Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Friends last week i got my iphone5s i have one problem. . i kept my phone in my home. And after sometime i came back and see i got 12missed calls and 4 msg. . tat time i cant able to unlock my phone it get stucked. . dis problem is repeated for 3 times for me. . pls tel me one solution how to solve dis problem. . .waiting for reply. .

• 2014-02-06 10:29
  • vG0k

Friends last week i got my iphone5s i have one problem i kept my phone in my home. . After sometime i came back and seen i got 10missed calls and 3msg. . That time i"m not able to unlock my phone it get stucked. .dis problem is repeated for 3 times. . pls tel me one solution how to solve dis problem. . waiting for reply

• 2014-02-06 10:20
  • vG0k

> In reply to Victoire004 @ 2014-02-06 06:32 from fmUu - click to readBut iPhone is NOT Android!

• 2014-02-06 08:12
  • UNAe

> In reply to [deleted post]Thanks dude..

• 2014-02-06 08:04
  • SYq0

why donot u provide the instruction book for new user.

regards

sultan ali bhatti

• 2014-02-06 08:03
  • uWEi

Ppi is not the only thing iPhone has to improve , why not give us a bigger screen , why not offer us more megapixels for a camera? ( even though it was slightly improved on the 5s we still need more megapixels) . Why not give us the freedom to download what ever we want from the internet ! And yes I can see the damn pixels on apple's 326ppi !

THE iPHONE IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR US TO BE BUYING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

iPhone has confirmed that the iPhone 6 will have a bigger screen , WHY DID THEY TAKE SO LONG !!!!

• 2014-02-06 06:32
  • fmUu

> In reply to brynn @ 2014-02-06 01:01 from nI3T - click to readwell said sir.

• 2014-02-06 02:32
  • UNAe

> In reply to victoire004 @ 2014-02-05 12:53 from TrKs - click to readWhat a stupid comment,,i am leaving iphone because of its pixel density...If you can see pixels on iphone you should show your talent to the world,,,maybe get in Guiness book of records the person with microscopes for eyes..

• 2014-02-06 01:01
  • nI3T

Anybody out there please share your experience on how to fix a loose screen on iphone 5s it just fall more than a foot on the table and rightside screen got loose , how can i fix it? , Thank You.....

• 2014-02-06 00:49
  • v0qZ

Now that Job is gone, why don't apple enable Bluetooth file transfer (like other smartphones), Multi video codec support, Dual Sim support etc.? Would be more fun..! ;)

• 2014-02-06 00:41
  • tU6c

> In reply to tinku282 @ 2014-02-03 16:37 from vwmr - click to readThanxx Buddy

• 2014-02-05 20:23
  • rA$K

> In reply to Riz @ 2014-02-03 12:05 from SYq0 - click to readBlack colour is universal

• 2014-02-05 18:20
  • J7Ky

> In reply to victoire004 @ 2014-02-05 12:53 from TrKs - click to readFacepalm iPhone has a smaller resolution because it's only 4 inch find me another 4 inch phone that has higher resolution than the iPhone. That is why HTC had a higher it has a bigger screen. More pixels means more battery drain. That is Herat innovation like in pixels and clarity but common you can't see pixels on the iPhone that us a total rubbish complain. Complain about other legit stuff like Swype keyboards etc.

• 2014-02-05 17:54
  • TmCa

My 5s works great as expected, better at some apps that my note 3 performs poorly. Of course, at its own respected aspect, my note 3 outperform the 5s as well. Nothing is perfect. I simply love my iphone 5s better as i'm not a tech-savvy person. It offers an appreciable convenience right out the box. But, if you love tweaking, maybe, android will suits you better. BB? That's out of the question..

• 2014-02-05 16:16
  • 6c1r

iphone should stop saying that they have the best phone when they cant even offer us more pixel density , we have been using the same 326 ppi pixel density since iphone 4s, can we please have more quality like HTC one which is upto 471 ppi????

am leaving iphone.

• 2014-02-05 12:53
  • TrKs

> In reply to Human @ 2014-02-05 10:45 from tuea - click to readBattery life is pretty normal on the galaxy note 3 because of the 1080 p screen. Note 2 had much better battery life. Hahah ? Samsung phones smooth ? Hahah yeah righr

• 2014-02-05 12:01
  • TmCa

> In reply to Mai @ 2014-02-02 11:21 from dZMv - click to readI suggest better u bought yourself Note 3.. Outstanding device that have brilliant battery life and smooth performance compare to iphone. By the way, don't you even think for a second to buy blackberry as the lack of application and low market trade-in price..

• 2014-02-05 10:45
  • tuea

I've been using note 3 and iphone 5s together.. What i can really observe is that the iphone having much disadvantages compare to samsung or any android.. Example: music.. Everybody know that u can't simply download music for free even if u using the 3rd party application, the song won't be having at library. U need to sync at itunes which i think people won't carry all over the place whenever wanted to download!! And then ringtone setting.. People will get bored with same ringtone using for quite while.. And to change it, u "Can't" do it that easily.. U will need laptop and itunes sync again which is irritating everytime! For fingerprint, the sensor sensitivity is not that good enough.. Even with 5% wet or sweat, it can't detect.. Which i think is embarassing in public transportation when people surrounding is looking. Meanwhile for samsung? It is easy use and u can download as much as u want and change as frequent as u wish..

• 2014-02-05 10:40
  • tuea

> In reply to brynn @ 2014-02-05 01:31 from nI3T - click to readYes! And I change my network too. The t7Xk was confusing because its not unique ID so I change it. Now no more confusing

• 2014-02-05 04:29
  • UNAe
Total of 6427 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.