Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-16 15:13 from tReM - click to readWhat is the procedure to change

• 2014-04-17 19:02
  • IWTS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-16 15:13 from tReM - click to readReally ism disappointed I did but still same but I brought from a reseller can u change it

• 2014-04-17 18:54
  • IWTS

Iphone is the best gadget in my life and no one can touch its level .

• 2014-04-17 18:27
  • 3JDK

> In reply to c @ 2014-04-16 20:46 from kDMb - click to readHe said that there is no dangerous (ionizing) radiation from a cellphone, and you can therefor disregard the SAR values.

Worrying about SAR values are like putting signs all over your house with the text "Danger. Carpet edge ahead, trip hazard". The difference is that carpet edges actually CAN be dangerous, theoretically an old person could fall and break a leg, while cellphone electromagnetic radiation can not cause any damage.

• 2014-04-17 16:38
  • Kg{K

the best iphone ever

• 2014-04-17 14:07
  • MPvI

> In reply to topper24hours @ 2014-04-15 04:03 from 4Q4P - click to readHello,

i agree i have iphone 5s too.
infact you are the only one who says iphone or apple products lags.

never gave me any problem

• 2014-04-17 10:06
  • XNtq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-16 18:09 from v0qJ - click to readIphone 5s is moderate. its standby time is really amazing. you will get 7-8 hours of usage. And i expect only that much from the 1560Mah battery. You can't say its the worst.But i wish battery life should be slightly better. and brightness is far better than AMOLED display lol. Iphone display is really gorgeous.

• 2014-04-17 10:03
  • srYi

i have fallen in love with apple's products & i am waiting for my day to come to buy them..........

• 2014-04-17 09:57
  • YTK2

> In reply to nabeel @ 2014-04-16 23:13 from KgfA - click to readIphone 5s is best

• 2014-04-17 09:13
  • PNf{

They say samsung is way better than apple. Others say samsung has a better hardware over apple. Actually it is my first time to use apple product which is my iphone 5s. All I can say is try to use apple product and you would see the difference.

• 2014-04-17 06:53
  • t7Xi

> In reply to nabeel @ 2014-04-16 23:13 from KgfA - click to readHonestly I would say go for iphone 5s..apple specially made for long peroid of user experience..samsung grown up easily because they heve a lot of gimmick that caused u suprisee...but actually nothing works for us in everyday life..

• 2014-04-17 03:46
  • uCp6

i am confused guys gust give me one simple answer iphone 5s or samsung galaxy s5 which should i go with kindly let me know yurz anserz

• 2014-04-16 23:13
  • KgfA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-16 17:35 from v0qJ - click to readWhat are you saying?

• 2014-04-16 20:46
  • kDMb

> In reply to guide plzz @ 2014-04-15 21:50 from vGiI - click to readUnfortunately you will not find any iPhone users here who will admit the poor battery life, very low brightness and turning off mobile data is the reality and still they cant make it last the day. But just get a power bank and u b ok.

• 2014-04-16 18:09
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 05:57 from trHT - click to readTry to understand electromagnetism and wavelength and photon energy and why not a few Planck units as well. SAR values means nothing, no, they mean less than nothing, the problem does not exist, forget it, theres no ionizing radiation, nothing.

• 2014-04-16 17:35
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Ali @ 2014-04-16 12:11 from IWTK - click to readU are unlucky bro. Go back apple ask for refund.

Its the power button, not the camera that rattles. Hold the power button firmly without pressing, and shake u will not hear the sound = u have faulty ratting button.

Either buy firm case to hide it.. or return it to apple.

Ever since iphone 5, u must shake the phone before u buy.

• 2014-04-16 15:13
  • tReM

thanks dude for so much information about the 5s and I know what I needed now.. I'll definitely get mine soon. I like everything about the 5s except the screen size which may be very small for others..but I never like those phone that size as brick which is awkward sometimes when you're on a call in public places half your face is covered. lol..as far as its suitable for one hand use that's what phone look like.. I have a nexus 7 tablet so I don't need too big phone..thanks again I'll let you know when I receive the product..you have silver or Grey versions?

• 2014-04-16 14:03
  • MfyL

The two days before I brought apple 5S gold there some vibration on back of top close to camera lense please let me know the solution

• 2014-04-16 12:11
  • IWTK
Total of 4137 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.