Asus Fonepad 7 - user opinions and reviews

2200637

7.6
7.6
7.7

i just bought asus fonepad 7 (k012), but why the tablet can not connect with wifi/ wifi hotspot. just can use mobile data only. please help me.. :(

• 2015-01-04 07:36
  • X}nq

Hi there. CHARGERS tablet after the Kit Kat update too high with some programs also had problem after update . Certainly this is a problem for many users to update information please Asus tablet
Thank you...

• 2015-01-03 15:55
  • HIC7

> In reply to DarrenC88 @ 2015-01-01 11:51 from IW1T - click to readmine take 4-5hour to fully charge from 1% to 100%. it normal. did you update your firmware to built no. KVT49L.WW_epad6.6.1-20141119044000263_2014052100­29 this update run smooth not much lag,camera also focus faster . i got the 16GB model with 32GB class 10 sandisk ultra mircoSDHC memory card.

• 2015-01-03 06:39
  • KZ8P

> In reply to BALA @ 2014-11-25 16:26 from Xu@I - click to readHi bala
I am facing the same issue with my Asus fonepad 7 tab. Did you get it resolved? If yes, please share the procedure.

• 2015-01-02 07:41
  • YTJ{

Anyone experienced extremely slow charging speed ?
My ME372 is damn slow, I don't know how to use it on daily life.

I charging it for one hour only increase around 10%, I tried turn off all the apps would consume battery.

Even I direct turn off the device and charge, the result is same.

Terrible device, I only use it for Clash of Clan, I can't imaging if I use it as primary device.

Easy lag and most of the time need to force reboot, as it totally out of command already.

Very very bad experience with Asus device.

• 2015-01-01 11:51
  • IW1T

NO multi-window option or floating window option in me175cg since i updated to V5.5.1 :( very bad can anyone find solution for this ?

• 2015-01-01 10:51
  • YQQT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-23 18:59 from fquh - click to readSo what do I do then? Its a vertical line at the right side of the screen straight from top to bottom.

• 2014-12-31 00:31
  • fsTy

Worse tablet i ever use.buying from amazon worse bad camera instead of 5 mp.

• 2014-12-30 17:56
  • XuTc

Am from kenya I bought an Asus phonepad k00Z model a few months ago I have noted that when someone calls me on a moving vehicle the call becomes noisy and the caller can hardly hear me till I stop driving.any solution to this frustration

• 2014-12-29 04:06
  • NsX@

Got 2x ME175CG. Downloaded the WW5.5.1 rom (kitkat 4.4.2)from the Asus support site for these units. Installed. All running fine, except some of the installed Asus Zen apps state work but when going to Google store to update them it says the app is not compatible. I also cannot install BBM on them as it says device not compatible. I thought BBM was compatable on all Android 4.1 devices and up.

• 2014-12-27 08:58
  • rvMf

go for the lenovo, i have the asus and i am suffering countless issues, from touch malfunctions to software lags, also the mic is dead, not to mention that it wont stop vibrating for 7 months.

• 2014-12-24 11:17
  • fudQ

> In reply to Gameli @ 2014-12-20 18:13 from fsTy - click to readIt could be screen burn in ,die to that section of the screen not being used as much as the rest ,meaning the pixels in that area are not changing.

• 2014-12-23 18:59
  • fquh

iam not able to turn on my wifi how to reslove?

• 2014-12-23 17:48
  • ut1s

Hi
I am considering between the Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG and lenovo A7-50 16 gb which one is better also I am a bit worried of no service centres for asus in Pune and the pros and conss of buying online, what other models around this range. Can anyone please help.

• 2014-12-21 10:27
  • 9CtX

With my little network I am unable to connect with my Asus K012 tablet

• 2014-12-21 09:37
  • utuf

My name is Gameli from Ghana, I bought Asus Phone Pad (also known as K004, 7" 32GB) and just a few days, I saw a vertical line on the screen from about one eight of the screen right side from to to bottom. It is not a crack, but just a line and I don't know what to do, since It's even not one year. I consider selling it but, I want to find out if someone has a similar problem. I was very disappointed. Is there any solution? I will check again to see if someone can help out. Thanks

• 2014-12-20 18:13
  • fsTy

> In reply to SURYA @ 2014-12-17 13:43 from bC7Y - click to readsame as mine. i think cpu-z is wrong, cause mine listed is 1000mAh only.

• 2014-12-20 16:02
  • KZ8M

Lags a lot!
Touch malfunctions a LOT!
Fb messenger used to install but now ot wont.
Wont stop vibrating since i bought it! (5 months ago)

• 2014-12-20 13:14
  • fudQ

I recently updated the software on my fonepad with the update it suggested and now I keep being told to insert my SIM card. I did not have any problems with this before the update. Please somebody help. Also how do I play music on my FonePad because everything I add just disappears. Is it a weird type of music file that's needed or what?

• 2014-12-20 08:18
  • N7$D

When we will get android 5

• 2014-12-20 07:52
  • U@HG
Total of 1049 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad 7.