Asus P320 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

5.7
5.6
5.4

i am using p-320 asus mobile phon.its screen light is not comming on screen pl let me know the service in new delhi ,

• 2012-02-27 13:00
  • 2Z07

i want to change the language of the phone to english how will i do it

• 2012-02-17 10:28
  • ftV7

i have problem with the language of the phone. i want to change it to english language instead of the other one

• 2012-02-17 10:25
  • ftV7

i want asus mobile application download sites please send me site soon

• 2012-01-02 11:36
  • YQAB

I have had this phone for 2 years now. Not a bad phone. Battery sucks big time, making it pointless. You will end up not using any of its features because it drains the battery. Eg: Conecting to wi-fi or using the GPS.Touch screen sucks compared to the new generation touchscreen phones. Not worth spending money on. This is an honest review and people who are trying to buy it thinking its cheap will regret later. Second hand market for a Windows phone is pathetic. If you are still planning to buy one I can sell you mine for 1500 INR. Condition - as good as new.

• 2011-12-16 21:55
  • gDZc

is it possible to put it on silent [or whatever. just not ring when i receive a call or message] and the alarm clock would still ring?

• 2011-11-26 11:02
  • LaxW

> In reply to nishant @ 2011-10-28 10:25 from vGtD - click to readTry to clear the mobile storage ...

• 2011-11-08 16:12
  • utZY

please help me...?
i m always getting error message of "storage memory is critically low... delete some files from the file explorer"..
by this problem i m not able to open some programs like windows media player...etc
please help me to sort out this problem....

• 2011-10-28 10:25

its suprb....

• 2011-09-05 21:04
  • upHF

Hello to all the users.

I would like to tell u that it is a very good handset and I am using this handset from last 2years and there is no issue with this handset.

And now I wants to upgrade it with any other handset so I would like to sell it.

I am having this handset in its full working condition and the accessories are sterio handsfree, charger, USB cable.
And the handset is in 6.5 OS and I am having 3 additonal ROM's for this handset.

If any one would like to have a taste of it can contact me at myphoneisonsale@gmail.com
Delhi(India).....

Thanks in advance....

• 2011-08-30 05:22
  • s8Ev

my phone is going to hang and i want full specifications of asus p320 and reset the mobile because i am try this mobile for first time !!! somebody help me ? please

• 2011-08-29 17:09
  • 7tCe
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-19 17:32 from vIbs - click to readYes i already try this 2 times but is still searching

as per Asus i have to upgrade this mobile 4.5.0 version to 4.15.0 version i even try this but the reset procedure is not completed , it shows can't find..

please help me

• 2011-08-29 11:14
  • 2@p2

> In reply to Rishee @ 2011-08-19 13:41 from tE%N - click to readgo to seting and reset your phone again.then it will working again.

• 2011-08-19 17:32
  • vIbs

I purchase this mobile 2nd hand on last year it is nice mobile [except battery]
but

"From yesterday my mobile shows network searching , i already try too many sim cards but still it shows searching"

i already send in mobile repairing store but they don't understand

please friends help me.....

• 2011-08-19 13:41
  • tE%N

> In reply to Aditya @ 2010-12-11 19:15 from vGSu - click to readwell said bro....... completely agree with U. .I.bought this fone in 2nd hand n being using this for 1yr. Except low battery don't have any regret for this phone I've been keeping my internal memory more spacious by installing all apps in memory card, For those who want to view pdf, I'd recommend Foxit reader than adobe, its free n very good.

• 2011-08-07 13:50
  • t1}0

any body knows the address for purchasing the battery for asus p320 & what will be the cost?

• 2011-07-13 19:41
  • bC10

> In reply to adith @ 2011-06-09 10:08 from fC5% - click to readthanks for ans.

plz tell how to use the "My T.V." option ? what is the use ?

can i see the Live T.V on my asus p320 ???

• 2011-06-24 07:02
  • 2@p2
Total of 1350 user reviews and opinions for Asus P320.