Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.8

This is my first tablet, but it's not the first time that i own an Android device. I've had this tablet for almost 5 months and I'm very satisfied with its performance. The design is great, very light but with resistence. The performance of this device is incredible. Totally worth it!

• 2014-01-11 17:23
  • nwf2

> In reply to Hbgdude @ 2013-06-21 01:55 from qDmX - click to readIn my case it didn't last months. Was a gift for my son. Lasted less than 2 months then stopped charging. Wasted money.
H

• 2014-01-10 03:49
  • j09M

> In reply to Present Shopper @ 2013-12-11 22:41 from BjUP - click to readRubbish. lasted 4 weeks and then stopped charging.

• 2014-01-10 03:44
  • j09M

Hi,dear friends.Asus must accept this bitter facts that nobody in it has responiblity!As long as the unique gsm doesn,t write review or comments about any brand,in my opinion specifications given spefecifications, unreliable!About Memo16 gb,it,s a tablet in high-low-end class with the avarage acceptable design,features,performance,no gsm,speed,edge,gprs,normal cameras flashless,good cpu,chipset:mediatek,browser+flash player to download ,non-removable batteries!The price in some selected market is about$130!The best usage of this unsupported tablet is gaming for childern between 8 to 12-not for the adults who have many expectations from a tablet!Asus in a spam mocking mail announced they had many games for the children!I wish asus had a strong public relations,a responsible boss answerable to the authorties and people!But alas that support is a mere dreams!As a man of law I have mails and documents that it has many decision makers that mock people!No upgrae and update!Sad to say 2 networkes support spams!!!?

• 2014-01-07 09:16
  • a3i}

does it support USB OTG?

• 2014-01-07 08:26
  • ucII

The camera is not very good!..its blurry and pixilated considered that it is 5mp camera.

• 2014-01-07 06:14
  • v0q8

I have problems using it`s youtube app...i cant watch any videos with it.the vidoes loads forever!!!the screen is not very responsive either,i have to touch it multiple times!..i hate it:(..does anyone have similar problems?..

• 2014-01-07 06:10
  • v0q8

is hd 7 is capable of OTG?

• 2014-01-06 14:01
  • vaQE

does this allow app transfers to the SD card? (can apps be installed / transferred or moved to the SD Card?)

• 2014-01-06 13:13
  • ucII

> In reply to Heypi Bertdey! @ 2013-12-28 03:51 from vxhu - click to readjust got one from villman in sm moa :-)

• 2014-01-05 20:33
  • t7Xr

> In reply to enricoso @ 2014-01-04 09:10 from KgZJ - click to readGo to Google.. Search for adobe player apk. And open the xda site

• 2014-01-05 13:39
  • t7Xr

is this device upgradable to android kitkat?

• 2014-01-04 09:14
  • KgZJ

is this device has adobe flash player?if there is where we can donwload it for free?
answers of my qusstion is highly appriciated.....thank you so much......God speed.....

• 2014-01-04 09:10
  • KgZJ

is asus hd 7 have adobe flash player to be downloaded?

• 2014-01-04 00:31
  • t7sP

the tab is awesome been using it for almost 3 months now. recently purchased a 64GB microSD card and works really great.

• 2014-01-03 19:38
  • tVsN

> In reply to Axle24 @ 2014-01-02 21:13 from n5$x - click to readhold down power + Vol+ and Vol-
then click on reboot system

• 2014-01-02 23:42
  • 4A92

I'm having trouble with my asus memo pad hd7 I charged it overnight been using it through the day I put it on standby why I had my dinner & now won't turn back on I only had less than a week any advise

• 2014-01-02 21:13
  • n5$x

Bought this tablet a week ago and am in love with it. It is amazing value for money. I have had Galaxy tab 1,2 & 3 and this is better than all of them. I can't find a fault anywhere to moan about. Quad core makes it lightening fast, 1gb ram is perfect and 16gb memory is more than enough. It is fantastic.

• 2014-01-01 14:36
  • nGW2

Is the 4.3 update for Asus Memo Pad hd confirmed?If yes,have you got any idea of the time to release.

• 2013-12-31 16:55
  • 0Zv3

The camera is like Camera360°. makes you look smooth. And its good on using Skype. The front camera works well

• 2013-12-29 07:24
  • vxhu
Total of 234 user reviews and opinions for Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB.