irritates some time......but if you are really looking for quality and good after sale support.......go for this...

• 2014-01-18 15:05
  • t@JD

> In reply to Beceause its possibl @ 2014-01-16 20:41 from nRdw - click to readQuad core but still lagging

• 2014-01-18 13:29
  • tVXP

is there anyway to get word suggestion tool bar on iphone 5s like android phones.

• 2014-01-18 11:44
  • mT$T

> In reply to Reasonablethinking @ 2014-01-18 10:15 from Kg$y - click to readIphone 5s is a good phone but it's just overrated,I've used it and there's nothing special about it,nothing not even the finger print sensor or 64 bit stuff.I only liked the body,the rest is just crap,restrictions,limitations and marketing gimmicks... otherwise it's hardware is years behind s4 and other phones.64 bit speed that you'll never use... or let me guess you actually use it for benchmarks only...lol

Do your research you don't need 64 bit to send a text msg,play the best games in the world or watch different types of video formats...Mmmm but you guys still need to convert the videos with itunes so that yo 64bit 5s can play them...shame

I use s4 lte & b4 I start getting funny replies...lol...my s4 doesn't lag,doesn't get hot & always getting updates... actually I play DStv channels for 12 hours(this will never happen on any iOS device now or in the near future) and my s4 doesn't get hot or slow.Average use can spend 24hrs with 3hrs gaming,3hrs DStv video streaming,3hrs Internet browsing,1hr Navigation and 2 hrs calling...all this from a single charge... and charging takes 100mins from 0 to 100%.

Apple does a good job on trying to make the software smooth but let's admit it;it was way too embarrassing move to copy stuff from Android,Meego and others and say here is the new improved iOS 7...lol

notifications... copied
multitasking cards... copied
flat icons... copied
animated backgrounds... copied

WTF... Apple plz...I know you got left behind but copying...this must be joke of the decade...lol

• 2014-01-18 11:42
  • f3YP

1st, as far as statistics are concerned. iphone was rated the most reliable phone by a selling website based on their returns. they also rated laptop brands and what i noticed is that the better reliable brands are more expensive, therefore reasonable.

2nd, it has better camera for selfies. Think about why do people spend money on better dslr's or better compact cameras?

3rd, it gets older only by a year. unlike samsung s4. it came with different versions already.

4th, it's impressive to see old iphones have updated o.s. unlike android, it doesn't much

5th, your value of money is good because the resale value of iphone is the highest.

6th, the touch technology of iphone is faster than other phones

7th, iphone gives great signal. I heard a story of a group in the philippines where the place they were staying was hit also by typhoon, yolanda, im not sure of the other brands but the only phone that they can use is the iphone in that emergency situation.

So you know why it costs more that you can't get from other brand of phones but think of the reason and what it can benefit you in long term.

• 2014-01-18 10:15
  • Kg$y

I have been using the iphone 5s since 2 months and the phone is simply superb.My previous phone was note2 and I find ios smoother and faster than android. People say the they love android because they can optimise the OS for style and perfomance. Ios is already stylish and outperforms all the androids on benchmarks so, where is the need to optimise?
The only disadvantage of iphone 5s is........PROBABLY NOTHING!!

• 2014-01-18 10:09
  • uux0

I got one of the iphone 5S last week. Everything well cool expect the battery life. Not so bad actually but not as my expectation.

But overall, its a real smartphone. Everything is perfect.

• 2014-01-18 10:08
  • 6vTx
Total of 6202 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.