Asus Google Nexus 7 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.6
7.6
7.8

When it will be release for my nexus 7 2012 android 4.4.3 , how to update please help

• 2014-06-05 13:03
  • xxHq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-19 20:26 from LCJ$ - click to readYou've messed up the software reset it and I'll be all good

• 2014-06-03 00:33
  • 3JnW

Video screen is great, size perfect, weight good, Google Play sucks. Had winamp streaming radio, worked perfectly. Something happened and it would not play one of my favorite channels. Uninstalled winamp, tried to re-install, and could not, instead being pushed through Google Play, promising the same experience, except it costs $11.00/ month instead of $0.00. :(

Not cool. I'm scrapping this piece for something with integrity behind it. FOGA

• 2014-06-01 03:23
  • j$Xh

> In reply to jon @ 2014-05-16 12:44 from 7tJB - click to readI always use a local (Malaysian) dongle can I attach this to the nexus asus 7

• 2014-05-29 11:55
  • HCdQ

bought an asus nexus 7 online thru staples just before Christmas 2013. battery failed before march 1st. sent it in for repairs. rep confirms that they did not actually repair or replace my battery. (just wasted my time.) now I have to do everything again thru asus. I will send it back again, as asus tries to run out the warranty clock. I cannot get a refund. cannot get them to fix it. I definitely would not buy this piece of garbage again. my son wanted it, but I should have insisted on an apple mini ipad. don't buy this stuff until they fix the battery. the battery problem has been known since at least 2012. I consider myself a victim of fraud because they knowingly sold me a device with an unfixable battery.

• 2014-05-28 03:18
  • GDJd

This is a cost effective gadget. In term of web browsing, there is no problem whatsoever. It performance only gets better after every update. It no longer support verygraphic intense games, but no affecting my day to day use. As compared to my friends tablet (samsung tab, asus transformer) at same age, I am still proud user of google nexus 7 2012.

• 2014-05-24 17:42
  • XNI1

> In reply to hebaEgy @ 2014-05-22 07:42 from fsb6 - click to readI own a nexus 7 (late 2012) and I can tell you it has become a bit laggier after the update to kitkat . I recommend getting an iPad mini . it is much smoother and has a bit more screen

• 2014-05-24 13:11
  • J7Tx

guys I want to buy a nexus or an ipad mini it's for studying so I don't need many application and unfortunatly onlt this edition of nexus is present in my country.
so in term of battery and less lagging, which one is better ?

• 2014-05-22 07:42
  • fsb6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-17 17:09 from TYMj - click to readWhere you live ? In Karachi Malir Cantt

Bcz I have seen a similar Tab

• 2014-05-18 20:57
  • jGLB

Can you retrieve info if the screen is broken?
That is my situation.

• 2014-05-17 17:09
  • TYMj

can i access internet in it through a usb modem or dongle

• 2014-05-16 12:44
  • 7tJB

> In reply to Irfan Don @ 2014-01-19 18:44 from rAN8 - click to readWhat is rooting? How to root my gn7 2013, is there any disadvantage of rooting

• 2014-05-12 18:56
  • XuXt

> In reply to sahaab @ 2014-04-29 05:47 from sR4F - click to readYes you can if you get the 3g version or you can even get a 4g version if you get the second gen model also know as nexus 7 (2013)

• 2014-05-09 20:58
  • mxY5

does it supports gsm?
i mean can i run my sim on it?

• 2014-04-29 05:47
  • sR4F

good for gaming maybe yes when i comes to graphic and speed and screen is very good but the ghost touching bug annoys me so much i always got pawned by bosses while playing because touch sensitivity issue. I advise not to buy this tablet if you are a gamer.

• 2014-04-29 01:55
  • vpc$

good and fast budget tablet but i dropped mine in a case and cracked so it isn't the strongest in the world but it has good performance from quad core Tegra 3 Chipset so overall i would say 7.5/10

• 2014-04-26 20:20
  • mxY5

I have this awesome tablet it's so cool

• 2014-04-21 08:44
  • LecV

My Asus Nexus 7 32gb, which is apprpox, 4 months old has an error which first comes on when I attempt to sign on "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped working" What can I do? Is there a phone number that I can call? Or do I just through it in the junk and tedll asll my friends whatb a piece of crap it is. Sorry, I aqm just very angry and upset.

• 2014-04-19 20:26
  • LCJ$

> In reply to wantatabasap @ 2014-04-15 21:42 from utPI - click to readworth it. mine is already 1+ y/o and still going strong. very reliable build

• 2014-04-16 14:25
  • PTFa
Total of 1476 user reviews and opinions for Asus Google Nexus 7.