Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.3
7.5
7.6

Just curious between Zenfone 6 and Fonepad note 6, spec wise, note 6 has 8mp without flash, zenfone 6 has 13mp

Screen, note 6 is FHD, zenfone is HD.
Note 6 has dual front speaker.

I know zenfone has issue with Facebook.
Both price are similar now.
Hard to choose.

• 2014-07-31 04:05
  • IVLg

just buy this phone.all working great UNFORTUNATELY network connection had some problem.always lost connection until zero bar for few second

• 2014-07-28 05:56
  • tufc

> In reply to a real person @ 2014-06-02 20:40 from KZ8N - click to readspeaker sound excellent

• 2014-06-21 15:32
  • K1G%

i just bought the phone in digital mall PJ at Thunder Match at a very shocking price of RM899. original set, still seal. cool...

• 2014-06-21 10:39
  • K1G%

Hello, I'm from Zanzibar Tanzania,within next 4weeks from now I will have this phone, but i'm sory for that I won't be able to listening the fm radio! why?

• 2014-06-04 22:18
  • ftP4

> In reply to Stuart C @ 2014-06-01 17:51 from tueg - click to readHI. I'm from Malaysia too. How's the phone speaker sounds? Loud? FonePad7 has the same speaker design front facing dual speaker but a bit low in sound/volume. How NOTE FHD6 speaker? Does it sound Loud like Sony Ericsson Live with walkman?

• 2014-06-02 20:40
  • KZ8N

> In reply to waiting @ 2014-04-15 10:55 from tufY - click to readHello friend, I'm from Malaysia too. Sometimes a problem unit doesn't mean this model is bad, it's probably you got a defective unit. All in all, I got 2 units of this model, the 1st one was Black, showed my friend the features of it and he offered me and I sold to him then I bought another White unit. Frankly, both units I purchased used separately, both about 1 month old and I didn't have complaints whatsoever. For the price, I wouldn't expect everything to be the same quality as high end phones so with that in mind, I believe I have managed my personal expectations so like I said in my earlier post, with all the features, this is truly a value for your money phone if you don't mind the overall dimension.

• 2014-06-01 17:51
  • tueg

> In reply to [deleted post]Online you can get about MYR889. Make sure you get the Dual Core 2.0ghz.

• 2014-05-30 17:17
  • IW9M

I got this phone. Fantastic., But if not for this phone asus Kit Kat loses his popularity., I'm forced to sell blow against movies not6

• 2014-04-27 09:17
  • 0yrJ

I hace the phone, no problems with it. It has been working great. The camera is a lot better if you use another camera app. I am using Open Camera Pro, the color balance is a lot better, there is almost no compression, the pictures generated are 6 to 8MB size, it will use more space, but pictures that are important for you are better to be shot with that app. I installed the latest update offered by ASUS, the phone rocks, great battery and OS performance. The screen is very sharp, even using it outside with direct sunlight it looks fine. The sound stereo is good, very clear. The stylus works great also. Unlock for $420 with shipping included and received it in 5 days, very happy with this buy.

• 2014-04-19 20:23
  • FFhW

• 2014-04-19 20:17
  • FFhW

Dont buy this phone.my phone is still in workshop after 3weeks.the worst service i have ever encountered.use for 2 days only. New phone.FROM MALAYSIA

• 2014-04-15 10:55
  • tufY

Very nice and has good WiFi reception. Good. Battery. Life. Thin. And very stylish. Light. I am satisfied. Full hd screen is excellent. For video and pictures. Watching

• 2014-04-07 22:23
  • HIbg

do asus fonepad note has multiwindows ?

• 2014-04-06 17:28
  • gCkT

My query is regarding ASUS Fonepad FHD Note 6-
The config here written is z2560 1.6 ghz processor but whereas on official website it is z2580 2.0ghz. What are the configurations officially announced for launch in india and US, And if I import a unit from US, will it be locked or not?

• 2014-04-06 06:45
  • utSx

I'd buy if the phone is 150mm - ie the size of note 3 or vibe Z

anything more than that is just too long

• 2014-04-05 07:36
  • uC36

Asus stand for After Sales U Shit highly regreted for buying this note 6 2nd unit same problem.still waiting after 3rd week

• 2014-04-01 05:20
  • tuf6

> In reply to stuartc @ 2014-03-01 17:37 from tuef - click to readAgree... To avoid auto shut down, you must always check the running app in multi-windows button at your right down.
Close it if not necessary.

• 2014-03-29 15:40
  • ibpc

Close it if not necessary.

• 2014-03-29 15:40
  • ibpc

> In reply to ZicoZi @ 2014-03-24 10:13 from HjB5 - click to readIs the GPS good? like any other android phones GPS?

• 2014-03-28 13:06
  • RJ7q
Total of 118 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad Note FHD6.