Asus Fonepad 7 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.5
7.5
7.6

> In reply to SANKARAN V @ 2015-01-26 16:33 from utdP - click to readActualy there is a wake up alarm

• 2015-01-31 14:51
  • utXa

> In reply to Aspiral @ 2015-01-24 05:31 from IV$6 - click to readdid u try holding power + vol up button for few seconds

• 2015-01-30 19:30
  • ut2q

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!
This device has so many hardware problems that you can't even fathom it! Just a quick search on google would tell you how much of a piece of trash this Phonepad is.
And to top it all of, the customer support is so bad that you might end up with your device not working, and you'll have no idea how to even fix it.
I definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND this device!

• 2015-01-28 09:06
  • NkhY

I purchased this one online. A new one of course. Packing and all others are fine.
But the phone has no Wake-up Alarm. No FM Radio is there.
As commented by others the swipe open takes longer swipes when brought to live from power saver.

• 2015-01-26 16:33
  • utdP

I have same issues like you all, but we must be patient that might happened on our fonepad. It is because they need to produce latest update for their older devices so that it compatible for our smartphone. It is difficult for them to fix all the problem because they're need to think about the compatiblity of this fonepad with latest android 5.0 lollipop.. So be patient with all that matters..it may be change until 4.4 kitkat or more than that..

• 2015-01-25 17:00
  • teCC

10 hours for charge!!! Asus why?! Plz fix it!!

• 2015-01-24 21:02
  • aqrU

> In reply to Fonepad 7 ME372CG @ 2015-01-03 06:39 from KZ8P - click to readwhat is your kenel verion?

• 2015-01-24 15:22
  • 0E8d

i can tolerate and be patient when this device became laggy. but now, i cant take it anymore. this super intelligence device stuck on loading screen 'ASUS powering innovation' something like that. normal shop cant do anything. planning to send it to asus center. what an awesome experience. i hope everyone in this small earth buy it and share me this very wonderful shame asus experience.

• 2015-01-24 05:31
  • IV$6

How can I watch my downloaded videos without
using an internet connection on my Asus FonePad 7

• 2015-01-23 17:24
  • fquG

the time charge is very long because update 6.6.1 .
please asus fix it

• 2015-01-23 14:34
  • 6w{4

guys did you experience this problem while charging your fonepad "Insufficient current charge" it takes time to fully charge, even replacing the charger same problem. Need your inputs guys thankyou.

• 2015-01-23 12:05
  • nTSv

guys my fonepad have this problem while the charger is plug "Insufficient current charger" it takes time to fully charge. need your inputs thankyou.

• 2015-01-23 11:41
  • nTSv

Just got an ASUS fonepad 7 LTE. I connected to AT&T network through Cricket Wireless. I cannot keep steady strong data connection. What is going wrong? Was told by Cricket that the fonepad is not actually made for USA and the hardware is not there to actually connect to 3g or 4g? Can anyone give me insight?

• 2015-01-22 23:00
  • s79k

Well. My first problem encounter was touch screen problem after changing cracked screen. But then it continue to extremely lagg, suddenly unmount sd card. And it went nuts by keep spammingh ome, recent apps and back button. The charging port bend. I have to angle up my charger wire to charge in. And recently, i charged it for 11 hours and it increase from 1 or 2 % to 15%. Seriously frustrated with this device.

• 2015-01-22 09:09
  • RIEU

Guys try installing google now laucher my device works now much better with it
Zen ui is so laggy

• 2015-01-22 05:16
  • aj95

Asus fonepad is worse then you never thought. I already withdrew my faith on asus. Its auto hang, both camera show error with in three month. Please dont waste you money to buy this asus junk. Trust me.

• 2015-01-18 19:05
  • 2Cdp

I have Asus me 175 (kooz) tablet. The second SIM slot is not sensing the the SIM card.one of the brass pin of the sim slot is stuck out. I think this is the reason. If anybody has the same problem. Kindly provide the solution to fix it. Thanks

• 2015-01-18 18:01
  • rKTe

I have ME 175 CG dual SIM tablet. The second SIM slot is not sensing the SIM card.I have used micro sim card cut by standard cutter. One of the brass pin on the SIM slot is stuck out. I think this is the reason for not sensing. How can we fix it. Please suggest if anybody has the same problem.

• 2015-01-18 17:50
  • rKTe

> In reply to nowroj @ 2014-12-10 12:46 from fxHd - click to readIf you get system updates notification it's advisable to get these updates it will help you to get upgrdes and fixing bugs and adding new features that will really help .. hope my answer help you

• 2015-01-17 21:42
  • NqX}

after the last update of my fonepad7 (K00E) the system is now 4.4.2
it's now extremly slow and loads the applications with turtle-like speed !
Iam really disappointed with this update

• 2015-01-17 11:03
  • ajH{
Total of 1072 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad 7.