Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to ThomasCarlsson @ 2013-09-24 14:17 from J5Pc - click to readHere's what Graham, who ORGANIZED the contest had to say about TouchID

"He added that just because the sensor can be hacked doesn't mean that you shouldn't use it. Touch ID is not "completely useless," he said.

"Half the population doesn't lock their phone at all because it's too much trouble entering a four-digit PIN every time they want to use it," Graham said. Using Touch ID instead of using your phone without any protection is "A WIN FOR SECURITY" he said.

• 2013-09-24 14:19
  • tVmr

You can verify buying apps and games using that fingerprintsensor, so it is also supposed to protect the users real money!

• 2013-09-24 14:17
  • J5Pc

"Logging in with a finger touch is essentially just as fast as unlocking the phone without a passcode set"

This why this is going to be very popular because people doesnt lock their phones because it takes too much effort to open it tens of times a day.

• 2013-09-24 14:02
  • p771

Still restricted to its dungeon iTunes.
Restricted to its internal memory.
Restricted to the same design over and over.
No freedom at all.

• 2013-09-24 14:00
  • NyjD

apple is still the best but the only thing is lacking is the size ,just don't know y apple is not providing bigger screen..

• 2013-09-24 13:49
  • tZuC

> In reply to ThomasCarlsson @ 2013-09-24 12:02 from J5Pc - click to readFingerprint sensor is here because people usually doesnt lock their phones. Because they dont want to wrote that mumber tens of times a day or making those gestures.

So this fingerprint is lot better than nothing because its super fast so people would use it instead not using passlocks at all. So mission accomplished.

• 2013-09-24 13:13
  • p771

This 5s has a powerplant of grunt under its bonnet,,eats benchmarks for breakfast.

• 2013-09-24 12:53
  • ancY

> In reply to No Apple @ 2013-09-24 12:15 from xZs} - click to readBoring design? Are you kidding? Hah! It even looks better than samsung s4

• 2013-09-24 12:20
  • t7Xr

Since Steve Job is not there, No Innovation from Apple. So Boring Design....

• 2013-09-24 12:15
  • xZs}
  • F

Pls I use an iPhone 5 and recently upgraded to iOS 7 , I notice that every time I charge my phone I no longer know when it's fully charged as the symbol of a plug no more appears indicating a full charge. I just simply disconnect the phone from the charger once it read 100%. Pls who has an answer to this. Thank you.

• 2013-09-24 12:06
  • NwRY

The fingerprintscanner "touch-ID" have been "hacked" and is very unsafe! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npR11DOzqRw http://www.theguardian.com/tec...anner-hacked http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009...ed-as-legit/

• 2013-09-24 12:02
  • J5Pc

iPhone 5s 64GB Space Grey £769.99
iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey £699.99

• 2013-09-24 11:41
  • MVg6

> In reply to [deleted post]on contract or off?

• 2013-09-24 11:38
  • MVg6

> In reply to SONY Lover @ 2013-09-24 10:28 from iwpx - click to readAndroid only got 8bit/16bit emulator games. Substandard applications.

I wonder how much hardware is needed to play candy crash? LOL.. btw Z1 lose to iPhone5s specs also... the irony.

• 2013-09-24 10:42
  • PGXj

really iphone5s is excellent phone than s4 ,not3 ,lg g2 and z1. iphone5s is very sexy , very useful and it has a lot of greatest specs. it is as the same as wonderfull dream. yeah I LOVE YOU APPLE. ALSO LUMIA 1520 is very nice smart camera phone.

• 2013-09-24 10:39
  • J9x7

> In reply to Duel @ 2013-09-24 00:00 from p771 - click to readDude, thank U. I'll die using iphone

• 2013-09-24 10:34
  • Nr$Y

I just bought EXPERIA Z1.great for mulimedia works. woow what a device. greatest phone i think. never buy iphones. y ? b cos it's so expensive and does not worth that much money for sure. besides android is exciting and many many apps available for it. so flexible thay IOs.

• 2013-09-24 10:28
  • iwpx

i am waiting....
i sell my blackberry z10 & galaxy note 2

• 2013-09-24 10:26
  • 9EqY

We are all aware that almost every phone goes big 5. something inches. As for Apple IPhone how I'd like them to stay at 4 inches (like my iphone 5) because it fits well in the palm. For people who wants big screen they can switch for IPad Mini like I did Or IPad 2,3,4. I'm happy with my Apple products my MacBook Pro 13 inches Retina Screen makes other laptops look like toys. I'll die using Apple Product. God Bless Apple Iphone

• 2013-09-24 10:25
  • Nr$Y

> In reply to Yingyang @ 2013-09-24 07:54 from t7Xr - click to readplz don't respond to this , he is just brainwashed or mindless.

sry i don't have time to post more ,
i m enjoying my iphone 5s , i m so much happy i sold s4 at 70% of its original price ,
iphone 5s is better in everything than s4 lagdroid ,

rightnow i m playing infinity blade 3 , asphalt8:airborne, walking dead on my iphone 5s .

battery life is better than s4, browsing is faster ,
and screen quality, graphics are better m
exellent brightness, outdoor visibility , optimum contrast and colour repruction.

my gold colour iphone 5s looks so amazing , awsommmahahah and everyone is saying , my 5s with gold colour is just mind blowing

• 2013-09-24 10:09
  • ttd1
Total of 6032 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.