Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

I want to buy iPhone 6 plus.. bt I'm afried about bending... please give me suggestion

• 2014-12-27 03:46
  • vTQR

I recommend all to use Samsung Note 4 or Note 3 and than practically compare it to iphone 6.

• 2014-12-27 03:03
  • HktE

> In reply to Pear @ 2014-12-26 11:00 from snZ6 - click to readDoesn't matter. It's still iPhone!

• 2014-12-26 23:31
  • 4bcx

> In reply to Pear @ 2014-12-26 18:07 from snZ6 - click to readSo why you use lg g3 when you can buy phone 10x cheaper which works just as well like your g3? :)

Funny that in android world this is actually true and one of the big reasons why companies like samsung profits are down over 60%. Some chinese company can sell almost equal product with third of the price.

By the way, You knnow u use phone which manufacturer cost are fraction from the price which you paid?

• 2014-12-26 19:21
  • p77c

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-12-26 17:22 from sw99 - click to read"it's 2014 and ios global market share is
not even 12%. android dominates with 85%.
ha ha ha....so android wins.

• 2014-12-26 18:51
  • rKaX

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-12-26 17:22 from sw99 - click to readgood

• 2014-12-26 18:48
  • rKaX

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-12-26 17:48 from p77c - click to readThey 'does not' indeed.

I have an imac, i love it. Then i have an LG G3. My gf is exactly the same (with a macbook and an S4). I have no problem syncing them.

You seem to be a very troubled individual. I would suggest relaxing and trying devices that help you use your brain a little more. I am happy you thing the Apple ecosystem is the best in the world, but I hope you do realize that is quite subjective?

I like their computers, I just find their phone incredibly devoid of any sort of imagination. They were overall fantastic 3-4 years ago, now, at least in terms of smartphones, they have lost the lead drastically. But hey, keep that regress alive, wee pseudo-technological guru x

• 2014-12-26 18:07
  • snZ6

> In reply to [deleted post]"There are phones that are 10x cheaper than iphone that perform just as well."

No there arent, stop this nonsense. Also does they run iOS? Exactly!

If i have iPad, Appletv and maybe even Mac, what i do with 10x cheaper android phone? The whole point of having best ecosystem in the world where everything works together goes in toilet when buying android device.

• 2014-12-26 17:48
  • p77c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-26 11:50 from vG@1 - click to read"it's 2014 and apple's global market share is not even 12%. android dominates with 85%. ha ha ha."

And still Apple is winning because android isn't company ha ha ha.

• 2014-12-26 17:22
  • sw99

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-12-26 11:28 from p77c - click to readNo they don't care.

Hence why iphone was created for them so they can have a phone they can understand.

Nothing wrong with that. Do you have an argument? I don't get your tirade mate x

• 2014-12-26 17:20
  • snZ6

> In reply to Pear @ 2014-12-26 11:00 from snZ6 - click to read"I have kindly asked my mom for my LG G3 back" = Kid.

And kiddy likes eye candy phone.. stuff that have split windows, confusing UI so they can brag and tweak alone, care about paper specs but have no idea.

Why do you think iPhone is x10 the price of some phones? Because it does things that TRULY matter 10 times better.

And why do you feel its a dumb drowned phone? Because you are too young to understand, and your time with the phone is limited to less then 1 mth, you can't be bothered to learn about iOS's pros and waste other people's hard earn cash to get you your present.

• 2014-12-26 16:23
  • fxMc

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-12-26 11:28 from p77c - click to readYou forgot IR blaster ,notification led etc ect. apple is playing catch up. If apple came up with all the innovative things that android has over the years they would be singing their high praise for being at the top of their game.But the truth is that there is no gap between the two anymore, it comes down to personal preference and that is usually determined by the OS that you were first introduced to.

• 2014-12-26 16:20
  • xIY9

Hi
i am going to buy I phone6..is it a good decision?

• 2014-12-26 16:10
  • N$Mt

• 2014-12-26 11:50
  • vG@1

> In reply to Pear @ 2014-12-26 11:00 from snZ6 - click to read"The people here are quite funny. It's like all people who love this device have been trained in unison to say the same thing over and over again:"

Your answer
"If you like your phone to be restrictive, not waterproof, no full HD, no camera stabilizer, no battery and memory expansion, no splitscreen, no multitasking, etc,"

:D:D:D and you dont see the irony here? :D yet you gave exact same list what every android users gives. They list features which iPhone doesnt have, no matter if they useless or not.

For example how waterproof suddenly got must have feature? I have had phones for 20 years and never needed. Splitscreen with phone? :D sure. Restrictive, im fine with that. No full hd, iPhone have great display, among best, actually its best LCD screen. Never needed
battery or memory expansion. But if you need more battery today we have lot of ways to do that with juice packs. Multitasking? IOS have great multitasking.

Do you really think most of people in the market cares the things which you just listed?

• 2014-12-26 11:28
  • p77c

The people here are quite funny. It's like all people who love this device have been trained in unison to say the same thing over and over again: "it's just..something about them..." + "they are beautifully designed" + "we don't need specs, that's for lagdroids" + "we don't need customization, i want a simple phone that performs", "they sell so well, so they must be good"

I have had the pleasure of toying with one of these phones because my family thought it would be a nice Christmas present and I got one in early December. It is now on ebay waiting to be sold and I have kindly asked my mom for my LG G3 back. The reason why i bought that was because i wanted a smartphone, not a phone. iphone runs smoothly enough and performs to task, but that's because it can't do much. it's a basic, dumb downed phone, it is the opposite of a smartphone.

If you like your phone to be restrictive, not waterproof, no full HD, no camera stabilizer, no battery and memory expansion, no splitscreen, no multitasking, etc, or if you like Bieber, Transformers and Crazu Frog because they sell well then this is the phone for you, although I would argue that there are phones that can do all that an iphone does that are 10x cheaper.

X

• 2014-12-26 11:00

Hi Geekies,

Just a question, I do have the iPhone for a month and the experience is undeniably great, just a few tech questions though, I'm playing Vain Glory and 0% glitch free despite one time the other day my phone's screen turns green and restarts. Here comes the Asphalt Aibourne, is it a bit laggy? I do play GTR2 and it's dead smooth all through out except this game...

• 2014-12-26 10:27
  • t7Xh

IOS is technically inferior to Android. but, apple locked down system appeals general less tech savvy users to believe they are getting the best.

• 2014-12-26 07:52
  • PBxD

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-12-25 16:57 from utxi - click to readthe ram is only usefull in android...

android is a way bigger rom to run..
and IOS is made to use the 1gb ram and 1.5 dual core better then android is on any specs...

• 2014-12-25 21:00
  • apuA

@Alizah: Iphone 6? or should I wait for 6s? tell me fast..

• 2014-12-25 19:39
  • s87K
Total of 6646 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.