Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

> In reply to zub @ 2013-09-16 11:50 from 7qC0 - click to readSmoothness is only a tiny part of the reason to buy a phone because iPhone HUGELY lacks features so I would always choose a phone that does everything pretty well over an iPhone that only does a few things very well.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 11:56
  • 39xW
  • R

> In reply to Rahul @ 2013-09-16 11:10 from PSgZ - click to readgalaxy s duos hangs a lot my friend is using it.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 11:50
  • 7qC0
  • R

just a silly question to sammy fans: how many phone/phablet models has samsung released so far? againts 2 iphones?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 11:39
  • nTSx
  • U

After looking specs, I would prefer to go with Samsung galaxy S duos. Galaxy S duos is far better phone than iPhone 5.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 11:10
  • PSgZ
  • C

How big is its RAM?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 10:58
  • uSg$
  • C

> In reply to odnanref @ 2013-09-16 06:07 from PuP6 - click to readYou really know NOTHING about Android do you? Android is open source which means absolutely anyone can make a phone and put android on it for free, And with the Google Nexus devices the deal with Samsung was always that they make a few devices and then Google moved onto LG and next it's Motorola.
Because Google wanted to be fair to all the major manufacturers and not just give Samsung all the work.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 10:53
  • 39xW
  • R

To android lovers especially samsung. You say iphone is expensive? Youur real s4 is so expensive. you can buy clone samsung galaxy s4 superking for the ame feature(air gesture, motion setting bla bla) for half price of s4.

√ Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)√ Air Gesture√ Air Browser√ Air Launcher-accept√ Air call-accept√ Motion setting√ S-Voice√ SUPER HD Screen Size√ 3.7G Internet Speed (HSPA+) √ Video Call√ Wifi & Personal Hotspot√ Bluetooth √ Quad Core Processor √ Fit Original Case & Battery (4 PIN)√ MicrosimFull specs Galaxy S4 SUPERKING:√Samsung GT-I9500√ Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean√ 1GB DDR Ram√ microSD, up to 64 GB√ PowerVR SGX 544 √ 4.99inches capacitive touchscreen√ ARMv7 Processor 1.6GHZ Quad Core√ Memory Size 1GB /Phone Storage 2GB√ 720 X 1280 Resolution / 320DPI√ Rear Camera 12.6MPX Picture Size 4096x3072√ Front-facing Camera 1.9MPX Picture Size 1600x1200√ Li-Ion 2600 mAh BatteryVideo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v­=WhVNG81O0Mg
?
Next will be htc or sony will be cloned beacause of open android? Iphone can not be cloned because of ios.. so its worthed.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 10:51
  • KiJJ
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-16 08:08 from PGXj - click to readOh really how come I can get one within 3 days lol

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 10:49
  • SgvH
  • R

> In reply to Swastika @ 2013-09-16 06:09 from 7wj4 - click to readthet is the problem whit all droids .laging software and no updates !!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 10:38
  • 3WMA
  • R

nothing special about it and with a battery 1570 mAh you will have to charge 3 times per day...only 1.2 mp secondary cam ? a reason to buy it instead of galaxy s4 mini ? ahh i see the fingerprint sensor and the half apple behind yeah good deal...

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:57
  • n$Kg
  • U

i think this is technology redefined at its best

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:57
  • fm}a
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-16 09:36 from p{tq - click to readThis phone is 64bit. And with the PowerVR 6 series.. You finally have PC / Console like graphics.

And you can unlock the phone by just a touch..

Not impressive? Its ok, wait one more year for samsung to copy it for you :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:46
  • PGXj
  • R

can anyone tell me about this phone?? please!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:40
  • R52J
  • Q

Specs and os looks/capabilities wise, looks like a typical 400-500 $/ offering. Not worth more at all.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:36
  • p{tq
  • U

So wanted this phone... The "ring" around the button look sexy.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 09:10
  • PGXj
  • U

I love iphone, but an upgraded version of iphone 5 after a year comes with same dimension, display is little bit annoying. Huawei giving a phone for 6.1mm thick but apple making no changes for their $1129 (for 64gb 5s)phone

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 08:46
  • utAr
  • U

> In reply to Louigi @ 2013-09-16 07:49 from nU$k - click to readGood one. Sometimes people on this forum come across as plain stupid, when they fight and argue about phones they've never owned. Most of the smart phones we know, e.g. iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony, are all great phones. Its about choice. The way some people carry on here, you'd swear they own these brands or some sort of a family business.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 08:43
  • fj9q
  • R

ram? ram? ram? ram? ram? ram? ram? ram?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 08:30
  • Mfx9
  • U

Too much people pre-ordered... The system couldn't take it.. No more stocks left!! Now have to wait for months before new iPhone 5s stock come..

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-16 08:08
  • PGXj
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 4124 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.