Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Sort by:

> In reply to Pk @ 2015-07-01 20:16 from KAnt - click to readThat will make people here happy...if 3 year olds can use it, they will think it's some achievement...i agree though, it's a brill phone for under 6 year olds, the elderly or people with disabilities...but if you are fortunate enough to be ok and over 6 years of age, then iOS is a bit too boring...

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-02 08:49
  • nE9g
  • R

Highly advance mobile.

With iPhone and Retina Macbook Pro. You can take on any computing needs the world throws at you, anytime, anywhere.

If someone/something trashes your iPhone or rMBP, just restore from your backup, and your good to go again.

I can't say any other brands or product that does this soo well.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-02 04:22
  • uJxY
  • U

> In reply to skd @ 2014-08-22 10:50 from KIBE - click to readhahahah its obviously you know nothing bout Iphone.. lmao

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-02 02:08
  • YMHc
  • R

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 18:34 from snZ6 - click to readThat is so true. The reason iphone is loved because of it simple OS.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-02 01:06
  • RIE@
  • R

> In reply to swirly @ 2015-07-01 20:34 from cNLt - click to readAnd very intuitive it works like you think it would work, that's why kids learn to use it fast because it feels so natural.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 23:56
  • p77f
  • R

haha, i was on this board a month ago and the same people say the same things day after day...there is one guy here Duel, must live a truly sad existence...in a way I admire Apple and the fact that it managed to make "humans" like Duel advertise for them for free...if you give him arguments of why some other phones are better, his comeback is "yes, but iphones is SELLING!"...in his eyes that is the most important thing...day in and day out he or another Anonymous guy are on this board defending iphones from people like me, who genuinly couldn't care less which phone one buys (i bet the reply to this will be "you say you don't care, but you are here, you love iphones, face it...you want one, you can't afford it"...this phone's fans really make me laugh...

Anyway, i have made the transition to an S6 as well and wooow, now that feels and acts like a premium high end phone...battery, camera, OS, screen, everything is top notch...never going back to iphones i am afraid to say...

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 23:45
  • nE9g
  • U

> In reply to Pk @ 2015-07-01 20:16 from KAnt - click to read35 000? Is it made of gold?

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 21:13
  • cNLt
  • R

> In reply to Pk2111 @ 2015-07-01 20:22 from KAnt - click to readIt's actually a good thing your 3 y/o sister is able to use it properly. It shows that iOS is simple and easy to use.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 20:34
  • cNLt
  • R

Hi guys it's pranav here .......I just wanna tell u guys that iPhone is shit it sux n iPhone 6 is worse no shit has changed and m sure nothing will change in iPhone 7 too it is basically for lazy ppl ....my 3 yrs old sis can also use it n she has learned it on her own so I recommended every1not to buy this shit u will regret

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 20:22
  • KAnt
  • U

Hi everyone .....this pranav here I just wanna tell u that iPhone sux iPhone 6 is much worse nothing has changed except of some small things it is a total wastage of money it's better if u buy iPhone 5s which is for 35000 now ,but I think is that iPhone is for lazy people it is soooo easy that even my 3 year old sister can use it.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 20:16
  • KAnt
  • U

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 18:34 from snZ6 - click to readiPhone 6 is not way behind technology. The pictures it produces from the 8 MP camera is more or less the same of quality as the ones produced from the 16 MP camera of the S6. I can't speak of its build quality because of the 'bendgate' fiasco last year, but it does feel premium to touch. Battery life is really amazing given the size of the battery; check out the battery life test in the review.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 19:57
  • cNLt
  • R

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-07-01 18:25 from p77f - click to readMotorola smartphones are actually superb. They run buttery smooth because of the near-stock Android. Their build quality and design are also great. The high-end Moto X is highly customisable with a broad range of material choices for the back cover.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 19:53
  • cNLt
  • R

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-07-01 19:08 from p77f - click to readMaybe they are buying those motorola phones instead S6 :)

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 19:19
  • p77f
  • R

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 18:34 from snZ6 - click to read"but let me know when you actually get to nr 1 in tech publication's top smartphones..."

and how that's exactly helping Samsung?

"Lower than expected Galaxy S6 sales fail to drag struggling Samsung back into profitability"

So why not even android users buy S6? With all user base with android S6 should be hit with huge numbers, so why that's not happening?

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 19:08
  • p77f
  • R

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 18:34 from snZ6 - click to readYou are repeating these same lines month after month here, what you are trying to prove? People like you are one big reason why iPhone is so popular, no matter if you like it or hate it you are addicted and you just have to talk about Apple and iPhone etc. all the time Everytime when someone say that he likes iPhone, you are giving those exact same lines how you don't like it because that and that and that, it feels like you are putting yourself over others and can't accept the fact that lot of people like iPhone. No other company have that kind of passion haters and fans, which just say that "you" are boring. And what made up numbers you mean? I didnt talk about any numbers

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 18:52
  • p77f
  • R

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-07-01 18:25 from p77f - click to readYes mate, i love your made up numbers too...no one is saying that iphone 6 is not selling...it is by far the biggest selling smartphone this year, if not ever...but a lot of people tend to not go with the popular choice and with their own head...the sad truth is that the iphone 6 is way behind on technology, has an extremely boring and restrictive OS, looks cheap and underperforms in camera and battery life...so i am happy you are happy thaat you are number one in sales, but let me know when you actually get to nr 1 in tech publication's top smartphones...

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 18:34
  • snZ6
  • R

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 17:37 from snZ6 - click to read"most people will choose a Moto E or Moto G at the end of the day because they do 99% of what your iphone does for a fifth of the price..."

Motorola :D you are funny...

But they doesn't run iOS so what you said is actually lot bigger problem for android OEMs than what is it for Apple because Apple can stand out with iOS.

End of the day most of people are chosing iPhone 6.

In my country carriers released their monthly phone sales stats and iPhone 6 was number one in every carrier, very surprisingly S6 didn't even fit into top 10, but well it hasn't sell well anywhere so it's not that surprise, oh well it really is, i mean doesnt fit into top 10, crazy!

Currently everyone who have money want iPhone 6 because it clearly offers best overall product for consumers and the sales proves that q after q.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 18:25
  • p77f
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-30 19:44 from vGJs - click to readGod, I hate those kind of people... It was absolutely wise of you to just smile at them. Cheers!

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 18:17
  • cNLt
  • R

> In reply to Duel @ 2015-07-01 15:31 from p77f - click to readWell, iphones are popular amongst people who don't care about quality so much, but prefer branding. All my rich friends choose Samsung Note 4 or S6, phones which tend to be more expensive than the cheaper iphones...the main demographic for iphones is young ones and older people...and i agree, iphones are peaking just now, but i know a couple of humans who have been massive ifans all their lives and they are getting a bit bored by the same OS and phone year after year. Iphones haven't brought anything new to the table since the touch ID, which is in itself quite boring...other companies also tend to care for people who can't afford flagships...Motorola, Xiami, even LG have this factor and even though you seem to insult people for what they are worth on the capitalist playground, most people will choose a Moto E or Moto G at the end of the day because they do 99% of what your iphone does for a fifth of the price...

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 17:37
  • snZ6
  • R

> In reply to Pear @ 2015-07-01 11:29 from snZ6 - click to read"They seem to be incredibly popular amongst young ones..."

IPhone is incredibly popular among almost everyone who have money to buy great phone, most of people who buy flagship phone chose iPhone.

  • Reply
  • 2015-07-01 15:31
  • p77f
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 7593 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.