Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-03-23 15:03 from YTdt - click to readBut the truth indicates that Sony Z3 has insane battery life compared to iPhone 6.With the specs provided by iPhone 6,I think its an overrated midrange phone.Though iPhone 6 has its own gimmicks too(fingerprint sensor for instance,which Z3 lacks).Don't get me wrong,I'm not advertising anything but just sharing the facts.

• 2015-03-26 10:43
  • uCj$

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-03-24 17:49 from snZ6 - click to readYou're wrong about no one buys Windows because I AM using Windows lol...

• 2015-03-26 10:29
  • uCj$

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-03-25 13:04 from rATW - click to readIf what you said is true,then WHY the voting results of iPhone 6 being outperformed by Xperia Z(except for popularity)?Don't get me wrong I'm just commenting based on facts and I'm no big fan of both android or iOS.But still I won't deny that there is some truth in what you said except for android only make phone calls,texting messages,lag like hell(based on what phone you're referring to),etc.

• 2015-03-26 10:21
  • uCj$

Nothing spectacular to talk about poor battery life good camera quick in all segments and overpried

• 2015-03-26 10:15
  • KAeg

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-03-25 13:04 from rATW - click to readChill out dude.Neither android nor iOS make phone calls or texting messages,those functions were and are done by phones itself(of course with services provided by telcos).Don't tell me your house phone operates with iOS or Android...

• 2015-03-26 10:11
  • uCj$

> In reply to [deleted post]Buy a real iPhone not a fake one.
Or worst you just have an IMAGINARY iPhone so wake up....

• 2015-03-26 04:43
  • UD{0

Hi, I just bought a T-Mobile iPhone 6 today. I want to unlock it asap so I can give it to my gf as a gift. She is using ATT and Crickets. Why unlocking a T-Mobile iPhone 6 costs $130-$160? Why so much? Any other options? Thanks

• 2015-03-26 03:25
  • Ye7$

I wish that iPhone make a Waterproof phones the next iPhone 7

• 2015-03-25 19:35
  • LxDe

> In reply to [deleted post]Why does iphones stir up so strong emotions in you? The bitterness, the hurt feelings, what happened to you?

• 2015-03-25 17:14
  • m7Ir

> In reply to [deleted post]"And even Xiaomi sells more then ipnone ..#1 in a billion people China..."

Next q Apple actually very likely is number one in China

IPhone growing so fast in china, looks like xiaomi growth has stopped completely and eveyone else too than Apple who is going up very fast.

• 2015-03-25 17:08
  • mhP@

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-03-25 15:59 from mhP@ - click to readThat statement controversies with all your post till now. All you do till now is to try to proof or convince me and others that iphone is the best, now you say you don't know if it is. (and i thing ones you sad that you both samsung tv becose it makes you secure becose it's the best). All you do till now is to advertise Iphones and trow all kind of sells info to proof how good and even best is iphone, clearly you are the insecure one constantly try to convince others and your self that's worth to give bag fool of money for that overpriced phone. And i'm here to proof you rong and prevent people who work hard to earn that money to make the mistake to buy it. You cant change the facts...Stop lieing people and your self...

• 2015-03-25 16:55
  • SHpv

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-03-25 15:59 from mhP@ - click to readWell said bro.

• 2015-03-25 16:38
  • 7j}6

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-03-25 15:53 from 7j}6 - click to readDon't know what he trying to accomplish with all that, but sure i get good laugh everyday :D so sad

• 2015-03-25 16:07
  • mhP@

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-03-25 15:53 from 7j}6 - click to readHe is another guy spending way too much time in place where he shouldnt be.

• 2015-03-25 16:07
  • mhP@

> In reply to [deleted post]I bought iPhone because it was the best phone for me by far, i bought my first iPhone 2009 and it was like from different planet comparing to others phones then. Then i bought iPad 3 and then iPad Air and last time i bought Apple TV. I have nothing major bad thing to say about any of those devices. I dont know if they are best or what, really don't care they are offering me great experience and unified great experience with great ecosystem. If someday i get bored with iOS and Apple i buy something else. So far it haven't happened so im more than happy what i have. Clearly you arent with your choice becaude you are here every day. Looks like you are the insecure one here ;) do you see me commenting galaxy s6 comment section? Or any other phe section than IPhone. No? Why? Because i dont need to try to prove anything like you clearly need.

Be happy with what you have and let others be too with their choices

• 2015-03-25 15:59
  • mhP@

> In reply to [deleted post]Hello wasteBBy 500, you are wasting your time here , I think you don't happy with your htc crap ,that's why you always moaning here and commenting against iPhone .

• 2015-03-25 15:53
  • 7j}6

Guys, shut the hell up and stop taking shots at iphone users.. Lets look at the sales folks... They are selling, and having owed almost every model of HTC 2007-2015 I tried the iphone 6 and am very happy to say I am more than satified with it...

To each their own... Learn some respect children

• 2015-03-25 14:01
  • magN

Can anyone tell me how much time does iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s take to launch camera app????

• 2015-03-25 13:56
  • uwpY

> In reply to [deleted post]Your name is really irritating in this iPhone 6 user opinion page ,iOS is not like your half backed operating system (android ).lollipop or banana cake it will lag like hell .it really deserve that name 'lag droid '.NB: my brother has a s5 and it has slowness and lag after lollipop update.

• 2015-03-25 13:13
  • rATW
Total of 6423 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.