Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

this phone has the specs of the nexus 4

• 2015-04-21 22:02
  • LC8f

We just purchased the IPHONE 6 a month ago and it is already bent, Apple says that it will not replace it due to it being "accidental damage". Beware of these phones, we had it in an otter box from the time of purchase and the phone still bent....

• 2015-04-21 20:51
  • 4Qbk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-21 15:36 from Scq7 - click to readYeah right
S6 is still a better device than the iphone 6 (specs and cost wise)

• 2015-04-21 18:18
  • 2@rB

I've been a loyal Android (Samsung) fan since the Galaxy 1 came out and I was blown away over my then failing Nokia (symbian phone).

But just as Nokia played the fool and got cocky, so has Samsung and I've had both the S4 and S5 give me hell with some problem or another.

So I tried the so called "devil" in my mind, being the iPhone and I don't think I am going back to Android. I have been seduced by the dark side and though it has only been days, I don't think I'll be going back.

I will be hoping that I don't have to change my phone again soon and when I do, I hope that by then, Apple would improve where Android succeeds more.

So far from what I have experienced, my new iPhone 6 is seamless with use. No hiccups to transition. Touch ID beats that crap that the S5 put out. Camera may seem like less megapixels, but interface is much better and for some reason I can't figure out yet, picture quality seems so much better. Megapixels isn't everything after all. My call quality has dramatically improved as my friends have qualified that my speech doesn't sound muffled anymore. One friend joked that I sounded like Darth Vader. Oh and most impressive is my speakers, wow, what a difference. I can hear some much better with these loud speakers and I've had this problem with Samsungs from day one.

All in all I can't complain so far. Yes, Apple is expensive, but if it can last me for at least 2 years before I change, then it would be worth it. I've had to change both S4 and S5 within a year each and inbetween that I had a S3 mini which was a terrible experience.

I was surprised to look at the specs on the iphone to see that they are using a dual core and still they end up putting out a great phone over a quad core processor that still gives problems.

So for now I am hooked.

And for anyone wanting to take the leap, just do it.

You won't be disappointed.

• 2015-04-21 17:12
  • YcPs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-21 15:34 from Scq7 - click to readSo what you are saying is that if you buy an iphone, you need to continue buying everything that one single company puts out.

You do realize how that is detrimental? I for one don't like to be owned by one company...i like to have different things from different companies. Apple does not have the upper hand in any of those individual categories. It's just another tech company who functions more on marketing than innovation.

Also, S6 is half a year younger than the iphone 6. Also, the S5 is half a year older and it still beats the iphone 6 in a lot of categories (important ones: camera and battery for example). Just sayin x

• 2015-04-21 16:11
  • snZ6

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-04-21 11:09 from snZ6 - click to readS6 isn't much faster than iPhone 6, they are actually almost same speed devices, all the speedtests proves that. So when upcoming iPhone coming, it's going to be speed beast again. because S6 hardly beats dual core iPhone 6 :D

• 2015-04-21 15:36
  • Scq7

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-04-21 11:09 from snZ6 - click to readWe all know what you said, but still those android devices doesn't run iOS, neither have access to appstore, doesn't have best 3rd accessories collection, doesn't have support for Apple watch, no continuity, no unified experience among different products. No support for upcoming Apple TV box and current models. I could continue this list a long time but i got bored...

You should see the big picture it's not all about device vs device, it's the whole ecosystem with many devices working together effortlessly.

and yes S6 beats iPhone 6 in some areas, it's one year newer device than iPhone 6 so it's not that strange, funnier would have been if S6 couldn't beat the iPhone 6? If we can learn anything from pass iPhone 6S/7 going to beat every other phone in 2015 again just like every year before.

• 2015-04-21 15:34
  • Scq7

moved from samsung galaxy s3 to iphone 6 awesome feeling it is.

• 2015-04-21 13:28
  • NKb4

Voting resoults are hillarious. This voting is from android users. But how can they grade iPhone when they don't own this phone. Reason for this bad grades? Jealousy. That is all from me, enjoy all people who can in this amazing iPhone.

