Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

how can they solve this issue Gyroscope bug and blue screen hmmm do you think wait their next shipment?

• 2013-10-05 16:30
  • vaN%

apple has only a strong brand but not 'strong' products!now what is so unique about this 5s?cpu speed is whack,standby time is far much lower than what is quoted as if what is quoted is anything impressive,the rest of the features are common just like in any other phone.is the high price just for the highresolution and internal memory?

• 2013-10-05 15:58
  • Nw5E

> In reply to TehSparX @ 2013-10-04 17:38 from MG5h - click to readglad to see , I don't have this problem .

I m playing asphalt 8 : airborn and there is no issues with sensor .

1more great thing .

now it takes only 1hour 15 min. to get full charged from 0 to100 % on my 5s

• 2013-10-05 15:39
  • rKie

> In reply to 96tharusha @ 2013-10-05 13:32 from w98f - click to readonly for u noobs/illiterates .

Iphone 5s has got Arm v8 architecture ,
64bit cpu , with Apple A7 chip . with dual core 1.3ghz .
which one is fastest cpu till date .

it beats s4 octa core / HTC one / z/G2. in benchmarks

in real life performance , it beats evem much more.

• 2013-10-05 15:26
  • rKie

> In reply to iphone fan @ 2013-10-05 12:47 from TS8w - click to readNice trolling , good try.

I m using iphone 5s from 2 weeks

i had s4 before and used it 5 months.

in short , in real life , 5s is much better in every thing.

• 2013-10-05 15:17
  • rKie

buying iphone is such a waste of money..you get better config nowadays in other phones in half the money u spend for iphone. way overpriced and less creative and lacks features.

• 2013-10-05 14:44
  • YW2D

hi everyone... The Iphone in my opinion is the best phone ever made for a few reasons.. It gives me what I want, it gives me what I need and it fits into my life.. Yes you get S4 Samsung and android this and android that, but it doesn't do what's most important to me.. Fit into my life.. Nuf said.. Everyone has a preference some like apple and some likes android.. Most people only like what some one else likes because they don't know what they want.. Apple hits all the right buttons for me... Skippy

• 2013-10-05 14:25
  • fq3Q

thtz not amzing.CPU is not much powerfull..

• 2013-10-05 13:32
  • w98f

I m very disappointed with this phone. I am iphone user since last 4 years and 20 days back I have bought iphone 5s. But I am very disappointed with Apple slow upgradation policy. Now I have bought galaxy S4 and moved to android. Now I am very happy with galaxy s4,
It is really very nice phone, very fast, having lots of innovative features. Even I can pick up my call, change music track even my hands are durty. I have taken drama shot for my pet, an animation shot of jumping frog and moving horse. Can read docs on 5 inch screen for a long hours with smart stay. I am feeling good gaming experience on 5 incb screen. Even there are lots of other innovative things with s4. Better to check your self. I am pleased to have s4 with me. Now I realised that I was a hypnotised fan of apple brand.

• 2013-10-05 12:47
  • TS8w

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-04 09:37 from Scq7 - click to readwhat a joke, reason is that tens of millions still want smaller phone and apple is only one who offers great small phone
*Its like you will pay for a big Rolls Royce & you will get Yaris .. Ahaha
+ I want an iPhone too but the screen is too small & the gap between 4 & 7.9 is not small too

If you want to be the best you should remove the other big competitors not to show your muscles to the small phones + The 5s should be the flagship

Another advice to you:
today's date is Oct-5-2013 not Oct-5-2007
So my iPhone should offer games, GPS, LTE, NFC(not available), Radio (not available), Higher resolution (4/4s 640x960 5/5s 640x1136 .. like a building :) .. do you call this an upgrade for a flagshp?), Internet(too difficult with 4 inches & you call it flagship) .. etc

• 2013-10-05 03:53
  • 3Ydq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-10 12:15 from AL$9 - click to readSomething good of this phone about me.ok

• 2013-10-05 02:58
  • 7qxD

> In reply to TehSparX @ 2013-10-04 17:38 from MG5h - click to readApparently I'm not the only one with this issue.

Glad I also got the Note 3 now... Will probably return this device depending on Apple's response. Hell I'd only use it when going somewhere I could risk losing my Note 3 anyway since Apple give in to replacing their devices so easy. I do all my lectures with the S-Pen on the Note 3, shame they cant sync with Apple.

• 2013-10-04 17:49
  • MG5h

The Sensors are all slightly off, I cant play games that use the gyroscope or accelerometer on this device, already replaced it once with Applecare. Damn, the Note 3 or iPhone 5/4/4s doesn't have this issue =/

• 2013-10-04 17:38
  • MG5h

then don't buy it if the specs are worth 200-300$!
Ive been using iPhone since 2006 its the best quality phone u can have and i buy the newer version yearly and am extremely happy about spending 1000$ on each worth every single penny! Even resale value is amazing got a Samsung S3 once and gave it out as a gift hated it!

• 2013-10-04 14:17
  • JEvd

dpreview made big camera review for iPhone 5S

"The Final Word

The iPhone 5s, running Apple’s fresh iOS 7, is an excellent phone with a very good camera. Image quality under most conditions is among the top of the class of “conventional” smartphone camera units: you have to look to the Nokia Lumia 1020 to find something that’s hands-down better across the board

The camera app is supremely easy to use, and the 5s’ powerful processing makes for class-leading burst speed and excellent responsiveness."

So only 1020 have better camera than iPhone 5S, not bad from Sony and Apple!

• 2013-10-04 13:58
  • Scq7

Someone has to question the retina capability when it wont even go as far as 1280x720Pixels to show HD content, looks nice on the apps but everything is optimised for iOS and there latest flagship phone model iPhone 5s represents to me, MINIMAL CHANGE. Still the same resolution and same dual core graphics but to make it all worthwhile a much bigger pricetag hmm.

• 2013-10-04 10:47
  • 3HSn

The specs of this phone are for a phone in the $200-$300 bracket

• 2013-10-04 09:57
  • ftVG

> In reply to DXB @ 2013-10-04 03:19 from 3Ydq - click to read"A good advice to the 5s fan be honest & ask yourself why I cant get my 5s with a 1080p + a bigger screen?

The answer is very simple because they (Apple) dont want to lose against the other phones during any test"

what a joke, reason is that tens of millions still want smaller phone and apple is only one who offers great small phone.

The reason definately isnt any tests (laugh)

maybe you can ask from yourself why iPad with that huge resolution beats all the android tablets?

If Apple would use bigger screen they ofcourse put better parts for device if it needs one.

• 2013-10-04 09:37
  • Scq7

> In reply to Dattusa @ 2013-10-02 18:21 from utMc - click to read@dattuso im using S4 and the camera quality sucks...even though it has a 13mp camera but doesn't look impressive at all....the pic's not even clear -_-

• 2013-10-04 08:09
  • KIFT
Total of 6422 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.