Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.8

Hi guys. How is the touch response on this tablet?

• 2014-03-15 16:29
  • B{WS

> In reply to jay @ 2014-03-14 01:48 from HHHH - click to readYou can easily connect with wifi and browse.No sim slot

• 2014-03-15 13:53
  • rx7g

My mum just got this tab for me.its quite lovely an affordable.but I can't find a sim slot.please do any1 knw how I can browse with it..

• 2014-03-14 01:48
  • HHHH

> In reply to Zebi @ 2014-03-01 23:09 from KIwe - click to readQuad Mali 400 is much better

• 2014-03-10 15:10
  • JjM1

> In reply to Arshu @ 2014-01-06 13:13 from ucII - click to readYes you can transfer apps to sdcards

• 2014-03-10 09:51
  • nt60

which is the best processor for Gaming 1.2GHz cortex A7 with power VR SGX544 GPU or 1.6GHz cortex A9 with Mali 400 GPU

• 2014-03-01 23:09
  • KIwe

ASUS certainly do not!!! especially this tablet ASUS MeMo never, ever take HD 7 ...

I'm in the Android world for about 4 years. I use the devices, the devices support I do not incalculable.
On 01/22/2014 I received 2 year warranty deep postpaid tablet computer a week later the screen began to cut a mild concussion ...
customer service in my interview asked me to do wipe data s. to send up is between then wanted to insert the memory card. I looked at the card does not see. I'm trying to see the other wires. I looked a little careful my card into the card slot dent into full stands in the way. device falls into the hands of the opposite çeviriyo you card. I am not ignorant of the device. I felt it was an oddity. I called again, they said send it to us. söyledim.herhnag my private information on the memory card is unable to guarantee against a deletion so send your card Remove the dendi.belge have read the information stated in ordain we are not responsible for the security. I pulled the card I sent it ...
also defective goods within 30 days, he writes warranties are changed.
11/02/2014 I gave te cargo.
As of today, one call came. cost of repairs to your device as 350 tl. yah I paid this tax paid 10 days before how I got to 290. sir please see description.
memory card section dislocated. this is user error. In the absence of the device under warranty at the time due to concussion can look at not cease. I'm freaked out. and I said, oh my bottom regiment said, I'm starting to rebuke close as I looked away.
Let me then call customer service to ask why it's rude not let this umarsa,,, a friend who I spoke frustrated With something like that I encounter in my life. so be unrelated. If I die in the service of what he says explains what he says is dead if it does not say something in another.

Find the place where I get my bi team will get back to you said the information is received.

moisture will do now.
I have complained com la başlyaca. I will write to all the android platform is a member state ... two a day come to this page every day, so I'll write this article ...
followed by the arbitral tribunal to apply to consumer rights. I'm going to sue my'll do whatever comes.

What you do in the light of the comments and ideas if you need it.

people do not earn that easy money ...

• 2014-02-19 03:35
  • npu7
  • F

> In reply to gewlogos @ 2014-02-13 13:49 from 3dr5 - click to readI am sorry because I forgot to mention that after rooting and using the spesial Y cable you will need an app from play store which is called stick mount [root]...
In conclusion, you will need
1) to root your asus
2) to buy a Y cable( check my previous post for details) and
3) to download stick mount from play store
Then you can try connecting fat or ntfs , flash or hdd drives on your asus.

• 2014-02-17 11:46
  • 3dr5

> In reply to Azlie @ 2014-02-13 09:59 from Mfxa - click to readYou should not worry about anything! I have allready rooted my asus memopad hd7... it is better now than before! I also make it read usb flash drives and hard drives, fat or ntfs! This is the best cheapest device for everyone!!note that after rooting you need a Y cable for usb otg... 1 side: micro usb to plug in tablet and other side: a)classic usb male (for charging) and b)another usb female in order to plug in a usb stick or hdd! The tablet need power supply in order to recognise the usb otg !

• 2014-02-13 13:49
  • 3dr5

Anybody has rooted this tablet? Any apps not working after rooting? I'm interested to do so but worry if anything goes wrong.

• 2014-02-13 09:59
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Reddof @ 2014-02-01 06:43 from tZ4X - click to readWhatsapp wont work on tablet

• 2014-02-13 09:43
  • Mfxa

Most amazing tablet I ever bought! fast, responsive, long lasting battery life. what more can i ask for? 9\10

• 2014-02-06 17:28
  • IVMP

> In reply to Arshu @ 2014-01-06 13:13 from ucII - click to readBefore you install update from ASUS you can't move apps or games to SD Card.

• 2014-02-01 06:50
  • tZ4X

> In reply to sunny @ 2014-01-27 17:07 from 6PId - click to readViber work for this tablet, but you can't install whatsapp from play store. So you must download whatsapp apk file and install manually.

• 2014-02-01 06:43
  • tZ4X

For Everyone who Has an HD7 and now it's not Charging..

Hold The Power Button for at least 60 Seconds.
Tadaaaa
Problem Solved!

• 2014-01-27 20:21
  • gxnY

Does viber work on this tab??

• 2014-01-27 17:07
  • 6PId

Hello guys, i have one, Asus Memo Pad Hd 7, and its model are, ME173X. 16 Gb, Back Camera 5Mb and 2 Mb in front.
Thats a nice device,fast, but it´s not a Asus Google Nexus. To play some games like Real racing 3, i thing it´s better to buy a Nexus, but the normal things, like a movie, music, eamils, its a powerfull tablet and very fast. Luis Lima PT

• 2014-01-27 01:53
  • 3SMB

> In reply to tobyblaque @ 2014-01-22 15:45 from t7y3 - click to readasus memo pad HD7 8GB version has 2MP camera at the back and VGA camera at the front.

• 2014-01-25 13:03
  • mTVj

> In reply to fedupwithasus @ 2014-01-10 03:44 from j09M - click to readLook,if you wanna charge this,put a booklet(or similar)

• 2014-01-23 16:03
  • 0ZtY

Hello guys...im from the philippines..can i ask? what is the MP on the front camera of the the 8Gb version? Is it 1.2mp also like the 16gb or VGA? Thanks in advance guys...

• 2014-01-22 15:45
  • t7y3
Total of 259 user reviews and opinions for Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB.