Asus Fonepad - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
7.1
7.0

> In reply to imli @ 2014-03-16 20:33 from vV5G - click to readThank you that was very clear,I have been trawling the internet trying to get that info put simply.Can you also tell me how I can download photos/books/videos directly to the external micro sd card?
Also I have linked in with google storage for photos and that has now passed about 1500 photos from my computer to my phonepad.I can see the photos but do not know where to look so that I can copy/past into the sd card.
Sorry I struggle with this kind of thing.Motley

• 2014-07-24 17:43
  • nUaC

Thank you that was very clear.Does anybody know how a photo,book,music or video can be downloaded directly to the external micro sd card.Please keep it very simple as I seem to struggle with this.

• 2014-07-24 17:30
  • nUaC

can any one tell me how to open the back panel of fonepad without damaging it,
bcz camera lense is becomes dirty
i want to clean it
thanx

• 2014-07-24 11:23
  • RKkA

> In reply to Omidvar1987 @ 2014-07-18 07:03 from 6w@Z - click to readWell... Sony also using non-removable battery for their smartphone.

I would say, only few manufacturer now have removable battery.
Samsung is having removable battery and memory card slot for all of their smartphone range. (except their tablet, which is non-removable too)
HTC, ASUS, Sony, LG, Nokia, Apple, Huawei, OPPO, Xiao Mi also building their phone with non-removable battery.

I know this is a trend for phone maker, but not for consumer. We can complain, but end up we can't force them to switch back to make removable battery.

This phenomena is driving another trend, the birth of power bank, which is now as popular as the phone purchase.

• 2014-07-19 18:03
  • IWbJ

Hi,dear friends.I want to tell you something very important shortly!!!I almost have this affordable budget economical inexpensive table for 9 months!!!In all areas necessary for a today's tables it has no flaws!!!Just it should have the users removable battery and UPDATING AND UPGRADING this quality tablet and its other products as soon as possible!!!?This is the most accessible only road to success!!!Sony is the best example of listening to all costumers views,opinions,reviews ad follow the fair trustable site like gsmArenaMobie!!!?I know that Asus is the third producer of softwares and motherboards in the world!!!But customers must be respected too,specially their legal requests and rights!!!?Thanks Asus,gsmArenaMobie,all of you and the progress of all brands for bilateral interests!!!IMPORTANT!!!?Justice Rights.No more non removable battery!!!?Only Hope hopefully!!!

• 2014-07-18 07:03
  • 6w@Z

hello guys.. i had issue with mine(fe170cg).. cannot install game even it has lot more space.. pleass help me..

• 2014-07-17 05:11
  • IVBv

> In reply to selvareluc23 @ 2014-07-14 10:55 from PTiu - click to readIf you are eager to buy one, then wait for the new Fonepad, which come with Quad Core Intel processor, that should provide much faster and smooth experience.

If you really can't wait, try finding the LTE version.
ASUS Fonepad 7 ME372CL, dual front speaker, 1.6Ghz dual core processor, 16GB internal memory.

• 2014-07-15 09:07
  • IVLg

Listen, i have Fonepad, it's great tab, that was so much wersion, like Samsung galaxy s4 or s5, this is Fonead, i know that...

• 2014-07-14 14:43
  • JK{B

> In reply to Fonepad User @ 2014-07-11 18:33 from TKkp - click to readSo Android APPs cannot be moved to External SD card,

Then please any one suggest whether I can buy ASUS fone pad 7 ME175CG tablet.

Any drawbacks ? Please reply

• 2014-07-14 10:55
  • PTiu

> In reply to selvareluc23 @ 2014-07-11 15:17 from PTiu - click to readFonepad 7 able to move apps to SD card, but not every apps can be moved.
Original Fonepad cannot move apps.

• 2014-07-11 18:33
  • TKkp

> In reply to selvareluc23 @ 2014-07-11 14:29 from PTiu - click to readsorry it is ASUS Fonepad 7 Dual SIM (ME175CG)

• 2014-07-11 15:17

Hi All,

I have a clarification,
I am gonna buy a ASUS fonepad 7 172mg Tablet,
Its default internal is 8gb,
If I put 16gb external whether I can install android apps like whats app, facebook,games,ndtv,..etc in my external memory card or not

Because if my internal memory is full with other apps.

Please anyone reply your thoughts and suggestions for ASUS fonepad 7 172mg.

