Apple iPhone 5s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

I had a lots of type smartphones and other gsm. I tried BB, Samsung, Huawri, Nokia. I hands on my phone as busioness phone. I talking 2 hours a day + emails, calendars. I ahd an iPad also. My opinion is the IOS the best opsys currently. Iphones and ipad hardware is very weak. I f you wan to use it as your tool to connect others or organise your life the construction is nice but weak. Expensive to repaire. I had a cover to protect it (pierre carden leather)but it was not enough to lost my glass screen. Sometimes when I use it in my car and talk, it was very warm and i had to cooling with my cars aircondition. Summery my experience is worst and I'm disappointed. Price/ value ratio is lass than the competitors.

• 2015-02-17 12:44
  • pe4Q

exellent

• 2015-02-16 17:00
  • dPN6

I am using since one year, it was awesome, Loving this phone !!

• 2015-02-16 15:27
  • t}xB

friends im using used iphone 5s,its good phone,but now i dont like its look,it looks like we are holding tall glass in hand,now im thinking to buy used 16 or 32 gb iphone 4s coz it looks very good in hand,plz tell what to do?

• 2015-02-16 03:13
  • rAVr

iPhone 5s or Samsung Galaxy S4?

• 2015-02-15 23:56
  • 39kP

am a iphone user and i should say if you are living with an iphone, better go buy a dog than buying an iphone,itunes connection error,login error apple id.the only thing you can say is its an iphone.completely useless and added advantage is with in one hour your battery is 0% and so if you are that crazy of buying iphone buy one prototype of iphone..it might work better than actual.fed up with the errors in iphone.

• 2015-02-15 08:12
  • uwxy

Is it really a good idea to buy this phone at this stage?
I really want to give IOS a try but i am also fascinated by the galaxy note 4. The thing is i dont like big phones that much but the specs of the note 4 are really good.
Please reply. Also i would like to know other limitations of IOS in general.

• 2015-02-14 16:28
  • 2@ru

> In reply to barun @ 2015-02-12 17:55 from utTS - click to readyaar iphone 5s se best motorola naxus 6 he

• 2015-02-13 19:29
  • uWTv

> In reply to n . @ 2015-02-11 18:55 from 6pBk - click to readSure, iPhone 5s is more popular.But mind you,fame isn't everything.iPhone 5s even have hiccups when running Subway Surf(imagime what will happen if it is used to run Asphalt 8),this is the proof of the poor perfomance of iPhone 5s.Xperia Z on the other hand ,can rum demanding apps much smoother than iPhone 5s.So what would you choose?Fame or performance?Then again iPhone 5s is more expensive.Then again and again,Xperia Z has larger screen with higher resolution,water proof,better camera,premium design......

• 2015-02-13 14:18
  • tue1

> In reply to barun @ 2015-02-12 17:55 from utTS - click to readwhat is the reason?

• 2015-02-13 13:17
  • teqH

obviously 5s

• 2015-02-12 15:54
  • v$Aa

which one is better?5s or sony xperia Z3?

• 2015-02-12 07:57
  • x7t}

5s or sony xperia z ???

• 2015-02-11 18:55
  • 6pBk

5s or sony xperia z ???

• 2015-02-11 18:51
  • 6pBk

> In reply to atia @ 2015-02-10 08:32 from RIEW - click to readIs this really a question ? Of course the 5s is better

• 2015-02-10 22:48
  • fu{x

> In reply to atia @ 2015-02-10 08:32 from RIEW - click to readgo for 5s as 4s is now outdated.

• 2015-02-10 11:35
  • vbUv

I'm going to buy my very first apple gadget.Which one is better, 4s or 5s?

• 2015-02-10 08:32
  • RIEW

The 5s is horible!! The battery life is none existent. You wouldn't think the battery life could get any worse but it does the longer you have it! After getting the last update my phone wouldn't hold a charge at all!! The apps wouldn't even stay open while it was plugged in! I contacted apple about the problems I was having and they did absolutely nothing about it. You would figure paying over 500 for the phone that it would last till your next upgrade but nope! I switched to the galaxy s5 and am much happier! I buy the phones for my parents and myself and will never purchase another apple product again!! I wouldn't recommend a iphone to anybody I liked!

• 2015-02-10 06:48
  • j2CJ

iphone 5s the best that i have used in my career .it has so many advantages to get more than any other phones

• 2015-02-09 17:14
  • v{uH
Total of 6296 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 5s.