Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Dave91 @ 2014-12-13 04:01 from U@Hr - click to readYes. Dont panic. Iphone has a tough built i know. I am using 8.1.1 now.y first update ever coming from 7.1. No problem at all. I dont have any plan of updrading to 8.1.2. Since ive read that you should update to 1.2 if you are having problems with 1.1. Since i dont experience any issues. I think im gonna stick with 8.1.1 :)

• 2014-12-13 05:14
  • t7Xk

> In reply to khalid01 @ 2014-12-12 19:53 from m1PK - click to read2 hrs i think. And not using it while charging

• 2014-12-13 05:09
  • t7Xk

It is best phone in the world still now

• 2014-12-13 04:28
  • rAPK

> In reply to peachy @ 2014-12-12 03:45 from t7Xk - click to readYeah damn scary whole day that experience was in my mind saying what if? screen crack I kept asking myself. Anyway since after that incident haven't face any issues yet yeah it might be because of drop as I've read in some forum saying blue screen of dead is usually caused by drop and some apps which are supposed to be run by 32 bit processor as they are 32 bit application but iPhone 5s is having a 64 bit processor trying to run a 32 bit programs.
Now I knew it was because of that dropped or Instaflash Pro photo editing app which I've used it and after that blue screen of dead appears.
Hopefully it shouldn't be happening again and next time I've to be careful from my niece,they don't know the value of iPhone and how much its hurt when the screen crack.
Anyway which iOS version you're using? Have you update to iOS 8.1.2?

• 2014-12-13 04:01
  • U@Hr

Hy guys how much time iphone 5s battery is taking to fully charge from 0 to 100%

• 2014-12-12 19:53
  • m1PK

> In reply to peachy @ 2014-12-12 16:39 from t7Xk - click to readI won't also. I will stay as anapple user! I cannot blame other people if they love apple phones.

• 2014-12-12 17:20
  • MkXA

> In reply to Clyde @ 2014-12-12 15:01 from MkXA - click to readSame here! Been an android user for 3 years. And i will never go back. I love my iphone 5s gold. Cute. Elegant and powerful.

• 2014-12-12 16:39
  • t7Xk

Yaa you can share through xender its an app you can download in android and iphone

• 2014-12-12 16:08
  • KhwC

I got my iPhone 5s on Tusday 09-12-2014 and it is really fantastic!! Its totally WOW! In comparison to my previous andrid phone, it is flawless and fast. It is only a simple, but elegant phone and I realised that the handset has fitted my neccessity--and that is simplicity with excellence! I love being a new apple user now.

• 2014-12-12 15:01
  • MkXA

> In reply to Dave91 @ 2014-12-11 16:31 from KAem - click to readThat was a scary experience. Dont let your phone drop again. Even any other phone tends to have a problem if it falls so hard so better be careful. And one more thing, it is okay that if you are charging your phone keep it on airplane mode or if you are waiting for calls and texts just dont use it while charging. So the phone will charge fast. Back to oyur concern, idk know about the blue screen but hopefully it wont appear again :)

• 2014-12-12 03:45
  • t7Xk

> In reply to sahiru @ 2014-12-11 13:52 from iwpK - click to readyes ! the sound quality is much better than of 4s. if its due to speaker and bsattery life problem, you should buy iphone5s

• 2014-12-12 02:42
  • 7wje

Hello friends Just sharing my day with you.

Been using iPhone 5s for quite long time never had an issues before but today's morning was almost a nightmare. I kept my iPhone on a table while charging it. My niece was playing around there suddenly hit the lighting cable and then I heard some noise..what was that noise? I said..came to room saw my phone was lying on a floor Apple logo upward, the screen was kissing a concrete floor..damn this would be the worst day for me I thought..i stood there for a moment damn afraid to pick up the phone what if just to see the shattered screen.but I was lucky SOB the screen was fine and there was a little scratch around the edges.
Now the problem here is while editing pictures using Instaflash Pro in the evening time the phone freeze and there was nothing I could do and suddenly a blue screen appear and turn it off itself I waited for ten minutes and turn it on and voila it is working fine now.
But i questioned myself was that blue screen because of the dropped. It may get shocked very hard during that dropped.
Anyway I just hope everything inside is ok I'm on iOS 8.1 btw.

• 2014-12-11 16:31
  • KAem

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-11 14:49 from X}tQ - click to readIt's 8.1.1 :)

• 2014-12-11 15:31
  • t7Xk

can i know wat was ur update? 8 or 8.1 or 8.1.1?

• 2014-12-11 14:49
  • X}tQ

if any one used iphone 4s please tell me does the 5s audio quality better than iphone 4s.because i want buy iphone 5s.i sold iphone 4s because of battery life.

• 2014-12-11 13:52
  • iwpK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-11 02:03 from X}tM - click to readI updated my phone a couple of weeks ago, though im afraid since i heard a lot of bugs in ios8. But im wrong. No problem at all. No lag. No hang. Very smooth and fast. Battery life still the same. Awesome. And love the new features added on it. I update it via OTA.

• 2014-12-11 12:10
  • t7Xk

this phone is realy awesome .............

• 2014-12-11 10:30
  • w43M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-10 18:09 from YT1k - click to readyaa your rite!

• 2014-12-11 07:10
  • PS6Y

Hi guyz. so long i was content with iOS 7.1 for ma 5S. didn't go to iOS 8 or above upgrades. anyone got the upgrades plz let me know whether its gud or still bugs r thr? thank you

• 2014-12-11 02:03
  • X}tM

Hii evryone...
I just receivd my iphone 5s
One word to say its Ausm phone
N im so happy to use
Bczz iphone 6 is big so i took iphone 5s n light weight
N just luv it
It fits to hand
Iphone is iphone only its a brand yaa plese dont compare with android ...

• 2014-12-10 18:09
  • YT1k
Total of 6028 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.