Apple iPhone 6 - user opinions and reviews

91%

5.0
4.9
5.1

> In reply to anex @ 2014-09-22 15:13 from S0uE - click to readI am sure that u have never test the performance of the Iphone, and yes the motor bike is faster because only one passenger as you said can get in. The same for the iphone the Apps sizes are much smaller than the android that's why it is a bit faster.

• 2014-09-23 05:11
  • SkGM

> In reply to techmaniac84 @ 2014-09-23 00:11 from 0sYg - click to readU cant Do Anything Spl With Full HD SCreen..

• 2014-09-23 05:06
  • H4ug

> In reply to RTHSHR @ 2014-09-23 05:01 from H4ug - click to readFrom your talk we understand that you never tried Iphone, If you tried it will change your mind

• 2014-09-23 05:05
  • SkGM

Wow... Dual Core Iphone 6 with 1Gb Ram Is Faster and Smoother Than Quad Core 2Gb Ram S5...

• 2014-09-23 05:01
  • H4ug

When you look at the numbers on paper, it sounds like the iPhone 6’s camera is slightly behind. Samsung’s Galaxy S5 features a 16-megapixel camera, for example, and Motorola’s second-gen Moto X comes with a 13-megapixel camera.

Who needs a 16MP cam if its not even utilized. Even the IP 5s beats the S5's camera. That also goes with the RAM and the processor. Apple doesn't need a big RAM and a quad-core/octa-core processor if it can do so much more with a dual-core processor.

• 2014-09-23 03:54
  • uSN9

Well, I can anyone give advice, which phone should I buy? iPhone 6 or samsung S5?

• 2014-09-23 03:53
  • TRID

Before you even think of buying this check this out

• 2014-09-23 03:47
  • PMVR

> In reply to JEFFHD @ 2014-09-22 20:44 from JqJY - click to readSo many sales just means a lot of people don't research their phone before buying. My last three phones have all been different brands. I looked for the best. Apple rip people off by not having SD card slots. SD cards are so cheap now and you have to pay excessively for fixed amounts in iPhones.

• 2014-09-23 03:27
  • Mfxa

I had a new iphone 6 but when I compared tmy phone to the note 4 display i'll say hayzz Ill make it wrong decision. .

• 2014-09-23 02:24
  • 7Xdm

To people, who's saying that iphone with 1GB of RAM and Dual Core CPU performs better that HTC One or other Android Flagships; My Old windows phone with only 400 MHz CPU and 256MB of RAM performs much faster with my retro Aps than iphone 6. You see it is proportional. Android Flagships have minimum %40 more functionality and Multimedia quality than new iphone.

• 2014-09-23 02:05
  • Y9J2

The battery in this thing is utterly tired

• 2014-09-23 00:55
  • StUM

> In reply to ali1306 @ 2014-09-22 21:46 from 7tU9 - click to readI own a iPhone and a s5. The s5 so much in so many ways. Screen quality, battery life, functionality, customization, hardware and software. That's just naming a few. I can't stand when the iPhone groupies get so upset when you talk bad about the iphone. The funniest part is it's the earthy crunchy golden spoon fed babies that whine about people talking smack about it. Everyone has their own opinions about phones so let them don't cry about it. It always seems like apple is always behind with their "new features" every single one of the features someone else has already done. I don't think I've ever seen a iPhone come out with their own original "new feature" except for FaceTime. Which was pointless at the time because you needed wifi to use it. So why not use Skype instead. So all you crybaby iPhone groupies can go crawl back to your mommies basement and shut up already. By the way I'm not saying iPhones are terrible phones just not as good as the other options that are out there you can get wayyyyy better phones for a lot cheaper. I like my iPhone (except for the fact the power button doesn't work anymore and it's constantly freezing.) I just think android is always ahead of them in every way possible.

• 2014-09-23 00:30
  • I0H5

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-09-22 15:55 from mhP@ - click to read'The only thing you forgot is :

1: S5 has full HD resolution while iphone 6 something not even close.
2: well theres other smartphones than Samsung...I would like to watch a htc one m8 comparison :)

but I brought the popcorn ...fanboys :D

• 2014-09-23 00:11
  • 0sYg

> In reply to atoxic99 @ 2014-09-21 15:46 from KStp - click to readGood luck! I have an N4 now as well and have been thinking about switching to iPhone 6 just to try. Not sure though, might just go with the N5. I like how easy it works with everything else.

• 2014-09-22 23:32
  • xGgB

You should change that specs about the Iphone screen beeing shatter-free since there are now cases of screens being shattered when the phone falls from a certain height (eg) 5ft. Don't believe me? Then try dropping your Iphone from a 5ft height on a concrete & reply

• 2014-09-22 23:06
  • ka8F

> In reply to Duel @ 2014-09-22 22:19 from mhP@ - click to readWell, software comes with a productivity and a home media management/editing suite.

• 2014-09-22 23:03
  • AUWV

I just bought my iPhone 6 and it heats up while using wifi going through basic set up is it normal ???
Plzz answer

• 2014-09-22 23:03
  • ft4v

i believe iphone 6s is the best because it has all the availability than the s5 so much differnce are here to be compare

• 2014-09-22 22:30
  • mi2P

these comments my god! your all pathetic.

• 2014-09-22 22:22
  • Jx%5
Total of 4869 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 6.