Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
91%
Total hits:
14909270

Voting results

Design
5.0
Features
4.8
Performance
5.1
Votes:
1709

Sort by:

> In reply to hekmat666 @ 2014-09-23 09:32 from 9DR} - click to readJust 1253 votes.. Only HTC nd Sony r above 8

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 09:39
  • H4uf
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-22 14:56 from 9x16 - click to readIf someone buys or is going to buy an Iphone6, I want to know why they buy it with that hefty price Apple demands.
Why are the voting results on gsmarena always 4-5/10 on performance, design and features? There must be a good reason.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 09:32
  • 9DR}
  • R

It's not a surprise for me.
What things to proud? Camera? Even my Lumia 1020 is an DSLR quality on my hand and never doubt about premier quality and Superior resolution.
The light speed performance? I just grab Note 3, fast and no doubt for many worthiful function.
For the Prestige? Yes, it's the right choice for you who need for the high-dude prestige. Hmmm...

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 09:30
  • 61r3
  • C

> In reply to DAN13L @ 2014-09-23 06:42 from sgxN - click to readDo u Think Apps Sizes Make Different... Only the reason is 64 Bit Processing
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/facebook/id28488­2215?mt=8

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 09:15
  • H4uf
  • R

> In reply to Patrick's Pizza @ 2014-09-23 06:02 from t7Xh - click to readYes, it's "just" a dual core phone... but from 64 bit technology, no other smartphone has that technology yet, so it's not the same parameter to talk about "just" a dual core against the quad core on other phones, plus the one giga looks like is just fine for this phone, because when compared it performs just fine, even better than others, it helps that it's video processor is a six core and it has a second processor (the M8) that performs some of the operations on the background, so it doesn't need much RAM.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 09:10
  • 8{xN
  • R

> In reply to look for smartphone @ 2014-05-22 17:58 from fwVw - click to readwell reading the english you just wrote i suspect anyone would even pay attention

"stuped"

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 08:31
  • Mfx$
  • R

you know one thing apple is only company who first ever introduced siri and fingerprint sensor. the android phones always copying apple technology.then what to say who is best apple or android you decide

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 08:14
  • nCe5
  • R

> In reply to bruce waynee @ 2014-09-22 12:46 from H4sE - click to readNo...I disagree..
There is no evidence iOS GAMING is high optimization.The actual reason why Iphone is running smoothly because the
game running with low resolution 720/750p compare to those
Android flagship.
Lower resolution will less taxing the gpu workload.The GX6650
not manage to overtake S5 at low resolution,that mean GX6650 offer minimal significant improvement from G6430.Not make sense getting lower score compare to GS5 (SNap801).
Apple should honestly prove the 50% better performance as
they showed on the slide ip6 conference and not to try misleading the consumer about the performance gain percentage compare previous product.

50% mean its doubled the Ip5S but that is not happening now. The ip6 just only focused for power consumption area.Other than that Apple doesnt care any innovation and wonder how they still manage get 10 million pre order in 7 days.


  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 08:06
  • 2mCd
  • R

what is tha india price

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 07:58
  • ITmj
  • Q

Wow... Dual Core Iphone 6 with 1Gb Ram Is Faster and Smoother Than Quad Core 2Gb Ram S5...

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 07:30
  • RKk8
  • C

> In reply to RTHSHR @ 2014-09-23 05:16 from H4ug - click to readhe said apps, touchwiz is irrelevant.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 06:42
  • sgxN
  • R

> In reply to Patrick's Pizza @ 2014-09-23 06:02 from t7Xh - click to readSpecs r Not Matters Perfrmance Matters.. U Wont C Dual or Octa Core With ur Eyes.. Just u Gonna Feel it..
8Mp Camera With 1.5µm pixels While S5 1.1µm pixels..

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 06:40
  • H4ug
  • R

Hey Guys Do I really need to buy on this iPhone 6 for 88,000 box? For a dual core and a 1 GB ram? For an 8MP camera? Too expensive yet features are not yet satisfied. The price is for a 2gb ram and for a octacore budget already. The name "apple" is too expensive to buy. Very inconsiderate very uncomfortable very inconvenient.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 06:02
  • t7Xh
  • U

yoz splendid experience is waiting .......go for it .filled good in touching ,,,,,wish apple not to luanch new one withinn 45 days

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:20
  • Cb44
  • H

> In reply to FHDY @ 2014-09-23 05:11 from SkGM - click to readTell Samsung To Stop TouchWiz UI.. Then u Come here nd Deal With Iphones.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:16
  • H4ug
  • R

> In reply to FHDY @ 2014-09-23 05:05 from SkGM - click to readMay Be... But Better Is Always Better... If I dnt Like Iphone.. Is That Crap..? ... They r King Makers...

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:13
  • H4ug
  • R

> In reply to anex @ 2014-09-22 15:13 from S0uE - click to readI am sure that u have never test the performance of the Iphone, and yes the motor bike is faster because only one passenger as you said can get in. The same for the iphone the Apps sizes are much smaller than the android that's why it is a bit faster.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:11
  • SkGM
  • R

> In reply to techmaniac84 @ 2014-09-23 00:11 from 0sYg - click to readU cant Do Anything Spl With Full HD SCreen..

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:06
  • H4ug
  • R

> In reply to RTHSHR @ 2014-09-23 05:01 from H4ug - click to readFrom your talk we understand that you never tried Iphone, If you tried it will change your mind

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-23 05:05
  • SkGM
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 4865 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.