Asus Fonepad 7 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.8
7.8
7.9

Guys....can anyone provide the list of network operators whose sim cards are working after the 6.4.2 update in India

• 2014-09-12 14:26
  • bCYD

ASUS what happened to you?
Thousands of your fonepads are not working and you are sleeping?
It's high time.We are getting replies from your service providers that the problem is not from your side.
Then whose problem is it? Is it the sin of your customers?
TOO BAD

• 2014-09-12 10:28
  • rKMM

reflashing the OS doesn't work either... i am currently trying to reflash old version of radio firmware... any dev's out there that actually know what they are doing, please help... Johannes de Lange on facebook... i will update when i find working solution

• 2014-09-11 22:45
  • fjSx

> In reply to iverhoob @ 2014-09-11 21:35 from nxpP - click to readI think Asus 6.4.2 has clearly stop hundreds of gbpounds worth of Fonepads working. I feel my friends in worldwide TV News should run this story!

• 2014-09-11 21:52

• 2014-09-11 21:41
  • nxpP

> In reply to iverHoob @ 2014-09-07 13:30 from nxpP - click to readAsus got back to me and said as it wasn't a physical hardware error on the Fonepad it wasn't under warranty. It would appear that even though OTA was given and ruined my phone Asus feel it's not covered.They said I could send it in to them or else wait for next OTA upgrade!!!!!

• 2014-09-11 21:35
  • nxpP

Is anyone else facing heating problem on me175cg ?
My tab heats too much at the back side (around the camera)
is it happening with everyone or just me ?

• 2014-09-11 16:35
  • vbM6

Calls and text are not working. Same here. Contacted support and they suggested to send it to Asus. Pathetic service. Wondering if they had tasted the 89 MB update at all!! They are as egotistical as Apple not acceptingtheir fault.

• 2014-09-11 15:33
  • utKk

> In reply to andz @ 2014-09-11 06:17 from rvHc - click to readASUS told me on phone to send the fonepad to ASUS because they have no online possibility to solve this feature and no "update" expected in near future.....

BAD

• 2014-09-11 13:48
  • 0nwA

Anyone got any solution for this problem of unable to make calls after that 89MB update. When I contacted Asus helpline they are saying to reset which is of no use. Is it better to visit service center or wait for next update????????

• 2014-09-11 12:18
  • 7wCi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 23:49 from BRQb - click to readhow could you do it, please explain, facing same problem.

• 2014-09-11 12:10
  • 9xHH

After update 6.4.2, gyroscope is not properly work. anyone have such problem.

• 2014-09-11 09:04
  • KAA0

I was happy on how ASUS was releasing firmware updates frequently.
But all the happiness vanished after the recent update to 6.4.2. I'm unable to use my mobile network. Contacted Asus Support but never got a fruitful response. I'm really worried ASUS. How can you release a firmware that breaks the basic functionality of calling on the fonepad.

• 2014-09-11 08:21
  • tT$w

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-08 09:41 from tA{j - click to readWhen can we expect the firmware upgrade? Will I need to send my phone in?

• 2014-09-11 06:17
  • rvHc

Asus fonepad7 worked amazingly till my recent update on 8/9/2014. After this update, my mobile network stopped working.
Really want to slap the team from ASUS who released the official update with such an idiotic error,
Wake up ASUS before the brand image is damaged.

• 2014-09-11 03:34
  • 7tN6

how can i make 3g video call with the FonePad 7 me 175cg ( i meant sim video call not Skype video call )

• 2014-09-10 19:28
  • Nkre

After 6.4.2 my device shows no signal. Asus solve this

• 2014-09-10 14:48
  • PsDx

Anyone received any update from asus customer care regarding the mobile network issues after the 6.4.2 update ???

• 2014-09-10 14:23
  • bCc$

Im from north east indian states Mizoram,i recieved updates from ASUS for my Fonepad7 at sept 6th 2014 from wifi and after updating my tablet stop working and not recieving mobile signals.Sim card error was displayed and cannot make calls,how can i fix these problems.

• 2014-09-10 13:49
  • utu6

> In reply to nisargnature @ 2014-09-08 17:43 from 2F6F - click to readThanks for the info. I was really worked thinking my tab gone bad. Repenting on taking this tab.

• 2014-09-10 07:12
  • YQBY
Total of 813 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad 7.