Asus Fonepad - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.0

it is working properly but cant work receive calls and cant call that happened when i upgraded or updated two days ago.

• 2015-04-22 10:09
  • f0E%

the asus table is acknowledging sim card but can not call and receive calls? it just putting a small circle on top and inside it a cross. so what is the solution o he problem

• 2015-04-22 10:04
  • f0E%

> In reply to Rajib @ 2015-04-21 05:13 from uNVL - click to readSir does it hang on downloading many appolo...

• 2015-04-21 09:42
  • Hkt{

I have been using this tab for more than one year and truely speaking I love this device. It's a fantastic device and I don't have any complaint against it. Works very smoothly and it's UI is also cool.

• 2015-04-21 05:13
  • uNVL

not connecting to internet with mobile data

• 2015-04-20 19:04
  • rAfC

> In reply to sankeeth @ 2015-01-16 11:14 from IaH9 - click to readWe have the same prob here dude..this prob are so annoying..every thing in my FonePad doesn't work properly

• 2015-04-10 19:38
  • tuf1

I faced the same problem and tried lots of solutions and the one worked with me is that format your external memory card on your computer not the tab using default fat32 file system and choose quick format then use the card normally in the tablet it will work fine.

• 2015-03-27 09:28
  • fkFp

I have been using this device for more than one year and truly speaking, this is N awesome device. I haven't found any major problem or whatsoever. the only thing that I found disappointing is the fact that the rear camera is too much dust prone due to it's positioning just beside the cover. Otherwise it is a good device to choose.

• 2015-03-25 14:30
  • ubIh

When transferring from Samsung to ASUS the contacts were already 600+. After few days the contacts shot up to a huge number of 3,000+ on the device. There are a lot of duplicate names many of which appeared more than 5 times without any contact number listed.
URGENT - How does it happen & how to delete them without doing it one at a time?????
How much space is taken up? It's nightmare having to delete them carefully one at a time without accidentally deleting the actual contacts with the phone numbers. HELP!!!!!

• 2015-03-20 04:43
  • PUV0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 14:52 from Kg%E - click to readDownload the app called "videoder"
This application is not in Google ay Store.
But you can use the Google search to get the link on how to download this from outside source.
This app can download all the videos in YouTube.

• 2015-03-14 01:03
  • IWQC

Hi! I have a asus fonepad7 but i cannot use the sd card. It shows that the external memory is running but i cant use. My internal memory is already full,so im planning to use my external memory?anyone could help?tnx

• 2015-03-08 09:49
  • tCQI

Well.... most of people around here is getting the 2013 version of Fonepad 7, not the original Fonepad.
Those having problem should send to the service center before warranty expired.

I own the original Fonepad, 1.2Ghz, with 8GB memory. The performance is still good, and it works fine. It only run slow or lag on heavy 3D game. Others just work as it is. 3G, voice call, SMS, all works.

Ultimate battery backup for 7 day, and very less lag if compare to other similar range phablet.

• 2015-03-03 05:29
  • IVLg

My asus fonepad 7 KOO4 titanium gray color is in good hand of a thief now,,it so sad, coz it's new and i never found any problem on it, the cam is very clear, i love it

• 2015-03-03 01:44
  • v0qT

I have a fonepad 7. Dual sim. Dont save any apn.. i cant use my mobile data... please help...

• 2015-02-25 06:32
  • t7Xh

> In reply to roel @ 2013-12-08 13:51 from 3JD8 - click to readI can't able to download music video,from YouTube,what I'm going to do?more power,

• 2015-02-23 14:52
  • Kg%E

• 2015-02-23 07:42
  • Kg%P

My google playstore is not working from last 3 days..whenever I open it, it only shows "your google playstore has stopped unfortunately"
What should I do?

• 2015-02-22 16:41
  • XuwF

my videos are in triple speed and I don't know how to make them in real time and when I record other vids

• 2015-02-21 22:56
  • uBRX

• 2015-02-21 22:54
  • uBRX

Very good tablet but some time I am frustrating just because of the android.Why we can't go with the Windows in such good products ? Actually I think same product with Windows can make a lot better.
Thanks

• 2015-02-18 05:52
  • rA@M
Total of 893 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad.