Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016Search in YouTube. Sony Xperia X beats almost all flagships including iPhone 6S.there is no phones can beat apple A9 processor
How iPhone 7 and 7 Plus should be:
4.8" 1080p and 5.8" 2K screens on THE SAME BODY DIMENSIONS
>2GHz CPUs and 2-3GB RAM for 7/3-4GB and higher CPU/GPU freq. for 7 Plus
At least 2500mAh battery for 7 and 3500mAh for 7 Plus, I'm fine with a 7.9 thick phone
12MP camera with bigger sensor (at least 1/2.8"), at least f/1.8 aperture, no camera hump on the back
5MP on the front with the same f/1.8 aperture
No more stupid and ugly antenna lines, go back to glass back and add wireless charging
Add waterproof and dustproof
Don't remove the 3.5mm jack
Make the front button capacitive and mantain the fingerprint reader under it, but with a seamless design
Stereo speakers would be nice
And that's it. That would be a damn perfect phone that I'd choose over a S7/S7 Plus. Remove 2 or more features than the ones described above and I'll skip the damn thing again.
Hahaha they removed the 3.5mm head phone jack time to get bulky adapters or change out your head sets😂
I hope they improve their camera on the iphone 7. Bigger sensor and retain the 12mp resolution.
It would be great if Apple comes up with a very different approach to tech world. Yes, I love iPhone because just more than specs and all you search for it, it primarily deals with the user interface. If you have that phone, it personalises with you. It tends to work for you according to your comfort. But if you gonna go lookout for some war phones... Probably Apple ain't the best. But if you insist on a very personalised phone... No one can beat Apple.
Apple ipro, 12 Jun 2016Apple's processors are much faster than snap dragon processors. They can outperform snap drago... moreSearch in YouTube. Sony Xperia X beats almost all flagships including iPhone 6S.
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2016You must be an android fanboy..apple doesn't put a snapdragon chipset in their iphonesApple's processors are much faster than snap dragon processors. They can outperform snap dragon processors.
afzal, 28 May 2016iphone 4:7' betatrry 1700 mph not enoughtTry new I phone 6s+
blessing4u, 07 Jun 2016Apple 7...... approx 70k, if it is fhd ..1080p ..820chipset, 21 mp camera, dolby atom sound .... moreYou must be an android fanboy..apple doesn't put a snapdragon chipset in their iphones
Apple 7...... approx 70k, if it is fhd ..1080p ..820chipset, 21 mp camera, dolby atom sound .....then price 1.5 Lac .............. no dear no. enough
R, 25 May 2016How about an iPhone of silver color with the front side as black instead of white. charming.............. u love it
Anonymous, 05 Jun 2016I have nothing against iPhones, but everything you claim in your comment is absolute b!llsh!t.... moreSorry bro but i actually just wanted to see if an android fan will react to a negative comment:p i am actually using an xperia right now
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2016All android flagships
Cpu: sd820 quadcore and lags a lot and heats up a lot
Gpu: adreno 530 ... moreI have nothing against iPhones, but everything you claim in your comment is absolute b!llsh!t.
1. Have you ever had a Snapdragon 820 device in your hand? Probably not. You probably had every iPhone since the 3GS! Snapdragon 820 does neither heat up nor does it lag! Don't be prejudiced just because you love your iPhones. It's okay to have a favorite phone (even if the price is waaay out of the ballpark) but then let the others be, for god's sake!
2. You think that every Android OEM copies Samsung's design? You know what? I don't like Samsung as well, but not because it's Apple's rival, but because i like stock Android. And stock Android runs fluidly on every phone. Look at the Nexus 6P! Buttery smooth!!
3. RAM management is only a problem on Samsung devices. Which is as mainstream as Apple. Which is unfortunate. There are so many OEMs out there that make good phones.
4. Much more premium apps? Just because they have built in iOS transitions? Nope.
5. Specs are not everything. Just like those synthetic benchmarks
6. I'm happy my prefered OEMs (Motorola, Google + Nexus partners, HTC, Sony) don't do what Apple does. Manufacturing cost of an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB is 180$. But they sell it for 1000$??? No, I'm happy with my phones XD
7. I'm individualist. I don't have the same Phone as my pals, they have Samsungs and Apples!
Stop trolling please. And don't wonder why everyone calls you a smug iSheep, cause that's exactly what you are.
All android flagships
Cpu: sd820 quadcore and lags a lot and heats up a lot
Gpu: adreno 530
Display: super amoled/ips lcd
Design: just imagine samsung shape, their own ui (chinese phones look like drawn by grade schoolers) and slap the brand at front
Price: $400-800 (chinese phones' ultimate bait and people grab em)
Ram: 3/4/6/8 and are plagued by ram management issues
I know apple is terrible at specs and design (imo) but the specs are different from all android phones. They do their own chips, gpu's, software, offer much more premium apps, even google apps are more premium at iphones! So it's natural that iphones have heftier price tags! All these china phone fanboys are like "apple sucks because they dont have the best specs!" Ya all just jealous cause you cant get an iphone and when you get an android phone, you brag about how great it is when it is the same phone as the other guy beside you's china phone. Why dont you just shut up and wonder what happens if other oems make all the stuff that apple does? Or why dont you just think why you have the same phone with the other guy but with a different brand?