Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

55%

4.8
4.7
5.0

> In reply to SozinFX @ 2014-10-25 04:17 from teXj - click to readYour answer is here:

• 2014-10-25 10:32
  • mNTn

why do people even use iphones?....99% of apple users dont even care about the specs..they just want the next iphone thats it.if apple release the next iphone 7 with a iphone 3g with peaole will buy it too..what shame,,,,just to show ofd

• 2014-10-25 04:17
  • teXj

its too costly does not worth...

• 2014-10-25 02:30
  • YVij

I have an iPhone 6 with an android OS.

• 2014-10-25 00:02
  • vx6d

I,m waiting..

• 2014-10-24 22:31
  • 7tE$

Iphone 6 although is only dual core 1.4ghz is the equivelent of android octa core 2.5ghz with 2gb ram phone since ios code is more effecient for hardware. The iphone 4s 1ghz dual core is equivelent to a android quadcore at about 1.7ghz when you compare the lag free iphone performance to android. Iphone 4s to 6 plus is smoother than any android phone out there the apps for ios are more polished they dont crash they are all compatible but android crash lags apps dont run properly or at all 55% of the time. Android is just not ready for use when I go to the google play store on my android pbone I cant find the games I want because they are all hidden by similar named games that are at the top kf the list are made by amature bedroom programers and the quality is awful. I have hD enough of android and am going to be defecting to apple.

• 2014-10-24 22:18
  • Bw@s

> In reply to Akki2Trespasser @ 2014-10-24 18:02 from wiRb - click to readwhat does you using android since your first phone have to do with the iphone6? what's ironic is that, you are commenting on iphone6 but never even used iphone before.

troll.

• 2014-10-24 21:25
  • QYn6

> In reply to Rkv @ 2014-10-24 13:20 from rK82 - click to readwait for sometime, it will definitely and surely LAAAGGGG. thats anroid for you....LOL

• 2014-10-24 18:12
  • 9L9V

Seriously, em not an Apple fan cuz since my first smartphone, I've been using Android cuz they were pretty reliable in my budget and as well as pretty friendly too as I was not into iTunes stuffs(maniacs).

2 different thing, First Android is different platform since its build on Java and VM, and ios is on C & C#.
So its all software optimization.
You'll never get the experience of Android in IOS, You'll never get the experience of IOS in Android. Simple.

Since Android perform all task due to its VM behavior, it need top of the line specs like more and ram and more virtual cores.
And ios perform straight to the directive coding, it need less ram and virtually less cores.

Lets c what we have in store for Android L (5.0).
Its going to change Android Future line-up with the newly invented Material Design and more practically useful.. xD

• 2014-10-24 18:02
  • wiRb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-24 06:14 from U{cm - click to readI don't agree with you .Apple App Store has lots good applications with free of cost.

• 2014-10-24 15:22
  • YT1q

> In reply to Sandip D @ 2014-10-24 10:43 from M{nc - click to readI play all games u mentioned in my micromax unite 2 a 7k phone without any lag. And also NOVA 3 Gta sa rr3 Nfs mw xcom enemy unknown

• 2014-10-24 13:20
  • rK82

I have Asphalt 8 & 7 , Dead space, Most wanted, Mass effect infiltrator and Modern combat 4 downloaded on my iphone 6 and it works 100 times faster and smoother than my note 3, i love playing games and i cant even play a normal with size less 200 mb play smooth on my Note 3, Iphone 6 is blazing fast. Im really enjoying every bit of it especially after the latest update . I dont even feels like upgrading my note 3 to note 4 .

• 2014-10-24 10:43
  • M{nc

> In reply to bruce waynee @ 2014-10-24 07:25 from H4X5 - click to readyou will know what I am talking about when you actually try to install it. I won't disappoint your excitement for the new iphone 6 but the way it crashes on IOS 8 is very disappointing, total waste, it doesn't even let me play the classic mode forget about the multiplayer mode.

• 2014-10-24 07:41
  • vw4n

> In reply to Killer Boy @ 2014-10-24 05:21 from vw4n - click to readyesterday i bought Samusung Galaxy Alpha Gold 32gb at 37,300 INR , after selling moto x to my friend at 10,000 .

i have also booked iphone 6 space grey at the same time for 53,500 .
i will get my iphone 6 totay at 5 pm around .

Galaxy alpha is great phone , i m very much satisfied what i have paid . amazing looks , superb camera and video record .

i will post my review soon about both phones .

but u are totally wrong about asphalt 8 .
asphat 8 runs much better on ios devices ,

i have played asphalt 8 on friend's iphone 5s ,
even on 5s , the game is coming with metal graphics and best frame rates ever .

asphalt 8 and all hd games on ios iphone 6 is best performance ever ,

android phone flagship is no where nearer

• 2014-10-24 07:25
  • H4X5

Totally waist of money you can't share anything via Bluetooth .mostly apps paid

• 2014-10-24 06:14
  • U{cm

> In reply to Adityanarayan @ 2014-10-24 05:18 from rKw{ - click to readu can buy watsapp lock easily through app store but d matter is that u hav to purchase it for about rs60

• 2014-10-24 05:47
  • U{dD

> In reply to [deleted post]Tell me if you can download and run Asphalt 8 and Frontline Commando on your iphone 6 ??? Have you even played these games in the past, if this bullshit phone can't run Asphalt 8 it is as good as Nokia 6600. Totally dumb and stupid and waste of money. I can buy a new bike by putting a few more k.

• 2014-10-24 05:21
  • vw4n

Without jailbreak its useless because there is no app lock for whatsapp! photos videos. You will always afraid that anyone can check your privacy and you cant say no because you have iphone. If your family member ask to give your mobile you cant say no to them.so its big issues. ..

• 2014-10-24 05:18
  • rKw{

A perfect ideal flawless masterpiece from apple, go for it.
Im using it love to use it. Dont listen to shits

• 2014-10-24 04:03
  • Hkt{

> In reply to [deleted post]And your the worst prson as well... Hahaha

• 2014-10-24 01:39
  • UD{0
Total of 4326 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.