I recently bought an iPhone 6S plus and its a great phone. My one problem is copying Contacts to the SIM. Am having a challenge on this.
ama, 31 Aug 2016just press power buttonR u serious this is all happening??
Alwyn12, 03 Sep 2016Best phone ever seen im using from date of launch very good phone Iphone must be 4G volte.
King Dilu, 03 Sep 2016If you go for iphone, 6s plus is better option and if you for Samsung, s7 edge is the best sma... moreYou mean the Samsung that just got completely recalled? Yeah. Right. Beet phone EVER!
sudhan, 30 Aug 2016iphone 6s+ working is good r notBest phone ever seen im using from date of launch very good phone
Zen, 31 Aug 2016So what is the best phone?If you go for iphone, 6s plus is better option and if you for Samsung, s7 edge is the best smartphones. But do not go for 7 series of apple productions. But 7 pro is far better than others but note 7 for Samsung beats it!
iPhones and iOS really take away your freedom of using a smartphone. From simply copying music and pictures to installing apps and pretty much everything else. Apple treat people like idiots, they're afraid the people might mess up their phones so they took away the users' freedom by limiting everything on the phone. Most people who buy iPhones because they don't know any better. They just use the most basic features of the phone. In order for the iPhone to "do more", you'd have to jailbreak it. With android phones however, you can customize your phone whichever way you want so it can be the smartphone it was meant to be.
what battery life you get on 4G thank you this is a great community
I bought iPhone 6s Plus six months before. It is most unfriendly phone. I wonder how an iPhone user will once again buy new version.
1. You cannot reject call. (Why should I know trick to reject the call? It should be easily understandable)
2. All whatsapp photos mix with camera photos. It is embarrassing to access the photos.
3. Hotspot option difficult to find unless you know the trick
4. Single sim
5. Camera quality pathetic. China phones are better.
6. Alarm option it is quite unfriendly. You cannot edit the option. You only can create new alarm.there might be trick . I donÂ’t care to find as the same is not available on the alarm option.
7. If you open a mail, middle option is there. If you click that option, I really wonder where the mail is going. No indication is available for that option.
8. So many applications are pre loaded which eats lot of space.
9. Trust me, it hangs even I have 35 GB space and not many applications are downloaded.
I wonder what this phone it is. If this is Apple, I am sure Apple is going to fade out like Nokia for sure.
trust me, I am using IPad for last four years and it is very good. Since I like iPad bought this useless sibling
Pretty good phone like the S7E its more like personal preference which you want to pick