Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

i already use iphone 4s, iphone 5, iphone 5c ! and i think iphone 5s is a best ever phone. because iphone make a gold colour and the spesification is good.

• 2014-04-15 07:36
  • KLSe

Why Iphone's SAR(1 W/kg) spec. is too high ? compare other phone. Is it dangerous for health

• 2014-04-15 05:57
  • trHT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 02:32 from t7XH - click to readthanks dude for so much information about the 5s and I know what I needed now.. I'll definitely get mine soon. I like everything about the 5s except the screen size which may be very small for others..but I never like those phone that size as brick which is awkward sometimes when you're on a call in public places half your face is covered. lol..as far as its suitable for one hand use that's what phone look like.. I have a nexus 7 tablet so I don't need too big phone..thanks again I'll let you know when I receive the product..you have silver or Grey versions?

• 2014-04-15 04:46
  • KAer

The 5S is the best iPhone I've ever owned.
I've genuinely enjoyed the TouchID. I've never used a password before because of the hassle. Now, for the first time EVER, my mobile data is secure!! =)

• 2014-04-15 04:16
  • 4Q4P

> In reply to virgo @ 2014-04-14 05:18 from LixB - click to readBuy Apple TV connect to your TV. Then use Airplay.. best feature ever.

Airplay is multitask; you can send youtube videos from youtube app to the big screen, and at the same time browse and use your phone normally, or turn off the screen and it still running and consume low battery. It works nearly every video apps/music apps/ and if not .. u can use airplay mirroring.. which mirror your phone on the big screen.

After you use airplay, u see the rest of android broadcast as joke. "Mira cast", mirroring.. all looks bad in the eyes of airplay.

• 2014-04-15 04:03
  • PGXj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-14 18:18 from v0qJ - click to readCool story, bro....
Has NO bearing on iPhone 5S in any way, shape, or form.... & is a waste of everybody's time- but, cool story.

• 2014-04-15 04:03
  • 4Q4P

> In reply to Nick @ 2014-04-14 05:56 from KAev - click to readiPhone iOS never lags. Even the old iPhone 4 users rarely experience lagging. That's the best thing about getting an iPhone. Also, Appstore has several exclusive apps, way better that google play. Camera performance on 5S is superb, can't ask for more. Music quality, the HTC one got it. That's my honest opinion. I like the HTC one build quality but the iPhone is more elegant. They say the battery performance isn't that good, but I have no complains in mine.

• 2014-04-15 02:32
  • t7XH

IOS is really good but being smooth and fast is a big lie, my new ipad air proves it, has lag and feels much slower than my BlackBerry Z10. But except performance ios impress me, and the performance isnt horrible, just not high end. If performance and smoothness improves i will consider an iphone in the future

• 2014-04-14 18:18
  • v0qJ

I'm wondering if Apple will turn this phone useful as a brick, just as they did to iPhone 4/4S with iOS 7. Is been a long time since I don't see a iPhone user desperate for a plug to charge the batery. 5S users, be afraid of iPhone 6!

• 2014-04-14 17:59
  • P0pP

> In reply to lucky @ 2014-04-09 07:54 from rAU0 - click to readU mean china lol

• 2014-04-14 14:57
  • 3J68

Hello guys currently I m using gs4 never used an iPhone always used xperia's and galaxy devices.Now I want to buy a new phone should I go for iPhone 5s or htc one m8 or I should w8 for iPhone 6 really confused. Help me guys wat to do??

• 2014-04-14 13:19
  • v$Ab

> In reply to Nick @ 2014-04-14 05:56 from KAev - click to readGo ahead and buy the ultimate phone.. No phone is gonna overcome this in the coming 1 yr

• 2014-04-14 12:31
  • 7tPH

> In reply to Nick @ 2014-04-14 05:56 from KAev - click to readiPhone z perfect choic 4 u bro
Ve never lag or restart
If u wan receive future update ..
Den go 4 iPhone

• 2014-04-14 12:20
  • mcuw

hello everyone ..I have never been iPhone user ,all my phone were Android base phone but they lag after using for 6 months or more now I don't believe in the specs anymore .I'm thinking to get the 5s or wait for the iPhone 6 but I don't have the patience to wait longer ..so all 5s users can you please tell me how well the phone is and how long it last from a single charge I don't play games much my biggest concern is battery will it last a day with emails, WhatsApp ,Viber ,Instagram ,taking pictures video etc and of course many calls at working hours ..you can mail me nampuilomom@gmail.com ...
thank you ..

• 2014-04-14 05:56
  • KAev

how can i use the tv output of my 5s?

• 2014-04-14 05:23
  • LixB

how can i use the tv output of my 5s?

• 2014-04-14 05:18
  • LixB

> In reply to Justanopinion @ 2014-04-13 15:44 from IV{N - click to readYes. If they come with solar charging in iPhone 6, with unlimited standby, i would buy also.

Given small battery size and low battery consumption of iPhones plus increase in screen size for solar cells, i think solar can maintain indefinitely.

I no longer have interest with large battery.. but unlimited battery :)

• 2014-04-14 05:13
  • PGXj

> In reply to Justanopinion @ 2014-04-13 15:44 from IV{N - click to readpossible that it might be have a improvement in battery life. however iphone is made to be like that since they are more on focus in specs and usages. iOS updates will also depletes your battery life that's why there are some icases made with powerbank to make iphone long last for a day

• 2014-04-14 01:33
  • RxnW

I will buy next gen iphone if there is significant battery improvement

• 2014-04-13 15:44
  • IV{N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-10 09:28 from PGXj - click to read:D , I love iphone :)

• 2014-04-13 15:13
  • KIQF
Total of 4090 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.