• 2015-04-21 13:05
  • gy2H

fantastic mob.

• 2015-04-21 12:59
  • PG5v

The reason why this page attracts people like me is because people who buy this phone tend to think 2 things:

1. All android phones are people who can't afford Apple
2. All android phones are low in quality.

It's very simple. Price wise there are plenty of Android phone that are more expensive (as that would matter). What matters is that most phones that have a smaller retail price than the iphone 6, actually cost more to manufacture.

A simple research on S6 vs i6 (the 2 most popular phone right now, makes it quite obvious):

1. Battery life - S6: 19:48h Talktime
10:56h Web browsing
12:12h Video Playback

iPhone6: 12:23h Talktime
10:29h Web browsing
9:24h Video Playback

2. Camera wise, we all know it's not all about the number of megapixels. However, as many tests suggest, the S6 camera ridicules the iphone 6 one. The "galatic" test performed here on GSM arena showed that out of the NOTE 4, S5, S6 and iphone 6, the iphone 6 came last in quality of pictures taken.

3. Durability - several tests done on Youtube (granted, not incredibly scientific) show the S6 surviving falls that the iphone 6 would never dream of surviving. I mean it survived a runover with a car...

4. Speed - All benchmark tests show the S6 being much faster than the iphone 6. The only area where the iphone 6 wins by a very little margin is the single core power. That would be exciting if we were in 2012.

5. Features
A. NFC - i can currently use my phone in bus stops to check when the next bus is coming, by just swiping my phone over a pole (yes, it's actually fun)
B. Wireless charging - the S6 is a phone that you will soon be able to charge in coffee shops and stuff..
C. Widgets - they're fun, they have personality
D. Payments - you can use the S6 in the majority of retailers, whereas the iphone 6 can be used in the apple store and mcdonalds or something like that...

The list could go on, but i'm getting a bit bored writing...

• 2015-04-21 11:09
  • snZ6

> In reply to Kunjumon @ 2015-04-20 20:10 from rAfW - click to readIf you find Android customization heavy and difficult, i think you have a problem. I would seriously get that checked. I mean you vote and all that, so it's not really healthy for society...

• 2015-04-21 10:37
  • snZ6

As LG is getting the sd808, HTC burning with the sd810. Z4 is unsure to use sd808 or 810.. And Samsung giving the middle finger to android's fav sd slots and removable battery.

This year is terrible for droid fanboys. Apple is in no hurry, and still making great sales with Apple watch now.

As the new King iPhone 6s /7 will show up soon and destroy all the competition.

• 2015-04-21 07:58
  • uJyK

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-04-20 15:06 from snZ6 - click to read

Customize? Yes, but not like heavy and complicate like android.
Both cameras at the same time? Yes AppStore has some good camera apps for that.
Multitasking? Yes, far better than android (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUw9PUlFUF0
Split screen? What a important feature ! I think you are doing eating and bathing at same time.
Widgets? Yes ,we can use good quality third party widgets from iOS 7

• 2015-04-20 20:10
  • rAfW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-20 08:21 from uJyK - click to readWhether iphone6 gets heat while using 3G net or playing games or using WiFi etc.....simple whether it gets heated or not while using

• 2015-04-20 18:24
  • Xu@P

> In reply to Reaper.s1000rr @ 2015-04-20 16:02 from 6u9E - click to readFictional iPhone users. They make things up hoping to deflect sales. I'm not surprised if some of me are on samsungs payroll.

• 2015-04-20 17:16
  • Yct8

> In reply to [deleted post]yea but is page is for user oppionons. Not haters. Users being actual owners

• 2015-04-20 17:14
  • Yct8

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-04-20 15:06 from snZ6 - click to readIf you dont like the phone why are you on its page?

• 2015-04-20 16:02
  • 6u9E

> In reply to cdnj @ 2015-04-19 16:47 from NUVI - click to readYeah, lets believe in brand new created accounts suddenly claiming their phones are lagging rather than our own experience.

Fandroid logic.

• 2015-04-20 16:02
  • 6u9E
Total of 6731 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.