• 2014-07-11 14:29
  • PTiu

> In reply to luddy @ 2014-07-10 12:34 from KiNc - click to readI own this phalet for more than 1 year. No big issue encountered. I use it everyday, for Facebook, chatting, surfing, watching video.

I can honestly tell you, the volume rocker, and the power button are of some of the best quality, much better than Samsung tab. The button is more solid, unlike some phone button which is too soft, and may dead if you press it more time. (Button spring become less response)
It take time to get used to it, as it is located at the left hand side.

I don't know if every phone has touch screen issue, mine just works with no problem.
It is much easier to type on this tab compare to 4" to 6" phone as the virtual keyboard is much larger (I own an Samsung S4 Active with 5" screen, fast texting always result in wrong words)

If ever if I feel the screen touch screen is sensing the wrong location, it is mostly because of the sweat from my finger. After wiping the screen, the screen back to normal.

Well, I have no issue with the phone functionally and 3G connectivity as well. It work perfectly as a phone with clear sound, and the 3G connectivity is very good (well, better than my SGS4 Active, where the 3G signal is significant stronger, where my SGS4 only able to get EGDE speed connectivity at my living area, while the Fonepad get full 3G signal)

Again, this comment is written using Fonepad (original 1.2Ghz single core processor, 8GB version with 3MP back camera)

• 2014-07-10 19:08
  • TKkp

At first i loved this phone, it was most of the things i wanted in a phone, namely large. It was a pad and a phone in one, because of this i hardly ever used my computer anymore, it was an all in one. But,the camera is quite poor quality, no flash, 3mp, and a blurry front camera. But I knew these things buying it, the things I didnt know were that it was a poorly made phone. After a couple months I noticed the casing warping on the side to the point where it was hard to press the volume button on the side or change the volume. And now about 8 months after purchase the phone has become super slow and the screen has stopped responding, it has just slowly deteriorated. The screen I cannot type on anymore as i have to press every letter like 5 times and its very unresponsive. The screen is skewing where i am putting my finger as well. I was very happy with this phone at first but now can say that its a piece of poorly made junk. I cannot send it back as I am in a different country to where I bought it. Just some advice, buy a phone where you will spend most of your time because you never know what might go wrong with it in time...

• 2014-07-10 12:34
  • KiNc

> In reply to bad adam 420 @ 2014-07-04 21:49 from 9xH9 - click to readi too have the same problem with browsing with mobile data. pls help with an answer. my email address is deblaqsheep@gmail.com

• 2014-07-08 14:01
  • NwRd

Can any users/owners let me know the audio quality of Asus fonepad 7 via Headphones.I know its not good in speakers,but what about audio quality via headphone?
I am apple user,so always like good audio quality and thats the reason i didnt go for samsung tab as its not good in audio quality.
I know it will not at par with apple quality but need some good comments on as i am planning to buy asus fonepad 7

• 2014-07-07 08:29
  • 5gIc

> In reply to bad adam 420 @ 2014-07-04 21:49 from 9xH9 - click to readI have similar problem with my new Asus Fonepad 7. I have manually set up the APN setting. Still i haven't found a solution to this. I am using BSNL 3g sim. Please inform me if you have found a solution. My mail id is : pritam2k7@yahoo.co.in
Thanks in advance.
Regards

• 2014-07-06 19:13
  • utBx

Just got this and so far, it's very good. I just have "challenge" though. I cant seem to connect to 3g. The only way i can attempt to connect is when i swipe-down from home (dont know what that feature is called where you can access short cuts e.g wifi , gps, screen brightness etc.) and select " mobile data ", it says "turning mobile data on" and that's it..i still can't connect. Unlike other android where you can go to "settings" > mobile data / connectivity or what not, here, it seems like that's the only option.
And yes i have credits and sim is working fine. I'd appreciate responses and be grateful for your help.. thank you..

• 2014-07-04 21:49
  • 9xH9

Get any 7inch tab's cover, got to any belt shop they will mmake holes or camera and sensor i also do it and its working perfectly

• 2014-07-03 05:18
  • sy4Z

My asus fone pad is very good. good for gaming 2k14, need for speed. its nice..but my problem is, i can't find a cover for it..i check all store to jareer. but different for my asus fone pad..what can i do.

and how to update to android 4.3 thanks.

• 2014-07-02 13:50
  • nTRi
Total of 796 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad.