Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-05-27 22:53 from p77u - click to readTo DUEL: Sorry about the confusing in reading my opinion. I paragraphed it which normally works but this time around GSMArena decided to put everything in one. When I re-read it, it confused me as well.

• 2015-05-29 18:08
  • kiQ2

> In reply to kiran @ 2015-05-28 20:40 from ITmj - click to readPeople here to respond quite rude to you, especially these apple fans...i would research both phones...as much as i like to bash iphone 6, it is a decent phone. However, it still does not make the top 5 of any tech publication out there. The S6, its biggest competitor, has a well researched better camera, battery and faster processor. I have an LG G3 and i love it, but even i have to admit, at this moment, and for 2015, the S6 and S6 Edge are the best phones on the market...

• 2015-05-29 18:04
  • snZ6

> In reply to Riyuk6239 @ 2015-05-29 03:30 from XMgG - click to readYet it doesn't, but it's cute you think so...

• 2015-05-29 18:01
  • Slave to your Phone.
  • Rating0

> In reply to Wjw @ 2015-05-28 21:27 from myK3 - click to readI owned, motorola / lg / samsung / apple / htc, now does that make me immune to more pop? Nope! Neither are you. I did not say anything about lag, why is your brain automatically felt attacked by lag? Perhaps the android you owned and use is actually lagging!! What i actually saying is that the notification lights is bothering.. and the way android deals with notifications is bad IMO, junks flood the status bar. on iOS the notifications are there if u need it. you do not have to clear it.

• 2015-05-29 04:31
  • uJxY

> In reply to dapolicy @ 2015-05-28 20:18 from r3He - click to readEven with that specification, iPhone outperforms all android devices with ease.

• 2015-05-29 03:30
  • XMgG

> In reply to Slave to your S5 @ 2015-05-28 06:07 from uJxY - click to readHave you heard your self. The guy was just making a reply to a comment some less educated person made, saying the s5 was just a gimmick phone but rather than go on the attack off iPhone he argued his phone was fast enough good enough and easy to use and that he did not experience the lag. Perhaps you should educate your self and learn to grow up. No need to be such a fan boy and attack every thing that wants to take a bite out of your apple. You can have a pop at me if you like but I do own Apple devices iPhone included but I'm not tied down to one brand hence why I own samsungs top device to...

• 2015-05-28 21:27
  • myK3

> In reply to kiran @ 2015-05-28 20:40 from ITmj - click to readSo then if you already experienced android and didn't like it iPhone is definately great choice, iPhone 6 performance is top notch and camera is great too.

• 2015-05-28 21:21
  • p77u

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-05-28 18:21 from p77u - click to readI have been using nexus 5 so it is the worst phone I have ever seen and I want see something new in my smartphone that's what I have been confused to buy iOS or android but I need good performance and nice camera.

• 2015-05-28 20:40
  • ITmj

no infrared blaster 8 megapixel camera still dual core processor...android remains the best

• 2015-05-28 20:18
  • r3He

• 2015-05-28 19:08
  • rA@F

> In reply to kiran @ 2015-05-28 18:13 from ITmj - click to readThe only question really is, do you want android or iOS device. I don't understand why people ask others people opinion about what they should buy. How anyone really can say anything about your taste? It's like asking from random guy should I see this and this movie, we all have our own taste.

• 2015-05-28 18:21
  • p77u

I am going to buy new mobile so am confused to buy a smartphone so please help me friends which is best in camera and fast performance. Which is best IPhone 6 or Samsung s6..

• 2015-05-28 18:13
  • ITmj

Lots of android users chosed iPhone 6 in Q1 "The big winner in Q1 2015 was unexpectedly iOS, which grew from 15.3 to 17.9% market share, while Android dropped from 80.8 to 78.9% market share. " Great to see those android users finally waking up from brainwashing, they clearly finally got enough.

• 2015-05-28 16:47
  • p77u

> In reply to d148l0 @ 2015-05-28 12:51 from fmEt - click to read"why spend so much money for just biggest size? rofl" Why spend so much money for bigger TV? 32" should be enough, right? :)

• 2015-05-28 16:34
  • p77u

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-05-27 19:10 from p77u - click to readshe being pressured by colleagues mostly. i must admit im tempted to get it for her, as she gets this wide glistening eyes looking at the 6+

• 2015-05-28 13:32
  • MkXA

I thought it really thought it would have more than 1gb RAM. Comparison to Galaxy S6: Processor iphone 6: Dual core, 1.4 ghz Galaxy S6:QUAD core, 1.5 ghz RAM iphone6: 1gb Galaxy S6: 3gb Both of these phones fit into the samse price group, however if you look closer at the specs, the galaxy S6 gives you more for your money. I would say the cameras are on each phones are both excellent. Overall, I think the Galaxy S6 is the best phone unless you insist on using the ios os

• 2015-05-28 12:56
  • 32Bn

I read this here: "don't see enough reason to upgrade from my 5s it's so good already. Why she want 6+? The size is the biggest difference." => why spend so much money for just biggest size? rofl

• 2015-05-28 12:51
  • fmEt

> In reply to Slave to your S5 @ 2015-05-28 06:07 from uJxY - click to readThe mute button is in the notification bar and if you find that difficult, maybe you shouldn't be left around technology. iphone does not "live" for you. It's a $100 phone sold as $600 simply because of its gullible customer basis and corporate greed. It doesn't even make the top 5 best smartphones of most if not all tech magazines out there. Trust me, if your iphone would "live" or care for you, they wouldn't be charging you for what is ultimately a cheap mediocre phone.

• 2015-05-28 12:01
  • snZ6

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2015-05-27 20:43 from kiQ2 - click to readHaha.. Your S5. iPhone 6 live for us. You live for S5. Why? Notifications are meant to be there, until we feel a need to check it. And here your S5 is there bothering you every time, when some person tweet you.. Just like you endlessly have to tweak every features and sets.. iPhone 6 works out of the box. S5 demand all your time, and drains your life. iPhone 6 enhances your life, so you can carry on your everyday life with ease. When you are in a quiet room with lots of people... you are sure to hear that irritating samsung notification sound? Why? Because given all the "advancement" in Samsung.. they forgot a simple Mute button.

• 2015-05-28 06:07
  • uJxY

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2015-05-27 20:43 from kiQ2 - click to readIt's impossible to read your comment but i got this from it "I recently learnt that when iOS goes to sleep, whatever game/app is running will close and you will lose unsaved data" This isn't true, also most of games have autosave option. I have NEVER lost any unsaved data in any app, just yesterday my battery from iPad ran out during photo editing with photoshop and i thought i lost my edited pic but when the device went on the picture was in edit mode already again even when i didn't save the image. not sure where you got this information?

• 2015-05-27 22:53
  • p77u
Total of 7136 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.