The design should be like 5S little bigger bot lesser then 6 and the battery life should be doubled.
zivan, 01 Aug 2015My wish list:
1. LED light around the fingerprint ring. (to help at night, I always ended u... moretry this app for the 3rd party apps, there is most things on there that you would usually have to pay for on the app store.
I hope someday there is a phone that will be invented with 1) Long battery life that can lasts up to 1 week but can fully charge for just an hour, 2) Good quality of camera like those of digi cameras, 3) Lastly, since it called as an android it should be transformed from basic phone to smart phones like transformers from cars to robots. hehe :)
at least more gb of storage, fast charge ,more megapixeles .. if apple do not start innovating phones (real innovation not just add stuff) I switch to samsung
My wish list:
1. LED light around the fingerprint ring. (to help at night, I always ended up on the wrong side, and it will be 100% cool at night)
2. Fast Charging, at least 60% in 30mins.
3. Camera no complaint- just improve the pixels and 4k video without shutdown.
4. at least 2300Mah battery - 8hours SOT . 2-3 days normal use
5. 5mp front cam.
6. force touch - okay... no problem lets see.
7. iOS 9 . with file explorer
8. 2gb RAM- for fuvk sake.. make it 2GB RAM this Time.
9. Triple core A9 chip. same as the one with the ipad air 2. but more power efficient.
10. and lastly i want TORRENT app in appstore.. what use of 64-128gb storage if you cant even download from third party.. im sick of using itunes everytime.. so i cannot live without iphone alone?? i need fuvking itunes everytime...
I like iphones, but paying much and get less is very much na breaker here. so i hope this time apple dont make fool of us again..
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2015All Iphones are the same. all android are the same :D
Deepfreeze, 28 Jul 2015when i see the specs of this iphone they are like more poor that even 5s , but they are not, t... moreyeah, sure, like having more megapixels makes better pics or more ram = better performance. You are the stereotypical pseudogeek that thinks he knows everything just because you know some terms, but you can't see what really makes a camera a good camera (HINT: megapixels just defines how big is the pic) like sensor size, pixel size, focal length, aperture and F-Number, Image Stabilization, focus, metering, ISO, white balance, shutter, etc... and how good or crappy is the software that puts everything together, collects and processes all the data provided. So if you think that having a big count of Megapixels makes a camera better than the other it's like thinking a vehicle is faster than other because it has better engine (HINT: it's not) without even taking the weight of the car into consideration. Not to mention that the only reason Android has more RAM is because Java is a Ram eater, so you need more RAM to do the same that objective c / swift needs.
So please, use the summer to learn a thing about technology. If you think any technology in the world only needs one or two basic things or concepts to work you gotta be 11 years old (or a 11 years old minded adult). Learn sumthin'.
when i see the specs of this iphone they are like more poor that even 5s , but they are not, the design =ok, 2gb of ram= we are in 2015 and 2gb is 2010 so improve your phones@apple camera =12 mp sony with 20.7, lg with 16, so improve apple, best phones of apple was last year and 2013 with iphone 6 and iphone 5s and 5c , these were at there top but the coming ones are not
Suggestion. Can you make the battery at 2K mAh? And uhhhhm. 2GB RAM too or a closer pixel density to 6s Plus? I don't like the 5.5 inch screen of iPhone 6s Plus because it's too big. Looks like I'm holding a mini tablet. So I think if you make the specs closer to each other, I would buy definitely the 6s. Thanks! I'm gonna try iOS though because of it's software stability, better updates, smoother performance and many more advantages. Though it's expensive.
apple is getting worse in mobile market and sales has went down lol../!!