Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.3
7.5
7.5

Dont buy this phone.my phone is still in workshop after 3weeks.the worst service i have ever encountered.use for 2 days only. New phone.FROM MALAYSIA

• 2014-04-15 10:55
  • tufY

Very nice and has good WiFi reception. Good. Battery. Life. Thin. And very stylish. Light. I am satisfied. Full hd screen is excellent. For video and pictures. Watching

• 2014-04-07 22:23
  • HIbg

do asus fonepad note has multiwindows ?

• 2014-04-06 17:28
  • gCkT

My query is regarding ASUS Fonepad FHD Note 6-
The config here written is z2560 1.6 ghz processor but whereas on official website it is z2580 2.0ghz. What are the configurations officially announced for launch in india and US, And if I import a unit from US, will it be locked or not?

• 2014-04-06 06:45
  • utSx

I'd buy if the phone is 150mm - ie the size of note 3 or vibe Z

anything more than that is just too long

• 2014-04-05 07:36
  • uC36

Asus stand for After Sales U Shit highly regreted for buying this note 6 2nd unit same problem.still waiting after 3rd week

• 2014-04-01 05:20
  • tuf6

> In reply to stuartc @ 2014-03-01 17:37 from tuef - click to readAgree... To avoid auto shut down, you must always check the running app in multi-windows button at your right down.
Close it if not necessary.

• 2014-03-29 15:40
  • ibpc

Close it if not necessary.

• 2014-03-29 15:40
  • ibpc

> In reply to ZicoZi @ 2014-03-24 10:13 from HjB5 - click to readIs the GPS good? like any other android phones GPS?

• 2014-03-28 13:06
  • RJ7q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-03 23:34 from IVxe - click to readI bought this phone about 5 days ago and i found wifi and GPS reception are way too weak. Using WiFi from my room to the router about 10m only got 1-2 bar while my samsung tab 2 has full bar. GPS signal reception also useless where's i'm testing both phone&Tablet using 'GPS Test' at outdoor, Fonepad Note 6 - Satellite 'In View' can found 4 but 'In Use' 0, while for Galaxy Tab 2 - 'In View' found 17 and 'In Use' 12. I open apps GPS Sygic and Fonepad Note 6 cannot lock satelite properly (inaccurate signal) while my old Galaxy Tab 2 cold start at only 35sec and showing my location. That's mean Asus Fonepad Note 6 totally garbage if you wanna use GPS Navigation..

• 2014-03-24 10:13
  • HjB5

Bought this fonepad note 6 on 13/3/2014 use for one day the phone signal is spoiled and the phone will shut off itself .send the phone back to service center had to wait for five working days before get approval to exchange the phone and yet still cannot get the phone.have to go thru all the hassle.still waiting! 19-3-2014 malaysia wont consider another asus product or from the dealer

• 2014-03-19 15:44
  • tue7

> In reply to stuartc @ 2014-03-02 17:57 from tue6 - click to readto be honest you're right :) i thinking of getting this phone :)

• 2014-03-18 16:08
  • KZ8P

had this phone for a few weeks then got rid of it. signal for wifi was terrible. as soon as the screen black out. i turn it on and the wifi was gone had to wait awhile until i manage to reconnect to the signal. gaming takes battery life out fast. but watching 2 at least movies was fine. 3g was terrible experience for me. :/ connected and then my line went dead for at least 1 minute then connected but unstable. at first i thought maybe its because of my area. but as soon i got a new phone [nokia lumia620] my 3g and wifi connectivity was fine. perhaps, i got a product which was somewhat damage inside idk. but, i had enough of it. but from asus i would wait for the zenphone series seems awesome but the killer is only 4gb. despite the external storage, but only a few major apps can be moved but not all or maybe non at all. anyways, specs wise for this phone is great. for the fonepad note6 but i would suggest to look into other phones for the same price.

