Why didnt apple release 3 variants? 4.5", 5" and 5.5"?. These would have catered all kids of folks needing a smartphone. :)
if you don't want to buy iphone.. don't buy it that's it.
just don't talk to much
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2016If you were smarter you knew that there is a difference between Stuff and Staff, android fanboyJust misspelling and has nothing to do with being smart. As a matter of fact you seem not to be so smart judging someone by showing the real facts and calling him android fanboy. Android or IOS have nothing to do with the fact this seems to be an outdated smartphone. Maybe you wanted to say Samsung, Sony etc...but you don't look so smart after all ;)
apple, 08 Sep 2016apple phones are the best in terms of performance & please do not compare it to a Samsung.... moreYes, for sure ! Those days are gone few years ago, but the pricetag ...... ? Technically slow followers of the leaders, just look at the hardware. Nothing special, 2-3 years old specification.
apple, 08 Sep 2016apple phones are the best in terms of performance & please do not compare it to a Samsung.... moreall about quality .... I've bought an 5s for some days ago - and it's the most expensive rattle I could get ... with a loose power button and stuff rattling inside. Using it because of iOS which is great. But the both the Nokia 830 and LG G3 I've used before were of better build quality.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2016Why the hell are Apple's products getting so expensive by the time?
12mp camera , 2GO RAM , t... moreSony is falling, Blackberry is dead, Samsung is blowing up
Megapixels and amount of RAM are the most unimportant things on a phone. The camera is good or why do you think Samsung went back from 16MP on S6 to 12MP on S7?? Bigger pixels for better images is the key here. And the RAM is LPDDR4 1866MHz which is on par with the new Note7. If 2 or 4 GB, that doesn't care if the phone has a good RAM management (unlike Samsung loosing with the Note7 against the 1 year old iPhone 6s in this department)
gan, 08 Sep 2016NOW I CAN SAY ALL GOODIES FROM ANDROID FLAGSHIPS LIKE SONY SAMSUNG LG AND HTC ALL ARE IN IPHON... moreNope
1. Sony has just 2 speakers on the front, iPhone 7 has a speaker on the bottom and one integrated in the earpiece, just like speaker-god HTC 10
2. Apple had 12MP camera in iPhone 6s before S7 released and Samsung saw that megapixels aren't everything. Also if you could read, you would see they aren't the same
3. HTC's dual cam is a different type to the dual camera on iPhone 7 and LG also is different and doesn't have the integrated bokeh effect
4. Apple began to build phones with metal unibody with the iPhone 2G
5. The IP-rating is an international standard, not something you can copy
6. You don't need the AirPods. They are just a future vision. You can also use Â€ 10 bluetooth headphones or the lightning ones coming with the phone. Furthermore, there is an adapter from Lightning to AUX included
7. Anybody can see on your style of writing that you are a android and just don't want the other people to reply you with the last sentence
This phone has lot of fine print, terms and conditions. So beware. Ip67 with fine print, jet black with advise to buy case!!!
I'm disappointed with the iPhone 7 .12mp camera and 2 gig ram is still low .but design is still excellent .nd why did they drop the headphone jack .that took a lot of balls to do that
WTF, 08 Sep 2016Wtf? Iphone 6s with dual speakers, waterproof and 4k? All of these on Sony & Co. 3 years a... moreIf you were smarter you knew that there is a difference between Stuff and Staff, android fanboy
Leo2003, 08 Sep 2016Far from other flagship phones. Even the Galaxy S6 has better hardware specs than this phone. ... moreYeah, I just waited for one of these comments for doing my list again :D
- more LTE bands (25 vs 13)
- CDMA support
- LTE Cat 9 (vs Cat 6)
- aluminum back can't crack
- AMEX support
- Ion-strengthened Gorilla Glass 4 or 5 (vs normal Gorilla Glass 4)
- 3D Touch Display
- 3D Touch Home Button
- longer update support (at least 5 years vs maybe one and a half year left)
- 113% faster (if it is 40% faster as Apple said while normally, Apple says lower numbers than in reality, so it should be even faster)
- 256GB option
- 15% faster RAM (probably 1866MHz vs 1600MHz)
- 6% wider aperture
- phase detection autofocus
- quad LED
- true tone flash
- 1080p@120fps slo-mo
- 720p@240fps slo-mo
- 720p@240fps front slo-mo
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE (vs 4.1 LE)
- reversible connector
- digital connector
- stereo speaker
- probably better battery life
Conclusion: S6 is too outdated to be compared against a new flagship phone.
Wtf? Iphone 6s with dual speakers, waterproof and 4k? All of these on Sony & Co. 3 years ago!? NFC useless (pay only)?! Incredible! And people still die to buy this crap for IOS and fashion... Smart people, indeed (Apple stuff, not their buyers) :))
herc, 08 Sep 2016it's not quad quad core, it's dual core with high speed, plus dual core with low speed.Just like android phones
Leo2003, 08 Sep 2016Far from other flagship phones. Even the Galaxy S6 has better hardware specs than this phone. ... moreWhen you android boys learn to judge devices from something else than paper specs?
Not much noticeable improvements to me. I wish they pushed their limits like their competitors do every year. Even Samsung has finally caught up with the iPhone's camera. If you look at the camera comparisons, the S7 outshines and now they're gonna blow Apple out of the water (again). Then again Apple fans will stick to their generations behind devices thinking it's "revolutionary". That's just how it is.
Always remember, its iphone, not smartphone. Its way differrnt from others and dont conpare to samsung xiaomi huawei etc.
Pk, 08 Sep 2016uselessBetter than paying heavy amount for storage versions :P
P.S I'm iPhone user.