Asus P527 - user opinions and reviews

5.4
5.5
5.5

www.spb.com
www.imserva.com or seach in google as imserba or spb........ SPB is referred by Asus only.....

• 2008-05-23 08:20
  • vGc}

For cam read earlier opinions it is better than N73.

• 2008-05-23 08:18
  • vGc}

For the module go to any good mobile shop ask for GPS enabled features and ask that want to install a module like that of Nokia Navigator or ask Asus service center they can also help you.

• 2008-05-23 08:17
  • vGc}

I am using this Phone in New Delhi and I mean by enhance feature that if you want this phone to direct you by each and every turn accurately within an error margin of 3 - 5 meter then you should buy a module for having a fair enough idea about the location you did not need to buy a module. Even the maps that are coming with this device preloaded works very well and is very handy and they are very accurate too.... But for enhance feature like which lane you should take before taking a turn a module is a must but if you are satisfied with informations that take a turn after so much km and not information about whether that is a 8 lane or 4 lane road then you don't need to buy a module.... I hope I am clear by enhance features.........

• 2008-05-23 08:14
  • vGc}

Hey can u explain what u mean by 'for enhance features I would suggest you that you buy and install a module in this'. what enhanced features and what module? anyone in bangalore owns this?

• 2008-05-22 11:00
  • CQ51

I am glad I bought this phone. I thought it should have at least 3 MP camera but I am not complaining since it has so many other cool features.

I am looking for a site to download free games and softwares for my P527. If you guys know any please email me at yanmurry@gmail.com. Thanks.

• 2008-05-20 23:39
  • RKij

Well I don't think that you will be using 5 to 6 programs at a time or use the phone actively like gaming, internet while connecting with a laptop if so I guess not only this phone no phone will match your expected processing power. Using 3 to 4 programs at a time works perfectly well in this phone. Moreover no one can really work with more than 4 programs at a time in a mobile devise come on it is not a super computer. Even ordinary laptops can't handle more than 4 programs at a time. Run SPSS or SAS on a laptop and try to run other media programs along that Sony Wiao will also fail.

• 2008-05-20 10:40
  • vGc}

hey guyzz plzz help...im planning to buy this phone...jus wanted to know howz the cam and is it slow(i mean the phone)...plz reply.thnx

• 2008-05-20 10:09
  • 2@6i

Yes you can install programs in the memory card. You can use GPS in this phone but for enhance features I would suggest you that you buy and install a module in this.

• 2008-05-19 09:55
  • vGc}

Yes it works very fine in this and moreover if you read the earlier posts you can get a fair enough idea of how to use it.

• 2008-05-18 19:15
  • U2eR

hey im seriously thinking of buying this phone but have heard not no nice stuff abt its processor. Can someone, who has used this phone, pls temme how bad/good the processing speed is? heard its painfullt slow!!! other than that, its an amazing phone.

• 2008-05-18 12:54
  • CQ51

Hi, can anyone tell me does the GPS works properly in india, particularly in gujarat(and particularly on this phone), has anyone tried it and what exactly it costs.

• 2008-05-17 09:18
  • 2Zmn

As far HTC4350 is concerned it doesn't have FM also and business card recognition. It doesn't have world time and infrared port. Moreover the battery backup of this ASUS P527 is very good I use WiFi for 3 hours everyday listen to Fm for 1-2 Hr every day see video files and listen to MP3 songs for another 2-3 hours everyday surf the internet for more than 3 hours per day and still I have to charge this only once in two days. Actually I didn't take the risk for the third day. Did I forgot to mention that I talk more than 2 hours per day on this phone. I guess GPS is a very essential feature more persons like me who has to do loads of travel for official reasons needless to say. GPS comes very handy in that and this phone really helps me a lot in that.

• 2008-05-16 14:44
  • vGc}

Yes you can do that I am an active user of this outlook facility both in this handset and in my laptop.

• 2008-05-16 14:36
  • vGc}

Hey buddies, I am almost fixed to buy the P527. I have few query with this one.
1. my usage would be to sync this device with my Outlook mails and read it on travel. Basically activesyncing my mails and appointments. Has anyone tried this and further, does this have an impact on the Processin speed of the device.
2. Do we need to buy any module for using GPS in this device?
3. Can we install any program on the memory card rather than the phone memory? ( i guess this will increase the processing speed).
4.I am gonna SMS and send mails a lot from this device. How user friendly is the keyboard?
Please answer thwese queries for me.

• 2008-05-14 17:34
  • S4$g

Hey guys, thanks for the reply.
I am stuck in choosing between P527 and HTC 4350. (both looks similar in processing speed and RAM b ut the HTC once doesnt have GPS)

• 2008-05-14 17:28
  • S4$g

Can anyone please tell what software will play ".dat" files in this window mobile phone????

• 2008-05-13 19:37
  • U267

Also when you are comparing with P527 and P750 the later does not have FM which P527 have. And more over all the other features of these two handsets are similar expect the processing power of P750 is greater than P527 and P750 camera is of better quality than P527.

• 2008-05-13 08:02
  • vGc}

HTC manufactures different handsets just as u mentioned that you want choose between Asus P527 and P750 then you must be comparing with any such specific model of HTC too. Tell the model number and may be I can throw some light on this. But to the best of my knowledge Asus P750 is the best business handset in the present scenario.

• 2008-05-13 08:00

Helllo Gsmarena admin...

Please do write a review for Asus P527 and Asus P750.
I am facing great difficulty in choosing between this and HTC.

• 2008-05-12 13:29
  • S4$g
Total of 758 user reviews and opinions for Asus P527.