Asus P527 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

5.4
5.5
5.5

You can go with this depending on your budget.

• 2008-05-05 11:57

hi, plz some 1 tell me a good windows mobile to buy

• 2008-05-03 22:08
  • vGAV

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me how to view you tube videos in this phone online.

• 2008-04-30 10:30
  • vG1U

buddy go for asus p527...its quite gud...i jst bght it last day

• 2008-04-29 22:04
  • ijJL

Asus will better in India than Blackberry. The softwares are more compatible with ASUS as it is a windows mobile phone. Moreover you can edit office documents here but not with Blackberry.

• 2008-04-29 08:50
  • vGc}

As per your budget you can go for ASUS P535, M 530W, P526, P525. But among them P535 is the best. It has almost all the features of P527 but is does have FM. But it has a fast processor. Even P527 is good if you compare features and processing speed simultaneously. P527 processing speed is better than N95.

• 2008-04-29 07:30
  • vGc}

I have N91. Bought it a year back at 22k INR. Now it is not even worth 4k :(. I want a really fast processing cell phone. So I am looking ahead of Nokia and ericsson. Can any suggest me which brand to go for- HTC, O2, ASUS or Iphone.... max budget around 20k...
pls help

• 2008-04-27 20:36
  • TRaf

Hi, Thanks a lot for your response. I guess I'll go with this phone. I really liked it :-)

• 2008-04-23 15:45
  • Ff4J

Well this phone is not as fast as a laptop but better than Nokia N series phones which hangs miserably or Samsung Metal series. But if you run to many programs simultaneously and you don't close them or clear the memory from settings then it will respond slow otherwise with two to three programs running it works absolutely fine. Also when ActiveSYN is active i.e. when you connect it with a PC or laptop and then try to use the phone office or other things then it is very slow. Other wise I would say that that the processor is fine and it works fine.After all no one can work more than three or four programs simultaneously in a mobile

• 2008-04-22 19:23
  • U26k

Hi All - I'm planning to buy this phone but I seeing lot of review one in CNET in particular saying that this phone is extremely slow and sleggish. Please advise , is it that bad. Thanks all for a quick response.

• 2008-04-22 14:36
  • Ff4J

Hi,

No Skype doesn't come pre-installed in it but you can easily install it. Actually you are a bit tech savvy you will never find problem installing any software. You can really use this as a mini laptop. There are loads of compatible softwares available in the net for windows 6.0 and you can easily install them in the P527.

• 2008-04-19 19:39
  • U2e8

I've been hearing about how this phone actually is and im quite impressed, i would however like an answer to wheter i can install skype on the phone or does it come pre installed on the phone. Would really appreciate an answer as im thinking of picking up the phone. Thanks.

• 2008-04-19 19:28
  • vGum

Well I have been using this phone for more than two months now and I am quite happy with it. I have been surfing net, taking pictures, listening to music, using office and I can say that it is pretty good. I have used N95 and also N93 and I can assure you that it is better than that. But sometimes the phone hangs up and you have to reset it. But this doesn't cause any data loss. It's upto you for buying the phone or not but I can say that I am happy with it's performance.

• 2008-04-18 19:03
  • U2eZ

ive been reading a lot of reviews about this phone and plenty have said that this phone has bugs, laggy, and not worth its price. is that true? appreciate the response! thanks

• 2008-04-18 03:44
  • q}v4

I have been using one for a couple of days.seems god and a value for money option.Need to wait and see ...battery,wifi,gps...etc

• 2008-04-07 11:43
  • vGwm

You can fly a plane or drive a bicycle with this phone in your pocket.
The fact is that the most Asus customization simply sucks. The manufacturer is good in hardware but in software it's a catastrophy. So if you can - go for HTC.

• 2008-04-07 08:56
  • n9y6

After installing GPS module with this handset you can use GPS facility adequately and can pin point your position. The GPS module doesn't cost much 1800 INR or less in some other retail stores.

• 2008-03-27 12:51
  • vGc}

yes you can listen to music via blue-tooth enabled headsets.

• 2008-03-27 07:22
  • vGc}

Hello everyone need an opinoin as I am planning to buy this phone just have 1 query does the bluetooth support A2DP profile, if yes can i listen to music on my Jabra BT 250v, would appreciate if anyone can give me the answer .........Swift

• 2008-03-21 05:49
  • ijVh

i am using SatGuide Navigation in this, its a perfect combination, the navigation is as effective as a dedicated navigation gadget. Dear all SatGuide is not only India's 1st GPS Navigation Co. but they are and they will be the leader in GPS navigation system. Wishes to SatGuide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2008-03-12 03:54
  • w4H7
Total of 756 user reviews and opinions for Asus P527.