Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Apple is going dooooown

• 2013-09-12 15:14
  • PeZH

Yes. With Apple it's always "Maybe next year."

• 2013-09-12 14:56
  • ScKF

GSM you did not state in the spec. details of how many RAM are there, is it still 1 GB of RAM - the same as the older model ?

• 2013-09-12 14:55
  • IWcj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-12 04:13 from UixJ - click to readyou have a point but if you take a photo of your family or friends and you pass it to them (if you can because Apple is not compatible with other brands), they are not going to see it like you (this is a real use of a phone). In my opinion Apple need to see that there are more brands and phones and they need to upgrade or this... http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/1...s/index.html
...is going to be worst

• 2013-09-12 14:55
  • 8xrc

> In reply to Alec Chua @ 2013-09-12 03:53 from t7xt - click to readWell I never use a HTC One, so I can't give an opinion but thanks I will see if I can look to a HTC phone.

• 2013-09-12 14:45
  • 8xrc

what is RAM this mobile

• 2013-09-12 14:41
  • 9Fs8

> In reply to fran @ 2013-09-12 12:31 from t1$K - click to readWell said bro !!

• 2013-09-12 14:38
  • v{uk

You know what. Apple is expecting a lot of criticism in here like all of iPhones before. But. The truth is. A lot of people are still buying this because they know they will get a premium product. The costumer satisfaction of apple are way higher. And eventually it will still be the best selling smartphone.

• 2013-09-12 14:28
  • t7Xi

Apple proved that they don't have abbility to compete in mobile market. Iphone also died with Steve Job 😭. I am using iphone5 but no more. Afraid of iOS7 too the reasen is Apple's performance (not saying iPhone performance)....... I dont think they will be able to give a good OS too.

• 2013-09-12 14:21
  • 3PeW

> In reply to MeTweak @ 2013-09-12 13:47 from sXsQ - click to readJust because Samsung does something before other people doesn't mean they came up with the idea, Because Samsung has a huge R&D department and will have been working on it for years because some things are just the next logical step, But it just happens that Apple decided to rush it to market to be first while Samsung will be taking it's time for their next generation of CPUs.

• 2013-09-12 14:20
  • 39xV

> In reply to [deleted post]I think it's time you should feel sorry about your so called " Smartphone ". Least me brain is washed but not clocked ie Apple atleast does not cheat users with octacore processors when they know it can't work together and that's what brainwashed means. Do I feel sorry for you??? Naah.. I think you would grow up someday.

• 2013-09-12 14:18
  • vQ%5

> In reply to Tcool @ 2013-09-12 13:49 from NyjE - click to readAnd as expected. We meet again jealous bitter apple hater. Haha. I'm just going to laugh reading your comments here full of hatred and jealousy. Haha

• 2013-09-12 14:18
  • t7Xi

What a crap is this with big belly bottom!!

• 2013-09-12 14:17
  • g5ix

I used android for 2 years and finally switched from s3 to iPhone 5 in Jan 13. Initially the limitations of iTunes kept me away from iPhone and the cost of an iphone played a major part. After using the iPhone for a while , I just hate using the s3. I really don't bother about that. I come to the opinion section to see what other iPhone users say about the product and all I could see is people trying to explain how iPhone is inferior to all other android flagships. !! Let it be...who cares ?? , Iam impressef with your social concern but shouldn't you be discussing about your great android phones in their respective sections !!!

• 2013-09-12 14:03
  • utdG

This is an expensive phone, just taking people's money for nothing but the brand name.

• 2013-09-12 13:51
  • NyjE

> In reply to MrEddie @ 2013-09-12 13:48 from StUC - click to readI ain't getting any iPhone. The most boring phone ever!

• 2013-09-12 13:49

White and gold. Cheap gangster style :D
I'll getting the black one

• 2013-09-12 13:48
  • StUC

Another boring phone...

• 2013-09-12 13:48
  • NyjE

To all fandroids (kidding), Samsung has announced to be starting to use 64 bit chip sets...hmmmm I wonder how they came up with such a brilliant idea.

lol no in all seriousness please guys and girls stop fighting one another its actually sad. Who cares which phone is better, Apple, Samsung etc at the end of the day are all making MONEY.

Don't compare and argue get what makes you happy. If everyone was to have the same phone it would be dead boring.

• 2013-09-12 13:47
  • sXsQ

White and gold. Cheap gangster style :D
I'll getting the black one

• 2013-09-12 13:47
  • StUC
Total of 4948 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.