Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

5.0
4.9
5.1

Hey guys,

I don't know a lot about phones, I got an iphone 6 as a gift...up until now I had an LG G2, S4 and an HTC One.

I like all of them, including the iphone, which runs really smooth...but overall i have to say the iphone feels like the cheaper one out of these...it's very restrictive and unfriendly when it comes to customizing...

I can understand that if you are used to iphones, you might like them more...but to me, being used to android phones, the iphone seems like cheaper dumb-downed version of proper phones...

I'm sorry if I am insulting any iphone users...it's a pretty decent phone but it's obviously cheaper quality...i don't know the prices and so on but i'm guessing iphones are cheaper as well and that would make sense...

Anyway, that was my input :)

I will go back to my LG G2 which lasts easily twice as long as the iphone btw and give this to my niece..children love iphones for some reason, ...

• 2014-11-27 14:52
  • snZ6

> In reply to ABADDON @ 2014-11-27 13:03 from UNAe - click to readand Audio and battery life is better than iPhone 6? you must be kidding, HTC is known for crapies battery edurance rating ever! Audio quality is hurting my ears too! so lousy Audio ever!

• 2014-11-27 13:08
  • UNAe

> In reply to Asim Dubai @ 2014-11-27 12:39 from 3JDJ - click to readIt's the worst phone with crap specifications and skyhigh price.

• 2014-11-27 13:07
  • S35r

> In reply to Techno J. @ 2014-11-27 09:24 from iwpK - click to readHTC M8 is made up by cheap aluminum and the form factor was sucks too! how can you say that M8 has a better design compared to iPhone 6? iPhone 6 is the best design and HTC and Samsung are trying to copy it with their ONE and Galaxy Alpha/A series.

• 2014-11-27 13:03
  • UNAe

> In reply to lio @ 2014-11-27 09:37 from XpTk - click to readIphone 6 is best and u wont regret buying one !

• 2014-11-27 12:39
  • 3JDJ

> In reply to Narcis @ 2014-11-26 16:48 from 3cb0 - click to readThe iphone 5s had 326 pixels per inch and they wanted iphone 6 to have the same 326 pixels per inch so 720p was sufficient.It was easier to go with 1080p size display for 6+ due to manufacturing production and it produced over the 300pixels per inch retina moniker.

• 2014-11-27 12:28
  • F

> In reply to lio @ 2014-11-27 09:37 from XpTk - click to readPractical usage means iphone 6 will need a case its very slippy,,Nokia is size makes it fairly impractical,, Z2 dont know never tried Sony.

• 2014-11-27 12:23

Hi everyone.
I have xperia acro s and want to buy new phone. My favorite choices are xperia z2, lumina 1520, or iPhone 6. Actully I want to try something different than android.
the logic directed me to lumina but my passion to iPhone. Comparing both devices, lumina is much more better in specs than 6 (16g); rams, storage, battery capacity.
So would you please advise me which one would be the best choice depending on practical usage?
thanks

• 2014-11-27 09:37
  • XpTk

> In reply to [deleted post]Even though I'm an M8 user, I accept that the iPhone 6 is better than the M8.

iPhone 6 over the M8

* iPhone 6 has a better CPU and GPU than the M8. Just visit Anandtech website and read the iPhone 6 review. They are the key things in a phone.

* Better display even though it's 750p resolution.

* Better camera.

------------------------------------------------­------
M8 over the iPhone 6

* Design

* SD card slot

* Battery life

* Music quality

The M8 has no chance to beat the iPhone 6 in the CPU and GPU performance. The HTC M9 is the competitor for the iPhone 6.

• 2014-11-27 09:24
  • iwpK

> In reply to iFail @ 2014-11-26 08:26 from Nxp{ - click to readnooooooooo...

iPhone6 is like a BMW. It's expensive for what it does. and you can get something similar to a BMW for a fraction of the price. but in return you have quality service.

android is like Ford Focus plenty of features but dies out very quickly. doesn't last very long, and very sluggish.

• 2014-11-27 02:08
  • Yct8

> In reply to WaBBy500 @ 2014-11-26 11:14 from vbUX - click to readhard to agree with that. the iphone6 performs better, (speed and performance test destroyed the m8) has a better display and has a better camera.

• 2014-11-27 02:06
  • Yct8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-26 15:27 from nsRI - click to readYes thats what i find it is consistently fluid ,,stress free and therefore sometimes dull and boring..It gets the job done though and simple enough to use that millions of normobs have them..

I went through same thing getting iTunes set up and getting files into it..Once your up and running thats it tho but still not as good as Android for flexibility.I swap between Android and IOS but maybe a new O,S will arrive that does both,,Symbian was a fantastic O/S at the time with full file system and themes etc but who knows what future holds.

• 2014-11-26 16:50
  • sXfx

Why full hd only for 6 Plus?

• 2014-11-26 16:48
  • 3cb0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-26 12:04 from tTht - click to readSo far find battery life pretty good ,surprising for such a small capacity.

• 2014-11-26 15:27
  • nsRI

This phone is consistantly fast and fluid.First iphone and well impressed but hated setting up itunes.

• 2014-11-26 15:22
  • nsRI

> In reply to WaBBy500 @ 2014-11-26 11:14 from vbUX - click to readSpecification doesn't matters at all ,
iphone is dual core so its slower ? haha
u are using phone or just checking Specifications ? haha

M8 is bulky , worst camera ever
Bad color reproduction and display isn't good ,
Heavy weight ,
Back look of m8 is worst ,
interface sucks
and much more
everything sucks other than boom speakers

• 2014-11-26 15:14
  • H4X5

I am so glad that I am not driven by bias and stupidity in making my choices. I love both iOS and Android, and am free to praise or criticise what is good or bad on both sides.

I am so grateful that I was not given the stupidity of becoming a fanboy.

• 2014-11-26 12:58
  • nC6d

> In reply to iFail @ 2014-11-26 08:26 from Nxp{ - click to readTotally missing the point, but that's to be expected I guess.

• 2014-11-26 12:55
  • nC6d

> In reply to Bnum @ 2014-11-25 23:43 from mcHA - click to readNo problem as such

• 2014-11-26 12:04
  • tTht

> In reply to bruce waynee @ 2014-11-26 09:37 from uvxx - click to readAccording to me alpha and iphone 6 sucks not the M8,its still on the top and best smartphone of 2014.

• 2014-11-26 11:14
  • vbUX
Total of 4896 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.