Asus Memo Pad ME172V - user opinions and reviews

Asus

7.2
6.9
7.0

Since the debugging mode not been turn on so I can't fix it through the Adb shell..
even I also forgot to turn on the wifi before this bad thing happen.

second thing that I try to do is do the hard reset.
Press Volume both + power key = boot loader will appear as no USB connected. then if I connect the USB with pc its will show up a android robot wearing safety helmet and bottom of the Icon it appear word like this "ready to download" oh ya before i forgetting if don't have the usb driver install into the pc it will automatically will install the driver know as"android computer driver or something similar to it"

Third thing
If I press the volume key - along together with the power key it will enter the safe mode.

4th thing I did try is try method which acquire us to write down our gmail acc and write down the password as 'null'

Somebody please help me out.. its been 3 day the table locked since I write down this topic.

• 2014-08-31 13:21
  • uEAy

I forgot my pin password if anyone can help me please help i don't know how to reset or anything.

• 2014-08-14 06:00
  • IC0}

no bluetooth?

• 2014-08-09 22:58
  • vxs4

Good basic unit for price($129 AU)use it for entertainment on flights etc,battery life not too much of a problem I always have a backup power supply when I travel,for phones Ipods MP3's etc.
Resonable value,limited movie format though.
Pleased with unit.

• 2014-07-26 08:05
  • wg4q

bought in april last year, its goog , no problem so far

• 2014-07-18 07:34
  • PA7E

I BOUGHT THAT ASUS MEMO PAD A MONTH AGO,2 WEEKS AFTER THE GADGET SOUNDS AUDIO HAS BEEN GONE AND BRING IT BACK TO THE STORE WHERE I PURCHSED THE PRODUCT ( GIGAHERTZ),,THEY REPLACE IT WITH NEW ONE,REASON: " FACTORY DEFFECT'.. and then now the keypad is not workingn i bring it back and then they pull it out because they can't fix it,,i have to wait for about 1 week onwards..the question is 'why can ASUS just replace it with new one since it obvious that it was still factory deffect and is that store where i purchased it really selling Good and Quality products like ASUS?????? really dissappointed

• 2014-06-25 10:29
  • t7Xk

wifi not working......im go to service center..gigabytez...reset and reset only not working the wifi and theres no icon wifi,,,,,what can i do???

• 2014-05-27 15:48
  • vaN}

> In reply to non @ 2014-05-02 23:10 from uRBV - click to readI can not unlock my asus ipad and can not sign in my google account because my wifi is off

• 2014-05-03 16:59
  • sSxd

One day I went to get my tablet from off the table but it was on the floor with the screen shattered. I love my tablet so much and I want to know if it can be repaired.

• 2014-05-03 02:28
  • 4xCb

> In reply to Dorian01 @ 2014-04-15 03:03 from 4vjy - click to readsame issue plz help me also

• 2014-05-02 23:16
  • uRBV

• 2014-05-02 23:10
  • uRBV

I turned my tablet on and it showed the date and time but it would show the keyboard to let me type in the password. What do I do?

• 2014-05-01 00:31
  • YcAq

> In reply to Saut @ 2014-04-15 17:03 from PxVj - click to readthank you, the thing is its 'locked from the outside,' i cant get in, i've put in my email and password perfectly without success; in conclusion, i cant do anything personal without unlocking first. my only hope is to send it for professional help(ain't nobody got time fo' dat'(and money)), or jiggle around inside and hope for the best. Thank you though for your support, i really appreciate it.

• 2014-04-17 06:24
  • 4vjy

Hello,Dorian and friend.

I've had same trouble with you at a time and fix it.
If you want to fix your trouble,please follow this step:
1. Download the "cleardata.zip" from http://www.4shared.com/zip/3As...eardata.html
2. Unzip that file to a MicroSD card
3. Insert your MicroSD to ASUS Memopad device
4. Press power button to boot
5. Choose "clear user data" by volume key and press power key to do the clear data

Fyi,this step will erase your memopad data. I didn't found another way to fix it without erase your whole data.
I think this step can be your last option to fix your Asus Log In..

-Saut/ID

• 2014-04-15 17:03
  • PxVj

hello,
i am having issues with my tablet. it is a model: ME172V. i turned it on and i forgot my pattern code. i tried many times until it didnt let me and it said i had to log in with my Google account, "To unlock, sign in with your Google account." i have tried numerous times but it wont work. it says to put my "Username(email) and Password" i keep on putting them both perfectly but it wont work. i tried with my computer, which i am typing with, and it worked. i tried using all the help from the google accounts without luck.
please help me, i am getting cheezed-off;
-Dorian M.

• 2014-04-15 03:03
  • 4vjy

I am not able to open the pad. It is asking for input
for keyboard mode and later a password is required.
I do not remember the password. How do i go about it.

• 2014-04-12 14:12
  • YTFh

> In reply to tauhid621 @ 2013-11-24 15:44 from KFQH - click to readI had same issue. Sent for repair but came back same way. I did a hard reset myself that fixed the problem.

• 2014-03-06 14:25
  • EJ{e

> In reply to mdevo @ 2013-08-26 16:32 from wMHH - click to readhow can i reset screen lock ?i dnt no it on my asus memo pad

• 2014-03-04 07:37
  • HKKi

> In reply to SUBHASIS @ 2014-01-21 17:38 from rKxA - click to readThere is an over the air update that fixes this. Connect to the internet and update your device in the settings menu

• 2014-02-13 03:47
  • 7XYX
Total of 292 user reviews and opinions for Asus Memo Pad ME172V.