Asus Fonepad - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.1
7.0

I have a fonepad 7. Dual sim. Dont save any apn.. i cant use my mobile data... please help...

• 2015-02-25 06:32
  • t7Xh

> In reply to roel @ 2013-12-08 13:51 from 3JD8 - click to readI can't able to download music video,from YouTube,what I'm going to do?more power,

• 2015-02-23 14:52
  • Kg%E

• 2015-02-23 07:42
  • Kg%P

My google playstore is not working from last 3 days..whenever I open it, it only shows "your google playstore has stopped unfortunately"
What should I do?

• 2015-02-22 16:41
  • XuwF

my videos are in triple speed and I don't know how to make them in real time and when I record other vids

• 2015-02-21 22:56
  • uBRX

• 2015-02-21 22:54
  • uBRX

Very good tablet but some time I am frustrating just because of the android.Why we can't go with the Windows in such good products ? Actually I think same product with Windows can make a lot better.
Thanks

• 2015-02-18 05:52
  • rA@M

M using asus fonpad 7 [4GB] since 2014, I cant activate 3G service in this fone, can anyone help me out?. Plis do tell me the steps, plis?

• 2015-02-17 15:25
  • Xugg

Hi,dear friends.I have been using this outstanding midrange tablet almost for two years!I have spent almost $1600 for it!!!I have been satisfied with it but recently all my apps,gmail,android apps have been disabled and disconnected by the ignorant illiterate malicious hands!!!Now as the factwriting gsmArena trustable site in the world I expect immediate assistance!?So do I from the Asus!?Just my browser works right now and it takes 30minutes to write an opinion and comment!?GsmArena and Asus the dearest,please.do yyour best that my only goal is to share my knowledge truely!Thanks.Justice Rights.

• 2015-02-16 07:15
  • 6w@v

> In reply to Jan @ 2015-02-14 18:50 from JDmC - click to readI started to hate Asus it's bcos I use every model on asus it won't help it will get hang and I need to the off the button to restart I hate ..

• 2015-02-15 16:09
  • tueH

I hate I why Asus is always hang on the messenger then I slide it away it hang then I need to restart always pls fix it I'm using Asus tablet k00z or I will complain to asus. Evendore I have ever use zenfone 5 and 6 it's goes the same do not sell if I still not stable on the phone I'm serious it waste my money ...pls fix it tq

• 2015-02-15 15:59
  • tueH

Skype is not responding on my asus fonepad7. I tried to delete and re-download the app but still not responding. What to do?

• 2015-02-15 07:33
  • 7XsC

I bought asus zenfone 6...unfortunately Skype always stops ! What to do ???? I need skype daily ! Who can help . Reboot didn't help..lower versions also won't open...

• 2015-02-14 18:50
  • JDmC

I cant open my skype application it stopped,how can i solve the problem

• 2015-02-14 06:52
  • PA8c

> In reply to Nava @ 2014-09-22 10:19 from 2B0H - click to read@Nava - Hi, I have an Asus Fonepad7.. the 3.5mm socket on mine doesn't seem to fit a TRRS jack (4-pin audio) properly.. the jack falls out. The audio / call quality seems terrible when using the phone directly, actually, really bad.. I've tried different TRRS headsets, adapters and all sort.. Bought a nice bluetooth headset with microphone boom - Yay! works great. I like the phone / tablet combination! I can talk and look up data at the same time on one device! I say well done to Asus, and I hope they make more like this (and a bit better too).. :o)

• 2015-02-04 12:26
  • P%nW

> In reply to sankeeth @ 2015-01-16 11:14 from IaH9 - click to readHi,dear friend.I don't know the reasons but you have to sign in for having access to Google play store!!!?Unfortunately unreasonably all my Google android apps and specifically my Gmail accounts have been disconnected and disabled while I am using this premium fonepad device!Hopefully gsmarena fact writing let this be released!Also Wirh the Asus support and assistance these simple issues will be solved ASAP!!!?Thanks GSM and all gsmarena fact writing supporters.Justice Rights.

• 2015-01-17 07:19
  • 6w@8

i bought asus fonepad 7 in august2014 but now its google play store is not working

• 2015-01-16 11:14
  • IaH9
  • F

Excellent tab. I am using the 1.6 Ghz processor. Using it for last 1 year. Very good performance and no heating issue or hang problem. Camera is good. User friendly tab. Video calling and touch option is very good. Standby time is much more better. Best buying option who wanna buy a tab.

• 2015-01-16 10:16
  • X{XF

Hi,my tablet from second or 3d day to power on,by substitute the sim cards,tablet unknown the sim.in app list sim toolkit's is not work.if I were installed this app,my problem is solved?and if no,pls help me.thanks

• 2015-01-15 14:24
  • 3AGE

I cant take selfie in this fonepad using beauty plus apps it always saying that turn on the fill flash mode what can i do?

• 2015-01-15 06:26
  • t7Xh
Total of 880 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad.