Asus P750 - user opinions and reviews

Asus

519764

6.4

i have interest to purchase this phone but i can not find the price any way

• 2014-07-31 11:34
  • NwS9

I have used the phone for 3 years now. I did not have any problem with the phone hanging or with the applications. However, this phone and the company have some major, major issues as listed below.

Biggest problems:
1. Reception not clear. I tried the same SIM with other phones and the reception was great so definitely a problem with the phone.

2. Casing is of cheap materials. Did not realize at the time of purchase bcoz all the other features were overwhelming. But the casing started cracking within a year. The service centre in Bangalore refused to replace it saying that it was due to misuse. Which person would misuse a Rs. 21K phone??? Anyone, the casing is now in bits and I do not know who will replace it. The service centres seem to have stopped handling ASUS mobiles.

I would never recommend an ASUS product to anyone.

• 2012-10-12 09:32
  • uukS

are this phone is best to use????

• 2012-09-02 07:33
  • wc6y

This is the best phone I've used until today. I have a phone like this, it's been mine already 4 years and half. Asus support is excellent! if you have problem's with it just call them! In my opinion the memory off it is little but this phone is perfect i love it! ...but it's getting old... but Working with the original battery still works for a day and half off another one.. amazing humm? :)

• 2012-02-28 00:38
  • mF8{

Used it for 2 years & it was real pain in handling the body especially panel.not much applications r there which supports windows mobile.

• 2011-12-14 08:38
  • 2SPD

sometimes I use this phone to clean all the shit in my ass

• 2010-12-23 05:19
  • pXCG

> In reply to Gurumaster @ 2010-11-09 05:33 from nc8a - click to readGood phone. MAX vibration. My gurlfriend loves max speed vibration in cu. max cu, max power, max master happy to me.

• 2010-11-30 19:14
  • HBd1

i have one of this...it's the most amazing phone in the all world...when i go to the beach i'm make shore that the phone is with me..i like to take some photos and see the babes on the beach....so in resume it´s a nice phone

• 2010-11-09 05:33
  • nc8a

> In reply to suresh @ 2010-07-17 09:19 from vGC3 - click to readu contact accel frontline for panel

• 2010-09-24 19:50
  • utY3

someone planning to sell me this kind for rm500 which he ardy used for 2yrs.. should.should i not buy it?? confused.. afraid that a lot prob in future..

• 2010-08-18 18:26
  • ib7Y

where can buy the asus p750 pannel

• 2010-07-17 09:19
  • vGC3

I was interested in browsing the internet at a faster speed when I am on the road. I selected ASUS P750 for that reason. The performance was great but it comes with a cost of bringing down your battery. Something you should be able to manage.

I am pleased with other functions but the phone sometimes hang. I think that is a software problem and I am sure ASUS may have already heard about it.

I have not used the GPS system on this model but I am planning on doing so if I purchase ASUS P835.

My only problem with the phone is that the covering used on the outer part (housing) is weak and pieces have been falling apart a year after I bought it. Perhaps ASUS should have a hard cover like the iPhones so that the phone housing is not easily damaged, under pressure or if it is dropped.

• 2010-07-08 09:11
  • 9x4B

this phone has a vga screen, but is outputting qvga.

weird, and ill never understand that

• 2010-05-24 20:16
  • nxwR

Do not buy this phone; mine fell apart within months of purchase because of a defect in the fascia and shell. Fifteen months later the motherboard decided to give up the ghost. All this against a backdrop of substandard service.

• 2010-04-04 13:30
  • utBN

Its an excellent phone... really durable.

• 2010-04-03 02:24
  • xxYx

Hi guys,

Just bought this P750 2 weeks ago 2nd hand (6 months old) at a very reasonable price keeping in mind that it still comes with the original box packing and all other accessories intact. With 6 more months warranty, it's really worth it. My previous P735 was stolen so I'm pretty much quite used to the phone and the feature I really liked most was its 520Mhz processor "Turbo Mode", no other units have this speed at this range. it's fast and smooth, better than many other today's Windows based PDA phone. The built-in GPS is good, fast and accurate with Garmin.

These days, when I need to buy a Windows PDA phone, I will only buy 2nd hand, few months old with at least 3 months warranty to go as it's easy to solve problems "should the need arises". For guys facing "hanging" problem quite often, look at the softwares you've installed, especially 3rd party ones, they could be the cause of the problem.

• 2010-02-19 12:57
  • ibhC

i buy 2ndhand p750..its on good condition..in about 2 years now i had a problem..it always hang..i take and action to format by using a backup data..now i have a big prblem coz i dont know the password of last user b4 me..when i ON the device must insert password..what could i do?help me plz..i lost my data,contact num,&others..rply me quick to fakhruletiqa@yahoo.com plz....

• 2010-02-12 17:27
  • PS6u

super fone, sound quality is outstanding change hedsed and use sony, sometimes hangs, gps is super use garmin maps it takes datta from 30 sattelite

• 2010-01-07 23:10
  • utxn

used for 2 yrs.
Phone signal level pathetically bad. ( nokia is the best )
Often hangs when GPS is running.
Repair service by ASUS is worst. I took it to them, they said some cock and bull story and sent it back.
I am planning to throw it into dustbin and go for nokia N97
Waste of Money, pl. review the market for other better options before you decide to go for this crap !

• 2009-12-29 15:36
  • vG%Y

Dear User P750,

I've use this phone almost 2 year plus. it look great without making me problem to much. only 1 time I saw it hang due to install the Kaspersky Mobile on it. but that was only 1 time? for the Asus Launcher was not really important to me. because on the keypad do got the short-cut. RAM can't be upgrade. only flash memory-card (is built-in) is not like PC. overall it perfect to me. wish the Asus product will beat down the HTC HD2 with coming up more future, WM 6.5 Pro, extra wide screen & keypad (while driving not annoy us using pen to put on screen). please update it to Asus Website or go to this site for latest information (http://asusmobile.net). cheer happy new year x'mas.

• 2009-12-28 06:23
  • PAVX
Total of 297 user reviews and opinions for Asus P750.