Asus P535 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

6.9
6.9
7.0

I m having asus p535 using it without stylus, stylus was misplaced few days back and i am wondering where it got lost...now i need replacement, so from where I can get original stylus replacement? I stay in Mumbai, India...Ready to travel across mumbai..any information?

• 2010-10-04 17:38
  • PIdT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-15 12:13 from wiRI - click to readFor that You will have to format your set and reinstall windows mobile. What you can do is install SPB mobile shell in English.
I did it to mine and although the start menu is still in Potuguese if you use it in Mobile shell mode its in English.
for Serials got to this site

There you will find serials for various of their PROGRAMS.

ENJOY

• 2010-08-24 15:34
  • ncG5

> In reply to Wesley Dev Andrew @ 2009-12-23 03:10 from 2SMH - click to readPlease eloborate on Ps320 wifi internet connection with bsnl wifi modem. Thanks in advance

Regards
Chandramoulee

• 2010-08-12 07:29
  • PTia

I love this Asus P535

I have a Nokia 3650 smartphone with Symbian.

Nothing Comparing to the Asus P535 afcourse.

It has a big screnn and especially when using GPS its beautiful.

It Wireless as well which~is very good.

I am very hppy with it.

• 2010-07-22 19:49
  • ncGx

> In reply to Tanmay @ 2010-06-18 07:14 from vG2i - click to readyeah..truly

• 2010-06-29 08:26
  • PIdU

Even i bought it from ebay man...
fr 5990 ;-)
amazing ain't it!!

• 2010-06-18 07:14
  • vG2i

I Have an Asus P535
A Buddy of mine sold it ot me for 60 euros.

I am very happy with it.
It is a very goo pda for what I paid.

• 2010-06-07 09:42
  • ncGx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-14 21:02 from wdPr - click to readYes I have recieved original invoice, but yet to figure out whether warrenty is applicable to it.
About phone, it was outstanding

• 2010-05-23 18:45
  • PIdU

> In reply to satya @ 2010-05-14 13:40 from RK2g - click to readit was some limited offer on ebay, offer is now closed, one of my friend wanted so he emailed d seller, seller replied its out of stock

• 2010-05-15 17:53
  • PIdU

i have asus p535 . somebody sent it to me from portugal. so it has got portugese as its default language. how to change the language to english? and from where can i get the data cable.as i dont have it with me here in india.

• 2010-05-15 12:13
  • wiRI

> In reply to Chinmay @ 2010-05-13 10:42 from 2F6D - click to readkindly check with your nearest asus pda service center if your product is warranted

• 2010-05-14 21:02
  • wdPr

> In reply to Chinmay @ 2010-05-13 10:42 from 2F6D - click to readcan i get the no of the sellers

• 2010-05-14 13:40
  • RK2g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-06-13 14:08 from utYa - click to readI bought it from ebay.in for 5990/- INR.
Brand new, seal pack with 1 yr warrenty.

• 2010-05-13 10:42
  • 2F6D

I have WM6.1 installed on my P535 with 4GB mini SD card. I have at least 3 GPS softwares installed, GPStuner v5.3 (offroad GPS), mapking2007 (car GPS), and Google maps (no need to install maps, but needs wifi or GPRS connection), these 3 are my favorites and are working very well. I use Nimbuzz (via wifi)to chat with friends and family. I have a lot of softwares installed on my Asus P535 and I had been using this PDA phone for almost 3 years already. I have tried to install WM6.5 on it and it worked, it's beautiful but slows down the phone and freezes often. So, I reverted back to WM6.1 and it's very stable and runs very well. I have SPB mobile shell 3.5 installed which makes the interface very neat and modern. If you like to to update for new or free softwares, I have useful links I want to share.

You too can join the Asus P535 group in www.facebook.com

Enjoy!

• 2010-03-22 17:03
  • vDmJ

> In reply to R P Singh @ 2010-03-17 10:32 from PGjD - click to readIn Google maps, the notification "CURRENT LOCATION IS UNAVAILABLE" shows when you have not turned on your GPS and or have not connected yet to the GPS satellites. The GPS settings should be COM 2 and baudrate 4800. If you have other GPS softwares installed, try to run it and connect to the GPS satellites. Then, exit that application and open Google maps and activate GPS. It should connect in less than a minute. Try it..But you need to be connected to wifi or gprs when you use Google maps.

• 2010-03-22 16:35
  • vDmJ

> In reply to 3amidos @ 2010-03-21 21:04 from 0wX6 - click to readyou don't need to format the Asus p535, it's only the mini SD card that you need to. If ever you install a new OS (flash ROM), the phone is automatically reformatted back to factory settings. All your files saved in the phone memory will be lost. So, always remember to back-up all important files.

• 2010-03-22 16:23
  • vDmJ

how can i format asus p535 ??

• 2010-03-21 21:04
  • 0wX6

> In reply to lee @ 2010-03-15 03:36 from PS69 - click to readI have had my p535 upgraded to WM6.5, it is beautiful but make the phone slows and freezes very often.. and the ROM I got had tomtom 7 included in the OS together with other softwares which I find not important. Try it, here is the link to the ROM for WM6.5:

To install, copy the file galaxyII.nbo to the mini sd card and don't put inside the folder (no other files except the ROM, preferably newly formatted card). Make sure you backed-up already all your important files before you proceed.

Then, press Press button Rec + Camera + Power and Reset (Must be reset to BootLoader white screen).

If this is your first time, I suggest you download the ASUS.UnlockLangID.exe with the detailed instructions for flashing from this link:

From there, look at the bottom of the list, then

Click the link:

PDAMobiz_P535_WM6.1_Build19716_1.1.rar

It has the cooked version of WM6.1 ROM included (which I am currently using after reverting from WM6.5) and it works well, just incase you need it. Included here are other softwares needed for flashing the ROM with instructions too.

Enjo­y!

• 2010-03-21 16:52
  • xd58

I am using this phone since last 6 months. earlier I was user of BlackBerry 8310. I find ASUS 535 the best replacement according to my usage.

I nut shell I can say this phone is the best except its cosmatics.

In Google Maps application it shows "CURRENT LOCATION IS UNAVAILABLE" can some body suggest how the location can be enabled in Google Maps for ASUS 535

• 2010-03-17 10:32
  • PGjD

can this phone upgrade os to w6.5,if can how can it be done.pls help.tq

• 2010-03-15 03:36
  • PS69
Total of 254 user reviews and opinions for Asus P535.