Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

An amusing email exchange between Phil Schiller and Apple's ad agency back in 2013 regarding how Apple has lost its cool against Samsung. Enjoy!

• 2015-04-19 09:42
  • NUVI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 04:01 from HjBI - click to readYou can install widgets to notification center, search widgets from appstore there's lot of them. Also powerbanks should be very easy to find for iPhone.

• 2015-04-19 08:47
  • mhP@

I absolutely fell in love with apple when I got my first I phone. It was the iPhone 5. It got stolen so I bought what I thought would be the next best thing for $649. And I will never buy another apple product again. I wish I went with the Samsung Galaxy instead. This phone loses connection to my earpiece daily. I go entire days without receiving phone calls, just voice messages. Every other day, I am in a conversation where the person on the other end can not hear me! Ugh, so frustrating. I've been in contact with my carrier, T Mobile because I thought the phone was defective( I've had it for approx 33 days now) but it would work properly when I needed to decide if I wanted to send it back. So I kept it. My friend has AT&T. He just got an I phone 6 2 months ago and has some of the same problems, but not as often from not receiving phone calls to not being heard while on a call. Lucky for him it was a $100 cost, I still owe $609:( I will never buy another Apple product again. i paid for a 3 year warranty program for my Mac Book Pro which was approx $1409, and need to contact them( free of charge) constantly to fix one thing or another with my laptop. I never had any problems as often or even more then a single incident with an android phone or my windows Walmart Acer laptop. Boo for apples new tech. I will never purchase another Apple product

• 2015-04-19 06:35
  • kee@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 04:01 from HjBI - click to readAgreed. Its that freedom of android that is preventing me to try ios.

• 2015-04-19 05:53
  • 2@rQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-17 07:51 from 39xV - click to readAre you talking about the chamfered edges?
Its better not to have them
They are prone to accidental damage and make the device look bad

• 2015-04-19 05:50
  • 2@rQ

> In reply to hrdik @ 2015-04-18 23:32 from Xu4b - click to readno. if you want a photo or song just get someone to send it you through wifi bro. bluetooth is not even secure anyways and nowadays bluetooh is use for peripherals, (such as head phones, external keyboards).

• 2015-04-19 05:19
  • Yct8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 04:01 from HjBI - click to readyou use Bluetooth to send photos? oh gawd, your living in the stone ages. If your reason is truly the reason to go android then go ahead. No one cares.

• 2015-04-19 04:57
  • Yct8

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-04-16 08:31 from Scq7 - click to readWoryh noting that iphone is useless if i am the only one using it in a place where most user are android phone users. I cant connect bluetooth with my friends. I cant share pictures with friends. Ihave to use up my mobile data just to whatsapp pics and video to non iphone users. It kind of frustating for me. My friends cheap android phone can do more than my expensive Iphone. Some apps in apple store need to be paid for use. My friend installed same apps for free in android phone. I also wish it had a removable battery. It so hard to find powerbank for iphone because most powerbank came with standard android phone micro usb cable. The storage is also not big enough for me. Couldnt even expand it with sd card. The ui is kind of boring too with no widget and all. I admit it. I used android too before. I love the weather widget ans smart notification. Regreting changing to iphone. Will change to android again while waiting for note 5.

• 2015-04-19 04:01
  • HjBI

> In reply to hrdik @ 2015-04-18 23:32 from Xu4b - click to readYes but only connect iphone to iphone. The top reason why many go for android. You cannot connect bluetooth from iphone to other phone that is not iphone. The android phone ecosystem is bigger and easier to use bluetooth. Apple should improved on this matter.

• 2015-04-19 03:43
  • HjBI

Frndzz plzz answer my question...
Does it supports Bluetooth...
Cn we share any thing to any other mobile ...plz answer me

• 2015-04-18 23:32
  • Xu4b

I have just switch from iphone 4 to iphone 6
Can't describe my feelings ,,

Good job apple

• 2015-04-18 23:03
  • p7AI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-17 07:51 from 39xV - click to readYes i agree with that.

• 2015-04-18 19:16
  • sX6e

> In reply to GMI @ 2015-04-17 20:08 from YTLJ - click to readBetter design (except for the camera bump), new processor, bigger screen, and supposedly a better camera with the same resolution as the previous model.

• 2015-04-18 17:30
  • 2@r5

I dont trust Iphone anymore. The iphone used Lg Prada design, Sony camera, Sharp screen, and Samsung chip.
Yet they keep claiming originality over everything and sueing other company like crazy.

• 2015-04-18 17:30
  • HjBI

Does anybody have problem with viber calls, I can't answer when the phone is locked

• 2015-04-18 15:37
  • aqp6

Why apple not giving radio facility...
Please work on it.. In metro city every one use fm radio in india so please Atleast next series of 🍎 include radio facility

• 2015-04-18 14:13
  • XMp1

found a change in ios 8.3... While using reachability, the top half of screen now shows the phone wallpaper. Earlier, there used to be black screen.

• 2015-04-18 08:37
  • Rx5}

No sound when whattsapp call comes to the phone.
Please help.

• 2015-04-18 08:07
  • XPJc
  • dorantist30@gmail.co
  • Rating0

Need one badly

• 2015-04-18 00:37
  • fsWq

why did apple make the sim to be further resized than usual and what is the major difference in this iphone6 nd the previous?

• 2015-04-17 20:08
  • YTLJ
Total of 6657 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.