Asus Fonepad - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.1
7.0

> In reply to sankeeth @ 2015-01-16 11:14 from IaH9 - click to readHi,dear friend.I don't know the reasons but you have to sign in for having access to Google play store!!!?Unfortunately unreasonably all my Google android apps and specifically my Gmail accounts have been disconnected and disabled while I am using this premium fonepad device!Hopefully gsmarena fact writing let this be released!Also Wirh the Asus support and assistance these simple issues will be solved ASAP!!!?Thanks GSM and all gsmarena fact writing supporters.Justice Rights.

• 2015-01-17 07:19
  • 6w@8

i bought asus fonepad 7 in august2014 but now its google play store is not working

• 2015-01-16 11:14
  • IaH9
  • F

Excellent tab. I am using the 1.6 Ghz processor. Using it for last 1 year. Very good performance and no heating issue or hang problem. Camera is good. User friendly tab. Video calling and touch option is very good. Standby time is much more better. Best buying option who wanna buy a tab.

• 2015-01-16 10:16
  • X{XF

Hi,my tablet from second or 3d day to power on,by substitute the sim cards,tablet unknown the sim.in app list sim toolkit's is not work.if I were installed this app,my problem is solved?and if no,pls help me.thanks

• 2015-01-15 14:24
  • 3AGE

I cant take selfie in this fonepad using beauty plus apps it always saying that turn on the fill flash mode what can i do?

• 2015-01-15 06:26
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-06 09:01 from 3CY} - click to readi have the same issue on asus fonepad fe375cg after the system update my device experienced frequent restarting.Please help me to fix this....

• 2015-01-10 03:21
  • 63D6

HI,

I have purchased ASUS Zenfone 5 10 days back and its worked fine untill i connected ear phones. after that when someone calls me ,after lifting call iam not able to listen and speak ,if i use earphone and loudspeaker its audible,....without that its not working...can u please help me

• 2015-01-05 08:38
  • 9C06

Hi, please tell me is it possible to read tamil font in Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM Tablet? (whether inbuilt tamil font available?)

• 2014-12-31 10:13
  • Khut

How to fix something like 'unfortunately,what's next has stopped working' ? My fonepad keep restarting once i pressed any of the programs i installed.What is the problem actually?Thank you for helping.

• 2014-12-29 06:13
  • PTGn

I have an Asus phonepad k00z that I bought few months ago calls are completley inaudible when I receive them whilst in a moving vehicle any soln to this frustration?

• 2014-12-29 05:03
  • rrpI

Again.... repeated advice.... send the problematic Fonepad to service center, and get fixed by the service center. Any battery drained, hang or died issue, just get repaired, or exchange with another unit.

Mine is fixed, and worked until now.

For those who has problem after system update, just roll back the system update. There is a way to roll back the system update, by updating the old firmware.

Probably, the original Fonepad now is less problem, because no more update is being made, and we still stick to Android version 4.1.8.

For phone ring not audible, try tune up the ringing volume to maximum. I agree it is not the loudest among the crowd, but actually fall some where in the middle.

After so many new version of Fonepad is released, I still love the original Fonepad.

• 2014-12-23 03:37
  • ib6D

I bought a new asus fonepad 7 jst before 2 hrs. Bt in calling the voice of second person & ringing bell is not audible to me.....totally disappoint if any1 have the solution plzz suggest...

• 2014-12-22 10:56
  • utt3

When my sister bought me an Asus Fonepad,. I am so happy,..but when I started using it. first 2 weeks it was okay then suddenly I was experiencing some troubles..The battery drained totally by itself were in fact I did not use my Fonepad for that day cause im busy doing school requirements. I have it for just 1 month and 2 weeks then. I searched in the net how to solve this but I've read some bad reviews about this fonepad about its battery problem..so sad!

• 2014-12-21 06:04
  • wHrS

Wen i started doing my system update in my asus fonepad me cg175...in the meantime net connection was stopped....and it was unable to update..nw i am unable to start my asus fonepad...its just showing the loading...nothing else...i think all d previous things software and all has been erased...can anyone suggest wat sud i do now??? Welcoming ur valuable advices...thnx

• 2014-12-19 17:11
  • bJ2H

• 2014-12-19 17:06
  • 7wD9

Can't hear my asus fonepad ringing for incoming calls

• 2014-12-17 00:23
  • IVSM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-24 21:22 from McyD - click to readYou can view the video thumbnail via "Gallery" apps, installed default on the tab

• 2014-12-09 16:45
  • TSPJ

> In reply to Jordan @ 2014-11-24 15:35 from v3A2 - click to readExport or copy all your phone file to SD card or connect to computer and copy to computer, then copy those file to your new phone.

You can also transfer those file via Bluetooth or wifi direct

• 2014-12-09 16:41
  • TSPJ

My battery is fully drained off... im tried to fix a connection of the battery so many times... my nails is all torn... and now its so very hurt... pls fix it...

• 2014-12-07 23:26
  • v0qT

Anyone anyone or news if asus will upgrade/update asus fone fonepad fee376cg and when it may be, thank you in advanve

• 2014-12-06 09:01
  • 3CY}
Total of 865 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad.