Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Hi guyz. so long i was content with iOS 7.1 for ma 5S. didn't go to iOS 8 or above upgrades. anyone got the upgrades plz let me know whether its gud or still bugs r thr? thank you

• 2014-12-11 02:03
  • X}tM

Hii evryone...
I just receivd my iphone 5s
One word to say its Ausm phone
N im so happy to use
Bczz iphone 6 is big so i took iphone 5s n light weight
N just luv it
It fits to hand
Iphone is iphone only its a brand yaa plese dont compare with android ...

• 2014-12-10 18:09
  • YT1k

is sharing available between i phone and any phones ??????

• 2014-12-10 16:19
  • u7K7

want to buy apple 5s but confused abt featues 6 and 5s model wchone is theee best

• 2014-12-10 12:03
  • 7tMu

Iphone 5s, I just love it :)

• 2014-12-10 12:00
  • PUhy

i went to power mac yesterday to well see again the i phone 6,for me 4'7 inc is too big for me you can't even text in one hand... .compare to design..iphone 5s is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the iphone 6 and 6 plus design.special when you compare the white 5s and 6. see for your sef:)

• 2014-12-09 18:13
  • Kg%u

> In reply to teo @ 2014-12-07 01:23 from L74F - click to readAbsolutely the same and annoying issues... after the update.
I hope this will be fixed with the next update.

Cheers!

• 2014-12-08 15:08
  • gxGx

> In reply to Anil @ 2014-12-06 12:07 from t}y{ - click to readGo to Settings, then select Mail, Contacts, Calenders. There you will find Add Account, from the you can add Outlook.com, after creating the account it will sync whatever you select from the options.

• 2014-12-08 03:10
  • vGUM

i just like it ... i think it was very cool and lightweight.. it is super

• 2014-12-07 10:40
  • ijJQ

> In reply to Anil @ 2014-12-06 12:07 from t}y{ - click to readGreetings,

Go to Mail app and create new "outlook.com" account and then after setting up everything it'll ask you what all to sync - Like, calendar, mails, reminders, contacts, etc.

Toggle On everything and you're set to go

=D hope it was helpful

Aditya

• 2014-12-07 06:27
  • bCHm

After the last software upgrade I'm facing a small problem - when I slide across the screen to accept a call it takes a few seconds before I can hear a person although conversation is already in progress as I can see on the screen. Before the update it was not a problem. What can I do?
Now it's a little more than a year I'm (heavily) using 5s and I'm very satisfied with the phone. No need to upgrade to 6 for me.

• 2014-12-07 01:23
  • L74F

I dont have any issue with ip6. I just like the edgy cut of iphone 5s like wow. Sleek design.

• 2014-12-06 16:21
  • t7Xr

> In reply to manan626 @ 2014-12-06 10:21 from v$CJ - click to readAgree. No doubt. After 1 month of using this. I simply enjoy it. I love it :)

• 2014-12-06 16:19
  • t7Xr

Hello,
I have iPhone 5S.
How do I synchronise it with Microsoft Outlook?

Was using Nokia Lumia earlier which allows to integrate with Outlook.

Regards,
Anil

• 2014-12-06 12:07
  • t}y{

I think there r so many rivals here to iphone 5s..I think there is no comparison between iphone and other android phone. Both phone is having their own class and standard of people. Iphone is totally different in terms of operation. Smooth and fast compare to any other phone..

• 2014-12-06 10:21
  • v$CJ

> In reply to edison @ 2014-12-05 15:19 from Kg%q - click to readtotally agree...

• 2014-12-06 06:28
  • MkXA

> In reply to Peachy @ 2014-12-05 07:06 from t7Xi - click to read5s is elegant true,,i think if Apple logo was missing off iPhone 6 it would look like horrible cheap phone..Thats my opinion but 6 is awful its them antennae lines on back.

• 2014-12-06 03:26
  • sXfD

iphone 5s and iphone 6 different spec.almost 90 percent of the spec of the ip6 is in the ip5s.the obvously different of the two is the screen... .

agree?

• 2014-12-05 15:19
  • Kg%q
Total of 6029 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.