Asus P552w - user opinions and reviews

Asus

4.7
4.7
4.9

well find it very helpful but the problem canfigure out is that why my external memory is not supporting

• 2013-03-09 21:36
  • Xugt

> In reply to Panz @ 2012-03-09 06:26 from vFa8 - click to readmumbai central,
central mall,
1st, 2ed flower

• 2013-02-13 09:51
  • uvkY

hi,
I hope someone can help me. I'm not able to connect my asus p552 to my home wireless modem. when I set correct password the system answer: incorrect password, try again.I tried to connect in everyway but it's not possible.thank's.

• 2012-07-24 08:36
  • 30}y

I am having trouble with my P552W right now. The LCD cant display and its not working. I already consulted asus technician here in our place but no LCD available. Can any-one help me where to buy its LCD???? please...i really find this phone very helpful for the type of my work..Please I need reply.Thank You!

• 2012-03-09 06:26
  • vFa8

phone is touch pad is not working, i dont know why?

• 2011-09-07 09:32
  • PB%b

> In reply to Pedro @ 2010-10-10 22:34 from nwkj - click to readhi Pedro.
i also like the phone :)YOu say that:
(the battery problem is resolved by asus, you have to update it at their site. By conecting it via usb you can update it.)

where i can do that and how ?... give me link from the exacly address from the site so i can solve that too :D
thanks

• 2011-01-12 03:59

hey guys i got some problems like u:
i want to use my fingers on d phone not that stylus.
anyway i found a new keyboard i've instaled succesfly but somehow i have to deleted the old 1...
when i type sms it's still the same way, again i have to use the Stylus... :((
some help to use my Fingers on my phone!

• 2011-01-12 03:54

hey guys i got some problems like u:
i want to use my fingers on d phone not that stylus.
when i type sms it's still the same way, again i have to use the Stylus... :((
some help to use my Fingers on my phone!

• 2011-01-12 03:54
  • 3@0b

such damn battery backup go it...
suffered from such battery

• 2010-12-29 08:55
  • ttw8
  • F

i used this phone for 10 months, & the touchpad isnt working, it costs Rs. 1,500/- to get it repaired. the phone is worst coz ur sweat / perspire gets it in the touchpad easily. which stops functioning ur touchpad.
moreover it's bad coz company doesnt cover this. ASUS is worst company coz it doesnt make phone as per climate control.

• 2010-11-13 11:04
  • u15c

what is the memory slot capacity ie,2gb,4gb,8gb or16gb

• 2010-10-31 07:44
  • vIbS

> In reply to Wes @ 2010-10-03 05:01 from UGnv - click to readJust press the card in like a button, then it should come out.

• 2010-10-10 22:38
  • nwkj

Hi,
I like this phone a lot. I can say that the only problem I have is the signal. Whit long calls I somethimes lose the signal. The rest is simple. when you start a call you just have to block the screen by moving the switch down. If you use wi-fi, you just have to turn it off when you are not using it. the battery problem is resolved by asus, you have to update it at their site. By conecting it via usb you can update it.

• 2010-10-10 22:34
  • nwkj

> In reply to razz @ 2009-12-03 08:42 from pkgZ - click to readbeam file is to send your file via blue tooth. 1st u must set the blue tooth on

• 2010-10-05 10:52
  • PH1b

does any one know how to take out the microsd card from under sin card slot? there was 128Mb there and I am not able to take out to replace with my 4Gb one. thanks

• 2010-10-03 05:01
  • UGnv

I bought this phone about 6 months ago. Its lightweight, fast.. but the battery is a big letdown. Also the backlight... few seconds into the call, the light automatically comes back and stays put. After a call is over, sometimes the display doesnt come back on and the phone is in a hibernate state. You wont get any calls and turning the phone off is not an option. You HAVE TO take the battery out and turn the phone back on again. Camera is very good though, lacks a flash but takes good pictures and videos. If you wanna play games, make sure you are connected to a charger, they eat up the battery. Ringtone volume is low and you wont be able to hear it if you are outside. Vibration works well. The ear volume is also very low but if you connect headphones... the sound is very good and can go even louder. I liked the design and the menu format. Music - Like I said earlier, very good quality when on earphones. Decent when played through the speaker. Touchscreen is the biggest problem while talking. The call might get disconnected... cuz the wireless settings key may get pressed accidentally... or depending on the profile settings, time/alarm may get pressed.. etc... My advice would be... go for some other phone in this same price bracket.

• 2010-09-25 18:09
  • 4ZQX

I have this one as work pda.... And I must tell I have never had worst phone in my life. It's small, it's fast and that is end of everything. Touch screen is no mater how many times you calibrate it work like sh....
If you use it like phone with big buttons it's fine but to write sms or use for numbers!!!!!! Pressing 1 it type (,1,4,7 sometimes at same time, also on 2,0,5,8 etc...
So for small use as phone only but without many sms well maybe if it's cost 30% of current price

• 2010-09-22 15:15
  • 0pAQ

Worst phone ever I had - bad battery backup, poor signal strength

• 2010-09-21 13:55
  • GLQV

This moble third class campaire with other two thousand ruppys moblie, dont go for ASUS model

• 2010-08-19 12:02
  • U21{

This is the worst mobile i have ever used:

bad signal strength, very bad battery backup and lately a portion of the touchscreen has stopped responding. Also, time and date changes automatically when phone is switched off (which happens many times bcoz of the lame battery). Not only this, latest messages get deleted automatically.

If i were you, i wouldnt touch this phone even if i get it for free. ASUS SUCKS!!!

• 2010-07-20 02:27
  • tUcQ
Total of 162 user reviews and opinions for Asus P552w.