• 2014-03-17 22:42
  • IVE5

> In reply to stuartc @ 2014-03-01 17:37 from tuef - click to readAs my thoughts

• 2014-03-16 05:29
  • tV0g

Will this phone get KitKat update? anyone knows?

• 2014-03-14 18:13
  • KZ8I
  • lg e988 optimus g pr
  • Rating0

> In reply to NickChesterfield @ 2014-03-01 22:28 from Bj75 - click to readyea its a great phone my lg but would recomend if you have money to trow buy g pro 2 its a hell of a phone.
PS. i own a asus nexus 7 (2012 first gen) and its great tablet,so this phablet with a 2 ghz dual core and 2gb of ram should fly through roof with his speed.So if you do not need flash on camera this should be such a great phablet for anyone.

• 2014-03-08 14:49
  • JFkk

How is the GPS and Wi-Fi strength? Read some review say not good.

• 2014-03-03 23:34
  • IVxe

> In reply to NickChesterfield @ 2014-03-01 22:28 from Bj75 - click to readNo flash on this one. If camera and flash is a priority to you, I wouldn't recommend this model, better go for LG G Pro, its 13MP cam is impressive from what I read from several reviews from different websites. I'm considering getting one, I like phones for collection purpose or maybe play with them for a while and re-selling them. The really good ones, I'll keep. So far I've played with some good to great phones like Samsung Note 3 (personally not my taste), Sony Xperia Z1 (Screen's white color is too bright and wash out for my liking, didn't like its Ram Management, battery not impressive for a 3000 mAh), HTC Butterfly S (one of the best all rounder in my opinion, will definitely keep), this Asus Note 6 (my current daily driver, its Intel Clover Trail isn't the best but bot bad either), Samsung Ativ S (my only Windows 8 phone, for its specs, it is surprisingly good and value for your money too), Asus Padfone 2 (nice hybrid with a 10.1" tablet), Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (my best daily driver from 2012 till mid 2013), Huawei Ascend Mate (fantastic battery, didn't like the UI and slower mobile data) and HTC One (loved almost everything about it except its battery which couldn't fit into my requirements). Talking about battery, due to the fact that I have my Bluetooth ON and mobile data ON for 24 hours, most of the phones with battery below 3,000 mAh might not be able to fit into my style of use. Hence, battery performance remains as one of my important criteria in choosing a handset nowadays.

• 2014-03-02 17:57
  • tue6

> In reply to stuartc @ 2014-03-01 17:37 from tuef - click to readdoes it has flash for the camera?

• 2014-03-01 22:28
  • Bj75

Bought this phone recently (used, only 3 weeks old), at a worthwhile price of approx. USD 290. I guess the previous owner was not tech savvy and didn't like the size of it.
My expectation on this phone was also low, have read and saw the advertisements on this Note 6 so I guessed why not ! Won't lose much if I re-sell it later in case I didn't like it but hey, I have been using it for a week now , discovered the stylus/pen features, the HD display 1800 x 1080 and the sound quality are all impressive. I can write, draw, cut, crop, paste and share online, quite a feat at this price. To me I feel this one is a truly value buy considering the fact that I bought my wife a Samsung Note 3 about a month ago therefore I could compare both. Yes, the Note 3 beat this FHD Note 6 no doubt but not by such big margins that justifies a 200% price difference. But one thing that the Asus had Samsung Note 3 on its neck, the front speaker system. Talking about front speaker system, I thought my HTC One and Butterfly S (better specs than One) are both tops in sound system department but this Asus Note 6 beat them by a slight margin - it has richer sound and stronger bass. Clarity - about the same.
All in all, I wouldn't say this Asus Note 6 is the best but I would say it's the best in terms of value for your money and the stylus /pen feature is adequate and respectable. As long as you know what you're paying for, hence, some features like no flash and nfc are acceptable.

• 2014-03-01 17:37
  • tuef
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Asus Fonepad Note FHD6.