Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

My iPhone 5s battery is draining fast, I don't know what to do, I have done every kind of reset, can someone please tell me what to do? Please

• 2015-05-18 10:15
  • N9{x

One of the most gud luking I phones. ..but m so used to android that cudnt use apple for complete 3 days... but I like it..nw bak to note 3

• 2015-05-18 08:48
  • rJ9B

iPhone 5s simply the best phone. It has superb, balanced and most stable software (ios) and hardware. Its camera result is amazing giving natural true colours, sound/music quality is unmatching, screen is superb, speed is great and above all it is very light and pocket friendly. Its battery lasts longer than others, telephony is great giving you clear and crisp sound and handling with one hand is joy. You will not come to know all this till the time you use it for sometime.

• 2015-05-17 20:47
  • KI64

My iPhone 5s keeps on discharging, I don't know what to do, I have done every kind of reset, can someone please tell me what to do? Please

• 2015-05-17 17:07
  • rvJX

with the new store opening at dar es salaam i was sent a link that when you send the link to ten people you will win an iphone but i personally have sent to more than ten people but i only get the reply that i have send only to 0 people and i dont see any tanzanian winning this prize so are these prize for real???

• 2015-05-16 09:26
  • fuZN

> In reply to Yuyu @ 2015-05-12 17:23 from HjBI - click to readWhat a load of bull I love my iPhone but please stop posting your silly opinion before you make all of us sound thick. Please ignor this persons comment, yes the phone is great has no problems and will do everything you want it to but that doesn't give us any reason to diss other well made brands.

• 2015-05-15 15:12
  • HDAP

> In reply to satyam @ 2015-05-15 01:40 from rAhN - click to read No...it's awesome..phone ..now i m using this phone last one year ago there is no problem..

• 2015-05-15 12:16
  • YM0j

> In reply to satyam @ 2015-05-15 01:40 from rAhN - click to readNo...it's awesome..phone ..now i m using this phone last one year ago there no problem..

• 2015-05-15 12:15
  • YM0j

I also buy iPhone 5s 16 gb please tell me how to know that there is no problem in hardware and software in iPhone

• 2015-05-15 01:40
  • rAhN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-12 04:33 from t7Xh - click to readgoogle mo g___!

• 2015-05-14 16:31
  • 9LbY

> In reply to Joy @ 2015-05-13 05:08 from PBGY - click to readsorry to say, it could be the end of your phone, the prob is with the motherboard, the same thing i got,but give it a try with an apple repair center.this is the biggest prob in iphones when compared to other smart phones,

• 2015-05-13 18:17
  • IWS7

Why, suddenly, can't I get a signal? My phone keeps flashing.. "Searching" up to a point that the battery gets drained. I already tried taking-out the sim and putting it back but the problem remains. Any other thing I can do, before bringing my phone to Apple store for repair?

• 2015-05-13 05:08
  • PBGY

I want switch from Note 3 to Iphone 5s ( 6 has ugly design for me - or it is worth /better to switch on 6 comparing to 5s?? ) There is a lot apps like on android ?

• 2015-05-12 22:55
  • 9E7k

> In reply to Yuyu @ 2015-05-12 17:23 from HjBI - click to readThanks for the reply I definitely thinking about swapping it's just all the hype about spec where the note 4 is almost double in every spec going but I want a smaller phone and love the look of the 5s

• 2015-05-12 19:54
  • D}S7

> In reply to brockyneo @ 2015-05-11 11:00 from D}S7 - click to readAbsolutely not. That is the most reasonable things to do. No one want to use note 4 anymore. Samsung is getting worst with their firmware update and unstable software. Even a lot of Korean actually switch to iphone. Iphone 5s and iphone 6 being the top selling phone among Korean celebrities. Proven here: http://www.soompi.com/2012/04/...a-kpop-star/

• 2015-05-12 17:23
  • HjBI

> In reply to Sabba @ 2015-05-05 22:13 from 3@Db - click to readDon't know it? Then google it

• 2015-05-12 04:33
  • t7Xh

Tubemate HD (new version of YouTube downloader )now available in AppStore ,enjoy guys .

• 2015-05-11 12:31
  • YT1k

Do you guys think I'm crazy if I swap my note 4 for the iphone 5s

• 2015-05-11 11:00
  • D}S7

> In reply to iqbal @ 2015-05-11 06:12 from KZ8D - click to readNo it isn't. LG G3 lags because of the very high resolution. The GPU struggles to keep the QHD display up and running. Battery life also takes a significant hit, again because of the very high screen resolution. Also, Optimus UI is ugly.

• 2015-05-11 09:10
  • KZ8E

Hello ! I wanna ask something about your guys opinion . I want to sell my iphone 5s and buy lg g3 . It is reasonable ?

• 2015-05-11 06:12
  • KZ8D
Total of 6627 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.